PDA

View Full Version : Packers-Cowboys, Week 13

bigboiajhawk
11-26-2007, 11:21 AM
I am interested to see Justin Harrell play in this game, I think the Packers have been extra precautious with him, and now hopefully he will show his worth by stuffing marion barber and julius jones

Whistler6
11-26-2007, 03:11 PM
If the packers were fully healthy, I would be much more confident than I am. I think the game will be great, and playing in Dallas will rule out bad weather. That meaning Favre will have another huge game. But still, the injuries the packers have might dictate how this game ends up..

Either way, I can't wait

jackalope
11-26-2007, 04:23 PM
All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.

Jim Jim
11-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I have the NFL Network. Holla.

wiscbadgerfootball
11-26-2007, 04:36 PM
NFL Network is bogus.

Whistler6
11-26-2007, 09:39 PM
I loved the NFL Network when I was at home..but now that I'm in school at UW-Oshkosh over 3 hours away, we don't get it here so I will be running anywhere and everywhere to find a place to watch them game Thursday. I might go crazy if I have to listen to the entire game on the radio

neko4
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Cole is out for the year
Jolly is out
KGB is probable (So he should play)
Woodson is proable I hope

We can live without Cole but Im not sure when Jolly gets back but we need him

GB12
11-26-2007, 10:47 PM
All the injuries worry me, but it should be a good game. It sounds like Collins has a good shot to play, but if Woodson can't, that's a huge loss.

So how will everyone be watching the game? I was able to find a friend's house to go to.
I'll be watching it at home on channle 12.

bigboiajhawk
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
the biggest game of the year for the nfc and the game isnt going to be televised nationally, i guess bars that have nfl network will be booming with business, they have to be happy

RockJock07
11-26-2007, 11:21 PM
I think the packers 5 WR's are better then the Cowboys so I agree Favre will have another great game. It's all about covering those WR's and Witten.

The Pack need to get pressure on Romo, that is the key i think for the whole game.

It will be a great game and bigger picture here, I think this is a bigger game for Dallas to win. Dallas would hate to go up to GB in January for a NFC champ. game. I think GB could go down there and win more easily then Dallas could win in GB. With that said, GB still needs to win this game.

someone447
11-27-2007, 12:18 AM
At my local sports bar with dollar beer night on thursdays!!!

Football Fan
11-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Spread on the game is dallas by 6.5. Over/Under is 52 points.

The Legend
11-27-2007, 09:35 AM
for thoese that dot have the game you want me to just sent me a aim message and ill tell you whats happening during the game, if we get a few people we can make a chat room and all of us can talk together

Favre4ever
11-27-2007, 11:34 AM
I cant believe that some americans wont be able to watch the game in their homes because it will be on NFL network while in Canada, we can watch it at home on the basic cable (TSN).

bigboiajhawk
11-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Ryan grant has a nice interview on the nfl's website if anyone is interested, he is once again going to be key, if the packers can run on them it could mean trouble for dallas, because you know brett is gonna play well

Big_Brother
11-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

Will save me from trying to find a bar with it hopefully...

princefielder28
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

It's the truth

someone447
11-27-2007, 03:09 PM
For those who don't get the game, here is a way to watch it online:
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball

Whistler6
11-27-2007, 04:20 PM

yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man

Twiddler
11-27-2007, 06:44 PM
yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man

You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.

PackerLegend
11-27-2007, 06:45 PM
here is a little something to get you pumped for the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtBDhuAN4

Its really good, I didnt make it but I wish I could

Boston
11-27-2007, 06:47 PM
You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.

You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?

Twiddler
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?

I'm not sure, I thought it was only going to be on public channels for the Green Bay and Milwaukee networks in Wisconsin so I guess not. Unless you've heard otherwise.

johbur
11-27-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.

Favre4ever
11-27-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.

I think we will see Rouse on pass situations because i dont think MM is ready to take Bigby out of the line up just yet.

bigboiajhawk
11-28-2007, 04:02 AM
I get mad at bigby for every time he plays poor coverage, but then i realize what an upgrade he has been since the days of mark roman and marquand manuel, atleast bigby hits hard and he doesnt miss tackles, i think another off season with the packers and he will be fine

mittelstaedt2007
11-28-2007, 03:00 PM
I loved the NFL Network when I was at home..but now that I'm in school at UW-Oshkosh over 3 hours away, we don't get it here so I will be running anywhere and everywhere to find a place to watch them game Thursday. I might go crazy if I have to listen to the entire game on the radio

If you live in Oshkosh, you will still get it. I used to live there, no in Madison. It should be on one of the local channels there.

PackerLegend
11-28-2007, 04:05 PM
any1 watch this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtBDhuAN4

Whistler6
11-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah that is a great video..I think it should of included the game winning drive against San Diego and the game winning drive agains the Chiefs as well. What a season!

Twiddler
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Not gonna lie, getting really excited for this one!

princefielder28
11-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Not gonna lie, getting really excited for this one!

I started a countdown on my facebook for it..........I don't know the last time I was so pumped for a game; every week is great but this almost feels like playoff time has arrived and it's only Week 13

M.O.T.H.
11-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Good luck tomorrow guys...

Thursday Night Football! WOO!!!!!!!

Football Fan
11-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Todays prediction: Packers 34 Dallas 27.
Admittedly, im a little nervous. Despite the running game I think the packers are a little better team in some key areas and I think Favre, with his game experience and playing at what might be his highest level will be enough to win this game.
GO PACK. 11-1 BABY!

drowe
11-29-2007, 09:35 AM
some random thoughts

-i'm very excited. i FINALLY got an HD box for the tv i've had for a year and a half. combo of me being too lazy to call and them being out of the equipment when i did call..but, it got hooked up yesterday, so my first home HD experience will be the game.

-i've really enjoyed all the hype for this game...it's just great to turn on sportscenter and know that half the program will be devoted to something i really care about.

-just a perfect mindset too. it's not a must win. the Packers are underdogs, so, expectations are low. just a highly hyped game where i can enjoy it and not stress too much about the outcome.

-regarding the implications...i've had some thoughts...i may get flamed for this...and i may deserve it....but a lot has been made about visiting teams being at a huge disadvantage coming to lambeau in january. But, for all Favre has done this year, i fear that in his old age, he may be more affected by a game in extreme conditions than the opposition. i know he's been Mr. Bad Weather for his whole career, but it's just something i've thought of. also, bad weather = relying on a ground game...and while the Packers have made strides in this department, i can't help think that any situation that would require a ground game would automatically favor the opposition. so, my point is; while home field advantage would obviously be great to have...not having it may not be the worst thing in the world.

-i think the player that could win or lose this game is Al Harris. by all accounts he'll be locked up with TO tonight. if he does the job, he will have done something that very few CBs have done this year, and the Cowboys entire offense will struggle. i would very much be willing to forgive a few illegal contact penalties in exchange for not getting burned deep. he should just play his ultra physical game and live with the consequences.

-as far as the offense, i would expect this game to NOT be one to worry about establishing a run game. spread 'em out, enjoy the fast field and work the 'Boys thin secondary early and often.

-my prediction: one way or another, this game won't be close. If the Packer's defense comes to play and gets pressure on Romo and makes plays when the opportunity is there, the Packers win. If Favre makes mistakes or the defense falls flat, the Cowboys win.

drowe
11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
i really like msnbc's sports coverage.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22010877/?pg=8#spt_NFL_matchup

TitleTown088
11-29-2007, 10:22 AM
-regarding the implications...i've had some thoughts...i may get flamed for this...and i may deserve it....but a lot has been made about visiting teams being at a huge disadvantage coming to lambeau in january. But, for all Favre has done this year, i fear that in his old age, he may be more affected by a game in extreme conditions than the opposition. i know he's been Mr. Bad Weather for his whole career, but it's just something i've thought of. also, bad weather = relying on a ground game...and while the Packers have made strides in this department, i can't help think that any situation that would require a ground game would automatically favor the opposition. so, my point is; while home field advantage would obviously be great to have...not having it may not be the worst thing in the world.

I've been thinking exactly the same for some time now. Grant needs to keep it up or this team won't be impressive in the playoffs.

Sportsfan486
11-29-2007, 11:14 AM
37-24 cowboys. Ink it.

Favre4ever
11-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I've been thinking exactly the same for some time now. Grant needs to keep it up or this team won't be impressive in the playoffs.

You are right. I like how people still not giving him props for what hes done so far. The guy gets better every game and we get to discover a new aspect of his game each time.

D-Unit
11-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Over under:

Ryan Grant 100 yards

Ryan Grant 1 TD

drowe
11-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Over under:

Ryan Grant 100 yards

Ryan Grant 1 TD

i'll take the under on both....i could see the packers running early, just enough to set up play action for the rest of the game...but, this isn't the game to pound the ball on the ground.

Twiddler
11-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Over under:

Ryan Grant 100 yards

Ryan Grant 1 TD

I'll also take under for both of these. I really think we'll be trying to develop the pass more and keep it spread out like we have been in the past few weeks with our 5 WR sets.

D-Unit
11-29-2007, 01:53 PM
I think Grant will get over 100 yards when you consider the yards he'll get from passes. I also think the Packers will put up 4 TDs and at least 1 of those TDs will be from Grant.

Whistler6
11-29-2007, 02:00 PM
If Woodson, Tauscher, KGB can all play...we can and I think will win. Without them, the game might be a complete different story. On First Take today Skip Bayless was saying on an even playing field (fully healthy) he thinks the Packers are just above the Cowboys. But because of injuries...he thinks the Cowboys will squeak it out. I am a CRAZY Packer fan, but I don't disagree with his comments. Either way I can't wait. GO PACK!

GB12
11-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Over under:

Ryan Grant 100 yards

Ryan Grant 1 TD
Under for yards, push on the 1 TD. I think he'll get relatively close to 100 but not break it.

drowe
11-29-2007, 03:14 PM
looks like, according to packernews.com, woodson, kgb and taucher will all play. good news, but i really hope we can stay healthy going into the 10 day break before the stretch run.

princefielder28
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
looks like, according to packernews.com, woodson, kgb and taucher will all play. good news, but i really hope we can stay healthy going into the 10 day break before the stretch run.

That is HUGE!

Boston
11-29-2007, 04:23 PM
I can't wait for this game! But I have to say, **** you NFL Network. God forbid I watch the biggest game of the year at my house...

"We are not game-planning for Al Harris," Owens said in an interview on NFL Network. "He and their coaches are game-planning for me."

I'd imagine this would get Harris ready more than anything to shut TO down.

Twiddler
11-29-2007, 04:49 PM
I think Grant will get over 100 yards when you consider the yards he'll get from passes. I also think the Packers will put up 4 TDs and at least 1 of those TDs will be from Grant.

Oh yeah, I forgot to think about receiving yards. In that case yes I do think he'll get it.

cordscords
11-29-2007, 05:53 PM
NFLN Pregame- Woodson and KGB are out :(

NickCollins36
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
oh gawd
does that mean jarret bush is starting?

GB12
11-29-2007, 06:08 PM
oh gawd
Yes it does. They did a fantastic job on Detroit last week so hopefully that continues.

brat316
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
How do i watch this other than sopcast, which doesn't work half the time

someone447
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Yes it does. They did a fantastic job on Detroit last week so hopefully that continues.

For ***** sake. Every single one of our questionable players is out?

GB12
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM
For ***** sake. Every single one of our questionable players is out?
Woodson, KGB, and Rouse, yeah. Collins and Blackmon will be active though.

PACKmanN
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
I want Blackmon starting, over Bush.

GB12
11-29-2007, 06:23 PM
I want Blackmon starting, over Bush.
Well I'm glad it's not your decission to make then.

Hawk
11-29-2007, 08:57 PM
oh gawd

Yes and he is killing us on defense

Favre injured now too(kinda weird saying that)

Rodgers comes in and throws 1st career TD pass to Jennings!!! WOOT

GB12
11-29-2007, 09:05 PM
I take back all the times that I've defended Bush.

king2am
11-29-2007, 10:02 PM
That "pass interference" was ludacris.

Here dallas...here's 7 points for you.

Boston
11-29-2007, 10:43 PM
**** those refs. **** Atari Bigby. If he starts next week, I'll probably kill somebody. And what the **** was up with Favre? How many ******* times did he try and throw the ball fifty+ yards? What the **** was up with that. I'm confident we'll be able to beat the Cowboys in the playoffs with Favre, Jolly, KGB, Rouse, and Woodson.

Twiddler
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
**** those refs. **** Atari Bigby. If he starts next week, I'll probably kill somebody. And what the **** was up with Favre? How many ******* times did he try and throw the ball fifty+ yards? What the **** was up with that. I'm confident we'll be able to beat the Cowboys in the playoffs with Favre, Jolly, KGB, Rouse, and Woodson.

I don't think I'm confident that we'll be technically "able" but I would put it more as it would be a much more even game with less of us playing from behind. And I agree with your asssessment of our offense with Favre in it during the game. It was rediculous how many times we threw it 50 yards downfield when the player was being double or triple covered. Sure, its a good option every now and then but there needs to be other offense in order to set that up. And I'm not even going to talk about Bigby...

Brent
11-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Rodgers looked good.

Jim Jim
11-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Lack of secondary depth killed us.

HEISMANHERSCHEL
11-29-2007, 11:30 PM

I agreen with everything you said. It was not pass interference. Farve did go deep WAYtoo much.

But of course I dont agree with the confidence of yall beating us in the playoffs:)

That was a fun game to watch. I am glad KGB and Woodson werent there. That would have been trouble. That game could have gone either way real easy...

Also, Rogers shocked me in a good way. I felt sorry for him since he fell in the draft. He looked really good. And he is 10X quicker than I thought he was. Also made good reads.

EvilMonkey
11-29-2007, 11:30 PM
it really scares me that Favre once again tries to make too much happen in a big game and it ends up hurting us. Everyone says we'll get the rematch in the NFC championship, but the way Favre has just gone for everything during big games just scares me and I cant guarantee we can win a playoff game with him starting. Even more scary is that Rodgers stepped in and played like Favre should have been and outperformed him by a mile...

HEISMANHERSCHEL
11-29-2007, 11:32 PM
By the way, see yall in the NFC championship. Yall are playing really well.

PACKmanN
11-29-2007, 11:37 PM
things need to be done.

1. Cut Bigby, this guy is dumb as a horse's a**.
2. Put Collins at SS and start Rouse at FS.
3. Start Bishop instead of Poppinga.

whats the news on Favre?

GB12
11-29-2007, 11:58 PM
things need to be done.

1. Cut Bigby, this guy is dumb as a horse's a**.
2. Put Collins at SS and start Rouse at FS.
3. Start Bishop instead of Poppinga.

whats the news on Favre?
Wow, just wow.

1. Bigby makes dumb mistakes but is still better than what we've had the past 2 years. I would like Rouse to take his spot, but cutting him would be stupid.
2. Collins is a FS, Rouse is a SS. Why would you switch them? The only reason Rouse played FS earlier is because he was filling in for Collins.
3. Dumbest of the 3. Poppinga is miles ahead of Bishop when it comes to defense. Bishop is on the team for his special teams. Bishop is a middle linebacker, he can't play outside.

someone447
11-30-2007, 02:28 AM
I agreen with everything you said. It was not pass interference. Farve did go deep WAYtoo much.

I can't really argue with the PI call. According to the rules it was PI. However, there was little enough contact that either way could have been the correct call. If he didn't grab his arm before they tripped, it would have been ok. But that grab gave the ref ample reason to flag him. What I am made about is that Al Harris play on the first cowboy drive. HE STRIPPED TO!!!! MAKE STOPPED OF FORWARD PROGRESS A REVIEWABLE CALL!!!!

By the way, I called that onside attempt. I said now is the perfect time for an onside kick, they would never expect it.

damasta13
11-30-2007, 05:31 AM
Hey yall check out my thread post on the NFL board, it rants about why we are better than those 'boys! :P
Its an enjoyable read i think!

Favre4ever
11-30-2007, 05:38 AM
Dallas front is really good and our O-line is just couldnt handle them.

-Bigby should never start a game for us ever again. Same for Bush who went from third to last in the depth chart in one game.

-The way Brett played was mind boggling, that was the brett of the last 2 years we saw. Trying to do too much. Keep it simple and give the ball to your playmakers.

-Rodgers made Alex Smith look like a mistake

-I cant believe with the way we played we still had a chance to win the game.

-WE started blitzing a bit too late

-MM decision's to not go for it on 4th down was very bad.

- With Rouse, Woodson, KGB and Jolly the defense would be much different.

jackalope
11-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Very disappointing game.

I didn't like the way we kept going deep as opposed to the short passing game which has worked for us all year.

Woodson's injury was a major factor in the game. With him out we seemed to be doing a lot more zone coverages, which didn't work well for us.

Those refs were terrible, way too many blown calls.

drowe
11-30-2007, 07:25 AM
more random thought fun...

-so, i guess the Packers hate me. i say "eh, not much at stake, they lose, they lose...no big deal" to which the Packers reply, "oh yeah, drowe, we can lose AND injure Favre. what do ya think of that?"

-more than anything last night showed how valuable charles woodson really is. the secondary looked lost without him.

-Tony Romo was very impressive.

-i would never say the refs lost a game for us. but, in recent memory, i cannot remember a game that so many bad calls hurt us.

- i would let Greg Jennings take a dump on my chest.

-the late field goal pissed me off severely. c'mon MM, if you can't gain 3 inches with the game on the line, you don't deserve to win. gotta pick your chances and that was a terrible call.

-no comment on Mr. Rodgers performace.

drowe
11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
also, Favre didn't have it last night. he didn't see blitzes coming and the deep ball just wasn't working for him. if he didn't have to leave the game, i coulda easily seen one of the 4+ INT performances he's been known to have.

Twiddler
11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
also, Favre didn't have it last night. he didn't see blitzes coming and the deep ball just wasn't working for him. if he didn't have to leave the game, i coulda easily seen one of the 4+ INT performances he's been known to have.

I know what you mean. He was just a little off it seemed on everything. I'm going to try and forget it though and just look forward to the next game because we all knew he was bound to have a bad game sooner or later with the way he was playing. All QB's have them.

And on what you said about the decision to go for the field goal at the end I agree. It was terrible. Granted he made it and that is awesome but still how are we comfortable enough with our defense that we think we can hold their offense (which has been running all over us for all of the first half and part of the second) to no points on a drive? I just think he was showing a little too much confidence in a rookie kicker when he sent him out there to make a do or die 52 yard field goal in the biggest game of his current life. Oh well.

Sportsfan486
11-30-2007, 11:08 AM
37-24 cowboys. Ink it.

...I hate myself today.

Okay, well, I guess my attempts at tricking Packer game outcomes is officially FAILED.

At least we turned it from a blowout into a game and got hope for our future after Favre and really, who expected us to win if Woodson and KGB didn't play? Those are two of our best players against passing oriented teams and our defense is COMPLETELY different without Woodson playing.

Jim Jim
11-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Again. Everyone who thought Jarrett Bush was the answer needs to have their bells rung. Our lack of secondary depth killed us.

Favre4ever
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM
Again. Everyone who thought Jarrett Bush was the answer needs to have their bells rung. Our lack of secondary depth killed us.Id say our inhability to pressure Romo killed us. Imagine Favre or Rodgers with all that time to throw the ball...With Woodson and Rouse back in coverage we would be better for sure but KGB and Jolly would help even more.

Twiddler
11-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Again. Everyone who thought Jarrett Bush was the answer needs to have their bells rung. Our lack of secondary depth killed us.

Did someone actually think he was an answer? Recently I mean.

someone447
11-30-2007, 12:26 PM
Did someone actually think he was an answer? Recently I mean.

GB12 was defending him quite a bit. Not as the answer, but as a serviceable player.

NickCollins36
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
jarret bush should just stick to the 110 hurdles
ans we should draft a corner in round 1 next year
plz...

Empire
11-30-2007, 12:47 PM
plz...

I really like what Tramon Williams has done so far. Hopefully he gives us a reason not to draft a corner in the 1st or 2nd round.

someone447
11-30-2007, 12:47 PM
plz...

Jack Ikegwuonu

GB12
11-30-2007, 03:22 PM

GB12 was defending him quite a bit. Not as the answer, but as a serviceable player.
I've said that he shoud never start for us, and that proved to be true. I thought he could be a decent nickel for this year, and wasn't doing too bad of a job in that role. He was absolutely terrible last night though and I wouldn't object to him being replaced next week.

NickCollins36
11-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Jack Ikegwuonu

yeaaa boiii

someone447
11-30-2007, 03:55 PM
I've said that he shoud never start for us, and that proved to be true. I thought he could be a decent nickel for this year, and wasn't doing too bad of a job in that role. He was absolutely terrible last night though and I wouldn't object to him being replaced next week.

Last night I was thinking, man, I wish Ahmad Carrol was there instead of Bush.

PACKmanN
12-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Wow, just wow.

1. Bigby makes dumb mistakes but is still better than what we've had the past 2 years. I would like Rouse to take his spot, but cutting him would be stupid.
2. Collins is a FS, Rouse is a SS. Why would you switch them? The only reason Rouse played FS earlier is because he was filling in for Collins.
3. Dumbest of the 3. Poppinga is miles ahead of Bishop when it comes to defense. Bishop is on the team for his special teams. Bishop is a middle linebacker, he can't play outside.

what are you talking about??? Rouse was listed as the back up FS from the start of the pre-season....

AJHawk50
12-06-2007, 04:20 PM
How come they didn't put Abdul Hodge out at Poppinga's position last year, or the beginning of this year? He played great last year when he had to step in against the Seahawks.

GB12
12-06-2007, 04:25 PM
How come they didn't put Abdul Hodge out at Poppinga's position last year, or the beginning of this year? He played great last year when he had to step in against the Seahawks.
At MLB. The problem people have with Poppinga is his coverage. Hodge is a pure run stopping middle backer. He can't cover for ****. That would be a disaster playing him at SLB.

someone447
12-06-2007, 05:35 PM

Our defense fell apart when he was in. Just because he made a bunch of tackles doesn't mean he played good or even great. All of his tackles were 5+ yards downfield.