PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Questions

SF Dolphin Fan
11-13-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't get the chance to watch too much college football these days, so I'm relying more on experts like you guys. As a new father, I'm not complaining although I miss sleeping in on days off and sitting down for a couple of hours to just relax and watch football. Anyway, I wonder what the board thinks of Limas Sweed. Before his injury, was he a #1 pick, who does he compare with and where will he be drafted. I read something very positive about him on the Pro Football Weekly site, although that hasn't been the same since the passing of Joel Buchbaum. Also, who are some of the "sleeper" middle linebackers and defensive tackles? I appreciate your thoughts.

NYGibril28
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Sweed will still be a Day One pick.

Out of all the "big" WR's, from a physical standpoint, he probably has the best potential to be a complete receiver. If he can come back healthy for the combine, he could put himself back into Round 1.

MLBs
J Leman, Illinois
Red Keith, Central Michigan
Ben Moffitt, South Florida
Danny Lansanah, UConn

DTs
Maurice Murray, New Mexico State
James McClinton, Kansas
Eric Foster, Rutgers
Kory Robertson, Virginia Tech

Congrats on the new baby

Mr. Stiller
11-13-2007, 05:17 PM

Out of all the "big" WR's, from a physical standpoint, he probably has the best potential to be a complete receiver. If he can come back healthy for the combine, he could put himself back into Round 1.

MLBs
J Leman, Illinois
Danny Lansanah, UConn

DTs
James McClinton, Kansas
Eric Foster, Rutgers

Congrats on the new baby

I'm thinking Eric Foster will be a 3-4 OLB/ILB or a 4-3 DE in the pro's.. I can't see him being a DT.

As for Sweed. Just was never a fan. I'd take Kelly and Bowman over him.

Green Bay Scat
11-13-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm thinking Eric Foster will be a 3-4 OLB/ILB or a 4-3 DE in the pro's.. I can't see him being a DT.

As for Sweed. Just was never a fan. I'd take Kelly and Bowman over him.

i could see Foster as a Raheem(sp?) Brock from the colts. other than that, i really dont like foster

SF Dolphin Fan
11-14-2007, 10:43 AM

MLBs
J Leman, Illinois
Danny Lansanah, UConn

DTs
James McClinton, Kansas
Eric Foster, Rutgers

Congrats on the new baby

Thanks for the information. I'm dying for scouting reports on any of these guys if you've seen them. Can't wait for Scott to put out those player profiles.

NYGibril28
11-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the information. I'm dying for scouting reports on any of these guys if you've seen them. Can't wait for Scott to put out those player profiles.

Leman is an undersized tackling machine, same with Red Keith. Players like that are always good sleepers.

Pittbc7
11-14-2007, 04:12 PM
J Leman is 6'3 243...thats not undersized

NYGibril28
11-14-2007, 04:13 PM
J Leman is 6'3 243...thats not undersized

I knew that, I meant "not as fast"