PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Jennings anyone?

no love
11-06-2007, 12:40 PM
This guy and his injuries problems has lead him to fall out of favor with Nolan. He will probably be a free agent or on the block next year. Any ideas of where he might be headed? He is a good player when he plays, problem is he is always injured.

I am thinking Atlanta, Tampa or Carolina all of these teams have shown a willingness to take older linemen.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/06/SPCVT6QCB.DTL

art vandelay
11-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Former overpaid Bills player. He's a borderline starting LT who has trouble with penalties IIRC. For some reason I see him on the Falcons.

EdReedUnstoppable
11-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Can he play C still, cause Ill take him on the Ravens as our C since Flynn and Chester suck ass.

BlindSite
11-07-2007, 01:15 AM
This guy and his injuries problems has lead him to fall out of favor with Nolan. He will probably be a free agent or on the block next year. Any ideas of where he might be headed? He is a good player when he plays, problem is he is always injured.

I am thinking Atlanta, Tampa or Carolina all of these teams have shown a willingness to take older linemen.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/06/SPCVT6QCB.DTL

Carolina is a definite no, we've got some solid guys right now, both are free agents granted but Fox likes to draft linemen.

osi+ap=allshallperish
11-07-2007, 10:38 AM
he could be a good fit in Atlanta.

no love
11-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Atlanta is a definite possibility since Petrino wants to get bigger on the offensive line.

georgiafan
11-07-2007, 12:37 PM
We need all the help we can get here in Atlanta, he also went to college at UGA so fans would like him.

yourfavestoner
11-07-2007, 01:34 PM
He ******* sucks, and I don't know why the Bills paid so much money for him in the first place.

Same goes with the Jags and Tony Pashos, though. I still can't believe we gave that bum a fat contract...

art vandelay
11-07-2007, 04:55 PM
He ******* sucks, and I don't know why the Bills paid so much money for him in the first place.

Same goes with the Jags and Tony Pashos, though. I still can't believe we gave that bum a fat contract...

Actually, I worded that wrong. He was a former Bills player, but they would not sign him for starting LT $ and he went to San Fran where they paid him.