PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Draft Class

DrEvil63
11-01-2007, 01:41 PM
I think that they have had the largest impact as a group as any group in recept memory. Adrian Peterson looks like a rookie pro bowler, as does Patrick Willis. Peterson is leading the league in rushing and Willis is second in tackles. Aaron Ross, Darrelle Revis, and Leon Hall all look like #1 corners. Joe Thomas has been a stud thus far. Gerald Alexander, Reggie Nelson, and LaRon Landry have had more than solid rookie campaigns. What do you guys think, and if I missed any examples feel free to post more.

soybean
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
I think that they have had the largest impact as a group as any group in recept memory. Adrian Peterson looks like a rookie pro bowler, as does Patrick Willis. Peterson is leading the league in rushing and Willis is second in tackles. Aaron Ross, Darrelle Revis, and Leon Hall all look like #1 corners. Joe Thomas has been a stud thus far. Gerald Alexander, Reggie Nelson, and LaRon Landry have had more than solid rookie campaigns. What do you guys think, and if I missed any examples feel free to post more.

missed any examples? you missed a lot of examples.

how bout marshawn? dwayne bowe?

DrEvil63
11-01-2007, 01:50 PM
That's why I said post other examples. Calm down...

Travis 24
11-01-2007, 01:54 PM
I think Aaron Ross has been the best rookie defensive player so far...he has just been all over the place, blitzing, in coverage..everything.

Tanard Jackson was a guy I was extremely high on...I compared him numerous times to Brian Dawkins. He's been starting at safety for the Bucs, 34 tackles, 1 pick. I was so disapointed when the Eagles continually passed him over. :(

neko4
11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
The dude that scored for GB on MNF first and is second in rookie recieving yards
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wCHyOTeDFqc

princefielder28
11-01-2007, 02:00 PM
The dude that scored for GB on MNF first and is second in rookie recieving yards
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wCHyOTeDFqc

Dude = James Jones

Woody56
11-01-2007, 02:03 PM
David Harris in his first start had 17 tackles, 1 sack and 2 TFL.

Scotty D
11-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I think this thread is made every year. Along with "Wow there are a lot of injuries this year!".

M.O.T.H.
11-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Nick Folk...woo!

sodar21
11-01-2007, 05:48 PM

People said the same thing about the 2006 rookie class. Only thing we can all agree on is that the 2005 draft class was crap (well the top 10 at least)

eliteeagle
11-02-2007, 01:07 AM
People said the same thing about the 2006 rookie class. Only thing we can all agree on is that the 2005 draft class was crap (well the top 10 at least)

except ronnie brown, braylon edwards, caddy williams (if healthy), and pac mac jones (when not in strip clubs)

DaSuperfan
11-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Greg Olsen is really starting to come on for the Bears.