doingthisinsteadofwork
11-09-2007, 09:17 AM
good to see Hawkins moving up.

bored of education
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Scott good work man.

thule
11-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't get why Hawkins get's knocked because of his speed. He ran a 4.45 in 2004...he has track like speed...He should be a tad lower this year...I think some of the guys like Scott and McShay are overlooking this guy...I'm going to have to agree with Kiper he is a lock to go in the first 2 rounds.

fenikz
11-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Good work, hope Williams falls to the 3rd to the Cards

btw, no offense but who ever did the graphic for that needs some replacing

BucSappy
11-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Scott's the only person that has listed Ryan's stock on the rise at this point in the season. Both Kiper and McShay say his stock is down after his performance vs. VT.

At least we don't have to hear Green Bay Scat..."No love for Chris Williams/Jonathan Goff/Earl Bennett...." :)

fenikz
11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Well I'm sure he means the Ryan's stock is on the rise for him, because i believe he had him as the 5th QB or so coming into this year

Paranoidmoonduck
11-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't get why Hawkins get's knocked because of his speed. He ran a 4.45 in 2004...he has track like speed...He should be a tad lower this year...I think some of the guys like Scott and McShay are overlooking this guy...I'm going to have to agree with Kiper he is a lock to go in the first 2 rounds.

I'm a big Cal fan, but Hawkins gets a certain amount of benefit from Tedford's offense and from the kind of defensive attention teams focus on DeSean Jackson early in games. I like the kid a lot, but unless he runs a Jason Hill-esque 40 time, I think he's a late 2nd or early 3rd rounder.

thule
11-09-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm a big Cal fan, but Hawkins gets a certain amount of benefit from Tedford's offense and from the kind of defensive attention teams focus on DeSean Jackson early in games. I like the kid a lot, but unless he runs a Jason Hill-esque 40 time, I think he's a late 2nd or early 3rd rounder.

I'm not talking about his production at all....college production isn't a very big piece of the pie when I look at prospects anyways.

But to say that he doesn't have good speed or good size idk...if he runs in the low 4.4's I would have to say that is good speed. Afterall if it wasn't for his book smarts he would still be playing at LSU. His physical potential is still there...I just don't get why everyone outside of kiper is sleeping on this kid. I'm not saying that he is a top 20 pick or anything...but anyone putting him at a boarderline first day grade is underrating this kid.

ToldLikeItIs
11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Scott you continue to have a bias against the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Charles Godfrey should be no lower than #7 on that list.

Green Bay Scat
11-09-2007, 04:41 PM
all i have to say is, byaw. Also that some(as a late first rounder) is me lol.

Sniper
11-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Apparently Michigan has this receiver that's supposed to be pretty good, done quite well the past couple of weeks. I've stopped trying to figure out some of the logic used around here, it's too baffling.

ironman4579
11-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Apparently Michigan has this receiver that's supposed to be pretty good, done quite well the past couple of weeks. I've stopped trying to figure out some of the logic used around here, it's too baffling.

Aren't all the guys on the list seniors though? I seem to remember that it's usually all seniors. Although I think Crable could have been on there as well. I noticed Kiper moved Mike Hart up to like the 18th best senior prospect, although with Kiper he could be out of the rankings next week.

Sniper
11-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Aren't all the guys on the list seniors though? I seem to remember that it's usually all seniors. Although I think Crable could have been on there as well. I noticed Kiper moved Mike Hart up to like the 18th best senior prospect, although with Kiper he could be out of the rankings next week.

Well then I withdraw my objection.