PDA

View Full Version : If it wasn't already... this season is finally officially over.

Smokey Joe
11-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Wow, what a pathetic performance today. If it wasn't already over before, it is now officially over!

Ron Turner needs to be fired on the spot. I mean seriously, how does Benson end up with only 11 rushes on the day!?!? Are you ******* me?

Plus, his play calling is pure dumbass. I mean on that 4th and short? Even my mom knew that was coming!

Oh yeah, plus we have the worst OT in football with Fred Miller. 3 false starts and 3 sacks given up, pure awesome!

And Grossman looked decent, but thats pretty much it.

sweetness34
11-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Grossman did look decent. I thought Cedric was good too, until they stopped giving him the ball.

Smokey Joe
11-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Grossman showed he can throw a football, but he doesn't have any leadership skills, has no pocket presence, and for christ sake put the ******* ball away!

Hurricane Ditka
11-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Grossman showed he can throw a football, but he doesn't have any leadership skills, has no pocket presence, and for christ sake put the ******* ball away!When you add those together you get a bad quarterback.

bearfan
11-18-2007, 10:07 PM
How about that strip, Benson was wide open waving for Grossman. I think that was the turning point of the game.

Otherwise, I think its pathetic that Benson didnt get the ball more often. He had 50+ on his 1st 2 carries, but then ended up w/ did you say 11? That is bull****. If a guy is hot, you give him the ball, not take him out.

Grossman didnt show anything to me, I think of him now as a backup. Starting QBs make plays w/ consistancy.

dabears10
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
I think the best thing today was the play of our wide receivers. Berrian and Moose came up with big plays. I think hester has shown he is not a wide receiver. He seemed confused in the 2 minute drill and where is Bradley?

So with hopefully Ron Turner fired who should we look at to take his place?

Smokey Joe
11-18-2007, 11:22 PM
How about that strip, Benson was wide open waving for Grossman. I think that was the turning point of the game.

Otherwise, I think its pathetic that Benson didnt get the ball more often. He had 50+ on his 1st 2 carries, but then ended up w/ did you say 11? That is bull****. If a guy is hot, you give him the ball, not take him out.

Grossman didnt show anything to me, I think of him now as a backup. Starting QBs make plays w/ consistancy.
Benson had 11 carries for 89 yards, a YPG of 8.1.

The only reason why I can think of that Benson didn't get the ball more was because the Lovie and Turner need to unleash the Sex Canon. Plus, Lovie is getting "special favors" from Adrian Peterson after practice.