PDA

View Full Version : 2009 draft(eligible)

Babylon
11-07-2007, 08:54 PM
And no it's never too early, some names to store away and one or two may be coming out this year (Coffman, Boone);

Chris Wells, rb OSU
Percy Harvin, wr Florida
Jake Locker, QB Wash.
Tim Tebow, QB Florida
Matthew Stafford, QB Georgia
Alex Boone, OL OSU
Andre Smith ,OL Bama
Sam Young, OL Notre Dame
Brian Cushing, LB SC
Taylor Mays, S SC
Chase Coffman, TE Missouri

fischbowl
11-07-2007, 08:56 PM
And no it's never too early, some names to store away and one or two may be coming out this year (Coffman, Boone);

Chris Wells, rb OSU
Percy Harvin, wr Florida
Jake Locker, QB Wash.
Tim Tebow, QB Florida
Matthew Stafford, QB Georgia
Alex Boone, OL OSU
Andre Smith ,OL Bama
Sam Young, OL Notre Dame
Brian Cushing, LB SC
Taylor Mays, S SC
Chase Coffman, TE Missouri

George Selvie?

Solomon
11-07-2007, 10:29 PM
It is super early but here are some guys who could come out next year, including some juniors who might not be coming out this year.

CJ Spiller
Darrius Heyward-Bey
George Robinson
Jeremy Perry
Alex Mack

Demarcus Granger
Al Woods
Ricky Sapp
Maurice Evans
Brandon Graham
Greg Hardy
Brandon Spikes
Jerod Mayo
Marcus Freeman
Jairus Byrd

Michigan
11-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Brandon Graham, Justin Boren, and Obi Ezeh are some names to remember from Michigan.

PossumBoy9
11-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Michael Crabtree will be a redshirt sophmore next year, so he should be eligible to come out if he desired.

brat316
11-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Travis Shelton Temple University

Travis 24
11-08-2007, 07:24 AM
RU = Courtney Greene, Ray Rice, Tiquan Underwood, Kenny Britt, Jamaal Westerman

Apriori
11-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Brandon Graham, Justin Boren, and Obi Ezeh are some names to remember from Michigan.

Greg Mathews also. By his senior year he could be All-American if Mallett pans out...He'll be the #1 after Manningham and Arrington leave.

georgiafan
11-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Knowshon Moreno will also be eligible to come out after next year

Sniper
11-08-2007, 01:37 PM

Boren should worry about not sucking first and learning to snap the ball

Scotty D
11-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I see Javon Ringer being the top senior RB possibly.

BucSappy
11-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Trevard Lindley CB Kentucky

ToldLikeItIs
11-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Andre Smith..

ToldLikeItIs
11-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Get Sam Young off that list.

I'm tired of everyone assuming every rivals 5* is suddenly a lock for a first-round pick. That ain't the case fellas, half these dudes don't know how to play the game and aren't coached up for s***.

Michigan
11-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Boren should worry about not sucking first and learning to snap the ball

He's a great guard, awkward center.

ironman4579
11-08-2007, 03:25 PM
He's a great guard, awkward center.

I loved him as a guard last year.

Jonny
11-08-2007, 04:15 PM
RU = Courtney Greene, Ray Rice, Tiquan Underwood, Kenny Britt, Jamaal Westerman

Rice and Greene will probably declare early.

I see Britt as a sure-fire first rounder. Underwood is a mid-round pick (he's sort of like Housh on the Bengals). Westerman, he's lost his job to a freshman, so who knows.

Travis 24
11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
I think Greene will stay...he hasn't had quite the year he had in '06, so he might be looking to improve on this year to up his stock. But the weak safety class could draw him out..

Underwood drops a lot of passes..other than that, he should measure up and test well..Probably a low 4.4, high 4.3 guy..but he's real thin. Britt is a beast...very underrated.

Westerman still sees a lot of time..its not like he just rides the bench. Not a real explosive pass rusher, but he can certainly play.

Solomon
11-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Get Sam Young off that list.

I'm tired of everyone assuming every rivals 5* is suddenly a lock for a first-round pick. That ain't the case fellas, half these dudes don't know how to play the game and aren't coached up for s***.

Lol, thank you. Especially at OT Rivals and HS scouting in general misses most of the time. From 2002 through 2005 these were the two highest graded OTs each year according to Rivals: Nathan Rhodes, Derek Morris, Jorrie Adams, Martin O’Donnell, Thomas Herring, Roland Martin, Eugene Monroe, and Reggie Youngblood. None of those guys accomplished much on the D-1 level, with Morris probably being the best college player. It's so hard to evaluate OTs coming out of HS that most of the highest graded guys don't amount to much. Andre Smith seems to be an exception...

PACKmanN
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Knowshon Moreno will also be eligible to come out after next year

lets keep that between me and you, no order person or team should know except the Packers.

ncst8fan83
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Lol, thank you. Especially at OT Rivals and HS scouting in general misses most of the time. From 2002 through 2005 these were the two highest graded OTs each year according to Rivals: Nathan Rhodes, Derek Morris, Jorrie Adams, Martin O’Donnell, Thomas Herring, Roland Martin, Eugene Monroe, and Reggie Youngblood. None of those guys accomplished much on the D-1 level, with Morris probably being the best college player. It's so hard to evaluate OTs coming out of HS that most of the highest graded guys don't amount to much. Andre Smith seems to be an exception...

Derek Morris was a walking false start and went undrafted I believe. He doesn't even deserve to be included on this list.

draftguru151
11-08-2007, 09:19 PM
If Eugene Monroe is the OT at Virginia he's developing into a very nice player.

Sniper
11-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I loved him as a guard last year.

Yes, I know. But as a center, not so much. Let's just keep Kraus at center.

Solomon
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Derek Morris was a walking false start and went undrafted I believe. He doesn't even deserve to be included on this list.

Umm...that list was filled with guys who never amounted to much, he completely deserves to be on that list.

For the poster who said that Monroe is developing into a good player, you are completely correct. He is still young and in the one UVA game I've watched so far this season he did play well. My mistake he doesn't deserve to be on that list and Youngblood doesn't either. Monroe and Youngblood are still young enough to make a major impact down the road.

Bearsfan123
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Illini- Rashard Mendenhall (most likely 1st-2nd rnder), Juice Williams (shouldnt come out unless he REALLY improves), Vontae Davis (a solid corner, could be good)

ironman4579
11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Illini- Rashard Mendenhall (most likely 1st-2nd rnder), Juice Williams (shouldnt come out unless he REALLY improves), Vontae Davis (a solid corner, could be good)

Davis got eaten alive by Michigan if I remember the corner correctly. He didn't look very solid at all, if I'm remembering the guy correctly.

asmitty45
11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
If Boone stays till next year he's a lock for the Top 5 IMO