PDA

View Full Version : Is DJ Hall underrated?

London
11-21-2007, 11:10 AM
You don't hear much about this guy but all he does is break records. He seems to have speed, quickness and good hands. From what I understand his route running isn't the best - but other then that what else does he not have?

Why is he not mentioned as much when talking bout the top WRs this year? Bit like Earl Bennett in that way...

toonsterwu
11-21-2007, 11:19 AM
He was talked about as a top WR early this year ... but he's been inconsistent this year. Has all the tools, though, that if he gets in the right situation, could potentially flourish. I think he's more a 3rd-4th round type right now.

bearsfan_51
11-21-2007, 11:29 AM
I completely agree. I think Bennett (if he comes out) and Hall are both late 2nd players at the latest. Both have been incredibly productive this year (with rather ****** quarterbacks I might add) and possess good speed. I don't see how they would drop to the 4th.

BuddyCHRIST
11-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Very much so, he's tall with good speed and leaping ability and catches almost anything. He's overlooked by everyone not just draft wise. He didn't even make All SEC 1st 2nd or 3rd team preseason.