78. Philadelphia Eagles – Jacob Tamme, TE – Kentucky
79. Chicago Bears – Donnie Avery, WR – Houston
80. Minnesota Vikings – Jamar Adams, S – Michigan
81. Seattle Seahawks – Owen Schmitt, FB – WVU
82. Cleveland Browns – Trae Williams, South Florida
83. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Charles Godfrey, DB – Iowa
84. Buffalo Bills – Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie , DB - Tennessee State
85. Chicago Bears (From Chargers) - Rafael Little, RB – Kentucky
86. Washington Redskins – Dwight Lowry, CB – San Jose St.
87. Tennessee Titans – Simeon Castille, DB – Alabama
88. New York Giants – Ezra Butler, OLB – Nevada
89. Detroit Lions – J Leman, ILB – Illinois
90. Jacksonville Jaguars – Colt Brennan, QB – Hawaii
91. Pittsburgh Steelers – DJ Hall, WR – Alabama
92. Indianapolis Colts – Andruw Crummy, OG – Maryland
93. Green Bay Packers – Tavares Gooden, SLB – Miami
94. Dallas Cowboys – Trevor Laws, DL – Notre Dame
95. New England Patriots – Vince Hall, ILB – Virginia Tech

Turtlepower
11-15-2007, 12:53 AM
Your Giants mock is draft. Giving us three great players on Day 1 is complete garbage. I mean Reggie Smith is amazing and Zach Bowman is also great, but giving us a guy like Ezra Butler in round 3 just makes it a great garbage draft. You put Draft Prodigy to shame... =D

cordscords
11-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Good Packers mock. Although I'm warming up to the idea of taking CB with our first 2 picks.

Ikegwuonu, Tribble, and Chase Coffman would be my choices here.

TitanAddict
11-15-2007, 01:27 AM
nice titans picks, except for rd 3

d34ng3l021
11-15-2007, 02:08 AM
Pretty sick ass Falcons mock dude.

Crow
11-15-2007, 05:49 AM
Can't help but love the Oakland draft.

brat316
11-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Steelers first round I don't think they are getting a Cb, untill late maybe third. The depth chart is croweded, and G.A..y is playing better and better. First pick if Williams is gone I think Gholston, or another line guy. Maybe even a guard with Faneca leaving. Second round pick OT yeah. Third round, again same thing WR is croweded so late day 2 WR or round 5. Hayden is good, might be a shot for a third round

Help at the line with OT/G
Dline backup behind Aaron smith for 3-4 DE= this is a need.
and 4-3/3-4 DE/OLB type guy, like Woodley. Timmons i think is going to be good inside.
WR-a big possesion/blocker type in the mold of Ward. Jordy Nelson

NYGibril28
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM
I like the first two picks, but I don't think we should draft a LB in Round 3. I think it's a Round 1 or 2 need. We already have a bunch of middle of the pack guys like Butler will likely be. Gerris Wilkerson, Reggie Torbor, Zak DeOssie.

Xiomera
11-15-2007, 07:06 AM
Nice Lions mock Scotty.

jackalope
11-15-2007, 07:23 AM
30. Green Bay - Jack Ikegwuonu, CB, WisconsinI'm starting to see this pick a lot now in mocks, and I love it. I would like to see us take a corner in the first, and it being Ikeguwuonu would make it even better.

62. Green Bay – Mike Hart, RB – Michigan

Green Bay has a very complicated RB situation right now. With the recent play of Ryan Grant, I would rather not take a RB on the first day, but it's a pick that could probably happen.

93. Green Bay Packers – Tavares Gooden, SLB – Miami

Haven't seen Gooden play really, but a lot of people would like to see Poppinga be replaced so a SLB in the 3rd would be an alright pick.

Pit Bull #53
11-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Love our first two picks. Only way it could have been more perfect is if Kelly had dropped 1 more spot.

Lots of directions we could go with the 3rd rounder, so I can't say I disagree with Castille. I may have went with a LB though. Our depth is pretty bad on the outside.

neko4
11-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Good Packers mock, like Cason better though but Ike is solid

NIN1984
11-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Fantastic Raiders draft.

Sniper
11-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Round One

15. Philadelphia Eagles – James Hardy, WR – Indiana
Definitely unexpected. I don't mind it and I would welcome it, but the odds are much higher that the Eagles would select Kenny Phillips at this point, or maybe Reggie Smith or a LB like Connor or Rivers.

47. Philadelphia Eagles – Thomas Decloud, S – Cal

I'm very meh on Decloud. Assuming we would take Phillips like I said, we could be looking at Fred Davis who fits our offense perfectly. John Carlson would also be nice, or Phil Wheeler.

78. Philadelphia Eagles – Jacob Tamme, TE – Kentucky
Well, Tamme would be a good fit for the offense, but assuming we take Davis in round 2, a real fullback like Owen Schmitt, a corner like Charles Godfret/Simeon Castille/Dwight Lowery would be stellar.

Respectable Eagles draft, but I left some comments.

bored of education
11-15-2007, 10:14 AM
LOVE KC's draft.

princefielder28
11-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Good Packers mock, like Cason better though but Ike is solid

Ike is a press at the line, big corner that the Packers would love to have b/c he plays the same type of game as Al Harris

thebow305
11-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Terrible phins draft... Crable is ok, but I hate the Long and Keller picks!

Scotty D
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Terrible phins draft... Crable is ok, but I hate the Long and Keller picks!

Who do you want? No trades. I think most every team would kill to have Jake Long on their team.

derza222
11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
LOVE Dre Moore in the second to the Jets. McFadden pick is okay just because I can't think of a better alternative at this point. Rucker pick is solid, we might go defense there because our D is just terrible. I don't think we upgrade the TE position if Chris Baker is still around, but it looks like he's gone and if that is the case Rucker would be a fantastic pick.

asmitty45
11-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Thats a solid Lions draft. Maybe Talib in the first though.

ironman4579
11-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Who do you want? No trades. I think most every team would kill to have Jake Long on their team.

Don't worry Scotty, thebow seems to have a hatred of Jake Long to the Dolphins. And I like the Lions draft. I wonder a bit about Leman though. I love the guy, but I'm wondering how well he'll time, and if it'll push him down draft boards.

D-Unit
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, not really seeing the fit for Dallas in this one. Cason is too much finesse, Boyd is overrated and Laws is a Day 2 guy imo.

Scotty D
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Thats a solid Lions draft. Maybe Talib in the first though.

I went through two different scenarios.

Chris Williams
Terrell Thomas
J Leman

Talib
Goff
Tavares Gooden

Second one would have gave us three solid defensive prospects. I wanted to throw OL in there though, and thought the value was best in the first.

Scotty D
11-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah, not really seeing the fit for Dallas in this one. Cason is too much finesse, Boyd is overrated and Laws is a Day 2 guy imo.

I thought Laws was an interesting 3-4 prospect at the end of round 3. Are you ok with Desean Jackson? I'm betting Moth will disagree with you one Boyd haha. Who would you rather see at the end of round 1? Dre Moore?

Scotty D
11-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Don't worry Scotty, thebow seems to have a hatred of Jake Long to the Dolphins. And I like the Lions draft. I wonder a bit about Leman though. I love the guy, but I'm wondering how well he'll time, and if it'll push him down draft boards.

That is Leman's biggest weakness. I just think he fits Marinelli's mold and we reached for the guys he wanted last draft and I think he would do it again.

ironman4579
11-15-2007, 01:40 PM
That is Leman's biggest weakness. I just think he fits Marinelli's mold and we reached for the guys he wanted last draft and I think he would do it again.

I agree with you on Leman fitting the mold in terms of mentality and playing style. I like the pick by the way.

D-Unit
11-15-2007, 01:49 PM
I thought Laws was an interesting 3-4 prospect at the end of round 3. Are you ok with Desean Jackson? I'm betting Moth will disagree with you one Boyd haha. Who would you rather see at the end of round 1? Dre Moore?
No, I don't like Desean, but I don't hate it either I guess. I like CB and RB in Round 1. Jonathan Stewart being at the top of the list.

Sniper
11-15-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm starting to see this pick a lot now in mocks, and I love it. I would like to see us take a corner in the first, and it being Ikeguwuonu would make it even better.

You have Charles Woodson, hence there is no need for any CBs :)

KCJ58
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Solid Rams Mock

Borat
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM

3rd round is now Day 2 with the new format :) But we know what you meant.

Scotty, I like the Groves/Manningham combo for SF, but I know nothing of the 3rd rounder out of Newberry. Can you describe him a little.

Scotty D
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
3rd round is now Day 2 with the new format :) But we know what you meant.

Scotty, I like the Groves/Manningham combo for SF, but I know nothing of the 3rd rounder out of Newberry. Can you describe him a little.

Mammoth of a man. One of Scott's top sleepers. High upside. Thats about all I know. Interesting prospect.

Borat
11-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Mammoth of a man. One of Scott's top sleepers. High upside. Thats about all I know. Interesting prospect.

Well, if he's a RT prospect, then I think the fit would be good for SF. I think they've got Staley penciled in for LT next year.

TimD
11-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Awesome Jets mock. I love Dre Moore

aNYtitan
11-15-2007, 04:53 PM
I really dislike this Titans mock. You gave us a slow, possession receiver in round 1, when we need to draft someone to help open up the offense with speed. In the second, you gave us possibly the third best TE, when Martin Rucker is still on the board. In the third, you gave us a guy that wouldn't help us at all since we already have plenty of depth at DB. Someone such as Vince Hall at ILB or OG would be better.

Scotty D
11-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Same picks as Scott
Ryan to Vikings
Stewart to Seahawks
Groves to San Fran

The only one I feel good about is that I called Groves to San Fran

Picks where I gave team same position but different player
Falcons QB
Ravens QB
Chiefs OT
Eagles WR
Denver LB
Titans WR
Giants DB
Cowboys WR

Vikes99ej
11-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Great picks in the first and third round, but I think I want a Keenan Burton-type in the second.

Marion Barber III 24
11-17-2007, 05:11 PM
the cowboys 1st round mock is to die for

Caddy
11-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Not a big fan of any of the picks. DE is not a big of enough need to be addressed in the first. Burton is a decent receiver, but I don't know how well he would be able to replace Joey Galloway in the next few years. Brennan in the 3rd would be a much better pick than Godfrey.

11-18-2007, 09:13 AM
im not crazy bout the raiders draft especially the first rounder but with mcfadden, dorsey and c.long gone by our pick its the only logical choice there i guess

yodabear
11-18-2007, 11:24 AM
To the trenches the Rams go.

Scotty D
11-18-2007, 12:02 PM
To the trenches the Rams go.

Do you like that Yoda?

yodabear
11-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Do you like that Yoda?

Yes, very much so, defntly where the Rams need to go.

Bearsfan123
11-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Bears- Love the first pick. Not too fond of the rest. I dislike Chad Henne so to me Id rather get a tackle like Heath Benedict there. In the third you could give us Colt Brennan or Erik Ainge as our QB pickup. Then I like DJ Hall from Alabama over Avery but either or is good I guess.

Diehard
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
17. Denver Broncos – Keith Rivers, LB – USC

Broncos don't really need a WLB (natural position for both Williams and Gold) and Rivers is undersized for either of the other spots. LB is a major need, but MLB is the priority followed by SLB.

Gridiron
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM
McFadden - Excellent pick.
Moore - Excellent pick.
Rucker - Terrible pick. Give us OL or OLB.

TitanHope
11-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Pretty good Titans mock.

Earl Bennett would be loved by the Nashville Titans fan. WR is the right pick, and everyone has their preferrence. I'm kinda liking Manningham, as I think he's the best WR who adjusts to deep passes. The 1st RD is too early for him, but I just thought I'd share that. Anyway, solid pick with Bennett who may be the most polished WR in the class, which is what the Titans need. They don't need another project WR (ala Paul Williams, Tyrone Calico, Jonathan Orr).

Fred Davis is a good pick because we really need help at TE. But, out TE's need to be able to block. I don't know if Davis can block well enough for us, so he won't see the field unless we're in passing formations. He is a great TE and I wouldn't mind him at all being a Titans. But, Martin Rucker is probably the better blocker and best all around TE, so he may be the better choice. Still, you addressed TE and its a solid pick.

In the 3rd RD, Castille would be a good pick since we never know what will happen with PacMan. But, Tavares Gooden would be tempting as we have poor depth at OLB. In fact, we just cut one of our backup OLB's. He would be a project, and it wouldn't be a big blow if he didn't pan out. Also, there is a possibility that he could play MLB, but that remains to be seen. But he has all the physical tools you want in a LB, and the Titans have shown that they'll take a chance on a player who is a great talent when they drafted Chris Henry last year. Him, Castille, J Leman, or OL/DL depth would be solid picks.

Good Titans mock.

skinzzfan25
11-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Solid Redskins mock.