PDA

View Full Version : Lou's Pep Talks

bored of education
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Ummmm. I'm trying to think of my favorite speach of his. I think it is creative to an extent but his LISP kills me. I'drather see a pep talk where a coach is willingly allowing college gameday go in their and record it live..would be great. But its a cute idea, but his LISP KILLS ME!

BucSappy
11-15-2007, 09:55 PM
How anyone can be motivated by Lou Holtz?

sufferin sucotash!

Tampa 2 4 life
11-15-2007, 09:55 PM
The bumblebee speech for USF Vs. WVU was the best by far.

bored of education
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
a pep talk for DUKE? hahha im dying.

bored of education
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
It would be better if it was someone with vigor who made me wantto kill my parents Menedez style or soemthing. THAT LISP!!

Shane P. Hallam
11-15-2007, 09:59 PM
The bumblebee speech for USF Vs. WVU was the best by far.

Agreed, the one for Nd this week was horrendous though.

LonghornsLegend
11-15-2007, 10:02 PM
his lisp is hard 2 listen to for commentary, but his speeches are actually great...if you put yourself in the perspective of being in the locker room and about 2 play a game, your not thinking about his lisp, your listening to what he's saying and ready 2 kill your opponent...ive had coaches who had sumwhat of a lisp(not nearly as bad) but they damn sure spit alot when they yelled, but it boils down to how motivated they can get you, and just being who he is, i would be hanging onto his every word if he was giving me a pep talk before a game, lisp or not he's a great coach and id have to be a fool to not pay attention if i were one of his players

although, their still going 2 lose to Duke more then likely lol

jbeans187
11-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Some people may find this ignorant but i cannot take another one of these pep talks...Lou Holtz should be euthanized. The time stuart scott did spoken word was awful but these pep talks get worse each week.

BucSappy
11-16-2007, 01:28 AM
Some people may find this ignorant but i cannot take another one of these pep talks...Lou Holtz should be euthanized. The time stuart scott did spoken word was awful but these pep talks get worse each week.

haha QFT they are pretty awful

vatech=accdomination
11-16-2007, 08:41 AM
that cracked me up last night, he was decked out in his full ND gear from like 1980.

RyanLeaf#1
11-16-2007, 08:49 AM
that cracked me up last night, he was decked out in his full ND gear from like 1980.

Thats the exact outfit he wore during the years when he was the coach at Notre Dame. I also cracked up when I seen that.