PDA

View Full Version : tyrod taylor

vatech=accdomination
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
is the best true freshman qb this year, he has NO future first round picks on his OL or at awide reciever, and throws the prettiest touch pass. plus he can run, that two pt conversion was the best play ive seen from a vt player since mike vicks 85 yard run against bc.

NYGibril28
11-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Taylor is going to face a ton of Michael Vick comparisons throughout his tenurem but in reality, is a far better QB than Vick, just not as strong of an arm.

You say that like the VaTech O-Line is horrendous though, it's one of the better lines in the ACC. Sergio Render is arguably the best Sophomore guard in the Nation.

vatech=accdomination
11-11-2007, 07:52 PM
our offensive line is horrendous.

bustabinary
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
is the best true freshman qb this year, he has NO future first round picks on his OL or at awide reciever, and throws the prettiest touch pass. plus he can run, that two pt conversion was the best play ive seen from a vt player since mike vicks 85 yard run against bc.Uhh, most teams don't either. He is a lot better than Glennon though.

BuddyCHRIST
11-11-2007, 11:22 PM
well he kicked our ass yesterday and he was very impressive. We made some poor plays on defense and our DB's suck, but even still he was just playing outstanding. Some of his deep throws on the run were very high quality.

BamaFalcon59
11-11-2007, 11:37 PM
is the best true freshman qb this year, he has NO future first round picks on his OL or at awide reciever, and throws the prettiest touch pass. plus he can run, that two pt conversion was the best play ive seen from a vt player since mike vicks 85 yard run against bc.

While I would agree our offensive line isn't very good and as a whole underachieves, 2 possible day one picks on the OL isn't bad. I think Morgan, Harper, Hyman, and Royal should all get looked at by a few teams.

But we will really see next year, when he loses his top 4 receivers, his left tackle, his center, possibly his starting RB (who really should stay, but age may make him leave), FB, a ton on defense, etc.. It will all be on his shoulders.

BamaFalcon59
11-11-2007, 11:38 PM
But, 3 passes of over 40 yards, a run on 3rd and 31 for a first down, 3 total TD, a great 2-point conversion etc etc shows a ton of promise.

Vikes99ej
11-12-2007, 09:08 AM
He's impressed me a lot since that LSU game.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-12-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm not gonna lie, he plays like a carbon copy of Marcus Vick, but obviously his potential as a QB is a worlds greater.