PDA

View Full Version : Start Brodie?

bored of education
11-04-2007, 03:15 PM
or no??????

neko4
11-04-2007, 03:16 PM
I'd say wait to see if the year goes down the toliet. KC is still tied for first right?

T-RICH49
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
I'd say wait to see if the year goes down the toliet. KC is still tied for first right?

I have waited long enough.Huard is a human piece of garbage and it is time to let Croyle get his shot.DEN did the same thing with Cutler last year

Wyndham
11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Absolutely. No reason not to.

BPhilb
11-05-2007, 08:52 AM
We are leading the AFC West. I would still be hesitant to put him in considering our OLine is brutal and we might have lost our star running back. Looking at San Deigo and Denver right now it appears that this divsion really is ripe for the taking and shaking it up right now seems a bit crazy. The one thing I would like to see though is a bit of a platoon where Croyle takes a series per half or something just to give us a chance to use his arm strength a bit more.

One telling thing yesterday though is that our passing game without Dwayne Bowe is scary. There just isn't anyone to take the pressure off of Gonzalez who might have played his best game in the last few years.

Average OT LB
11-05-2007, 06:43 PM
I have waited long enough.Huard is a human piece of garbage and it is time to let Croyle get his shot.DEN did the same thing with Cutler last year

I was following this game for a bit, and it seemed like the game was ripe for the taking and the offense couldnt really finish the job.. Kinda a blunt description but I dont feel educated enough on the offense to expand into detail..

villagewarrior
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
My thoughts remain the same, this team is not good enough to win the Super Bowl this year. They need to figure out if Brodie is the future or not.

Hermstheman83
11-07-2007, 11:37 AM
I think if we stick Brodie behind our horrible line it would be equivalent to placing a chavinist in a lesbians convention

Splat
11-09-2007, 11:14 AM
With are OL it doesn't matter who the QB is.

T-RICH49
11-10-2007, 08:39 AM
but at least Croyle has enough mobility to maybe buy some extra time to find a WR