PDA

View Full Version : my brothers mock draft. (interesting picks)

FloridaFootball
02-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Brother is in the process of having an account made, for now he asked me to post his mock draft..

1.Raiders-Calvin Johnson WR GT
Doesn’t look good for the Raiders WR corp in the next few years, this might give them a bright spot. Also the owner does not believe in taking QBS first round, nonetheless, first over all pick.
2.Lions-Joe Thomas T WISCONSIN
This one is hard between him and Quinn but the lions decide they have Kitna for 2 more years and the QB situation can be taken care of then, a offensive line takes longer to build.
3.Browns-Adrian Peterson RB OKLAHOMA ST
Everyone in the Browns Organization and every Browns fan still has faith and some hope in Charlie Frye, the way they look at it, he’s a big playmaker who gives Frye another weapon.
4.Bucs-Jamal Anderson DE ARKANSA
The Bucs are positive if CJ isn’t on the board they go DE, so then it comes down to Adams or Anderson, ultimately Anderson is their decision because he’s a little bigger.
5.Cardinals-Gaines Adams DE CLEMSON
If I was doing trades, id let them trade down to a later pick so they pick up Levi Brown because he is not worth the 5th overall pick, but because im not, the Cards second immediate need is DE… They go with the best one available
6.Redksins-Alan Branch DT MICHIGAN
Probably the easiest pick in the first round of the draft, I wont even explain this one.
7.Vikings-Dwanye Jarrett WR USC
Quite possibly another pick that may be traded, but im not doing trades so this is who they take, a big possession great handed receiver for their next QB to pair up with.
8.Texans-LaRon Landry S LSU
Quinn is a possibility but I think they are confident they will get Jake the Snake Plummer
9.Dolphins-Levi Brown OT PENN STATE
Im sure ill get butchered if I go Brown, Hall, or Okeye because this is the HARDEST pick to project but I think they have to go Brown.
10.Falcons-Reggie Nelson S FLORDIA
I think this is a steal because Nelson is so much more complete then Landry, but only some teams know it, the Falcons being one of them. Lawyer Milloy is VERY old and well, just like the redskins pick, if you don’t know the reason for this…get off this site.
11.49ERS- Leon Hall CB MICHIGAN
Equally tough pick as the dolphins for me, I just think they need improvement in their secondary.
12.Bills-Darrelle Revis CB PITTSBURG
Easy Pick. Clements is gone and if he somehow isn’t he will be in one more year.
13.Rams-Amobi Okoye DT LOUSIVLLE
Hard pick. I think they will attempt to improve this horrible tackling defense with a crazy athletic 20-year-old rookie.
14.Panthers-Brady Quinn QB NOTRE DAME
IIdoubt he will fall this far but it makes sense if u look at all my picks, he falls to panthers they will take him in a heart beat

15.Steelers-Adam Carriker DE NEBRASKA
Another tough pick. This one is more of a guess.
16.Packers-Marshawn Lynch RB CALIFORNIA I
I know, a boring typical pick. But it is a 100% sure pick.
17.Jags-Micheal Griffin S TEXAS
From what I have heard, Safety is a very important need for Jags.. Corect me if im wrong.
18.Bengals-Marcus McCauley CB FRESNO STATE
Easy pick. Their secondary is looking bad in the future.
19.Titans-Ted Ginn Jr. WR OHIO STATE
I was going to save him for the chiefs, but after passing the Jags, enough is enough. The Titans take him if hes here, no doubt.
20.Giants-Patrik Willis LB OLE MISS
Perfect situation because there is no more DBS worth this pick and also the 2 starting LBS of the Giants just got released. Looks like a easy pick.
21.Broncos- Charles Johnson DE GOERGIA
The one need on this incredible defense is a pass rusher. This is him.
22.Cowboys-Aaron Ross CB TEXAS
The best thing that could happen besides Griffen being here. He worth this pick and is a local kid.
23.Cheifs-Robert Meachem WR TENNESSEE
Tried to save Ginn for you guys, its not going to happen. You take the best receiver available. Maybe you go LB
24.Pats-Dwayne Bowe WR LSU
They need to give Brady some weapons
25.jets- Quentin Moses DE GOERGIA
Try to make up for John Abraham.
26.Eagles- Lawerence Timmons OLB FLORDIA STATE
We need him a lot. It would give us our 3 LBS for the future, (Chris GoCong, Omar Gaither, and now…Lawerence Timmons)
27.Saints-Jon Beason LB MIAMI
What can I say? The saints LBS suck horribly and they have been trying to solve the issue, but getting Mark Simmonou isn’t the solution. Beason is.
28.Pats-Daymion Hughes CB CALFIORNA
Samuel is gone after one more season from being franchised tagged, their planning ahead.
29.Ravens-Jamarcus Russell QB LSU
Yeah. That’s Right. McNair is old. Boller is a bust. Russell seems like a perfect fit in Baltimore, being a physical intimidating team.
30.Chargers-Sidney Rice WR SOUTH CAROLINA
Not much to say…they need a WR and hes the best one left.
31.Bears-Ben Grubbs OG AUBURN
They have a old O Line and need some fresh talent. He is the guy
32.Colts-David Harris LB MICHIGAN
Bad tackling team, get a pretty good pick in Harris.

Beans
02-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Gaines > Anderson

jetsfan3
02-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Give the Jets Russell there please.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-18-2007, 12:08 PM
good oakland pick.

Eaglez.Fan
02-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Gocong, Gaither and Timmons are all outside guys. Gocong would probably switch to DE. But good pick

etk
02-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Hopefully Thomas and CJ won't be off the board, but because of the circumstances I guess Anderson is the best pick. Don't listen to Dooma, Gaines sucks.

FloridaFootball
02-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Gocong, Gaither and Timmons are all outside guys. Gocong would probably switch to DE. But good pick
GoCong is an Lolb and timmons would be Rolb, and Gaither is a MLB. We have already said gaither is trotters replacment. he was drafted as a mlb and plays mlb and olb equally well

FloridaFootball
02-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Jamarcus Russel? Wtf... there is a man named Chad Pennington on the jets.

princefielder28
02-18-2007, 12:36 PM
I think JaMarcus Russell would go to Cleveland becuase he has a good relationship with Savage and Savage has even had Russell work Cleveland football camps for him

RaiderNation
02-18-2007, 01:41 PM
ur brother is very smart for the raiders pick

Caddy
02-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Gaines > Anderson

SeanTaylorRIP
02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Haha what a dream pick for the Ravens.

jetsfan3
02-18-2007, 03:08 PM

I don't care, we take Russell there.

T-RICH49
02-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Great KC pick.I prefer Meachem over Ginn anyway

jackalope
02-18-2007, 03:30 PM
i really want to get Lynch but i wouldn't call it a sure thing that we land him. it's a logical pick but i'm not so sure it will happen.

AlexDown
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM

What are you talking about.

piuttosto
02-18-2007, 03:50 PM
I like both Timmons and Willis, so i like the pick that we got.

asmitty45
02-18-2007, 04:19 PM
good lions pick, but the rest is shaky at best

Matthew Jones
02-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Pretty good Pats draft.

jetsfan3
02-18-2007, 04:37 PM

What do you mean? It's not that hard to understand.

doingthisinsteadofwork
02-18-2007, 04:41 PM

What do you mean? It's not that hard to understand.what do you want for Pennington.

dazuck
02-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Good Redskins pick, hopefully Branch and Griffen mesh well together.

LB51
02-19-2007, 01:46 PM
giants would take willis although he is a MLB, I'd take timmons or Ross over him. David harris is definately not a first rounder even though he did very well this season, and i doubt that JaMarcus Russel will drop that far with his body and talent
18.Bengals-Marcus McCauley CB FRESNO STATE
Easy pick. Their secondary is looking bad in the future.

Bengals drafted Jonathan Joseph last year and he did very good, they wouldn't draft McCauley because he was sat his senior year because he was stinking it up and getting burnt.

AlexDown
02-19-2007, 03:42 PM

What do you mean? It's not that hard to understand.

Not sure if you were aware but we have Chad Pennington. Just throwing it out there.

We also invested our 2nd rounder last year in a QB. You probably forgot.

KCJ58
02-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Your brother is Ga,y

ftbl88
02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Bad Eagles pick, read the sig.