darnik44two
11-03-2007, 08:44 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/darnik44/1-11-3-07.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/darnik44/2-11-03-07.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/darnik44/3-11-03-07.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/darnik522/bpa.jpg

BaLLiN
11-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Good job, a couple things i noticed that are questionable are Dallas taking a DT in the first, because they now have Tank Johnson and are pretty stout anyway, and it's Adarius Bowman, and Dwight Lowery.
The Giants draft looks pretty good, Rivers, Hefney (Id like Talib or Thomas too), and a DT, hopefully a big one to eat up space which is what we are missing.

Jamaal Charles or Trae Williams would be great in the 4th.

FLABillsFan
11-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Darnik that would be amazing for the Bills, great job!

Xiomera
11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Shawn Crable won't last till the third round. Count on it.

Chucky
11-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Great mock for the bucs

Crow
11-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Give Oakland Felix Jones, Phillip Wheeler, or Ryan Clady (value pick) in Rd2 and you're okay.

neko4
11-03-2007, 09:42 PM
How in god's name you think GB will draft a QB is beyond me. if u like most others think Favre retires and dont believe Rodgers is the future then we'll probably pick up a vet, but not experiment with a rookie (especially Henne)
If we do draft a qb it'll be round 7

fischbowl
11-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Derrick Harvey, Louis Holmes, J Leman, Thomas DeCoud, Roy Scheuning, Beau Bell, and Ben Moffitt not picked in 3 rounds. Unbelieveable

darnik44two
11-03-2007, 10:11 PM
How in god's name you think GB will draft a QB is beyond me. if u like most others think Favre retires and dont believe Rodgers is the future then we'll probably pick up a vet, but not experiment with a rookie (especially Henne)
If we do draft a qb it'll be round 7

Do they need a back-up if Favre retires? yes

Would it hurt to have an insurance policy if Rodgers doesn't work out? yes

Is Henne a good value pick at #93? yes

Is there anyone at another position available who would start immediatly or even in the near future? probably not

neko4
11-03-2007, 10:14 PM
LB, TE maybe, SS
But i'd rather have a vet backup Rodgers than some unproven QB, who i dont even think would fit the system.

BuckNaked
11-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Don't really like the Vikings draft.

BaLLiN
11-03-2007, 10:28 PM
LB, TE maybe, SS
But i'd rather have a vet backup Rodgers than some unproven QB, who i dont even think would fit the system.

That is true, henne is more of a drop back passer, not a quick release, but henne is a good pickup at #93

neko4
11-03-2007, 10:29 PM
That is true, henne is more of a drop back passer, not a quick release, but henne is a good pickup at #93
Doesnt fit a need though

BaLLiN
11-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Doesnt fit a need though
yea, they wouldn't want to put any doubt in who their starter is like philly did to McNabb last year.

d34ng3l021
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
With our 2 second round picks, it would be amazing if we could pick up those OTs that fell. Richardson and Clady along with Brohm would be amazing.

cowboysforever
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Cowboys draft is WR, CB and RB in the first two rounds.........

OT and DT are not happening IMHO unless Jake Long falls to mid 1 and Dorsey falls to late 1. Real steal situation.

We need speed at all those skills spots above and speed you get early. Think Ma or Mi Jenkins. Reggie Smith is a possibility. Justin King .... sub 4.4 corner. WR we could go Hawkins / Manningham type or a bigger guy like Kelly/Bowman/etc.... RB the usual names

GB12
11-03-2007, 11:25 PM

Is there anyone at another position available who would start immediatly or even in the near future? probably not
I'd want Felix Jones over Slaton. Second round is ok. Now to answer your questions:
1. Yes, but not a 3rd round draft pick. Pick someone up in FA and a 5th-7th rounder. With how it's going this season there's a good chance Favre could be back yet again anyway.

2. I think you meant to say no... I wouldn't call Henne an insurance policy. Rodgers has much more potential and is more pro ready. I don't think Henne translates well into the pros. Rodgers will get one year regardless how he does. If he's good we have our QB of the future. If he sucks we might start looking for someone else, but he'd still start into atleast the beginning of his second year.

3. Sure I guess

4. There are certainly players that would start before Henne.

Caddy
11-04-2007, 12:11 AM
1) Early Doucet is the kind of speedy guy the Buc's need and getting him in the late 1st makes it a decent value pick.

2) We need CB and Talib has a lot of value in the 2nd round so I certainly wouldn't mind seeing this happen.

3) Lawrence Jackson probably won't play OLB in the Pro's, especially in a 4-3, but he will be great playing opposite Gaines Adams.

It is however a shame to see no QB in the mix so hopefully we can get Ainge in the 4th.

scar988
11-04-2007, 12:53 AM
good falcons draft... idk if mendenhall leaves early, but he is a good pick...

Cashmoney
11-04-2007, 12:56 AM
I dont think allen patrick and vince hall are underclassmen.

BuckNaked
11-04-2007, 01:28 AM
I will now expand on why I don't like the Vikings draft. I don't feel like any of the "big three" quarterbacks are worthy of a top 10 selection. At our selection at #8 and considering the players you had remaining, i'll take Desean Jackson in round 1. In round 2, give us Barry Richardson and in round 3, Ikegwuonu would be nice.

Vikes99ej
11-04-2007, 01:39 AM
I will now expand on why I don't like the Vikings draft. I don't feel like any of the "big three" quarterbacks are worthy of a top 10 selection. At our selection at #8 and considering the players you had remaining, i'll take Desean Jackson in round 1. In round 2, give us Barry Richardson and in round 3, Ikegwuonu would be nice.

If we don't take any of those three, we damn well better get Pennington. I want an OT if we don't get a QB.

Matthew Jones
11-04-2007, 07:02 AM
I love Chris Long as a prospect, but he's not a fit for the Patriots at all. Sure, he might be a 3-4 DE, but the Patriots have Richard Seymour and Jarvis Green signed through 2009 and Ty Warren through 2013. That's three excellent defensive ends for at least two more years, so he'd just ride the pine for years. Not worth it. I'd rather see them draft someone like Malcolm Jenkins or Kenny Phillips (Meriweather moving to CB to replace Samuel should he leave, Wilson being replaced eventually, his deal is up after this year/he can't stay healthy) or an inside linebacker.

Dwight Lowery isn't a bad pick in the second, although like I said before, I'd rather New England used their first round pick on a DB. Colt Brennan in the third is certainly a good value/interesting, but I doubt they'd really draft him. All of the quarterbacks on roster right now have been sixth round picks or later. Vince Hall would be a nice third round pick, but Hester's not bad either.

Bills2083
11-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Darnik that would be amazing for the Bills, great job!

We need a WR in there somewhere though.

darnik44two
11-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I love Chris Long as a prospect, but he's not a fit for the Patriots at all. Sure, he might be a 3-4 DE, but the Patriots have Richard Seymour and Jarvis Green signed through 2009 and Ty Warren through 2013. That's three excellent defensive ends for at least two more years, so he'd just ride the pine for years. Not worth it. I'd rather see them draft someone like Malcolm Jenkins or Kenny Phillips (Meriweather moving to CB to replace Samuel should he leave, Wilson being replaced eventually, his deal is up after this year/he can't stay healthy) or an inside linebacker.

Dwight Lowery isn't a bad pick in the second, although like I said before, I'd rather New England used their first round pick on a DB. Colt Brennan in the third is certainly a good value/interesting, but I doubt they'd really draft him. All of the quarterbacks on roster right now have been sixth round picks or later. Vince Hall would be a nice third round pick, but Hester's not bad either.

Trying to draft a starter will be about impossible for the Pats, they are just so solid. They really have to take the BPA approach. Long would still be an upgrade at DE over Green or Warren in the long run. The Brennan pick obviously isn't to get Brady to look over his shoulder, but the one area they could enhance is their back-up QB situation.

What they should do is move up and draft McFadden...they have the picks to it. With their roster they would be lucky to be able to keep 3 of their draft picks, so they may as well trade them.

skinzzfan25
11-04-2007, 08:31 AM
AMAZING REDSKINS DRAFT

Seriously, if that happened, I don't know what I'd do.

jackalope
11-04-2007, 08:51 AM
For Green Bay, I like the first two rounds, but I don't see why we take a QB in the 3rd. If Favre does retire, we have Rodgers as our starter.

PACKmanN
11-04-2007, 08:57 AM

Do you except us to draft a non need ROOKIE qb? and IF Rodgers doesn't become any good do you except us to start a rookie!?!?!

0/3 on the draft, get us Reggie Smith in the first, Fred Davis in the second, and Jamaal Charles in the third.

darnik44two
11-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Do you except us to draft a non need ROOKIE qb? and IF Rodgers doesn't become any good do you except us to start a rookie!?!?!

0/3 on the draft, get us Reggie Smith in the first, Fred Davis in the second, and Jamaal Charles in the third.

Rodgers will get atleast a season or 2 before it was deemed he wasn't the answer, so starting a rookie wouldn't happen. Henne or another QB would be developing the same as Rodgers has. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Rodgers is locked up long term, He may even be an RFA. Teams don't draft only based on immediate need. Most of you can't wrap your brains around the fact teams in the NFL need to prepare for the future the same as they do the present. If Favre retires, a good plan to me would be a vet QB (sign for 2 years), draft a QB as the future back-up or a guy to compete with whoever if Rodgers isn't the long term answer. The Packers are a solid team and don't have a ton of holes with a pressing need to correct immediatly.

neko4
11-04-2007, 09:41 AM
But once again, if we do get a QB he will be a somewhat proven vet who can atleast take care of the team. We have bigger needs too. LB, Poppinga is terrible in coverage. SS, Bigby has talent but is kind of an idiot. TE, not sure how much longer Bubba will play and I think Lee is in his last year of his contract.
Why the hell should we experiment with a QB?
I'd rather, get a vet QB, if Rodgers doesnt turn out well we can always draft a first round QB next year.

truth393
11-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't see Detroit picking Tribble ahead of Dan Connor or Reggie Smith.

RaiderNation
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
desean jackson for us in round one we r dying for a down the field wr, round 2 id like a DE or a S

darnik44two
11-04-2007, 12:02 PM
desean jackson for us in round one we r dying for a down the field wr, round 2 id like a DE or a S

Dorian Bryant might end up being a much better than Jackson in the NFL and you can get him in the second. Dorian Bryant=Steve Smith.

oldLibid21
11-04-2007, 01:24 PM
horrible falcons draft.

Richardson might be there in the third round, but the HB pick with the first second round pick is bad. If we weren't to draft Stewart, we would definetly draft Choice in the third round.

and why would we waste a early round pick on a wide receiver?

Marino13
11-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Dorsey,Jenkins,Davis, all great picks that fill needs.

Not a huge fan of the Hills pick. Not that OL is not a need (they've played well this year, but we could use an upgrade over both Lewinski and Shelton). but we definatly need a young LB, a Safety, and probably a pass rusher before we need an OT.

TitanHope
11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Not a big fan of the Titans draft...

Ray Maualuga is ok. Our MLB can be upgraded, but the MLB on our defense doesn't play very much. We could pick up a guy in RD's 2-3, and we would get an upgrade at the position.

DJ Hall in the 2nd is good. We need receiving help.

Kendall Langford doesn't fill a need unless we let go of Odom or LaBoy. Our DE's are playing well, and we are 4 deep with Vanden Bosch, Odom, LaBoy, and Fischer. And even if it is, I prefer Jackson over Langford.

I'd prefer WR in the 1st RD, CB in the 2nd RD, and MLB in the 3rd RD. Adarius Bowman, Aqib Talib, and Vince Hall would be ideal.

Addict
11-05-2007, 02:16 AM
I miss Goff (Vanderbilt) also, Colt Brennan lasting for three rounds?

BamaFalcon59
11-06-2007, 10:01 PM
That's probably my favorite Falcons mock I have seen on these message boards.

NT- solved (Red Bryant)
OT- solved (Barry Richardson)
RB- solved (Rashard Mendenhall)
QB- solved (Brian Brohm)

I don't really like Brohm too much but he is my favorite QB. Only SS is a main need not solved.

But we don't have Houston's third round pick and Monk would be a bad pick. A SS would most likely be the choice.

Jim Jim
11-09-2007, 08:08 PM
If Favre retired after this season, they would sign a veteran.

Wyndham
11-10-2007, 06:01 AM
It's a shame you had to burn a first-rounder on a CB for the Chiefs because their second- and third-rounders are awesome. Laurianaitis (can't pass on that), Oher, Loadholt, Doucet... that had a chance to be special for KC.

aNYtitan
11-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Titans draft

1st:Thank you, thank you! You are either the first or second person to give the Titans Rey Mauluagua, which makes me a very happy person. I really think he is going to tear up the league and become a top 5 MLB, so with the Titans defense top notch already, Rey being hear would just be sugar on top of the cake.

2nd:Well, its a good thought as DJ Hall does add some team speed to our offense, but I don't think he would be the gamebreaker this team needs. What Vince needs on the offense is someone that can either catch it over the middle or towards the sidelines, such as a playmaking TE. John Carlson would be the most ideal pick, as he is possibly the top TE in the draft.

3rd: Don't know much about this DE, but I do know that we already have plenty of depth at DE. I really don't see us picking a DE this low, but hey maybe Lawrence Jackson would be a BPA pick

T-RICH49
11-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Cason
Clady
Dunlap

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :) :) :) :)