PDA

View Full Version : Chad Hall, Air Force RB/WR

jared
11-03-2007, 07:26 PM
He's only 5'8", 180 lbs but this kid definitely has the moves. He's been on a tear for the last 5 games since the AF coaches realized he'd be better utilized as a runningback than a WR. He has 964 yards rushing and 9 TD's in the last 5 games (that's 7.3 YPC)! He doesn't really have that 5th gear but his short area speed and agility are outstanding. That and his size along with his return ability would lead me to compare him a little to Wes Welker. However he makes a better running back and shows toughness for his size trying to run inside as well. I don't really know who to compare him with. Personally I think he could find a spot somewhere as a return man and change of pace back in the NFL. I haven't seen enough of him as a WR to say if he has real potential as a slot guy.

neko4
11-03-2007, 07:32 PM
So is he kinda like Air Force's version of Percy
Sounds intresting

SuperKevin
11-03-2007, 11:48 PM
He has a 2 year military commitment to the Air Force before he can play in the NFL

jared
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM
I don't think that's quite how it works. I think he would owe a longer commitment. Also, the military will let guys out of their contracts if they get a really lucrative offer somewhere else.