PDA

View Full Version : Colts-Fins Switch

neko4
11-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Just wondering what Colts and Pats and other AFC South/East fans thought of switching the Colts and Dolphins divisions. This way the Colts and Pats play twice a year and it makes winning the division very important

yourfavestoner
11-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Pats-Dolphins is already a huge rivalry.

11-10-2007, 07:53 PM
for the sake of the bills and jets i dont like this idea..it would look too much like the AL East in baseball with two superpowers and not much else

Geo
11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
That does make more sense location-wise. Then again, as weird as it is for the Indianapolis Colts to not be in the AFC East, it would be much more weirder if the Miami Dolphins weren't in the division. That's like splitting up Chicago/Green Bay/Detroit/Minnesota in the NFC North.

neko4
11-10-2007, 08:00 PM
I know it seems weird splitting up old rivals, but Miami seems so far off from being able to compete with the Pats, and the colts and pats twice a year should do great for ratings. At the same time you can never always know when a team has put the pieces together and has a great year

TitanHope
11-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Dallas is in the NFC East. The location arguments should be thrown out. Indianapolis is higher North than Cincinatti (I believe...). Lets trade those two, and have a Cleveland, Baltimore, and Indianapolis NFL history discussion every year. You might as well trade Jacksonville with Miami, since both are in the same state. I think it's fine the way it is. Besides, once the Jaguars are relocated to San Antionio or Las Vegas, all hell will break loose... ;)

RCAChainGang
11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I know it seems weird splitting up old rivals, but Miami seems so far off from being able to compete with the Pats, and the colts and pats twice a year should do great for ratings. At the same time you can never always know when a team has put the pieces together and has a great year

Phins rebuilding. They will be back up there when they finally find their QB. John beck? eh maybe not. I dont like the idea of switching divisions. Teams constantly go from good to bad so its not really worth it. Though the teams aren't in the location they are said to be. Haha Indy is pretty much north I would think.