PDA

View Full Version : New 5 round with lot of comments. Randy Moss goes to....

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Before your read it remember that the OAKLAND RAIDERS trade RANDY MOSS to ALTANTA FALCONS for a 3rd rounder.

In the fifth it say JUWAN SIMPSON but its really STEPHEN NICHOLAS, I couldnt delete back so it say that. Im sorry about that. Thank you and please tell me how it went.

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/GreenBay%20Scat.aspx

SeanTaylorRIP
02-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Nice skins mock but the Ravens mock is pretty bad.

As for some comments:

-No way in the world Ray McDonald drops to the 5th round, he is a day 1 pick.
-Jamarcus Russell does not drop to #14 even if he get's past the 3rd pick teams will be trading up for him.
-Mebane is too high as is Waters
-Marcus Thomas too high, although the Bengals drafting another screw up makes sense.

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Nice skins mock but the Ravens mock is pretty bad.

As for some comments:

-No way in the world Ray McDonald drops to the 5th round, he is a day 1 pick.
-Jamarcus Russell does not drop to #14 even if he get's past the 3rd pick teams will be trading up for him.
-Mebane is too high as is Waters
-Marcus Thomas too high, although the Bengals drafting another screw up makes sense.your right about McDonald, he would probably be drafted to the Ravens, and then they could still go OLB in the 4th.

PalmerToCJ
02-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Great 1st rounder
Great 2nd rounder
We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now.
Great 4th rounder, we need depth/versatility on the Oline.
5th Round I'd rather see a RB to backup Rudi, we have Kooistra and Whitworth as backup OT's.

jriles0522
02-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I think its a great browns draft...at least 3 starters there, with doughty and atkins getting significant time
1) Peterson
2) Hughes
3) Kalil
4) Stanley Doughty
5) Baratka Atkins

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 01:43 PM
We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now. yeah i know, thomas would probably drop to late 5th early 6th most likly, ill change that in my next one.

Im_a_Romosexual
02-14-2007, 01:52 PM
I'd be happy if the cowboys draft turned out that way

art vandelay
02-14-2007, 01:53 PM
I like that Bills draft. Great job.

PalmerToCJ
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
We don't have our 3rd, wouldn't take Thomas anyway, we're avoiding guys like him now. yeah i know, thomas would probably drop to late 5th early 6th most likly, ill change that in my next one.

Sucks on that site because I assume you have to give us a pick there.

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 02:08 PM
could someone explain the F for me? This is a draft and **** does happen (ko simpson, Bing, Justice.) anything can happen.

BehrenMan007
02-14-2007, 02:09 PM
not sure fins need antonio pittman... we have enough Rbs.... pretty solid otherwise

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
not sure fins need antonio pittman... we have enough Rbs.... pretty solid otherwisebut hes a good value as a 4th, and if ricky doesnt come back, do u really trust morris?

princefielder28
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
very nice job with the Green and Gold

kwilliamsfa
02-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Overall, the Broncos draft looks pretty good. The only weakness I see is RB - I seriously doubt Shanny wants to wait until the 5th to address that position. Perhaps the first 3rd rounder? Lots of backs still available then.

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Overall, the Broncos draft looks pretty good. The only weakness I see is RB - I seriously doubt Shanny wants to wait until the 5th to address that position. Perhaps the first 3rd rounder? Lots of backs still available then.you are right on that, but if Taylor is there, dont you think SHanny would give him a chance? and i do trust in Mike Bell as a starter, and a solid one at that. I was gonna put taylor in the 4th but u traded it to atlanta a yr ago.

T-RICH49
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
We need a MLB who is better suited for a cover 2 and I doubt Warren fits so.I prefer another DT in Alford in the 5th

Doctorsacb
02-14-2007, 02:34 PM
but hes a good value as a 4th, and if ricky doesnt come back, do u really trust morris?

Morris is a FA and likely will not be back. Cam Cameron has already said Ricky will be allowed to return. Brown is expect to finally be given a full work load and get the ball all the time instead of sharing like Saban wanted him to do. And even if all this doesn't happen. The Dolphins have way, way too many other needs to be wasting picks on a backup runningback when they can just sign someone cheaply in FA.

As for the rest of the draft. Levi Brown is a good pick. The trade in round 2 is stupid. The Dolphins are picking 8th in that round, not 9th. Why would they trade extra picks to a division rival just to move up 2 spots when the guy will likely fall those last two spots anyways? Tyler is a good pick but theres no need to trade up for him.

In round 3 you gave the Dolphins Buster Davis. Bad pick. He is way too small for the Dolphins system. He is a classic 4-3 ILB. Trust me on this one. I go to FSU and seen him play every game for the past two years. If you are going to give us a ILB then give us Brandon Siler who gets taken lower and is a better fit for our system.

Ialready commented on how bad the Pittman pick is and you reason was value. Drew Stanton has even more value in the 4th and is a bigger need. Same thing for McDonald. Also, Jacoby Jones, Jonathan Wade would make better picks.

Overall, the Dolphins draft should look like this:

1. Levi Brown
2. Tank Tyler
3. Brandon Siler
4. Ray McDonald

LB51
02-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Giants would probably take Leon hall over Poz or trade down to get Poz or beason, and give us tarell brown in the fourth and Ramonce taylor in the 5th, and in the third frye, and in the second marvin white

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Wow i still need to work on my draft. I felt it was better, oh well. I will make my next one probably near the end of Feb, or mid March. Im done for awhile until i know where people stand.

02-14-2007, 03:15 PM
not a good raven mock

mbennett11
02-14-2007, 03:20 PM
49ers:

1 - :)
2 - :D
3 - :)
4 - :)
4 - :D

Beans
02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Abarimi is the ONLY good Bucs pick in there. Thomas would be much better in the first, and WR and QB are not needs at all.

smittyjs
02-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Good draft for the Titans, the onlypick i didn't like was Blades, i fell Tulloch is the Future at MLB. But overall very good.

kwilliamsfa
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Overall, the Broncos draft looks pretty good. The only weakness I see is RB - I seriously doubt Shanny wants to wait until the 5th to address that position. Perhaps the first 3rd rounder? Lots of backs still available then.you are right on that, but if Taylor is there, dont you think SHanny would give him a chance? and i do trust in Mike Bell as a starter, and a solid one at that. I was gonna put taylor in the 4th but u traded it to atlanta a yr ago.

I agree, Taylor could be a real steal in the 5th and Shanny isn't afraid of gambling. As you said, Taylor's all boom or bust.

Canadian_kid16
02-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Abarimi is the ONLY good Bucs pick in there. Thomas would be much better in the first, and WR and QB are not needs at all.

I don't understand us fans...we want CJ...but WR isn't a need??

I LOVED the mock...perfect for the BUcs...

draftguru151
02-14-2007, 05:47 PM
It's good for Miami. I still hate Brown in the 1st but it is somewhat realistic and the reasoning is good. I like Pittman in the 4th. Even if Ricky comes back he is a wild card. Great value, would be a fantastic #2. Don't like the trade up though and would rather stay there and take Harrell.

Space Ghost
02-14-2007, 05:56 PM
I like the 1st and 3rd round selections that you have for the Bills in there, but I am not a huge fan of the 2nd or 4th selections. I don't think that Bennett fits our defense well and that he will be there in the third round. We will only take one receiver in the first four rounds as well which is why I don't like the fourth round selection, also, it is either Zach Miller or Greg Olsen in the second for me or nothing until round 6 or 7 when it comes to us drafting a tightend this year. Not bad.

RaiderNation
02-14-2007, 06:05 PM
1st :D :D :D
2nd :D
3rd :?
3rd :D
4th :)
5th :)

great first 2 picks and love the moss trade. we would go irons with the first 3rd if he fell that far, i dont like troy smith in the 3rd. if hes their in the 4th i would want him. i would like to see a DE or DT in one of those picks. mayb this

1st CJ WR
2sears OT
3A irons/bush RB / Ryan Kalil C
3b crowder DE
4th Stanley Doughty DT
5th best TE or Dan Mozes C

TNewFan41
02-14-2007, 06:09 PM
bad cowboys draft :x

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 06:11 PM
bad cowboys draft :xcan u go into detail please?

hugegmenfan
02-14-2007, 06:38 PM
really good giants draft- josh wilson in the 2nd makes up for not taking leon hall 1st round so its fine
i like all the first 4 picks up until the 5th because DE doesnt make sense there

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 06:43 PM
really good giants draft- josh wilson in the 2nd makes up for not taking leon hall 1st round so its fine
i like all the first 4 picks up until the 5th because DE doesnt make sense thereI said that he wouldnt play DE, hes a DT prospect. The site has him as a DE.

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I put a lot of time in this, i would like at least a pat on the back :( :roll:

AZ9er
02-14-2007, 10:20 PM
BOwe
Mebane
Frye
warren

solid addressed some obvious needs, I'drather have Marten instead of Frye

but nice job overall

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
BOwe
Mebane
Frye
warren

solid addressed some obvious needs, I'drather have Marten instead of Frye

but nice job overallwell least is some love, i wonder who the 3 ppl are that gave me the f's. probably raven fans, i screwed up with them in the 3rd(McDonald , then Prescott in the 4th)

Maddog4977
02-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Great 9er draft, they also have the Jets 4th and if they used it for Atkins then the draft would be even better :D .

SDSupaChargers
02-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Possiblely my favorite chargers mock of the year. Haven't heard much about Uche Nwarneri, but he definitely fits a need and with the current roster we have time to put the time in to him and hopefully he would turn out good. Meriweather=awesome pick. Great talent, and I don't think the characther issues are that bad. Craig Davis is a perfect WR for the chargers because he can return punts and kicks and is a great blocker. I love Abbate and think he could fit well in the 3-4, and I'm not sure how Darius Walker is going to turn out in the pros, but I really liked him in college so I would be happy to see him in a bolts uni. In case you haven't already figured out, I was very pleased with your chargers mock. Great job! :D

regoob2
02-14-2007, 11:22 PM
I think you got it pretty good, but the niners will probally either go WR or DE if they get landry

Green Bay Scat
02-14-2007, 11:37 PM
I think you got it pretty good, but the niners will probally either go WR or DE if they get landrycould u be more specific, i think i got the basis down and after the combine i think ill be able to make a pretty accurute draft, based on needs and team skills(and stats) it might take awhile but i like doing it.

Tubby
02-14-2007, 11:37 PM
love the hawks mock

Green Bay Scat
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
love the hawks mockI live to please u Tubby(no ****).

Caddy
02-15-2007, 01:11 AM
The Bucs draft is average

Branch is a good pick
Sidney Rice is a decent pick
Doug Free is a terrible pick in the 2nd round
Victor Abiamiri is probably the best Buc pick
Gaddis is a poor pick
Edwards is a dodgy pick