PDA

View Full Version : Winners and Losers Week 11

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Winners
Justin Forsett:ran hard all day had a great day.Your draft stock just went up.
Chauncey Washington:Same reasoning as Forsett's.
Losers
Nate Longshore:you suck.I hate you.Please declare early so I dont have to watch you next year.You constantly throw off your back foot.And always late in a close game you manage to throw an Int.I hope you dont get drafted.
USC's Band:You guys wear sunglasses at night.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh and I feel in a good enough mood to add another person.

Losers
Zach Follet:You're also terrible.You missed a tackle so badly right now it was flat out embarrasing.If you were as good as the media likes to make you out to be you would have made that tackle.If you had made that tackle wed have the ball back with a minute left.Your constantly overated and you've just succesfully proven why your overated.You have no consistency.For every good play you have you also have a bad play.

Xiomera
11-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Losers: OHIO STATE!

HA HA HA HA

(Yes, I do remember that Michigan lost too)

soybean
11-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Losers: OHIO STATE!

HA HA HA HA

(Yes, I do remember that Michigan lost too)

i have to second that.

also, you know who else are losers? OHIO STATE.

HAHAHHAHA.

Scotty D
11-10-2007, 11:58 PM
i have to second that.

also, you know who else are losers? OHIO STATE.

HAHAHHAHA.

Did you mean to type Michigan? If so. served.

underscore
11-12-2007, 05:33 AM
Loser: James Laurinaitis - Had 12 tackles, but 9 of those were assisted tackles from a favorable home scorer. He got manhandled most of the game on run defense, continually getting blown off the play, especially on Illinois' last drive.

Sniper
11-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Winners: Jack Ikegwuonu. He did a great job on Manningham. The 97 yard slant was a zone coverage that Manningham tore up.

georgiafan
11-12-2007, 07:19 AM
For Georgia Bulldogs

Winners

Thomas Brown - Came back from a injury and had 90 yards and a TD agianst a tough defense

Kelin Johnson - Had 2 interceptions

Losers

Sean Bailey - Is playing the best football of his career, but will need knee surgery after the year.

Brandon Miller - Just doesn't make alot of plays

Sniper
11-12-2007, 07:43 AM
For Georgia Bulldogs

Winners

Knowshown Moreno. Congratulations, Knowshown, you are officially a BAMF.

georgiafan
11-12-2007, 08:10 AM
I was going to add Knowshon, but since he was just a freshman I didn't

bigboiajhawk
11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
How about Tim Tebow and his run for the Heisman, I know Dennis Dixon's Oregon team has a better record, but Tim Tebow is the most talented and exciting player in college football. Opposing teams know he is going to run, and he still runs on them, and not only does he run on them he runs them over. Tim Tebow HEISMAN winner

HawkeyeFan
11-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Iowa Senior CB Charles Godfrey

4 tackles, 4 pass breakups

Sniper
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Tim Tebow is the most talented player in college football.

Jake Long, Glenn Dorsey and Chris Long wanted to say hello.

jbeans187
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Loser - Tony Hillis broke his leg

soybean
11-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Loser - Tony Hillis broke his leg

what a loser.

TacticaLion
11-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Jake Long, Glenn Dorsey and Chris Long wanted to say hello.

Tell them I said hi.

Sniper
11-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Tell them I said hi.

You actually believe Tebow is the best player in the country or is that a hint of sarcasm I detect? ;)

Race for the Heisman
11-12-2007, 02:35 PM
If you look at talent in terms of what is he capable of achieving I see no reason you couldn't believe that Tebow is more talented the either Long, Long, or Dorsey, especially Jake or Glenn; I'm just not feeling all their hype right now.

TacticaLion
11-12-2007, 02:54 PM
You actually believe Tebow is the best player in the country or is that a hint of sarcasm I detect? ;)

I just wanted to say hi to them... they're some of the premier, young football players in the country.

Can you let them know I said hi?

Sniper
11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I just wanted to say hi to them... they're some of the premier, young football players in the country.

Can you let them know I said hi?

I'll let em know what's up.

jbooshey
11-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Travis Beckum, Jack Ikegwuonu, and Paul Hubbard...possibly Nick Hayden as well. They all put on a good show against them Wolverines.

TheMikey10
11-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh and I feel in a good enough mood to add another person.

Losers
Zach Follet:You're also terrible.You missed a tackle so badly right now it was flat out embarrasing.If you were as good as the media likes to make you out to be you would have made that tackle.If you had made that tackle wed have the ball back with a minute left.Your constantly overated and you've just succesfully proven why your overated.You have no consistency.For every good play you have you also have a bad play.

He is certainly not terrible, maybe he played a sh***y game against U$C, but he has been the best backer on this D all year. Fact of the matter is, the secondary is not good enough, Decoud is a heckuva safety, but the corners, i.e. Bundy, just cannot hold pull their weight

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-12-2007, 09:18 PM
No Follet is way overated by the media.They make him to be something hes not.Worrell's been better.He doesnt always make the big plays that Follett does but he always plays at a good level.ALthough I admit that I wrote that post right after Follett missed that tackle towards the end of the game.I dont know how Decoud or CBs are even relevant.Though I do agree Hampton is a PI machine and Conte just does a bunch of stupid stuff that helps us lose the game.Sydquad always plays well though.DeCoud's a great S.If anything Id have to say the biggest problem for Cal has been injuries on the Dline.OVerall the D didnt do to bad against USC despite Washington getting over 200 yards.Its Longshore's fault for the most part,constantly underthrowing and throwing off his back foot,not to mention stupid decision making.

NYGibril28
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Losers: (In terms of draft status)

Adarius Bowman

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3106847

soybean
11-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Nate Longshore:you suck.I hate you.Please declare early so I dont have to watch you next year.You constantly throw off your back foot.And always late in a close game you manage to throw an Int.I hope you dont get drafted.

i think next year will be his year. Like some cal guy said oregon 2006=cal 2007. oregon 2007=cal 2008?