PDA

View Full Version : Congrats....

EdReedUnstoppable
11-06-2007, 08:51 AM
I was too tired and fed up to post this last night, but congratulations on completely dominating us in every way, except running the ball on us....:) gotta find some kind of silver lining, and congratulations on proving that you are the best team in the AFC North. I just hope we can beat the Browns in 2 weeks to lock it up that you all win the division, good luck the rest of the way.

Jakey
11-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks allot man...i'm just glad we could repay you for last year! Even though your a Ravens fan (and i hate the Ravens), i have got to admit that the AFC North has got the best fans in the league (apart from the non-existant Bungles fans)- you are very gracious in defeat! Good luck for the rest of the way...apart from week 17 :)

Man_Of_Steel
11-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Thanks ERU.

skarocksoi
11-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks. And I think that the Steelers proved that Ed Reed is stoppable yesterday. (Sorry I had to throw that in there)

EdReedUnstoppable
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks. And I think that the Steelers proved that Ed Reed is stoppable yesterday. (Sorry I had to throw that in there)

How dare you!

TerribleEd
11-06-2007, 07:35 PM
ERU, what do you think about the future of the QB position in Baltimore? Boller or first-rounder this coming April?

Ravens1991
11-06-2007, 07:57 PM
gg fellas.

TerribleEd he is going to say Boller, but I say we give Troy Smith some playing time and see if he can be it then go QB in the 1st if he shows nothing.

TerribleEd
11-06-2007, 08:01 PM
There will also be current NFL quarterbacks like McNabb and Losman potentially available via trade (Second or third round compensation).

As a Steelers fan, I hope the Ravens go QB in Rd 1 and neglect the aging defense, lol!

EdReedUnstoppable
11-06-2007, 08:10 PM
gg fellas.

TerribleEd he is going to say Boller, but I say we give Troy Smith some playing time and see if he can be it then go QB in the 1st if he shows nothing.

Actually you're dead wrong, for the rest of this year the future QB should be Boller, but for the actual future and years down the road it shouldn't be Boller because he needs to get away from here because of fans like you.

The future of the QB position in Baltimore is one of the guys comin out this year, hopefully now that our season is done we lose the majority of our games to finsh in the 5-11/6-10 range, which would hopefully put us in position for Brohm or Woodson. Then you start Boller or Troy Smith next year and allow previously drafted player to sit for a year like we should have done with Boller. Then in the 09 season there is your future.

PoopSandwich
11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I just hope we can beat the Browns in 2 weeks to lock it up that you all win the division

!!!

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FORUMS YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!

;)

Ravens1991
11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Actually you're dead wrong, for the rest of this year the future QB should be Boller, but for the actual future and years down the road it shouldn't be Boller because he needs to get away from here because of fans like you.

The future of the QB position in Baltimore is one of the guys comin out this year, hopefully now that our season is done we lose the majority of our games to finsh in the 5-11/6-10 range, which would hopefully put us in position for Brohm or Woodson. Then you start Boller or Troy Smith next year and allow previously drafted player to sit for a year like we should have done with Boller. Then in the 09 season there is your future.

who cares who the QB for this year is, they both suck, I prefer McNair though.

Ravens1991
11-06-2007, 08:20 PM
There will also be current NFL quarterbacks like McNabb and Losman potentially available via trade (Second or third round compensation).

As a Steelers fan, I hope the Ravens go QB in Rd 1 and neglect the aging defense, lol!

I hope we dont get McNabb he is old and injury prone I could see him being a reincarntion like McNair and people like ERU call him a choker if we dont go deep in the playoffs if we do good under McNabb. I wouldnt cry if we get Losman because he is still young.

Buckeyes
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Speaking of bengals fans... I live in Ohio and its great to see these bungle jerseys slowly disappearing... go steelers

EdReedUnstoppable
11-09-2007, 07:56 AM
I hope we dont get McNabb he is old and injury prone I could see him being a reincarntion like McNair and people like ERU call him a choker if we dont go deep in the playoffs if we do good under McNabb. I wouldnt cry if we get Losman because he is still young.

What do you call someone who can't win the big game like McNair and McNabb? Oh yeah a choker there really isnt much else to call them genious.