PDA

View Full Version : Panthers place LB Morgan on injured reserve with Achilles injury

Splat
11-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Panthers place LB Morgan on injured reserve with Achilles injury (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txpanthersmorgan&prov=st&type=lgns)

I have always been a big DM fan but I'm starting to think they guy should just give up football while he can still walk.

Shiver
11-06-2007, 04:17 PM
In other breaking news: the sky is blue.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-06-2007, 04:20 PM
His career has been done for a while now.

Vikes99ej
11-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Thank God for Beason. I used to like Morgan but the man is a China doll.

bored of education
11-06-2007, 04:33 PM
ROIDS...????

no love
11-06-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't think you can link this to roids at all. Most of his injuries have been related to the ridiculous amount of concussions that he has suffered through over the course of the years.

wogitalia
11-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Did he do it in a game?

First thing I thought when I read it is he must have got concussed again and the team and Morgan don't want the media hype that would create?

Ignore that though if he actually did the injury in game and people saw it.

brat316
11-08-2007, 02:12 AM
yeah he should call it quits.

Ewing
11-08-2007, 02:39 AM
In other breaking news: the sky is blue.

You have shattered my reality.

Cashmoney
11-08-2007, 02:41 AM
he should probably retire because its obvious he cant stay healthy. besides, beason has proven capable of taking over that role. i wonder if this makes the panthers wish they had resigned witherspoon.

brat316
11-08-2007, 02:43 AM
he should probably retire because its obvious he cant stay healthy. besides, beason has proven capable of taking over that role. i wonder if this makes the panthers wish they had resigned witherspoon.

no way, This makes Witherspoon wish he had just took what the Panthers gave him for a contract and taken it.

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 02:53 AM
This is a shame becasue when he does manage to be healthy, he's one of the better MLBs in the NFL. Didn't he have like 20 tackles in that Super Bowl against the Patriots. Dan Morgan can be added to the list of players who never really panned out due to injuries, right below Andy Katzenmoyer.

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:02 AM
This is a shame becasue when he does manage to be healthy, he's one of the better MLBs in the NFL. Didn't he have like 20 tackles in that Super Bowl against the Patriots. Dan Morgan can be added to the list of players who never really panned out due to injuries, right below Andy Katzenmoyer.

Andy Who let me wiki this guy

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 03:04 AM
Andy Who let me wiki this guy

Are you fricken serious? Andy Katzenmoyer was the ultimate college linebacker out of Ohio State in the late 90s. Drafted by the Pats in the 1st round of the 1999 draft but neck injuries ended his career after one season

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Are you fricken serious? Andy Katzenmoyer was the ultimate college linebacker out of Ohio State in the late 90s. Drafted by the Pats in the 1st round of the 1999 draft but neck injuries ended his career after one season

Yeah thats what it says at wiki, during that 1999 year I was into football but not as much as i am now. Sure i watched on tv, but i didn't follow it fully like I do now. Might have been something to do with the fact that I was 12 years old at the time, and the internet wasn't as great as it is now. And i was learning about new things in health class.

stephenson86
11-08-2007, 03:11 AM
dan conner will be the next white LB to not pan out due to injuries

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 03:12 AM
dan conner will be the next white LB to not pan out due to injuries

As long as it's not Paul Poz I'll be fine

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:17 AM
As long as it's not Paul Poz I'll be fine

he already has a broken arm, right? hes already headed down that path, what a same and he was doing so good.

I thought you where headed off to war, what happened?

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 03:20 AM
he already has a broken arm, right? hes already headed down that path, what a same and he was doing so good.

I thought you where headed off to war, what happened?

I don't leave for Iraq until January. I leave for 2 weeks of training tomorrow though

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:21 AM
I don't leave for Iraq until January. I leave for 2 weeks of training tomorrow though

Well, get all your post count in tonight, and start writting random **** just for fun.

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Well, get all your post count in tonight, and start writting random **** just for fun.

Because post count means everything

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Because post count means everything

Yeah, you could go up to girls and give a cool smooth line like, Hey have you seen how big my post count is on NFLDC fourm? and when they ask what a fourm is you say, its where i talk to other people over the internet about football and other things, and my post count is really high because I talk to people over the internet a lot, and i have no idea who they are.

SuperKevin
11-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah, you could go up to girls and give a cool smooth line like, Hey have you seen how big my post count is on NFLDC fourm? and when they ask what a fourm is you say, its where i talk to other people over the internet about football and other things, and my post count is really high because I talk to people over the internet a lot, and i have no idea who they are.

I'm married. I have no need to talk to girls anymore

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:39 AM
I'm married. I have no need to talk to girls anymore

Same thing, replace girls with wife, tell her how big your post count it ahha. and don't say I show it to her every night. haha

Ewing
11-08-2007, 03:48 AM

That line gets me more ***** than a litter box.