familyguy555
11-11-2007, 05:55 PM
To pissed to type. Such a pathetic game

asmitty45
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Looks like the 2006 lions

Scotty D
11-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Why didn't we try to run the ball? This ruined my sunday.

Scotty D
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh and get Foster's dumb ass out of here. I can't stand him anymore.

detroitsports
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
couldn't we have just given Dre' Bly away?

Jagonsucker
11-11-2007, 07:52 PM
- **** george foster..fire his ass
- Start calling your OWN PLAYS Marinelli! Quit doing reverses, and throwing the ball 500 times. RUN THE BALL
- We need to sign a cornerback in the FA badly..our ****** DBs were exposed today.
- Get rid of Boss Bailey, he blows

WMD
11-11-2007, 09:25 PM
George Foster needs to be cut as soon as possible. I wish we could cut Jeff Backus too.

TacticaLion
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
In Foster's defense (although he shouldn't have one), the first false start call wasn't his fault. I watched it over and over... the defender jumped first, which drew Foster off his stance. Another no call.

There's no excuse for running the ball only 4 times with Kevin Jones, though... that's just stupid.

To be honest... this loss might be exactly what we needed. We come back home against a good Giants team... maybe we needed this kick in the ass.

If we beat the Giants, all is forgiven.

Jagonsucker
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
In Foster's defense (although he shouldn't have one), the first false start call wasn't his fault. I watched it over and over... the defender jumped first, which drew Foster off his stance. Another no call.

There's no excuse for running the ball only 4 times with Kevin Jones, though... that's just stupid.

To be honest... this loss might be exactly what we needed. We come back home against a good Giants team... maybe we needed this kick in the ass.

If we beat the Giants, all is forgiven.

agreed..but it makes me very nervous that this late in the season we're still expermenting with our offense. By now every player should know their role in the offense and yet our amazing WR core cant get open, our o-line is making stupid mistakes..i just dont get it. Cardnials defense is pure **** and yet we make them look like the damn Patriots defense.

by the way im watching the Colts- Chargers game..holy **** what a game Vinaterri just missed the game winning FG from 29 yards out LOL

Addict
11-12-2007, 05:13 AM
agreed..but it makes me very nervous that this late in the season we're still expermenting with our offense. By now every player should know their role in the offense and yet our amazing WR core cant get open, our o-line is making stupid mistakes..i just dont get it. Cardnials defense is pure **** and yet we make them look like the damn Patriots defense.

by the way im watching the Colts- Chargers game..holy **** what a game Vinaterri just missed the game winning FG from 29 yards out LOL

I agree, running only four times completely killed us today. Any defense can look good if they know exactly what to do (which is play the pass).

Yea I just saw the reruns of the Colts-Chargers game... Made me wonder if Manning isn't just a product of his receiving corps, without clark and harrison he suddenly throws a lot of interceptions, although I must say Crommartie was simply amazing.

TacticaLion
11-12-2007, 05:48 AM
I agree, running only four times completely killed us today. Any defense can look good if they know exactly what to do (which is play the pass).

Yea I just saw the reruns of the Colts-Chargers game... Made me wonder if Manning isn't just a product of his receiving corps, without clark and harrison he suddenly throws a lot of interceptions, although I must say Crommartie was simply amazing.

Cromartie is amazing...

I think that game was more about the weather and less about Manning's skill. He's still an elite QB.

Addict
11-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Cromartie is amazing...

I think that game was more about the weather and less about Manning's skill. He's still an elite QB.

didn't say otherwise, but you cannot blame 6 interceptions on bad weather. Hell JP Losman plays in Buffalo and he doens't get intercepted 6 times a game. Manning just messed up and burried his team by doing that. It was the quality of the rest of his team that made them lose by only two points.

He's still an elite QB, but this game did prove to me that Manning has been spoiled with talent around him. And the fact he can't produce without Harrison and Clark cuold prove disasterous in the future.

TacticaLion
11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
didn't say otherwise, but you cannot blame 6 interceptions on bad weather. Hell JP Losman plays in Buffalo and he doens't get intercepted 6 times a game. Manning just messed up and burried his team by doing that. It was the quality of the rest of his team that made them lose by only two points.

He's still an elite QB, but this game did prove to me that Manning has been spoiled with talent around him. And the fact he can't produce without Harrison and Clark cuold prove disasterous in the future.
I just have a hard time believing that Manning is a "product of his receiving corps" and not a dominant QB. He has been one of the most dominant QBs of this time... and one game doesn't change that.

He did have a horrible game, though... horrible... but, as you said, he's an elite QB. He may have been spoiled with the talent (and consistency) of the players around him, but he'll get up and prove that it was a fluke.