PDA

View Full Version : Walker done?

Diehard
11-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Simple question: do you think Walker will be playing for the Broncos next year?

I'm beginning to think the answer is "no"... and I don't find that very comforting.

JCutlery
11-28-2007, 01:46 AM
I would say yes. I don't see why he wouldn't. He's obviously not healthy as of now. I say put him on the IR and wait until next year.

Diehard
11-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I would say yes. I don't see why he wouldn't. He's obviously not healthy as of now.

His knee is not 100% - I have a feeling they've been playing down the extent of the problem. We'll see how things progress out over the next few games, but I don't see the Broncos paying him prime $$$ if he's not able to make a complete recovery.

Diehard
11-28-2007, 08:57 PM
unless he can return kicks or unless we use his cap space to sign another worthless 6 million dollar tight end, i wouldn't mind cutting him loose in the off-season.

If that happens, I hope DeSean Jackson is off the board before Shanny gets to pick in round 1 - otherwise he might do something rash... something that might enrage the Broncos faithful who are praying for help on defense.

ripdw27
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
keep walker, we will have a nice set of receivers with marshall and stokley. we have enough to worry about at other positions then trying to fill a void at receiver. as for the draft i would like to see an o-lineman taken early, maybe even the first. selvin young has impressed me this year so we dont need any rbs early. i can't think of any key linebackers for us to pick tho. id also like to see some db's taken.