PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Woodyard

diabsoule
11-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Is he more of a Will backer or a SS? I know he is a tackling machine and has pretty good speed but have heard that he is suited for a LB position in the NFL. He started at Kentucky as a SS but was converted to LB this year and has been playing very well there.

What are your opinions on him?

Green Bay Scat
11-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Is he more of a Will backer or a SS? I know he is a tackling machine and has pretty good speed but have heard that he is suited for a LB position in the NFL. He started at Kentucky as a SS but was converted to LB this year and has been playing very well there.

What are your opinions on him?

im sorry but i love your sig man lol....the fat guy looks like farva

SuperKevin
11-21-2007, 06:25 PM
i think you're looking at a Michael Boulware clone when watching Wesley Woodyard. He's too small to be a everydown linebacker but not really fast enough to be anything more than an in the box safety

etk
11-21-2007, 10:24 PM
i think you're looking at a Michael Boulware clone when watching Wesley Woodyard. He's too small to be a everydown linebacker but not really fast enough to be anything more than an in the box safety

He's rumored to have 4.4 speed, but I agree that he doesn't really have that kind of athleticism to be a free-roaming deep safety. He's best suited to play closer to the LOS as a box safety.