PDA

View Full Version : Tashard Choice

oldLibid21
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
This guy was considered a Heisman contender before the season started, and I haven't really heard of him since.

I know he's on a bad team. But what do you guys think will happen to Choice in the NFL? What round do you project him in, and what are his strengths and weaknesses (scouting report)?

Thanks.

P-L
11-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Choice has had a very good season.

224 carries, 1176 yards (5.3 yards per carry), 9 TD

Race for the Heisman
11-18-2007, 03:37 PM
His selection all depends on the juniors that come out. He's one of the top senior running backs but the juniors who come out will affect his status. I'd say early second/late third dependent on the number of juniors coming out.

etk
11-18-2007, 04:22 PM
He lost some momentum in draft talks after he was injured for a couple games, but he's come back strong. He's a solid back that gets good yardage on 1st and 2nd down. Not a first round prospect because his measurables are average, but he should be one of the first backs taken.

theogt
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I can't believe since having knee surgery about a month ago he's carried the ball 57 times for 312 yards.

That's just crazy.

I think he translates very well in the pros. Very good size, good leg strength. Amazing cutting ability and balance. Good vision. Dude's got it all.

oldLibid21
11-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Any chance this kid can fall to the fourth round?

11-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Any chance this kid can fall to the fourth round?

theres always that chance he can fall to the fourth round because his stuff just doesnt wow you but hes got the production nonetheless. 3rd/4th round steal and who knows he could work his way into being a featured back in a few years. can step in from day one tho as hes one of the most NFL ready backs in this draft.

Travis 24
11-19-2007, 07:57 PM
I certainly like him the best of all the senior backs...Like mentioned above, his cutback ability is just ridiculous..

theogt
11-20-2007, 12:26 AM
theres always that chance he can fall to the fourth round because his stuff just doesnt wow you but hes got the production nonetheless. 3rd/4th round steal and who knows he could work his way into being a featured back in a few years. can step in from day one tho as hes one of the most NFL ready backs in this draft.If this doesn't wow you, I don't know what will:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0i5NOVLl_s