PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 Winners and Losers

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Post your week 10 winners and losers here.

Don Vito
11-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Winners-
D. Dixon
McFadden
J. Stewart
M. Flynn
DJ Hall

Losers-
M. Ryan
S. Castille
G. Cherilus
M. Grothe
T. Choice

etk
11-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Miami Winners:

Darnell Jenkins
Glenn Sharpe
Kenny Phillips

Miami Losers:

Calais Campbell
Tavares Gooden (shaky in coverage)
Teraz McCray (inconsistent)

NYGibril28
11-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Winners: UConn
Losers: Rutgers

M.O.T.H.
11-04-2007, 01:53 AM
The Arkansas backs and Cory Boyd were winners.

Michigan
11-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Winners:
Mario Manningham
Shawn Crable
Morgan Trent (08 draft)

Losers:
Mike Hart (had 15 carries for 117, but injuries are gonna be a big question mark if it isn't already)
Terrence Taylor (08 draft?)
Adam Kraus (injured)

Sniper
11-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Winners:
Mario Manningham
Shawn Crable
Morgan Trent (08 draft)

Losers:
Mike Hart (had 15 carries for 117, but injuries are gonna be a big question mark if it isn't already)
Terrence Taylor (08 draft?)
Adam Kraus (injured)

Pretty much what I was going to say. Add Henne into the winners too. Gutsy performance. Isn't Trent a senior?

ATLDirtyBirds
11-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Winners:
Dennis Dixon
Arkansas RB's
Mario Manningham

Losers:
Matt Ryan

scottyboy
11-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Winners:
Eric Foster: jesus, this guys motor is incredible. If only the rest of the DL and LB's could tackle.
Courtney Greene: Showed speed on plays to catch the RB's that the LB's couldnt tackle
Jeremy Ito: Way better than Tynes.
Mike Teel: Sprained throwing hand thumb, awful conditions, no WR's who could catch, and still looked good. Still had too many miss throws, but his stats wouldve been much better if Underwood didnt have a hand transplant with Tim Carter

Losers:
Brandon Renkart: Your senior year, great cover LB, word flying round Jersey you could sneak in the draft as a 7th rounder or UDFA with a very good year. You couldnt tackle your own wang right now
Tiquan Underwood: Yea, you're deadly when you catch the ball and run. Key words, CATCH THE BALL
Ron Girault: hate to say it, but his injury is KILLING his draft stock. a great run stuffer was tentative on his bad ankle in the wet conditions. His first PI call was BS though. He needs his ankle to be 100%.

AkiliSmith
11-04-2007, 07:54 AM
How about Glenn Dorsey for a winner.

7 tackles, 2 for loss and a sack

keylime_5
11-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Winners:
Darren McFadden
Felix Jones
Cory Boyd
James Laurinaitis
J.Saint-Dic
Mario Manningham
Vernon Gholston

Losers:
Matt Ryan
Charlie Weis and Notre Dame

etk
11-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Pretty much what I was going to say. Add Henne into the winners too. Gutsy performance. Isn't Trent a senior?

Henne had nice touch on those deep balls. Not the comp. % you look for, but he threw perfect balls when he needed to.

I'll add some more winners off the top of my head:

Tyson Jackson
Wallace Gilberry
Craig Steltz
Jordy Nelson
Jamaal Charles
Dantrell Savage
Maurice Purify
Chase Daniel
Louis Rankin
Travis Beckum

ironman4579
11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Winners:
Losers:
Brandon Renkart: Your senior year, great cover LB, word flying round Jersey you could sneak in the draft as a 7th rounder or UDFA with a very good year. You couldnt tackle your own wang right now

Hahahaha always good to start your day with a laugh. Thanks Scotty.

princefielder28
11-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Mario Manningham; after an unbelievably slow start he has turned it on and shown why he has been considered one of the better junior wideouts. Props Chad Henne too for his performance against Michigan State. McFadden and Jones ran all over South Carolina and Dennis Dixon propelled Oregon to new heights.

Xiomera
11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Winners: Michigan

Losers: Michigan State

It's too bad there isn't a single true Michgan State fan on these forums that I can think of . . . this post would have been a nice little jab in the gut to them. lol

Sniper
11-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Winners: Michigan

Losers: Michigan State

It's too bad there isn't a single true Michgan State fan on these forums that I can think of . . . this post would have been a nice little jab in the gut to them. lol

Yeah but that's not just week 10, that's every year. Same old Sparty.

Race for the Heisman
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Winners:

Drew Weatherford
Jolonn Dunbar

Losers:

Xavier Lee

Babylon
11-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Winners;

Chase Coffman te, mizzou. Tried to do his best Russ Francis out there and oh by the way Chase Daniel didnt look too shabby getting him the ball.

Darren Mcfadden rb, Arkansas. good to see him healthy and taking it to the house like he's capable of doing, stronger runner than some might think.

Jordy Nelson wr, KSU beat double teams all day for his ho-hum day of work (15 catches for 150yds)

Sedric Ellis USC dl, just blows the middle of the line up. Spends more time in the backfield than most opposing backs.

Losers;

Matt Ryan QB, BC figures to take a hit,of course weather was a bit of a factor and he did some good things but when you're at the top there isnt anywhere to go but down.

Glenn Dorsey DL, LSU. Numbers werent bad and he's not 100% but he needs to get more of a push upfield, to me he handfights with OL too much. would be my pick to slide a bit in the draft.

Keith Rivers lb, USC. Great size/speed ration but doesnt look that instinctive and needs to make more big plays. Looks like he's playing the string out till draft day.

etk
11-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Losers;

Glenn Dorsey DL, LSU. Numbers werent bad and he's not 100% but he needs to get more of a push upfield, to me he handfights with OL too much. would be my pick to slide a bit in the draft.

Agree 100% on Dorsey. Every Sunday someone comes on this board and says how beastly he was yesterday. Problem is every time I watch LSU play the whole DLine is pushing upfield and rushing the passer while Dorsey is playing pattycake at the LOS. His motor is very poor and he's not even close to Ellis as far as penetration. A lot of his sacks and "big plays" are really just plays where he's the benefactor of Tyson Jackson creating broken plays. I completely agree that he will slide in the draft, past Ellis and the top 15 IMO.