PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Jon Kitna

Jagonsucker
11-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Time to get rid of this butthole. His arm is ridiculously bad, his leadership skills can suck my fingers every time the camera shows him hes talking at the refs. STOP COMPLAINING AND GRAB JEFF BACKUS BY THE ******* FACEMASK AND SCREAM AT HIM buttHOLE. Blow up our offensive line, just ******* tie them to a chair and pour acid over them and watch them melt. And Rod Marrineli should break Sean MCcdonalds finger for dropping that pass at the end. Screw the Lions, 6-10 here we come!

Xiomera
11-18-2007, 04:50 PM
I agree with, uh, some of those points . . .

Bootland27
11-18-2007, 04:52 PM
His decision to throw it deep for Shaun Mcdonald was terrible. He has a little over 2 mins to go with 3 TOs left and it wasn't like it was a do or die situation.

Xiomera
11-18-2007, 04:55 PM
His decision to throw it deep for Shaun Mcdonald was terrible. He has a little over 2 mins to go with 3 TOs left and it wasn't like it was a do or die situation.

Precisely.

Watching him bumble around in the pocket in the first half was scary. He just doesn't know when to throw the ball away.

Didn't he come to Detroit with the label of "Game Manager?" Aren't game managers supposed to make the safe play and not turn the ball over? Well, so much for that . . .

DoWnThEfiElD
11-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I for one am really annoyed with him coming to the sidelines complaining with a sour look on his face after every single drive that doesn't end in a TD. He looks like a 5 year old.

detroit4life
11-19-2007, 05:45 PM
unfortunatly we need to deal with him for another year. Stanton wont be ready to go next year but its a shame because he doesnt have the arm strength to go down field

Xiomera
11-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Something tells me Stanton isn't the answer. He hasn't taken a snap yet, but I know we will be in search of our next "franchise Quarterback" three years from now or less.

SeanTaylorRIP
11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Time to get rid of this butthole. His arm is ridiculously bad, his leadership skills can suck my fingers every time the camera shows him hes talking at the refs. STOP COMPLAINING AND GRAB JEFF BACKUS BY THE ******* FACEMASK AND SCREAM AT HIM buttHOLE. Blow up our offensive line, just ******* tie them to a chair and pour acid over them and watch them melt. And Rod Marrineli should break Sean MCcdonalds finger for dropping that pass at the end. Screw the Lions, 6-10 here we come!

I wouldn't really blame McDonald on that pass. Could he have caught it sure, but that is no sure pass. That ball was high and with some serious heat. At 5-10" it is so hard to make that catch. Kitna threw it like he was throwing to a 6-5" Calvin Johnson or Roy Williams who have superior ball in the air skills.

Xiomera
11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't really blame McDonald on that pass. Could he have caught it sure, but that is no sure pass. That ball was high and with some serious heat. At 5-10" it is so hard to make that catch. Kitna threw it like he was throwing to a 6-5" Calvin Johnson or Roy Williams who have superior ball in the air skills.

I think he was talking about the second time Kitna got intercepted throwing to McDonald. Not the jump ball in the endzone . . .

KCJ58
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
i only liked him when he was on the Seahawks
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72362886.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABB5D4170FD85A36229 A40A659CEC4C8CB6

detroit4life
11-19-2007, 09:17 PM
i still try to figure out why more balls arent being thrown to CJ down field. Kitna threw the td pass to him as bad as he did the int to mcdonald. Except CJ is able to just dominate the cb's and safetys. Its unbelievable how little we use him he has more talent in his right arm than both furrey and mcdonald combined yet it seems as if CJ is the 4th option on this team. its unbelievable

Jim Jim
11-20-2007, 02:34 PM
He resembles MMA fighter Michael Bisping.