PDA

View Full Version : NFC South Standings after this week

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Tampa Bay: 5-5
New Orleans: 5-5
Atlanta Falcons 4-6
Carolina Panthers 4-6

Wow...this division is going to be a LOT of fun to watch the rest of the way.

That's my prediction of how it ends up...may even be more fun if the Panthers can knock off the Packers...and make 3 teams at 5-5 and the Falcons still climbing at 4-6. Houston can cause a lot of problems for New Orleans, simply because their front 7 getting pressure on Brees. But their offense is capable of making the New Orleans Saint's defense looking like world beaters...

Beans
11-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Uh

Bucs are 5-4
Saints and Panthers are 4-5
Falcons are 3-6 (I think)

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Might want to READ what it says...and I quote "That's my prediction..."

BucSappy
11-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Atlanta is not going to beat Tampa.

First of all, Atlanta doesn't have a defense.
Secondly, we have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL, 6th best scoring defense.
Thirdly, Byron Leftwich is your starting QB.
Fourth, your offenisve line blows, ours is awesome and I will go nuts if Davin Joseph isn't a pro bowler.

Only thing working in Atlanta's favor is that they are at home, but I expect Tampa to dominate in the running game in this matchup, both offensively and defensively.

Tampa: 6-4
N'Oleans: 4-6
Cawolina: 4-6
A-Town: 3-7

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Atlanta is not going to beat Tampa.

First of all, Atlanta doesn't have a defense.
Secondly, we have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL, 6th best scoring defense.
Thirdly, Byron Leftwich is your starting QB.
Fourth, your offenisve line blows, ours is awesome and I will go nuts if Davin Joseph isn't a pro bowler.

Only thing working in Atlanta's favor is that they are at home, but I expect Tampa to dominate in the running game in this matchup, both offensively and defensively.

First of all, Atlanta leads the NFC in turnover differential (hrmm...wonder who gets those turnovers?) Atlanta's defense allowed 11 points average in the last 2 games, against offenses that aren't missing their only REAL running back.

Secondly, your pass defense is no better than those we've faced to this point in the season and you're not going to stop the high percentage passes we've been throwing all season.

Thirdly, Joey Harrington is our starting QB as of right now...

Fourth, Your pass rush is lackluster at best...you have no Pro Bowl DEs coming after QBs...we have John Abraham...we have Rod Coleman. Our offensive line the has been coming together, and Blalock is locking in, now that Weiner is healthy you can count 1 of your DEs as not being on the field.

Fifth...the Falcons are at home, a place that even though they haven't been great overall have done pretty well in.

Sixth...Warrick Dunn is going to break the 10k yard mark against the team that drafted him. We're sticking with the run and being successful the last 2 weeks.

Seventh...Our corners can boast that even with a lackluster corps last season that your BIG threat receiver had what 1 catch against us last SEASON? Yeah...Joey may as well fake an injury. Outside of that Houston stepped up and is seeing the game slow down for him so your passing attack won't be getting any big plays. Garcia makes good reads and we won't be getting a lot of turnovers from INTs, but you won't either.

This is going to be a fun game to watch, especially with people like you out there who think your team has no holes, when it's full of them. Especially with some of the injuries you guys are facing. We have had trouble there as well losing 2 tackles for the season.

I'm feeling a sig bet coming on...

Chucky
11-14-2007, 05:00 PM
First of all, Atlanta leads the NFC in turnover differential (hrmm...wonder who gets those turnovers?) Atlanta's defense allowed 11 points average in the last 2 games, against offenses that aren't missing their only REAL running back.

Secondly, your pass defense is no better than those we've faced to this point in the season and you're not going to stop the high percentage passes we've been throwing all season.

Fourth, Your pass rush is lackluster at best...you have no Pro Bowl DEs coming after QBs...we have John Abraham...we have Rod Coleman. Our offensive line the has been coming together, and Blalock is locking in, now that Weiner is healthy you can count 1 of your DEs as not being on the field.

Fifth...the Falcons are at home, a place that even though they haven't been great overall have done pretty well in.

Sixth...Warrick Dunn is going to break the 10k yard mark against the team that drafted him. We're sticking with the run and being successful the last 2 weeks.

Seventh...Our corners can boast that even with a lackluster corps last season that your BIG threat receiver had what 1 catch against us last SEASON? Yeah...Joey may as well fake an injury. Outside of that Houston stepped up and is seeing the game slow down for him so your passing attack won't be getting any big plays. Garcia makes good reads and we won't be getting a lot of turnovers from INTs, but you won't either.

This is going to be a fun game to watch, especially with people like you out there who think your team has no holes, when it's full of them. Especially with some of the injuries you guys are facing. We have had trouble there as well losing 2 tackles for the season.

I'm feeling a sig bet coming on...

I will gladly make a sig bet. You shouldnt base how good your team is, by how they played against awful teams

thefalconer
11-14-2007, 05:08 PM
you shouldnt either, with how the bucs did against the cards.

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Alright, sig bet, whoever wants in on this lets set parameters. I'm up for whatever...wear the opposing team's sig (designer's choice) until the next matchup...

Flyboy
11-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Leftwich will be starting.

Caddy
11-14-2007, 07:02 PM
LOL this is hilarious. Atlanta might be at home, but provided Jeff Garcia plays and has minimal errors, the Buccaneers will come out with the win.

d34ng3l021
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Let me in on this sig bet.

diabsoule
11-14-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't want to bet anything on the Saints. I have no idea which team will show up week in and week out.

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Leftwich will be starting.

This isn't known yet. Simply because we don't know how his ankle is going to hold up throughout practice. If he's going to be out there, WOOHOOO...then we can open up Roddy and Laurent to run beyond your pathetic Cover2 corners who couldn't run with them with sprained ankles.

Caddy
11-14-2007, 09:09 PM

Wrong. Considering the Buc's have the #3 pass defense in the league, and you haven't played the Colts or Steelers, this is the best pass defense you have faced so far.

Does it really matter who is at QB??

You have a decent Defensive line, no doubt about it, but the Buccaneers pass rush has not been 'lackluster at best'. It may have started the year relatively poorly, but it has improved week by week. Combine that with a great pass defense and the only way teams can beat the buc's is by running it straight down our throats; which is coincidentally probably the Falcons best chance of winning. It is the Buccaneers rush defense, not the pass defense, which the the Defensive Lines Achilles Heel.

If you call .500 at home "pretty well".

Warrick Dunn's 3.3 YPC average is really going to hurt the Bucs. Even the Buc's who are missing their "REAL" RB have Earnest Graham rushing for 3.9 YPC, which is .6 more than Warrick Dunn. But maybe Jerious Norwood will have a better chance at rushing the ball. It's beyond me why he isn't getting more carries other than the fact that he isn't the greatest pass blocker.

Your arguments are relatively flawed. "Joey may as well fake an injury"?? What is that? You may have shut him down in previous years but Bruce Gradkowski/Chris Simms/Tim Rattay aren't our QB's this year.

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 09:13 PM
One of you says #3 one says #6...guess what, doesn't matter...we don't throw for a lot of yards to win.

thefalconer
11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
i'm in for the bet.

enough with the jawing. we'll see what happens on sunday. on a sidenote, i predict jamaal anderson's first sack to come in this game.

Caddy
11-14-2007, 09:53 PM
One of you says #3 one says #6...guess what, doesn't matter...we don't throw for a lot of yards to win.

You don't win a lot either :D

iloxygenil
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
You don't win a lot either :D

Oh yeah...I forgot you guys are tearing the world up right now with your 9-0 record...

dbtb135
11-14-2007, 10:43 PM

Only REAL runningback? Caddy averaged 54 yards a game, Graham is averaging 52. 74 since becoming the starting back, which is better than Caddy was posting. And Graham can catch the ball. But I guess since you don't know of him, he's not playing well right now......

Oh, and our defense is #4 in the NFL in scoring defense for the ENTIRE season. But your little two game run is nice, I guess. :D

Yeah, you're not kidding. As shown by the 0 TDs and 3 INTs the Falcons have to show against other top 10 pass defenses. And the 46% (so high!) completion percentage. And the 162 pass yards a game. Hehe...

No, but if he were, I'd try to keep that a secret.

We've done without a great pass rush with great coverage behind it. And unfortunately Justin Blalock isn't going to help you much with Barrett Ruud, Cato June, P-Buc, Tanard Jackson, etc dropping back.

Only because you barely squeaked out a win against the worst team in the NFC without their only source of offense.

One dimensional against a top 5 defense, good strategy.

You can blame that on Bruce Bruce and his terrible accuracy deep. Worst deep ball in the NFL. With Garcia, not only is Galloway doing better, but he's got a partner in crime in the reliable Ike Hilliard (who is obliterating any #2 option in ATL in production).

Our team has holes. John Wade sucks, our TEs are inconsistent, our play calling is suspect, our pass rush is lacking, and our special teams are shaky at times. But at the same time, Atlanta has even more holes. But thats to be expected without your starting QB, and under a 1st year coach.

Caddy
11-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot you guys are tearing the world up right now with your 9-0 record...

Last I checked, 5-4 was a lot better than 3-6.

iloxygenil
11-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Last I checked 5-4 isn't THAT much better than 3-6 especially considering where the teams were 2 weeks ago...with the 1-6 transformed into a different team that learned how to finish and isn't giving up easy yards at the end of games allowing teams to get back in it in the 4th Quarter.

Falcon Fans in on the sig bet:
iloxygenil
thefalconer
d34ng3l021

Bucs fans wanting to answer the call? Chucky is the only 1 I'm seeing so far.

Caddy
11-15-2007, 01:10 AM
Last I checked 5-4 isn't THAT much better than 3-6 especially considering where the teams were 2 weeks ago...with the 1-6 transformed into a different team that learned how to finish and isn't giving up easy yards at the end of games allowing teams to get back in it in the 4th Quarter.

iloxygenil
thefalconer
d34ng3l021

"Last I checked"? I don't know what criteria you are using for "THAT much better", but 2 wins after 9 games is quite a decent amount.

iloxygenil
11-15-2007, 11:02 AM
No...actually it's not. The NFC South is the only division in FOOTBALL where first and last place are separated by only 2 games...only one...look around for yourself.

Oh, and as far as our defense goes...another little tid bit...we're only allowing a 33% conversion rate on 3rd downs...that's #3 in the league in getting off the field. Which is what is truly important...oh and we're #1 in the NFC in turnover differential, I know I mentioned that already, but it just further adds to our defense's ability to get off the field.

So...#3 vs #16 in 3rd down conversion percentage.
(Green Bay and New England are the only 2 teams ahead of us)

You going to get in on the sig bet or are you afraid? I mean I can understand if you don't want to, but at least 1 bucs fan is going to back up what he thinks...winning is contagious, teams go on streaks because they figure out how to win, and with as many young guys as we had on the field, and being able to stay that close in games but just having not figured out how to win until the last 2 close games we pulled out...we'll just see on Sunday, but at least have some fun with it.

Caddy
11-15-2007, 04:04 PM
With all these great statistics you would think the Falcons would be a great team wouldn't you?

Why would I want to join the sig bet? The Buc's have their representative already in Chucky. I'd rather play it safe and keep my current sig. I'm not saying the Falcons can't win, it's the NFL and everyone has a chance on a given day. I'm just saying it is more likely that the Buc's get the win.

Tampa 2 4 life
11-15-2007, 04:05 PM
I'll be in for the sig bet. What do you have in mind?

Watchman
11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
I will go nuts if Davin Joseph isn't a pro bowler.

Of all your homer statements this is the most homeristic of them all. Joseph has been average this year, dissappointing actually. I expected to improve a lot in his second year and he's struggled at times. Sears has been the better guard so far.

BucSappy
11-15-2007, 07:34 PM
you shouldnt either, with how the bucs did against the cards.

LOL, the Cards aren't a bad team. They aren't great but they are above average.

Carolina on the other hand...

BucSappy
11-15-2007, 07:36 PM

iloxygenil
thefalconer
d34ng3l021

I'm 100% in on this.

dbtb135
11-15-2007, 08:21 PM
with the 1-6 transformed into a different team that learned how to finish and isn't giving up easy yards at the end of games allowing teams to get back in it in the 4th Quarter.

Someone got a big head over beating the Frank Gore-less 9ers and the Vinny Testaverde-led Panthers.

etk
11-15-2007, 10:05 PM
This isn't known yet. Simply because we don't know how his ankle is going to hold up throughout practice. If he's going to be out there, WOOHOOO...then we can open up Roddy and Laurent to run beyond your pathetic Cover2 corners who couldn't run with them with sprained ankles.

I really admire your ignorance. First of all, "Roddy and Laurent" are horrible. Never in my life would I fear either of them, not in my wildest dreams. Second of all, and most importantly, our "pathetic Cover 2 corners" are exactly how you described them...Cover 2 corners. They don't run with receivers as they play the flats in zone coverage with safety help over top. You are sadly mistaken if you think Roddy & Laurent are gonna burn Tanard Jackson or Jermaine Phillips deep. Our pass defense has been dominant all year because we force teams to throw short underneath passes. Even the mighty Indianapolis Colts, led by Peyton Manning, couldn't throw deep on our defense. When he tried to air it out, Tanard either picked him off or laid a huge hit. Even if I threw our whole defensive scheme out the window and went with man-to-man coverage on Roddy & Laurent, they still wouldn't find room to breathe. Ronde Barber would press one of them into the bleachers, while Phillip Buchanon is one of the fastest players in the league and would outrun the receiver to the ball. Harrington will be forced to throw short passes against our defense, and chances are we will pick off a few since that's what good 'ol Joey is known for.

Caddy
11-16-2007, 03:52 AM
I really admire your ignorance. First of all, "Roddy and Laurent" are horrible. Never in my life would I fear either of them, not in my wildest dreams. Second of all, and most importantly, our "pathetic Cover 2 corners" are exactly how you described them...Cover 2 corners. They don't run with receivers as they play the flats in zone coverage with safety help over top. You are sadly mistaken if you think Roddy & Laurent are gonna burn Tanard Jackson or Jermaine Phillips deep. Our pass defense has been dominant all year because we force teams to throw short underneath passes. Even the mighty Indianapolis Colts, led by Peyton Manning, couldn't throw deep on our defense. When he tried to air it out, Tanard either picked him off or laid a huge hit. Even if I threw our whole defensive scheme out the window and went with man-to-man coverage on Roddy & Laurent, they still wouldn't find room to breathe. Ronde Barber would press one of them into the bleachers, while Phillip Buchanon is one of the fastest players in the league and would outrun the receiver to the ball. Harrington will be forced to throw short passes against our defense, and chances are we will pick off a few since that's what good 'ol Joey is known for.

http://www.stageleft.info/blog-images/kelso_burn.gif

iloxygenil
11-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Not hardly...you keep thinking that...you'll see. Roddy has been good this year...really good...7th in the NFC in receiving yards with Harrington as a QB. He's been consistent and been making the very tough catches. You'll see come Sunday that you couldn't have been more wrong about Robinson and White. Both actually are becoming very good...Robinson is a rookie so struggles with consistency sometimes, but man he can make the big play. You'll see. Can't wait! As far as 24 goes...I'd keep your mouth shut til you're willing to back it up.

Caddy
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
Not hardly...you keep thinking that...you'll see. Roddy has been good this year...really good...7th in the NFC in receiving yards with Harrington as a QB. He's been consistent and been making the very tough catches. You'll see come Sunday that you couldn't have been more wrong about Robinson and White. Both actually are becoming very good...Robinson is a rookie so struggles with consistency sometimes, but man he can make the big play. You'll see. Can't wait! As far as 24 goes...I'd keep your mouth shut til you're willing to back it up.

Back it up with what? A pitiful argument where all I continue to say is "you'll see"? I don't need to partake in the sig bet either because I will still reap the rewards if the Buccaneers win.

etk
11-16-2007, 06:54 PM

How many times did you say "you'll see"? You'll see that Roddy White is not the kind of receiver that can have success against our defense. He's too one-dimensional, and we will shut down the deep passes, forcing the Falcons to throw short where their receivers will drop passes and Harrington will throw picks.

d34ng3l021
11-17-2007, 04:05 AM
I <3 rivalries. They bring out the best in us.

iloxygenil
11-17-2007, 09:23 AM
How many times did you say "you'll see"? You'll see that Roddy White is not the kind of receiver that can have success against our defense. He's too one-dimensional, and we will shut down the deep passes, forcing the Falcons to throw short where their receivers will drop passes and Harrington will throw picks.

Thing is...we haven't been dropping passes this year...and Harrington hasn't been throwing picks because he hasn't been forcing anything, he's been checking down to the safe route. We just don't turn the ball over on offense. It's an overly safe offense at this point, which doesn't beat people deep...if you knew anything you'd know that Roddy's big TD was virtually all YAC. He broke what looked like a pretty sure tackle, then took it to the house. He's very comfortable with the under routes...you'll see.

I can't believe someone who talks so much isn't willing to bring it with a sig bet, really sad. I can't wait to get to see this game when I get back from Alabama tomorrow night.

Watchman
11-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Thing is...we haven't been dropping passes this year...and Harrington hasn't been throwing picks because he hasn't been forcing anything, he's been checking down to the safe route. We just don't turn the ball over on offense. It's an overly safe offense at this point, which doesn't beat people deep...if you knew anything you'd know that Roddy's big TD was virtually all YAC. He broke what looked like a pretty sure tackle, then took it to the house. He's very comfortable with the under routes...you'll see.

I can't believe someone who talks so much isn't willing to bring it with a sig bet, really sad. I can't wait to get to see this game when I get back from Alabama tomorrow night.

So who do you think is going to start at QB for the Falcons this week, and who do you want to start?

ATLDirtyBirds
11-17-2007, 03:38 PM

So your not scared of a guy who is putting up good stats with Joey Harrington at QB, but we should fear Tanard "World-Beater" Jackson? An you said iloxy is ignorant...

Caddy
11-18-2007, 12:49 AM
So your not scared of a guy who is putting up good stats with Joey Harrington at QB, but we should fear Tanard "World-Beater" Jackson? An you said iloxy is ignorant...

Well considering he is part of the 3rd best pass defense in the NFL, he can't be all that bad.

etk
11-18-2007, 10:36 AM

Have you even seen Tanard play? I know I've seen more than my fair share of Falcons games, but don't worry. Keep on trollin!

ATLDirtyBirds
11-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Have you even seen Tanard play? I know I've seen more than my fair share of Falcons games, but don't worry. Keep on trollin!

If you've seen Roddy play once this season, you wouldn't call him horrible.

BNad
11-18-2007, 11:56 AM
If you've seen Roddy play once this season, you wouldn't call him horrible.

Yeah, I'm not sure how Roddy White can be called horrible for his play THIS season. Last season? Well, I'm sure I said it myself at least 3 times a game. :)

ATLDirtyBirds
11-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure how Roddy White can be called horrible for his play THIS season. Last season? Well, I'm sure I said it myself at least 3 times a game. :)

Of course after all this support he goes an drops a deep ball.

thefalconer
11-18-2007, 02:26 PM
i'm gonna swallow my pride, we kinda suck.

etk
11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
I have a feeling a lot of Falcons fans are now going to disappear. Just one thing...

HOW BOUT THEM BUCS!!!

http://www.buccaneers.com/media/photos/misc/071118_WHITE_1_t.jpg

Tampa 2 4 life
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
I have a feeling a lot of Falcons fans are now going to disappear. Just one thing...

Gaines Adams > Falcons O-Line

d34ng3l021
11-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Everyone > Our OL.

That was a pretty pathetic showing. Makes me feel sad I actually thought we could have won.

I want a legit QB...or OL. So badly...

etk
11-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Gaines Adams > Falcons O-Line

Falcons OLine vs. anyone=George Selvie vs. Elon ;)

Tampa 2 4 life
11-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Falcons OLine vs. anyone=George Selvie vs. Elon ;)

Sidenote: Stephen Nicholas getting all those special teams penalties brought me back to when Andre Hall would take it 99 yards only to be called back by a hold by Nicholas...

Canadian_kid16
11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
whoo, Buccaneers! plus Carolina and New Orleans got beat up! Victory is oh so sweet :D

Caddy
11-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Question: How does that crow taste?

Shiver
11-18-2007, 06:31 PM
This is why I never partake in this kind of buffoonery.

d34ng3l021
11-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Question: How does that crow taste?

Tasty. ;)

(10 chars)

BucSappy
11-18-2007, 08:22 PM
What about that sig bet?

Chucky
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Im asking BeansDooma to make the sig

Watchman
11-18-2007, 09:58 PM
That was a freaking beat down. Good to see G. Adams make some plays. Wish I would have started Graham on my FF team. I left a lot of points on the bench this week.

etk
11-18-2007, 10:14 PM
This is why I never partake in this kind of buffoonery.

Because you're not delusional and you have common sense?

I was 99% sure the Bucs would win, but it's still not worth the risk because I actually like my sig, thank you.

iloxygenil
11-18-2007, 10:40 PM
I like my sig too, but honestly the Bucs aren't that good...I haven't seen the game yet, but I heard we had a TD called back on a hold early on that would have set the tempo differently. I heard we just had a lot of things go wrong. I'm not impressed with the Bucs, but they did beat us, so whenever the sig comes around I'll sport it for however long, since we didn't set any parameters...

Chucky
11-18-2007, 11:14 PM
I like my sig too, but honestly the Bucs aren't that good...I haven't seen the game yet, but I heard we had a TD called back on a hold early on that would have set the tempo differently. I heard we just had a lot of things go wrong. I'm not impressed with the Bucs, but they did beat us, so whenever the sig comes around I'll sport it for however long, since we didn't set any parameters...

Its until the next matchup, so week 15

Caddy
11-18-2007, 11:23 PM
wear the opposing team's sig (designer's choice) until the next matchup...

The Falcons were completely outplayed. You can blame it on a bad call or what could have been (maybe) a change in tempo, but the fact is the Buc's dominated. You have been pretty stubborn so I doubt you'll believe me this time; you haven't in any of my other posts. But I'm sure, yet again, the Buc's will prove they are easily better than the Falcons in Week 15.

d34ng3l021
11-19-2007, 01:17 AM

I watched the whole game, until the middle of the 3rd quarter. We were pretty much manhandled. I liked our OL blocking though, more than usual. It was just Leftwich's fault he got sacked so much. He held on for so long, and then you add his 2 hour release, and thats pretty much what you get. A bunch of FFs. Our running game had a hard time getting set up. Rudd was everywhere. I think our WRs did a decent job, but Leftwich couldnt get them the ball. Robinson was SO open one play, its not even funny. The next closest guy was like 6 yards away, and Leftwich overthrew.

Even our defense did a bad job. Graham and the OL were having their way. But damn JA. When healthy, I think he is a top5 DE. He was held like every play. But we gave up some big plays, but I guess thats whats expected when you are in an aggressive scheme and aggressive CBs (damn Hall. What happened?! Youve always shut down Galloway).

But I think the Bucs might be a sleeper team. Their defense is very underrated because of lack of big names. Number 91 did a good job today. Rudd that beast. Solid safety combo. And Garcia at QB is very effective.

Hook me up with that sig. How long am I supposed to wear it?

BucSappy
11-19-2007, 02:46 AM

You probably still actually think that Atlanta is a better team than Tampa don't you?

Caddy
11-19-2007, 02:54 AM
You probably still actually think that Atlanta is a better team than Tampa don't you?

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion :D

BucSappy
11-19-2007, 03:02 AM
Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion :D

Apparently 3-7>6-4 according to iloxyhomer

d34ng3l021
11-19-2007, 03:04 AM
Did you get Assassins Creed? I really want to play it.

etk
11-19-2007, 10:47 AM

Are you kidding me? I don't know what TD you're talking about, I saw the whole game. If anyone got unlucky it was us. That Roddy White fumble where Kelyl lateraled to June was ********. Cato was clearly down before the ball came out. Then there was a Dunn fumble where he caught the ball but they reversed it because they said he didn't get both feet down. Then there was Pittman's fumble which easily could've been an incomplete pass, and a couple of drops on key downs. The score could've been 60-7 if those plays went our way, so don't even try those excuses. Your team was dominated, manhandled and destroyed, there's no way around it. The only thing that was unfair for the Falcons was Abraham vs. Penn. It looked like a wrestling match but the officials only called holding once on Penn.

One thing I was looking out for in this game was Blalock vs. Sears and who would play better. Before the season I thought we should've taken Blalock instead of Sears. Sears played well, while Blalock was victimized by Haye on one play where he overcommitted to the inside. I'm happy with our pick now.

Watchman
11-19-2007, 11:22 AM

You formed a pretty strong opinion of the Bucs for a guy who didn't even watch the game yet. You aren't impressed with a team that just beat your team 31-7?

The KO return for a TD that was called back for a hold happened when the score was 17-0 or 24-0. The game was over at that point given the way the Falcons were playing. They did have a lot of things go wrong though. WRs, typically, couldn't catch, they couldn't run, couldn't stop the run, couldn't hold onto the ball, couldn't protect the QB, etc.

NFL.com's quick take on the game summarizes everything nicely:

It was over when ...
Jeff Garcia threw a 44-yard touchdown bomb to the ageless Joey Galloway to give Tampa Bay a 7-0 lead. The rest of the Bucs' points were merely cosmetic, given the scuffling Falcons offense.

iloxygenil
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm not impressed with them at all...I started watching the game...the Falcons played flat that i've seen so far. Deangelo got torched cause his eyes were so far in the backfield, he deserved that, I just wanna know why Crocker was in the middle of the field instead of coming over the top...oh well. The Barber TD...give me a break...luckiest / unluckiest bounce I've ever seen. The Cato play was your coach's fault...he challenged the wrong thing...can't blame that on anything other than that.

What I want to see is when Joey gets in the game 16/20...I mean why not make the change earlier when we saw the rust...I dunno. I'm not impressed with the Bucs, they couldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway, so yeah, they'll win the division (LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED) but they are less than impressive in their play.

d34ng3l021
11-19-2007, 03:04 PM
DeAngelo Hall tried to jump the slant. He plays aggressive like that. Our whole defense plays aggressive (almost too much.) Thats a huge reason why we our defense has so many turnovers.

BucSappy
11-19-2007, 03:21 PM
...they are less than impressive in their play.

Question: How many points did your team score during the first 58:30 minutes of the game?

iloxygenil's Answer: ...

Watchman
11-19-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm not impressed with them at all...I started watching the game...the Falcons played flat that i've seen so far. Deangelo got torched cause his eyes were so far in the backfield, he deserved that, I just wanna know why Crocker was in the middle of the field instead of coming over the top...oh well. The Barber TD...give me a break...luckiest / unluckiest bounce I've ever seen. The Cato play was your coach's fault...he challenged the wrong thing...can't blame that on anything other than that.

What I want to see is when Joey gets in the game 16/20...I mean why not make the change earlier when we saw the rust...I dunno. I'm not impressed with the Bucs, they couldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway, so yeah, they'll win the division (LIKE I SAID BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED) but they are less than impressive in their play.

Man if you aren't impressed with the Bucs I'd hate to hear what you think about the Falcons. Oh, I forgot, it is all unlucky bounces and playing flat.

You'll see a very soft defense once Joey gets in the game.

etk
11-19-2007, 04:15 PM

I'm not gonna reiterate the same points that my fellow fans have stated. All I'm gonna ask is why are you "not impressed with the Bucs". I already know what answer to expect anyway..."you'll see, they're just not good" just like you guaranteed I'd "see" the incredible phenomenon that is Sharod White & Laurent Robinson.

Caddy
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I'm not gonna reiterate the same points that my fellow fans have stated. All I'm gonna ask is why are you "not impressed with the Bucs". I already know what answer to expect anyway..."you'll see, they're just not good" just like you guaranteed I'd "see" the incredible phenomenon that is Sharod White & Laurent Robinson.

I can tell you why etk.

Because he is a FALCON HOMER! Just like another Falcon fan who shall be quoted.

You guys are lucky we didnt unleash Joey Harrington until late in the game whenit was out of reach. You guys would have been blown the **** out.

d34ng3l021
11-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow seriously? Did you not detect the sarcasm there, or what?

Caddy
11-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow seriously? Did you not detect the sarcasm there, or what?

Considering you also said this, who knows what to expect.

Makes me feel sad I actually thought we could have won.

d34ng3l021
11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
The 2nd statement (about winning) was about how I acted before the game. I thought we had a fair chance.

I was clearly wrong.

dbtb135
11-19-2007, 11:46 PM
but I heard we had a TD called back on a hold early on that would have set the tempo differently.

The Cato play was your coach's fault...he challenged the wrong thing...can't blame that on anything other than that.

So let me get this straight......the right call gets made and you play 'what if'. The wrong call gets made and it's on us? That seems pretty hypocritical of you.

iloxygenil
11-20-2007, 11:53 PM
How so? If the coach had challenged the right thing you would have gotten the ball...cause he was down, but your coach screwed up...

BucSappy
11-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Question: Are the Pats a good team?

Iloxyhomer's Answer: They're okay. Nothing like the Falcons. Roddy White, Laurent Robinson, Jerious Norwood...SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

dbtb135
11-21-2007, 12:17 AM
How so? If the coach had challenged the right thing you would have gotten the ball...cause he was down, but your coach screwed up...

Because the ref could have made the right call in the first place, yet you blame the blown opportunity on Gruden and only Gruden? Maybe? Something like that?

BucSappy
11-21-2007, 12:27 AM

Atlanta Turnovers: 4
Buc Turnovers: 2

Your response?

Byron Leftwich: 15/28, 106 (3.8 average...yay), 2 interceptions

Thirdly, Joey Harrington is our starting QB as of right now

Good call, again.

4 sacks. Who is that Weiner guy again?

31-0 with 1:30 left in the game. Good call.

Warrick Dunn: 15 carries, 32 yards, 2.1 average, longest run was 6 yards.

9974 career rushing yards. Again, this iloxyhomer guy really knows his defenses.

Joey Galloway: 2 catches for 63 yards, including the first score of the game. No big plays?

This is going to be a fun game to watch, especially with people like you out there who think your team has no holes, when it's full of them

What was that? Something about accusing of people of thinking their team is the most awesomeness? 31-7. Be quiet. We own this division. Eat it. Love it. Digest it and make sure you feel it go down your tum tum tummy.

Caddy
11-21-2007, 01:52 AM
I hate to bring this up again, no wait, I love bringing this up again.

http://www.stageleft.info/blog-images/kelso_burn.gif

And Someone make the stupid signature for the Falcon Fans to wear.

JAlexander
11-21-2007, 05:27 PM
They changed the ruling on the Hovan INT. It's been changed to a Gaines Adams sack and FF, recovered by Hovan. So Adams had 2 sacks and a FF.

Caddy
11-21-2007, 05:29 PM
They changed the ruling on the Hovan INT. It's been changed to a Gaines Adams sack and FF, recovered by Hovan. So Adams had 2 sacks and a FF.

I'm glad for Gaines. He is slowly but surely establishing himself in the NFL.

iloxygenil
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Joey Harrington at that moment WAS the starting QB...so...strike one for you...
Weiner got injured...strike 2 for you
Leftwich had 1 INT (and wasn't the QB that had been throwing the high percentage passes)...strike 3

Happy Thanksgiving.

BNad
11-22-2007, 12:00 PM
I'd say we definitely got our asses handed to us. However, I don't see why people are knocking Roddy White and Laurent Robinson in this thread?

iloxygenil
11-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Cause they don't know anything...Roddy did have a rough day with that fumble though...sad...

etk
11-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Cause they don't know anything...Roddy did have a rough day with that fumble though...sad...

Did you not just see the flaws that BucSappy just pointed out. You've been burned multiple times in this thread yet you just keep jawing away. You have no credibility in NFC discussion and you're nothing but a bloody hypocrite when you accuse others of having a lack of knowledge. Roddy and Laurent sucked against a good defense, just like your whole team did. Stop arguing a losing battle and accept defeat. That would be a good way to start fresh and get people to stop calling you iloxyhomer.

iloxygenil
11-22-2007, 10:15 PM
I haven't been burned though, that's the thing...the items that have been brought up I've already shown to be false. Yes, the Falcons lost the game, but that's the only ACTUAL burn...and guess what...doesn't really matter at this point. I've prolly forgotten more information than you've ever known as far as what's actually going on out there, and simply because people like to read into what is said instead of reading what was said...they think they burn...but to me, it's just them making a fool of themselves.

etk
11-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I haven't been burned though, that's the thing...the items that have been brought up I've already shown to be false. Yes, the Falcons lost the game, but that's the only ACTUAL burn...and guess what...doesn't really matter at this point. I've prolly forgotten more information than you've ever known as far as what's actually going on out there, and simply because people like to read into what is said instead of reading what was said...they think they burn...but to me, it's just them making a fool of themselves.

You've done a lot of that in this thread already. Just keep up the good work, we're all waiting on your next outrageous statement.

Caddy
11-22-2007, 11:26 PM

Like how the Buccaneers pass defense isn't better than anything you've faced this year and that the Buc's pass rush is lackluster? Because you said both of those things and they both pretty much won the Buc's the game.

You have been burned constantly in this thread and it's past the point of being funny.

iloxygenil
11-23-2007, 09:05 AM
I haven't though...yeah...I was wrong about the outcome of the game...but oh well

etk
11-23-2007, 09:28 AM
I haven't though...yeah...I was wrong about the outcome of the game...but oh well

So you didn't say the Bucs pass rush was lackluster? You didn't say that Roddy & Laurent would have monster days while Galloway would be shut down? You didn't say Dunn would have a huge day? You didn't say our corners are pathetic?

You're living in a dream world buddy. Wake up and smell the truth, it's sitting right in front of you in this exact thread.

iloxygenil
11-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Your pass rush is pathetic to be honest...our offensive line is cut and pasted together and you managed to LIGHT it up? Give me a break...no you didn't. Your corners are pretty sad, Roddy and Laurent are good...Roddy is real good...that's all I was talking about. Joey did get one big play, so I was wrong about that, but it's not like he lit the world on fire, one big play. I said Dunn would get to 10k...didn't say he would have a huge day...see...that's the problem...people don't read what is ACTUALLY said...they read into what is said.

etk
11-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Your pass rush is pathetic to be honest...our offensive line is cut and pasted together and you managed to LIGHT it up? Give me a break...no you didn't. Your corners are pretty sad, Roddy and Laurent are good...Roddy is real good...that's all I was talking about. Joey did get one big play, so I was wrong about that, but it's not like he lit the world on fire, one big play. I said Dunn would get to 10k...didn't say he would have a huge day...see...that's the problem...people don't read what is ACTUALLY said...they read into what is said.

Stats don't lie
Did our pass rush light it up? Most definitely. 5 sacks. 3 FF.
Did Roddy & Laurent look good? No. 71 yards combined. Lost fumble by White.
Did Galloway burn your "all-world stud corner"? Yes, badly. He would've done it again and again but we build up such a huge lead that we just ran the ball conservatively.
Did Dunn get the 10K you said he would? No, he was terrible. 32 yards on 2.1 YPC.

You can keep diverting from what you said, or you could just own it up to your mistakes and blatant wrongs. Not even the best lawyer in North America can justify what you said as being correct, so stop trying to make excuses and stop avoiding the issue. By doing that, you just make yourself look even more silly, either that or you're blind/mentally incapable. Roddy & Laurent are real good but our corners are sad? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds after what happened on Sunday and even the history of the two sides. Ronde is an All-Pro cornerback with a reputation that precedes himself. Phillip Buchanon is one of the fastest players in the league and has improved his tackling and technique in our system to become a solid corner. Brian Kelly was a dominant corner before he found the injury bug. Roddy White was nothing short of terrible in his first two seasons in the league. Laurent Robinson is a Day 2 rookie that has proven nothing. Somehow those 2 scrubs are better than our acclaimed corners and pass defense, even after they were shut down by said defense.

diabsoule
11-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Well, it looks like the Saints will go possibly 8-8 this year, or we won't. God knows no one can determine what the Saints will do. Being a fan of this team sucks.

iloxygenil
11-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Stats don't lie
Did our pass rush light it up? Most definitely. 5 sacks. 3 FF. (Against one of the if not the worst Offensive Line anywhere, that's not what you guys were saying it would be)
Did Roddy & Laurent look good? No. 71 yards combined. Lost fumble by White. (They looked fine, when they were open they weren't getting the ball when Lefty was in the game)
Did Galloway burn your "all-world stud corner"? Yes, badly. He would've done it again and again but we build up such a huge lead that we just ran the ball conservatively. (He couldn't do it again, and again, he bit on a move that wasn't sold he just guessed and that's why he got burned, Wayne tried it this week and he's 10x the receiver Galloway is, and it ended up in an interception, if they could have done it again and again they would have run the score way up, as much as they could have to prove a point)
Did Dunn get the 10K you said he would? No, he was terrible. 32 yards on 2.1 YPC. I already said i was wrong about the 10k, obviously I was wrong, didn't say he was a great runner, go look ANYWHERE I post and I wanted to get rid of Dunn 2 years ago...

etk
11-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Stats don't lie
Did our pass rush light it up? Most definitely. 5 sacks. 3 FF. (Against one of the if not the worst Offensive Line anywhere, that's not what you guys were saying it would be)
Did Roddy & Laurent look good? No. 71 yards combined. Lost fumble by White. (They looked fine, when they were open they weren't getting the ball when Lefty was in the game)
Did Galloway burn your "all-world stud corner"? Yes, badly. He would've done it again and again but we build up such a huge lead that we just ran the ball conservatively. (He couldn't do it again, and again, he bit on a move that wasn't sold he just guessed and that's why he got burned, Wayne tried it this week and he's 10x the receiver Galloway is, and it ended up in an interception, if they could have done it again and again they would have run the score way up, as much as they could have to prove a point)
Did Dunn get the 10K you said he would? No, he was terrible. 32 yards on 2.1 YPC. I already said i was wrong about the 10k, obviously I was wrong, didn't say he was a great runner, go look ANYWHERE I post and I wanted to get rid of Dunn 2 years ago...

Reggie Wayne wouldn't have half the impact Galloway does in our offense, I'll say that. They're different receivers that benefit differently from their offenses, but it's hard to argue that Wayne is more skilled than Galloway. Galloway is about .4 sec faster than Wayne and has more savvy running routes. Wayne is good at comebacks and posts, that's it. He has Manning throwing him the ball.

iloxygenil
11-24-2007, 01:09 PM
Wayne .4seconds slower than Galloway? Really? I know you're trying to make a point...but did you mean .04? Galloway runs what 4.4ish? maybe a mid 4.3? So you think Reggie runs a 4.7-4.8? Come on...

Reggie is a better WR than Galloway. The point is that you couldn't have pulled that route again...he didn't even sell the slant...I don't think it was a Sluggo I think it was just Hall picking the wrong route. Seemed like a straight go to me...

BNad
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Haha, that is a pretty funny sig. I wouldn't, however, overlook the caliber of our offensive line and the amount of time Leftwich took in the pocket. I wouldn't call it a bad pass rush, but I think they looked better than they might be at this point in time.

Galloway had the one big play where Hall bit hard, but other than that I didn't see much from him. And... yeah... .4 seconds clearly isn't right.

JAlexander
11-24-2007, 01:34 PM
It was a sluggo with a pump fake. Hall had no business even worrying about the slant because the LB was right there to defend it.

iloxygenil
11-24-2007, 02:40 PM
It was a sluggo with a pump fake. Hall had no business even worrying about the slant because the LB was right there to defend it.

That's what they called it...but watch the replay...the route is just a go. There may have been a pump fake, but the route was just a go...Galloway didn't appear to studder at all...

etk
11-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Wayne .4seconds slower than Galloway? Really? I know you're trying to make a point...but did you mean .04? Galloway runs what 4.4ish? maybe a mid 4.3? So you think Reggie runs a 4.7-4.8? Come on...

Reggie is a better WR than Galloway. The point is that you couldn't have pulled that route again...he didn't even sell the slant...I don't think it was a Sluggo I think it was just Hall picking the wrong route. Seemed like a straight go to me...

Great analysis right there, just what I've come to expect from king iloxyhomer.
Reggie is a better receiver, he just is, you'll see, everyone knows. You really convinced me there.

Galloway had the one big play where Hall bit hard, but other than that I didn't see much from him. And... yeah... .4 seconds clearly isn't right.

.4 seconds....

Galloway=4.2 (actually generous considering he has ran a 4.1 and commentators always mention his "4.1 speed").
Wayne=4.5-4.6

etk
11-24-2007, 02:46 PM
That's what they called it...but watch the replay...the route is just a go. There may have been a pump fake, but the route was just a go...Galloway didn't appear to studder at all...

He studdered and pointed his head towards a slant, then went. Hall looked like a high-school kid biting on the fake.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Reggie is a better receiver, he just is, you'll see, everyone knows. You really convinced me there.

.4 seconds....

Galloway=4.2 (actually generous considering he has ran a 4.1 and commentators always mention his "4.1 speed").
Wayne=4.5-4.6

Maybe back in the day, but there is no way he is still running a 4.2. That would make him faster then just about everyone in the NFL, including the likes of Devin Hester.

iloxygenil
11-24-2007, 03:20 PM

.4 seconds....

Wayne=4.5-4.6

Anyway to get combine stats on that 4.1? Cause that'd be a record...faster than Sanders, faster than anyone actually...I'd be willing to bet he ran in the 4.35 range, yeah, he's very fast, but he's not a 4.1 guy...especially not now. Deangelo's closing speed shows you Galloway wasn't running 4.1...that would have meant Deangelo runs a 3.9 because after being beaten he was able to close the gap (not close to closing it completely but he did close it some) This isn't Madden, this is the real world, people don't really run 4.1s...and not at all in pads. I found a site that says Galloway ran an unofficial 4.18...but nothing official.

As far as Wayne being a better receiver, he runs better routes, they both make tough catches, and yes, Wayne has Manning getting him the ball, but he also has to share with Gonzo and Harrison...which helps him not see doubles much, but I haven't seen people doubling Galloway much either. I haven't seen a lot of his work, but I know he was entirely shut down last season against us, and this season he did make 1 big play. Reggie Wayne makes some exceptional grabs out there and even if they are coming from a good QB his throws aren't always on the mark and the hits that Wayne takes and still pulls balls down is quite impressive. Oh, and if a WR runs 4.5+ that means he's not going to be a 1st round selection like Wayne was...

I can't find anything that states the official 40 of Joey...4.27 however is the fastest official time I've seen...so...lets say he runs that, which he doesn't, that puts Reggie all the way up to 4.67...also not true.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Anyway to get combine stats on that 4.1? Cause that'd be a record...faster than Sanders, faster than anyone actually...I'd be willing to bet he ran in the 4.35 range, yeah, he's very fast, but he's not a 4.1 guy...especially not now. Deangelo's closing speed shows you Galloway wasn't running 4.1...that would have meant Deangelo runs a 3.9 because after being beaten he was able to close the gap (not close to closing it completely but he did close it some) This isn't Madden, this is the real world, people don't really run 4.1s...and not at all in pads. I found a site that says Galloway ran an unofficial 4.18...but nothing official.

As far as Wayne being a better receiver, he runs better routes, they both make tough catches, and yes, Wayne has Manning getting him the ball, but he also has to share with Gonzo and Harrison...which helps him not see doubles much, but I haven't seen people doubling Galloway much either. I haven't seen a lot of his work, but I know he was entirely shut down last season against us, and this season he did make 1 big play. Reggie Wayne makes some exceptional grabs out there and even if they are coming from a good QB his throws aren't always on the mark and the hits that Wayne takes and still pulls balls down is quite impressive. Oh, and if a WR runs 4.5+ that means he's not going to be a 1st round selection like Wayne was...

I can't find anything that states the official 40 of Joey...4.27 however is the fastest official time I've seen...so...lets say he runs that, which he doesn't, that puts Reggie all the way up to 4.67...also not true.

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/wayne_reggie00.html

There's a 4.4 for Reggie.

etk
11-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Maybe back in the day, but there is no way he is still running a 4.2. That would make him faster then just about everyone in the NFL, including the likes of Devin Hester.

He is definitely among the fastest players in the league.

DeAngelo caught up to him a little because the ball was underthrown. Receivers almost always slow down to catch deep balls, and defenders almost always close the distance in the meantime. If the ball was overthrown Hall never would've come close to Galloway.

Reggie Wayne is great at what he does. He runs about 5-7 comebacks a game and they all go for first downs. He's the best in the league at those routes. He also runs a few posts. That's about what his game is limited to. Galloway is a complete receiver that runs slants, outs, slant and gos, posts, etc. He also catches TD passes from all of those routes. I think if you put both receivers in a standard neutral offense, Galloway will be more valuable and effective by a decent margin. You could consider a matter of choice, but overall Galloway is the better receiver IMO. Wayne has a bigger impact every year because of his offense and his role in that offense. We run a WCO where we like to spread the ball around, and Joey constantly faces doubles and safety help because we don't have any other dangerous weapons.

Let's say Joey runs a 4.22, which is between his unofficial and official times. I estimate Wayne runs about a 4.5, so that's still about .3 seconds faster. 0.3 or 0.4 really isn't a huge difference, he's still a lot faster and that's a virtual fact.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2007, 05:58 PM
So you would put Galloway ahead of Yamon Figurs, Devin Hester, and Willie Parker speed wise?

etk
11-24-2007, 06:05 PM
So you would put Galloway ahead of Yamon Figurs, Devin Hester, and Willie Parker speed wise?

I'd love to see them all race, yes. Joey has world-class speed. He's been burning guys deep consistently in our offense against any kind of defense. You can't sleep on him, he's averaging about 50 yds per TD catch. I don't see any of those guys burning people deep as much as Galloway does. Even if his track speed isn't the best anymore, his game speed is still at or near the top along with Parker & Hester & others.

dbtb135
11-25-2007, 05:46 AM

I LOVE things like this. Galloway has 2 catches, 63 yards and a TD and you act like all he had was on big play and try to save face that he didn't do it again and again. Unimpressive. But Laurent and Roddy have 2 catches for 43 yards and 4 catches for 28 yards AND a turnover. And they're "good" and "did fine". Heh, thats not hypocritical at all.

And you threw the ball twice as much. And even Lefty had a higher completion % than Garcia.

iloxygenil
11-25-2007, 11:37 PM
he's still a lot faster and that's a virtual fact.
virtual fact...pretty much exactly right...virtual...

diabsoule
11-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Important game next week. Saints vs. Bucs.

BucSappy
11-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Important game next week. Saints vs. Bucs.

Huge game. Can Tampa get a big win on the road?

I like Tampa's matchups in the running game against the Saints. Bucs defense is playing amazing, should shut down the Saints O for the most part. The Saints OL is nothing special and I think the Bucs win the battle in the trenches:

Bucs 27
Saints 17

But like Gruden said it is really tough to beat a divisional team twice in one season.

dbtb135
11-26-2007, 05:27 AM
If we can beat them, we've got a very winnable road to undefeated in the division. They should be tough though, the offense could produce any given week if they're doing all the right things. Hopefully, we can hold them or they have, yet another, off week.

BucSappy
11-26-2007, 06:17 AM
If we can beat them, we've got a very winnable road to undefeated in the division. They should be tough though, the offense could produce any given week if they're doing all the right things. Hopefully, we can hold them or they have, yet another, off week.

We need big games from Earnest Graham and Joey Galloway, that's for sure.

JAlexander
11-26-2007, 07:42 AM
Bucs just have to go 3-2 (as long as the 2 losses aren't both divisional) and they clinch the division. And that's if the Saints go 5-0, which they probably won't.

BucSappy
11-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Bucs just have to go 3-2 (as long as the 2 losses aren't both divisional) and they clinch the division. And that's if the Saints go 5-0, which they probably won't.

If the Bucs beat the Saints, then the Bucs clinch the divisional tie break with at worst a 4-2 South record. One more win after (if) the Bucs beat the Saints and the division is officially clinched. LOL, a 9-7 team can win the South its so gross. :)

etk
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
virtual fact...pretty much exactly right...virtual...

Are you going to argue with me that Reggie Wayne is faster than Joey Galloway, or are you just going to mumble. Either way it's pretty funny to watch.

iloxygenil
11-26-2007, 12:41 PM
No, Wayne isn't faster than Galloway, no one would argue that, however he ran a 4.4 which makes you entirely foolish. Which is even more fun to watch, you try to call me out, when you can't see what you stated makes you VIRTUALLY(for the most part; almost wholly; just about) incompetant.

VIRTUAL FACT = oxymoron (a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”)

Flyboy
11-26-2007, 03:48 PM
If our offensive line can actually block... we'll win. If not, it'll be a disaster.

etk
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
No, Wayne isn't faster than Galloway, no one would argue that, however he ran a 4.4 which makes you entirely foolish. Which is even more fun to watch, you try to call me out, when you can't see what you stated makes you VIRTUALLY(for the most part; almost wholly; just about) incompetant.

VIRTUAL FACT = oxymoron (a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”)

Wayne's fastest 40 in college was 4.45. Galloway's fastest 40 in college was rumored to be below 4.2. What's your point?