PDA

View Full Version : CB Oliver and OT Gaither

oldLibid21
11-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Whatever happened to these two? I mean... I know Oliver flunked outta' school and went to the Supplementary Draft and Gaither went to that too. Oliver went to San Diego and Gaither went to Baltimore, but I haven't seen or heard of them since. Are they busts? Or is it normal for supplementary drafted players to be this bad their rookie year? I don't get it... Oliver was one of the best DBs in the country, and Gaither dominated his opposition. I must be confused on something because it doesn't seem right.

Gi-15
11-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Well Gaither took Ogden's place in preseason and looked impressive, but since then Ogden took his place back and Gaither injured his knee. Dunno about Oliver.

Vikes99ej
11-23-2007, 11:00 PM
According to NFL.com, Paul Oliver has 0 tackles and has played in 0 games. So, yeah...

bigbluedefense
11-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I don't think Gaither has played the regular season yet. He was a project player anyway, you didn't expect him to have much impact this year.

From what I saw in PS, i was very impressed and I think Baltimore might have gotten a steal. A robbery.

Don't know anything about Oliver quite honestly.

SuperKevin
11-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Oliver is buried on the depth chart in San Diego right now and is mainly a developmental guy.