PDA

View Full Version : Game 8: Denver-7 Detroit- 44

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-04-2007, 04:08 PM
WTF. How bad are we? THIS BAD. Cutler's hurt, we have no defense, Ramsey blows, Henry blows, we all blow.

ripdw27
11-04-2007, 04:23 PM
wow. just wow. we had a shot with cutler, who threw 4 passes.. now hes hurt, we have nothing solid on offense, the defense sucks... lets just tank it and get a top-5 pick

Diehard
11-04-2007, 04:26 PM
It's a disgrace. I seriously wonder why the defense even bothers to go through the motions.

Time to clean house. I wouldn't mind a few honest rebuilding seasons after all of Shanny's smoke-and-mirrors crap.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
11-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Great news everyone, Cutler might be gone for the season! Now we officially have nothing going for us! Hoorah!

ripdw27
11-04-2007, 09:38 PM
this is just freakin great. add injury to insult.. this is terrible. i say we put in all our young guys, our future starters, let them get experience cuz we aint gonna win another game with the unit we got out there

M
11-04-2007, 09:41 PM
So with our top 10 draft pick do we go Kenny Phillips. I say we let Henry go once the suspension kicks in. Use the money to sign a free agent on defense and pray that McFadden falls to us at what #8? ?

Diehard
11-04-2007, 10:50 PM
At this point, unless we dump Shanny's arrogant ass and all the baggage that comes with it, I don't think any tweaking in the offseason is going to make a difference.

ripdw27
11-06-2007, 08:37 PM
i'd love to get mcfadden/phillips/long, but i don't see it happening. especially in mcfadden's case, this team's problems go deeper than a running back can capably fix.

how about jonathan stewart at RB? i havent been following the draft but hes gotta be a top 10 player.. my favorite to get outta those three is probably long.. althought we can take some kinda skill position n draft lineman later (2nd 3rd whatever)

Wyndham
11-10-2007, 06:24 AM
from this draft i think we need:

OT - someone capable of starting in the next year or two. lepsis is done. pears is terrible. harris is apparently worse.
OG/C - kuper, holland and myers have stunk and, imo, you can never have enough young depth on the interior o-line, especially when you don't really have any.
CB - everything behind the top two is terrible (assuming foxworth sticks around at S, not that he's been better than mediocre at nickel).
S - duh. preferably two of them.
DT - give me some bodies. high drafted or not, we need something other than thomas with some potential.

You have the worst set of linebackers in the league - no need to draft some help?