Sniper
11-13-2007, 12:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3108196

Straight cash homey

YoJoeBucsFan
11-15-2007, 08:17 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3108196

Straight cash homey

Very important note at the end of that article. The officials did blow the call against KU, it was very obvious to everyone in the Big 12 that wasn't a Texas fan that the ref's were either instructed to cheat by the Big 12 or did it on their own. I am sure they cheated this time as well.

Gchu83
11-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Very important note at the end of that article. The officials did blow the call against KU, it was very obvious to everyone in the Big 12 that wasn't a Texas fan that the ref's were either instructed to cheat by the Big 12 or did it on their own. I am sure they cheated this time as well.

Boo hoo...it was "obvious that the ref's were instructed to cheat by the Big 12"??? Oh I see...instead of acknowledging that the refs might have blown a call, it is this giant conspiracy that goes all the way to the top of one of the major conferences in collegiate sports. :eek:

The fact that he even complained about the play where the WR dropped the pass just lets me know that he was complaining just to complain. There could have been a roughing the passer call but there wasn't, Colt McCoy got lit up right in front of a ref vs. OU after a play was whistled dead for a false start and nothing was called. CONSPIRACY!!

Did you even watch the game? Or are you just so sure they cheated because y'all lost a heartbreaker a couple seasons ago?

YoJoeBucsFan
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Boo hoo...it was "obvious that the ref's were instructed to cheat by the Big 12"??? Oh I see...instead of acknowledging that the refs might have blown a call, it is this giant conspiracy that goes all the way to the top of one of the major conferences in collegiate sports. :eek:

The fact that he even complained about the play where the WR dropped the pass just lets me know that he was complaining just to complain. There could have been a roughing the passer call but there wasn't, Colt McCoy got lit up right in front of a ref vs. OU after a play was whistled dead for a false start and nothing was called. CONSPIRACY!!

Did you even watch the game? Or are you just so sure they cheated because y'all lost a heartbreaker a couple seasons ago?

I was speaking on the KU-Texas game. I am not a KU fan, as a matter of fact my allegiances lie in Central Florida and in San Jose. But the call against KU was blatant and if it was that horrible of a call, why were the referee's never suspended or at least reprimanded. It's water under the bridge.. but mind you the Big 12 had ALOT of money at stake in that Ku-Texas game. I know you don't want to believe that someone would fix something over money.. but it has happened and I wouldn't doubt if it didn't happen in said KU game. By the way... Colt McCoy getting knocked senseless and the arrogance of Mack Brown after that humiliating loss to Kansas State were 2 of the more beautiful things that happened this college football season.

LonghornsLegend
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Mack Brown arrogan?? do you have a link to what he said so I know what your talking about, ive never heard Mack Brown in an interview where he didnt give full credit to the other team/coach and its players, and him being arrogant is something ive never heard before until right now

im just curious, but it seems like you have something against Texas, and its pretty obvious, especially since Colt McCoy getting a concussion was "one of the more beautiful things that have happened this season", what has Colt done for him to get a concussion to be a beautiful thing? I dont even like him as a qb, in fact I pretty much hate his inconsistency and cant wait until we go another direction, but im wondering where your hate is coming from