PDA

View Full Version : ]]]]TM Sports :1st Mock Draft of the SEASON

trademaster
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
YES,one of the most accurate mock draft the last two years is back, and its as smooth as ever.

1. Miami - Glenn Dorsey DT LSU
2. St. Louis - Chris Long DE
3. NY Jets - Darren McFadden HB Arkansas
4. Atlanta - Brian Brohm QB Louisville
5. New England(f/SF) - Dan Connor LB Penn St
6. Oakland - Jake Long OT Michigan
7. Minnesota - Matt Ryan QB
8. Cincinnati - Calais Campbell DE Miami
9. Chicago - Andre Woodson QB
10. Houston - Kenny Phillips S Miami
11. Arizona - Vernon Gholston DE/OLB Ohio St
12. Philidelphia -Desean Jackson WR CALIFORNIA
13. New Orleans - Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St
14. Buffalo - Sam Baker OT
15. Denver - Sedrick Ellis Defensive Tackle Southern California
16. Tampa Bay -Malcolm Kelly WR
17. Seattle - Johnathon Stewart HB Oregon
18. San Diego -James Laurinaitis Inside Linebacker Ohio State
19. Carolina -Fred Davis TE USC
20. Washington - Derrick Harvey Defensive End Florida
21. Baltimore - Keith Rivers Outside Linebacker Southern California
22. Dallas(f/Cle) - Early Doucet Wide Reciever Louisiana State
23. Kansas City -Ryan Clady Offensive Tackle Boise State
24. Detroit -Mike Jenkins Cornerback South Florida
25. Tennessee -Limas Sweed WR Texas
26. Jacksonville -Keith Rivers Outside Linebacker Southern California
27. Pittsburgh -Frank Okam Defensive Tackle Texas
28. NY Giants -Xavier Adibi Linebacker Virginia Tech
29. Green Bay -Gosder Cherilus Offensive Tackle Boston College
30. San Francisco(f/IND) Earl Bennett Wide Reciever Vanderbilt -
31. Dallas- Antoine Cason CB
32 Patriots FORFEITED SELECTION because of Belicheat.

thebow305
11-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Carolina at 19???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Ok phins pick, as long as we get a pass rusher like Selvie or Groves in the second.

cordscords
11-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Packers pick gets an F.

Cason would be perfect.

Cashmoney
11-03-2007, 12:26 AM
if you want to be considered one of the most accurate mocks you better get desean jacksons position correct....

Crow
11-03-2007, 02:01 AM
D'oh!

And for some reason, I just can't see Jake Long in a ZBS. Call me crazy.

Joeyjr09
11-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Carolina at 19???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Thanks I needed a good laugh.

Ok phins pick, as long as we get a pass rusher like Selvie or Groves in the second.

Selvie is not gonna go even close to the 2nd round when he comes out. He is a classic overachiever and he's not nearly as talented as his stats would make you think. He's not coming out this year and I wouldn't expect him to be a day 1 pick when he does come out.

btw...What's wrong with Carolina at 19? They are 4-3. It's very concievable that they can go 3-5 the rest of the way and finish 8-8 which would put them at around pick 19. Do you just make stuff up in your head or do you actually research the numbers before you post?

Turtlepower
11-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Selvie is not gonna go even close to the 2nd round when he comes out. He is a classic overachiever and he's not nearly as talented as his stats would make you think. He's not coming out this year and I wouldn't expect him to be a day 1 pick when he does come out.

btw...What's wrong with Carolina at 19? They are 4-3. It's very concievable that they can go 3-5 the rest of the way and finish 8-8 which would put them at around pick 19. Do you just make stuff up in your head or do you actually research the numbers before you post?

You can;'t forget about the fact that Selvie is a SOPHOMORE!!!! =D

trademaster
11-03-2007, 02:44 AM
if you want to be considered one of the most accurate mocks you better get desean jacksons position correct....

I missed that, for some reason his name sounds like a CB to me.

trademaster
11-03-2007, 02:44 AM

thank you.

Caddy
11-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Malcolm Kelly neither excites me nor angers me so I'm ok with it.

Crazy_Chris
11-03-2007, 03:43 AM
I love the Vikings Pick

xooberon
11-03-2007, 06:10 AM
awful panther pick, we have zero need for a TE, give us rivers or maualuga

BaLLiN
11-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Giants pick seems mediocre, id rather take cason over him.

Travis 24
11-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Eagles need secondary help a lot more than they need a WR..

Didn't people say the same thing about Elvis Dumervil? Selvie has such an explosive first step, he's almost unblockable...you can't teach that. He has a knack for getting into the backfield, too. 2 more years, and he certainly is a 2nd rounder.

A Perfect Score
11-03-2007, 09:05 AM
it doesnt matter about selvie, cause he is a sophomore. I cant believe how amny people are putting him in their mocks assuming he is eligible. Do soem research people. Anyways, im not a big fan of teh ravens draft. While Keith Rivers is solid value there, we have little need for a LB with his skills in teh system we run. Everyone has seen what the 3-4 defense has done to jon vilma...while imagine if he was even smaller, and thats wat happens if you put rivers in our system. He cant play ILB in the 3-4, and we are set there with ray and bart scott anyways. And he certainly cant play outside in a 3-4. So where exactly does he fit, SS? I dont buy it. With our lakc of quality depth at CB, id rather see jenkins or cason there. Hell id rather see a straight up 3-4 OLB then rivers. Not that i dont love him, he just doesnt fit our system in any way. Also, a reciever to take over for derrick mason when he calls it quits is not out of teh question if the value is there.

neko4
11-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Terrible Packers Pick
We've drafted alot of young linemen recently (Spitz, Colledge, Moll, Barbe) and Colledge is already becoming solid, Spitz should become a good starter. Moll has experience and Barbe is a project player likely to get better.

49ers169
11-03-2007, 09:30 AM
The 49ers won't be taking a receiver, unless it is Early Doucet. In that spot we would take Quentin Groves or Dre Moore.

PACKmanN
11-03-2007, 11:48 AM
can you explain to me why in the world we would take a OT? Give us Justin King, CB, Penn State.

wakefan31
11-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't think Fred Davis is a 1st Round pick

fischbowl
11-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Terrible Bills pick.

Bills2083
11-03-2007, 01:04 PM
We just spent $75 million on the Oline. I don't think we're taking a player on the Oline. Terrible pick

Malcolm Kelly would be good there