PDA

View Full Version : wow...tanard jackson - 2 failed drug tests before the draft?

wakefan31
11-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Did anyone else hear about this? This is wild...

Nov 3rd (12:27 PM) - I have noticed how well the Buccaneers Tanard Jackson is doing so far this season and I wanted to address his situation. I was pretty high on Jackson leading up to the draft and was very surprised by the fact that he lasted until the 4th Round. But there's a reason for it. Prior to the draft, he failed TWO drug tests, which made his draft stock drop like a rock. This was not released to the media, which is why no one really knew why he dropped so far. A league source that I spoke with said his team really liked him and would have drafted him but had to pass because they were afraid of the failed drug tests.

link - DHQ? (http://www.draftheadquarters.com/page/page/4269113.htm)

fischbowl
11-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Did anyone else hear about this? This is wild...

Nov 3rd (12:27 PM) - I have noticed how well the Buccaneers Tanard Jackson is doing so far this season and I wanted to address his situation. I was pretty high on Jackson leading up to the draft and was very surprised by the fact that he lasted until the 4th Round. But there's a reason for it. Prior to the draft, he failed TWO drug tests, which made his draft stock drop like a rock. This was not released to the media, which is why no one really knew why he dropped so far. A league source that I spoke with said his team really liked him and would have drafted him but had to pass because they were afraid of the failed drug tests.

link - DHQ? (http://www.draftheadquarters.com/page/page/4269113.htm)

which is probably why he dropped to the 4th Round

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-03-2007, 12:52 PM
who cares that was last years draft.

zCaddyz
11-03-2007, 12:55 PM
man i hope isn't dumb and smokes it during the season, because right now he is the best rookie safty right now and fyi u know him and brooks are the only two rookies to start in kiffens d thats saying something bout how good he might end up

fischbowl
11-03-2007, 02:31 PM
man i hope isn't dumb and smokes it during the season, because right now he is the best rookie safty right now and fyi u know him and brooks are the only two rookies to start in kiffens d thats saying something bout how good he might end up

i dont think he was blazing

zCaddyz
11-03-2007, 03:07 PM
aww man that lindsay lohan?

umphrey
11-03-2007, 06:25 PM
roids, pot, or something else?

there's a pretty big difference between the 3 IMO

art vandelay
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
I was huge on Tanard going into the draft (I'm an SU fan) and knew he would be a great pro (ask Bills fans on here). He is an excellent tackler with very underrated ball skills and a great break on the ball. I think the drug tests would be pot, since there is a ton up at SU. Tanard easily finds trouble, as is evident when he got stabbed in a bar fight.

Travis 24
11-04-2007, 01:40 PM
I said he was the next Brian Dawkins months before the draft...the guy is a beast.