PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame

WildDude
11-17-2007, 08:47 PM
I dont know if theres a thread for this or whatnot, I know I dont post often but I would like to make a few notes...

- Actually I want to know if anyone here has any insight or any idea why Lou Holtz is the biggest Notre Dame homer ever? Didnt they fire him? Hes probally the annonyest guy ever along with Dick Viatle but I cant hear him talk without mentioning or praising Notre Dame at least once...

- I've hated Jimmy Clausen before but now I hate him even more because of his attitude, when his recievers were dropping the ball okay that was their fault but when he made faces after like it was their fault... bottom line as a starting QB u dont show up ur recievers as ur thinking what the f is wrong with u!? without saying it, I honestly hope Christ starts over him next year Jimmy just dosent look like the real deal

- Is there anyway they can fire Weis a 2-9 record is unacceptable by Notre Dame standards and i remember him saying last year the only reason he wanted to stick around was so his son could go there... Is his contract too big for them to fire him, I dont even think Notre Dame ever let a coach that bad come back its just not their thing being Notre Dame a "prestigious" university better than everyone and looking down at everyone

georgiafan
11-17-2007, 10:39 PM
lou holtz is very annoying just listing to him talk

I didn't see the game, but if claussen showed up his WR that will not go over well in the locker room.

SchizophrenicBatman
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I honestly don't understand why Clausen was ranked the #1 QB last year

I dont care how good he looked in HS, you gotta dock someone for having that ridiculous hair and for his last name.

BrownsTown
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
I honestly don't understand why Clausen was ranked the #1 QB last year

I dont care how good he looked in HS, you gotta dock someone for having that ridiculous hair and for his last name.

That spiky haircut made him look like such a poser. Just looked like that douchebag who everybody hates.

WildDude
11-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Well he was so packaged like he didnt develop on his own such as an NFL players son they prepare them since middle school to full their potential with some really expensive trainer whos good at that stuff at an institute or something... i personally believe one fufills their potenital by growing themselves thats why he sucks so bad at ND and WILL lose his starting job to Christ next year

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-18-2007, 12:33 AM
People who say certain recruits will fail in college just because they're number one at their position amuse me.

WildDude
11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
hes almost 20 so it was basically a college player at the high school level last year and im sure he didnt get it in the locker room hes a clausen and apperently according to Notre Dame homers the "savior" of the team or whatever

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Yeah Casey was a terrible QB.

ter1texans
11-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Dayne Crist FTW!

Crist will bring Notre Dame back to a national championship contender, and the USC - Notre Dame rivalry will be great again... Crist vs. Barkley

Jughead10
11-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Charlie Weis made Notre Dame, I belive 28 million dollars by going to back to back BCS bowls. He isn't getting fired. Not with the recruits he has coming in next year.

P-L
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
If Notre Dame fires Charlie Weis they have to pay him $21 million. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

WildDude
11-19-2007, 01:46 PM
hey i dont care about tha im just glad ND will suck for the next 9 years or however long his contract is and they'll be the joke of college football, weis wont be able to make anything out of the recruting class he has because well... hes an idiot and had to cry to bellicheck for help

RyanLeaf#1
11-19-2007, 01:50 PM
hey i dont care about tha im just glad ND will suck for the next 9 years or however long his contract is and they'll be the joke of college football, weis wont be able to make anything out of the recruting class he has because well... hes an idiot and had to cry to bellicheck for help

How is Weis an idiot? He is having a bad season, but he has the best recruiting class in the nation. An idiot doesnt get the number 1 recruiting class. He is also coming off back to back BCS appearances.

brat316
11-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Temple University Has the best recruting Class in the MAC

RyanLeaf#1
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Temple University Has the best recruting Class in the MAC

I dont know what that has to do with this thread, but since Temple is a Philly school I follow them. Im saying with in 3 years they will win the MAC. Golden has done a great job since taking over. The only thing im scared of is him leaving, and going elsewhere.

brat316
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Yo lets start a Temple Thread

BucSappy
11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
That spiky haircut made him look like such a poser. Just looked like that douchebag who everybody hates.

I'm sure Jimmy Clausen gets the hot girl at Notre Dame.

(and by "the hot girl" I mean the only hot girl at ND)

RyanLeaf#1
11-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Yo lets start a Temple Thread

Do you like Temple?

Babylon
11-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Dayne Crist FTW!

Crist will bring Notre Dame back to a national championship contender, and the USC - Notre Dame rivalry will be great again... Crist vs. Barkley

Barkley to USC?

KCJ58
11-19-2007, 06:33 PM
(and by "the hot girl" I mean the only hot girl at ND)

who's that???

WildDude
11-19-2007, 06:48 PM
How is Weis an idiot? He is having a bad season, but he has the best recruiting class in the nation. An idiot doesnt get the number 1 recruiting class. He is also coming off back to back BCS appearances.

The BCS apperances werent even with his team it was Ty Willingham's team lets see how he does with his own class, he dosent recruit based on the best fit he recruits on the best players and who wants to go there u see the chemistrys a mess even tho they have a great team well talking in terms of the players not ND

WildDude
11-19-2007, 06:54 PM
and no doubt Jimmy has the hottest girl now that hes doing good but if he loses against stanford he'll be competiting with Christ for the girl during spring drills cause who knows whos gonna start and besides any girl in their right mind wouldnt go for the alien face clausen

iworshipbender
11-19-2007, 07:11 PM
This is why I don't come here anymore.

I dont know if theres a thread for this or whatnot,(period) I know I dont post often(comma) but I would like to make a few notes (use of words)...

- Actually I want to know if anyone here has any insight or any idea why Lou Holtz is the biggest Notre Dame homer ever? Didnt they fire him? Hes probally the annonyest guy ever(comma) along with Dick Viatle(period) but I cant hear him talk without mentioning or praising Notre Dame at least once...

- I've hated Jimmy Clausen before(comma) but now I hate him even more(period, bad sentence) because of his attitude,(period) when his recievers were (are) dropping the ball okay that was their fault but when he made faces after like it was their fault... (bad sentence structure) bottom line as a starting QB u dont show up ur recievers as ur thinking what the f is wrong with u!? without saying it, I honestly hope Christ starts over him next year(period) Jimmy just dosent look like the real deal(period)

- Is there anyway they (use of they) can fire Weis(question mark) a 2-9 record is unacceptable by Notre Dame standards(period) and i remember him saying last year the only reason he wanted to stick around was so his son could go there. (your point?).. Is his contract too big for them to fire him,(question mark) I dont even think Notre Dame ever let a coach that bad come back(period) its just not their thing being Notre Dame a "prestigious" university better than everyone and looking down at everyone (what does this even mean?)

FINAL GRADE: F

SEE ME AFTER CLASS.

edit: Must not have strike throughs.

WildDude
11-19-2007, 07:16 PM
This is why I don't come here anymore.

FINAL GRADE: F

SEE ME AFTER CLASS.

Thats why I'm not an english major stupd... besides I wasn't looking at my grammar I was just typing away as your supposed to

u obviously love Notre Dame so shut the f up

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Especially with the year hes been having.

brat316
11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Do you like Temple?

Of Course, I go to school there as well.

iworshipbender
11-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Thats why I'm not an english major stupd... besides I wasn't looking at my grammar I was just typing away as your supposed to

u obviously love Notre Dame so shut the f up

No, I'm not a Noter dump fan. I auctually enjoy Cheeseburger Charlie's failings as a head coach, along with his inability to win a significant game. I hope he has a long and glorious tenure of failure there.

brat316
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
No, I'm not a Noter dump fan. I auctually enjoy Cheeseburger Charlie's failings as a head coach, along with his inability to win a significant game. I hope he has a long and glorious tenure of failure there.

Uh didn't he win some games last year, and I think he won this past week. I mean look up some information before you type. And if you mean Significant games like important one how about last year when they beat Penn State, UCLA, or in 05 when they beat #3 Michigan-i think this one was significant. Sure they didn't deserve to go to a bowl game those 2 years, and when they did they got spanked, but they did have significant wins.

OregonDucks
11-19-2007, 11:52 PM
I hate notre dame so much

iworshipbender
11-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Uh didn't he win some games last year, and I think he won this past week. I mean look up some information before you type. And if you mean Significant games like important one how about last year when they beat Penn State, UCLA, or in 05 when they beat #3 Michigan-i think this one was significant. Sure they didn't deserve to go to a bowl game those 2 years, and when they did they got spanked, but they did have significant wins.

UCLA '06 - mediocre (7-6)
Penn State '06 - decent (9-4)
Michigan '05 - mediocre (7-6)

No good/significant wins, and i stand by that.

Sniper
11-20-2007, 09:53 AM
I mean look up some information before you type. And if you mean Significant games like important one how about last year when they beat Penn State, UCLA, or in 05 when they beat #3 Michigan-i think this one was significant.

The same Penn State whose 4 losses were coincidentally against the only four decent teams they played? With Anthony Morelli at QB? That one. Yeah, that's a winner ;)

UCLA blew, they had one good game against USC.

05 Michigan finished 7-6 bud. #3 in the pre-season, whoop dee ******* doo. We were #5 this year, look how that worked out. #3 didn't mean ****, Michigan was terrible that year.

Chucky Cheese does not have a win over a quality opponent in his time at ND. No one man gets away with more for an almost win against a then-#1 team than Charlie Cheeseburger.

WildDude
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
FOR the last time would someone please listen to me! THE LAST 2 years weren't his team they were TY WILLINGHAM's team! so none of ND's success should be credited to WEIS! They blamed TY for their losses cause theyre his leftover players BUT techinally the players now are his so they gotta blame someone those assholes...

soybean
11-20-2007, 04:31 PM
FOR the last time would someone please listen to me! THE LAST 2 years weren't his team they were TY WILLINGHAM's team! so none of ND's success should be credited to WEIS! They blamed TY for their losses cause theyre his leftover players BUT techinally the players now are his so they gotta blame someone those assholes...

I'm not defending weis but coaching is MUCh more than just recruiting.

that'd be like discrediting john grudden's superbowl with the bucs because they were all tony dungy's players.

dabears10
11-20-2007, 05:11 PM

So then the Juniors and Seniors that are Ty's players right now, are not part of the problems now? It doesn't seem to equate that it only works one way.

Yes, Weis is a big reason why the team did not do better this year, however I think players had a part in it.

Jughead10
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
So then the Juniors and Seniors that are Ty's players right now, are not part of the problems now? It doesn't seem to equate that it only works one way.

Yes, Weis is a big reason why the team did not do better this year, however I think players had a part in it.

Ty's last class had only 2 four star recruits in it. Those players are seniors.

Weis' first class again only had 2 four star recruits. Can't blame him for this as he helped coach the Patriots deep into the playoffs and to a Super Bowl victory. Didn't really have a shot to dive into recruiting and it showed in his first class.

Weis' second class had 2 five star recruits, and I think about 10 four stars.

Weis' third class had 1 five star and about 12 or so 4 stars.

Get the picture here. The best atheltes on this team are all true sophmores and freshmen. Weis' class this year tops both of his last two with 2 five stars and 15 four stars. He will get this turned back around. He showed he could coach Ty's players better than Ty could. And he is certainly showing now that he can recruit better than him. Weis' players are young. Next year is a big year as Weis' first "real" class becomes juniors and everyone on the team matures.