PDA

View Full Version : MARCUS VICK?

RaiderNation
02-11-2007, 08:15 PM
where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?

02-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't think he got realeased, I think he's still on Miami

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-11-2007, 08:17 PM
he also had some on the field problems.

Ace
02-11-2007, 08:23 PM
He's still on the roster.

Gribble
02-11-2007, 08:25 PM
In retrospect, Va Tech may have won the ACC by a mile this year if Marcus had stayed.

ks_perfection
02-11-2007, 08:33 PM
where is this guy now?i remember he was with miami at first, but then he got released. also if u think if he didnt have off field problems, could he have been a 1st rounder if he stayed for his senior season?

VT booted him from the team, so he had little choice but to enter the draft. He reminds me of a Troy Smith, though I don't recall seeming him play much.

02-11-2007, 10:03 PM

First rounder, no.

Potential, probably but who gives a damn, he is a Vick.

jetsfan3
02-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Monday night Jets vs Dolphins Marcus Vick was in one play and he was in motion when there was a false start penalty. I don't think I saw him again.

Snaznits
02-12-2007, 01:43 AM
he also had some on the field problems. :lol: Nice!

eacantdraft
02-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.

NFLBOY
02-12-2007, 10:42 AM
He's a Vick, who cares.

eacantdraft
02-12-2007, 11:33 AM
He's a Vick, who cares.

Some needs to make NFLBOY a moderator. He cuts through the chase.

Finsfan79
02-12-2007, 11:47 AM
he is on the miami roster/practice squad he most likely will be the 5th WR next year

regoob2
02-12-2007, 10:20 PM
He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player

02-12-2007, 11:20 PM
He would have been a top 15 pick if he stayed, stupid desicion. But he ruined that if he stayed after stomping on a player

He did not have nearly the same athletic ability as his brother, and he was not that impressive as a passer.

Think before you speak--err post.

KCJ58
02-13-2007, 12:35 AM
probley smoking with Ricky Williams saying how he could have one the Heisman too

BlindSite
02-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Why the hell would anyone want a pedofile on their team? Marcus Vick is the same as those guys who get busted on dateline. He just got away with it because of his status as a football player. That is why the girl who got him arrested is now sueing him.

Man o man is it so clear you're just a hater.

NFLBOY
02-13-2007, 08:41 AM

Man o man is it so clear you're just a hater. You maty think he is a hater, but he is pretty much right. If it was one of us we would be in a heap of trouble right now.

Finsfan79
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM

There is a thing called innocent until proven guilty in this country. Even though I do not wish to in any way shape or form defend him. Nor would I take that case if I was a lawyer.

Snaznits
02-13-2007, 10:29 AM
probley smoking with Ricky Williams saying how he could have one the Heisman too So ricky found a spot in canada to smoke and Vick was invited?

Empire
02-13-2007, 02:56 PM

Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?

2drama
02-13-2007, 03:13 PM
great
vick haters pick on lil vick after getting tired of picking on mike 8) 8)

Damix
02-13-2007, 03:26 PM

Man o man is it so clear you're just a hater. You maty think he is a hater, but he is pretty much right. If it was one of us we would be in a heap of trouble right now.

Uhm no, he has zero knowledge of the case or what is going on, he sees 1 headline and forms an opinion.

princefielder28
02-13-2007, 05:26 PM
He's still with the Phins

02-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Besides if he was any good wouldn't the 'Phins have given him atleast a shot at QBing in the pre-season.

BuddyCHRIST
02-14-2007, 11:37 AM
In retrospect, Va Tech may have won the ACC by a mile this year if Marcus had stayed.

eehhhh when Marcus played fast defenses he really struggled. Hence to why Miami and FSU reallly gave him problems.

eacantdraft
02-14-2007, 06:18 PM

Having sex with a 16 or 17 year old doesn't make you a pedophile. Do you know what a pedophile is?

Um, depends on what state you are in. And Vick was involved with 14 and 15 year olds at a party. He served alcohol to 14 and 15 year old girls when he was 19 or 20. He broke laws that would have gotten him a long prison sentence and a status as a sex offender if he was a regular Joe.

Read this and see what a sicko Marcus is. And why is he being sued by a 17 year old girl for having a relationship with her when she was 15/

http://waldo.jaquith.org/blog/2004/07/marcus-vick-suspended/

eacantdraft
02-14-2007, 06:24 PM

Marcus Vick didn't have a choice. He was not returning to Virginia Tech.

ks_perfection
02-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Anyone can have sex with 14 year olds in canada.

cunningham06
02-14-2007, 09:46 PM

Girls lie about their age all the time, especially when a celebrity is involved, IMO there should be no penalty because the girl lied.

kevin148
02-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Those Vicks sure are a classy bunch.

Finlayson56
02-17-2007, 01:26 PM
he is on the miami roster/practice squad

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Anyone can have sex with 14 year olds in canada. 8)

Damix
02-17-2007, 03:54 PM

And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

kevin148
02-17-2007, 05:53 PM

And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jivixzoner
02-17-2007, 11:24 PM
He was activated after booker got hurt

eacantdraft
02-18-2007, 04:55 PM

And whats coming of that case? Absolutely nothing, because its just another girl looking a quick buck. He didn't get off because he was a football player, its the oppisite, this wouldn't even of been a story if he wasn't a football player.

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
02-18-2007, 05:10 PM
^^^

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4248/peepeedu3.png

Damix
02-18-2007, 06:03 PM

You obviously haven't kept up with latest on the story. The girl is going the Ron Goldman family route. And Marcus is getting a little nervous. This case is not done with by a long shot

And you think if it was a regular Joe, it would not be a story? Put down the crackpipe. A regular Joe would have been in jail and have his name stating where he lives posted in the surrounding neighborhood. It doesn't matter how old the girl says she is. She says she could be 90. If she really is underage, then a non athlete will be going to jail. Marcus could have plenty of grown women on campus because of who he was, yet like Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter, and R. Kelly, he has to go for the ones who can't even vote yet. As I said, put down the crack pipe.

Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.

eacantdraft
02-19-2007, 08:32 AM

Right, because the case came 2 years after it allegedly happened. 2 years. All that happened was she found out that she might be able to make some money off this and decided to sue.

Oh right the Ron Goldman family route, the family that reopens the lawsuit everytime they feel OJ is doing too well, right, the money hungry route, you are exactly right.

This case has ammounted to NOTHING, you don't understand what is going on because you don't have the mental capacity to. Its ok, you can try again later, maybe in a few years.

You're the one with the low mental capacity if you think OJ was innocent or was justified for what he did. Often the best way for someone to feel a little pain is hit them where it really hurts, the wallet.

jag
02-19-2007, 09:21 AM

You're the one with the low mental capacity if you think OJ was innocent or was justified for what he did. Often the best way for someone to feel a little pain is hit them where it really hurts, the wallet.

When did he ever say OJ was innocent?

Damix
02-19-2007, 09:39 AM

When did he ever say OJ was innocent?

I didn't, hes reaching for straws at this point.

eacantdraft
02-19-2007, 10:33 AM
The Marcus Vick quiz.
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=1599

frogstomp
02-19-2007, 12:33 PM

Don't argue with EA. It always goes like this:

EA: Random useless post with absolutely no evidence.

You: That's not true, and here's evidence why.

EA: Since I can't read, I'm just going to make some crap up.

You: That makes no sense.

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!

njx9
02-19-2007, 01:26 PM

EA: Here's something that has nothing to do with the argument, but I think it is cool!

you missed the:

you: here's a point by point breakdown of everything that's wrong with what you just said.

EA: are you sleeping with vick/manning?

Damix
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM

you missed the:

you: here's a point by point breakdown of everything that's wrong with what you just said.

EA: are you sleeping with vick/manning?

Right-o, but at the moment I have nothing better to do.

frogstomp
02-19-2007, 02:40 PM

Sleep with Vick or Manning? :wink:

Damix
02-19-2007, 03:30 PM

Sleep with Vick or Manning? :wink:

That'd be an option :lol:

eacantdraft
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM

Absolutely no evidence. What did Marcus plead no contest to?Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And if this goes to trial, Marcus will have to take the stand. And he will have lots of explaining to do. And it only take a proponderance of the evidence in the civil court.

The Vick brothers sure must like to get sued for their hanky panky adventures. First Ron Mexico and now this.

You sure must want to sleep with Marcus if you are defending this behavior.

frogstomp
02-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Absolutely no evidence. What did Marcus plead no contest to?Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

And if this goes to trial, Marcus will have to take the stand. And he will have lots of explaining to do. And it only take a proponderance of the evidence in the civil court.

The Vick brothers sure must like to get sued for their hanky panky adventures. First Ron Mexico and now this.

You sure must want to sleep with Marcus if you are defending this behavior.

I never defended him. I just said you're an idiot.

However, if calling you an idiot means I'm defending him, well, Vick should be MVP!

Empire
02-20-2007, 11:16 AM

Um, depends on what state you are in. And Vick was involved with 14 and 15 year olds at a party. He served alcohol to 14 and 15 year old girls when he was 19 or 20. He broke laws that would have gotten him a long prison sentence and a status as a sex offender if he was a regular Joe.

Read this and see what a sicko Marcus is. And why is he being sued by a 17 year old girl for having a relationship with her when she was 15/

No it does not depend on the state you live in. A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty. A 14 year old and a 15 year old will have gone through puberty. He's not a pedophile at all. He's not having sex with 10 year olds.

eacantdraft
02-21-2007, 08:06 AM

No it does not depend on the state you live in. A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to girls who have not yet gone through puberty. A 14 year old and a 15 year old will have gone through puberty. He's not a pedophile at all. He's not having sex with 10 year olds.

Why don't you try what Marcus did and see what happened to you. Why do you think Marcus was arrested in the first place? He would not be arrested if it was legal to have sex with a 14 and 15 year old.

Do you ever watch Dateline NBC To Catch a Predator? Guys who come to see what they think are 14 and 15 year olds are arrested and hauled away. This is just for showing up at the house. They never went as far as Marcus did.

The cop who shot Steve Foley should be given a metal of honor. Steve Foley is one athlete who we know will not get away with a crime just because he was an athlete.

RyanLeaf#1
02-21-2007, 08:23 AM
I was always a fan of Marcus Vick and still kind of am... I thought it was funny when on the away game he gave the crowd the finger in college

Empire
02-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Why don't you try what Marcus did and see what happened to you. Why do you think Marcus was arrested in the first place? He would not be arrested if it was legal to have sex with a 14 and 15 year old.

Do you ever watch Dateline NBC To Catch a Predator? Guys who come to see what they think are 14 and 15 year olds are arrested and hauled away. This is just for showing up at the house. They never went as far as Marcus did.

The cop who shot Steve Foley should be given a metal of honor. Steve Foley is one athlete who we know will not get away with a crime just because he was an athlete.

That's nice. I never said what he did was right, just that you have no idea what a pedophile is. I suggest you do some research before using big words to try to impress people. It's just embarrassing when you have no idea what the big word means.

eacantdraft
02-22-2007, 07:28 AM

That's nice. I never said what he did was right, just that you have no idea what a pedophile is. I suggest you do some research before using big words to try to impress people. It's just embarrassing when you have no idea what the big word means.

Why don't you go look at what the law is. I go by that. Not by a definition some geek is to try to justify criminal behavior on the part of their hero. I get the same arguement from supporters of a certain Vicarian order that you give. Doesn't matter if the child is 15 years old or 10 years old. You will be arrested for inappropiate with someone that age unless you are the brother of a famous NFL QB.

Empire
03-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Why don't you go look at what the law is. I go by that. Not by a definition some geek is to try to justify criminal behavior on the part of their hero. I get the same arguement from supporters of a certain Vicarian order that you give. Doesn't matter if the child is 15 years old or 10 years old. You will be arrested for inappropiate with someone that age unless you are the brother of a famous NFL QB.

Again when did I say what he did was right and legal? Yes having sex with a minor is illegal when you are over the age of 18 years old. That's not the point. The point is that you are a moron. You use big words but you do not know the definition of these big words. I did not make up the word pedophile or it's definition. You are just about one of the dumbest posters on these boards. Let me put this in caps so maybe it can get through your thick skull. MY POINT IS NOT THAT WHAT HE DID WAS LEGAL BUT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD PEDOPHILE MEANS.

umphrey
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm starting to grow tired of topics about this guy. He's got the talent of a #4 WR with off the field problems that make Randy Moss look like a saint. He'll be out of the league soon.

I guess we always have to have a Maurice Clarrett to talk about though.