Brent Schaeffer
Graham Harrell
Beanie ******* Wells

Losers

Chad Henne
Mario Manningham
Mike Hart
Adrian Arrington
Dennis Dixon (through injury, not performance)
The entire Miami program

georgiafan
11-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had 3 sacks and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Asher Allen - Should be a pre season all sec next year, had a big kick return

Rennie Curran - He is only a true freshman and his height will hurt him come draft day. But he is going to a star, had double digit tackles

Wesly Woodyard - Made plays all over the field for kent.

Losers

Andre Woodson - Most of his yards came on screens and Tamme being wide open. Struggled with the blitz and throwing into tight places

Matthew Stafford - After several good games took a step back still has a ways to go before his is NFL ready

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Beanie Wells is a beast.I hope the Raiders get him next year.

Iamcanadian
11-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Winners
Vernon Gholston
Brent Schaeffer
Graham Harrell
Beanie ******* Wells

Losers

Chad Henne
Mario Manningham
Mike Hart
Adrian Arrington
Dennis Dixon (through injury, not performance)
The entire Miami program

Henne has a seperated shoulder and Hart is hurt as well so I don't think the pro scouts will take anything out of the game except that they tried to go in a big game. Henne has been hurt for most of the season so it's very hard to judge him. If he's healthy at the combine, the scouts will use that a lot more than his game performance this season. I, personally don't like Hart as a pro prospect but due to his injury, I doubt it had much effect on him.
I would say that Manningham did lose some browny point dropping so many catchable balls in a big game.

BuckNaked
11-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had at least 1 sack and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Rennie Curran - He is only a true freshman and his height will hurt him come draft day. But he is going to a star, had double digit tackles

Losers

Andre Woodson - Most of his yards came on screens and Tamme being wide open. Struggled with the blitz and throwing into tight places

Matthew Stafford - After several good games took a step back still has a ways to go before his is NFL ready

Woodyard had the sickest strip in that game, and i've got to agree about Woodson. I mean, he's my favorite college player, but the guy is nowhere close to top 10 material.

Xiomera
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Winner: Zoltan Mesko!

Loser: Dennis Dixon

Sniper
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Winner: Zoltan Mesko!

Loser: Dennis Dixon

Zoltan is a beast. 68 yard punt.

Babylon
11-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had at least 1 sack and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Losers

In defense of Stafford i dont think he's ever had the greatest set of receivers there.He has such confidence in his arm though that he does try to force things at times i will agree with that. Would be my top QB of anyone not playing in the NFL regardless of class.

georgiafan
11-18-2007, 06:04 PM
In defense of Stafford i dont think he's ever had the greatest set of receivers there.He has such confidence in his arm though that he does try to force things at times i will agree with that. Would be my top QB of anyone not playing in the NFL regardless of class.

The WR's are not droping passes this year which was a huge problem last year. But they get no sepration what so ever from DB's. If you notice you very rarely see a WR standing wide open. He did make a few key throws on 3rd down late in the game. He auctally seems to play better in big games and when the game is on the line. He is making a lot of audible at the line of scrimage and that has worked out well. He is alot better then he was a year ago and should be even better next year

sweetness34
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Juiiiiicccceeeee was a winner this week, as was Rashard, Cumby, and the entire defense.

Jonny
11-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Losers:

Jeff Otah. Can't pass protect. Forget about him at LT for sure.

edit: sorry, fixed typo

Babylon
11-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Losers:

Jeff Otah. Can't pass protect. Forget about him at OT for sure.

Tell that to Mel Kiper, he's been hyping him bigtime.

Moses
11-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Tell that to Mel Kiper, he's been hyping him bigtime.

It's the Kiper System (TM). Basically he hypes up every prospect at some point during the process. Then, come draft time, when somebody is drafted, he can say how he had him at that spot or whatever.

P-L
11-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Did Otah really have that bad of a game? I've been hearing that he's flying up boards, and this is from places other than Mel Kiper. Hell, Scott moved him into the 1st Round in his latest mock. However, I've always thought he was a RT at the next level.

georgiafan
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I sold Marcus Howard short he had 3 sacks. Another player that hurt is stock for UGA was Brandon Miller who didn't start agian

draftguru151
11-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Mike Jenkins had a great game against Louisville and Brohm.

BucSappy
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Georgia/kentucky game

winners

Marcus Howard - Had 3 sacks and could be a sleeper hybrid prospect

Losers

I went to Sanford to watch the game. And I'd say for the most part this guy has it right.

Steve Johnson is definately a winner. Guy has been great so far this year and he ran crisp routes and showed great hands.

Andre' Woodson missed a lot of big passes, but it was REALLY loud and I was very impressed (again) of how composed he was. I have a hard time seeing him bust in the NFL just because he is so poised and he makes a lot of smart decisions. All this said, his accuracy has been very shaky all season. A few big passes in this game totally changes the dynamic of the football game (missed 2 guaranteed TDs to Dicky Lyons). You said he struggled with the blitz....um all quarterbacks do thats why teams blitz. He has great composure.

Jacob Tamme played great against Georgia, nobody has been able to cover him all season. LSU limited his production, but they still couldn't stop him. He is a Dallas Clark clone.

Knowshon Moreno: Georgia fans enjoy him while you can he is gone for the Draft after next season. Better than Chris Wells imo.

Trevard Lindley (CB, UK) is a big winner absolutely shut down Mohammed Massaquoi. Had a big INT. Many pass break ups. Just a lock down cornerback.

Stafford doesn't have a lot to work with at WR, and the play calling for Georgia was atrocious in the first quarter (thought they could just throw the ball all day on Kentucky...dumb. Run run run run, screen screen screen screen= win), but he isn't the most accurate QB. Long way to go.

Cashmoney
11-19-2007, 01:32 AM
i didnt think brent schaeffer had that good of a game...

georgiafan
11-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Jacob Tamme played great against Georgia, nobody has been able to cover him all season. LSU limited his production, but they still couldn't stop him. He is a Dallas Clark clone.

Knowshon Moreno: Georgia fans enjoy him while you can he is gone for the Draft after next season. Better than Chris Wells imo.

Trevard Lindley (CB, UK) is a big winner absolutely shut down Mohammed Massaquoi. Had a big INT. Many pass break ups. Just a lock down cornerback.

Stafford doesn't have a lot to work with at WR, and the play calling for Georgia was atrocious in the first quarter (thought they could just throw the ball all day on Kentucky...dumb. Run run run run, screen screen screen screen= win), but he isn't the most accurate QB. Long way to go.

Tamme did have a good game he seemed to get wide open every play.

I thought Moreno had his worst game since he has been the starter and still rushed for 125 yards and a TD. He took himself out of the game a lot, but that could have been because it was senior day. I'm hoping his size hurts him enough to stay for his junior year. He now has 1,200 yards and 12 TD's for the year.

Your right the play calling wasn't good in the 1st half, he called to many pass plays. In the second half we ran the ball 90% of the time and he made some key throws. The kentucky defense got more pressure on Stafford then the past few teams had. Stafford needs to work on his accuracy and footwork, but I think that will come in time. His WR's are just never really open he is always having to throw it with a DB right on there back.

keylime_5
11-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Zoltan is a beast. 68 yard punt.

That's nothing, the West Virginia punter kicked like an 85 yarder Saturday night, and it traveled about 75-80 yards in the air. (he kicked it out of his endzone to the opponent 26).

Jonny
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Did Otah really have that bad of a game? I've been hearing that he's flying up boards, and this is from places other than Mel Kiper. Hell, Scott moved him into the 1st Round in his latest mock. However, I've always thought he was a RT at the next level.

I had a typo, what I meant to say was that he can't play LT.

He was dreadful in all aspects. I at least thought they'd try to run Shady behind him.

DrEvil63
11-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Knowshon really reminds me of Carnell Williams.

underscore
11-21-2007, 04:10 PM
That's nothing, the West Virginia punter kicked like an 85 yarder Saturday night, and it traveled about 75-80 yards in the air. (he kicked it out of his endzone to the opponent 26).

It was a 71 yd punt