PDA

View Full Version : Blaine Gabbert commits to Mizzou

eazyb81
11-10-2007, 04:25 PM
He originally committed to Nebraska but backed off that after Nebraska's embarrassing season. Gabbert is a 5 star pro-style QB out of St. Louis, and should be a fantastic replacement for Chase Daniel after next season.

With Blaine Dalton's recent commitment to Mizzou (top 09 QB recruit), it appears that Mizzou will have its fourth Elite 11 QBs in the past 5 years.

Babylon
11-10-2007, 08:14 PM
What a seamless transition that will be with Gabbert following Daniels.

11-10-2007, 08:23 PM
He originally committed to Nebraska but backed off that after Nebraska's embarrassing season. Gabbert is a 5 star pro-style QB out of St. Louis, and should be a fantastic replacement for Chase Daniel after next season.

With Blaine Dalton's recent commitment to Mizzou (top 09 QB recruit), it appears that Mizzou will have its fourth Elite 11 QBs in the past 5 years.

whoa impressive recruiting at QB in the last 5 years at mizzou... brad smith, chase daniel, blaine gabbert, blaine dalton

adschofield
11-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Scheelhasse>Gabbert or Dalton

FACT.

bwillie26
11-11-2007, 04:55 AM
^

Is that why he is going to play another position at the next level?

adschofield
11-11-2007, 11:34 AM
^

Is that why he is going to play another position at the next level?

You're using old scouting reports...The buzz is that Scheelhasse will play QB at the next level...He's a mobile, 6'3" quarterback with a cannon for an arm...I think Gabbert's commitment pretty much rules out the possibility of Scheelhasse committing to Mizzou...I'm hoping he comes to Kansas, but a lot of other big programs are jumping into the Scheelhasse sweepstakes like Oklahoma, Norte Dame, and UCLA

eazyb81
11-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Scheelhasse>Gabbert or Dalton

FACT.

Have fun with that.

adschofield
11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Have fun with that.

We'll see when the new rankings come out for 2009

sweetness34
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Overrated duh duh duhduhduh....

eazyb81
11-12-2007, 10:26 AM
We'll see when the new rankings come out for 2009

Are you expecting Scheelhaase to commit to Kansas? Last I heard they were pretty low on his list, and there was a rumor about a week ago that he had already committed to Mizzou.

Missouri has a fairly strong connection with Rockhurst, so I think we have a great shot to land him as well as Dalton. That said, I'm not as confident as you are that he will play QB at the next level. Rockhurst has a run-heavy offense and it will be hard to make the transition to QB, IMO.

OregonDucks
11-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Mizzou is gonna be good again. haha

adschofield
11-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Are you expecting Scheelhaase to commit to Kansas? Last I heard they were pretty low on his list, and there was a rumor about a week ago that he had already committed to Mizzou.

Missouri has a fairly strong connection with Rockhurst, so I think we have a great shot to land him as well as Dalton. That said, I'm not as confident as you are that he will play QB at the next level. Rockhurst has a run-heavy offense and it will be hard to make the transition to QB, IMO.

No not really...I expect him to commit to Iowa because that's where his dad went...Sure, Rockhurst is a run-heavy offense, but if you watch him play, he has an absolute cannon and he is one of the more mobile quarterbacks that I have seen.

nfrillman
11-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Nobody escapes from the ZOU!!!!