PDA

View Full Version : Scott: Where's Kenny Moore?

etk
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Why isn't he on Scott's WR rankings? He's a 5th year Senior on Wake Forestwith 87 catches this year and 128 on his career. He also had over 500 yards as a running back in his Junior season. He could play either position in the NFL and has good size at 6'0 204. I don't know any official times or anything but he looks fast on the field with good burst and acceleration. I think he would be a great receiver in a WCO. What's up, Scott, where is he?

etk
11-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Anyone else care to comment? Scott, anyone?

Don Vito
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
I remember he really stood out in the Boston College game either this year or last year. That is pretty impressive production for a guy who played RB and WR full time.

brat316
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
87 catches 2 away from breaking Holt's record of 88 thats right Tory Holt, in the ACC. runs around 4.5-6. Might be drafted in 5th round from what i found. He also is 5-11, 200 lbs, listed as KR/PR/WR/Rb. Maybe some team looking for a ST player, like eagles or somone could give a look at him.

NYGibril28
11-29-2007, 02:57 PM
I don't think Scott's added many, if any, new plays to his ranking since the start of the year.

etk
11-29-2007, 04:50 PM
I don't think Scott's added many, if any, new plays to his ranking since the start of the year.

That is upsetting news for someone who prides himself on having the #1 draft site in the world. He has Lance Leggett ranked 18th yet Kenny Moore isn't even in the rankings.

SuperKevin
11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
That is upsetting news for someone who prides himself on having the #1 draft site in the world. He has Lance Leggett ranked 18th yet Kenny Moore isn't even in the rankings.

In his defense, the season isn't even over and predicting draft rankings this early is useless because they'll change about 100 times by April

TitanHope
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Scott's updated them. He's added Dennis Dixon and others, as well as adjusted his rankings. Heck, he's even starting to add his reviews of the players.

If Kenny Moore isn't in his rankings, then maybe he's just not a great prospect. I mean he's a 5th YR senior who doesn't have a defined position and apparently doesn't have great measurables. He may be a sleeper prospect, but the season isn't over yet, and the information and data probably isn't all complete yet for the unknown guys.

Smokey Joe
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
he broke Dez Clarks Wake Forest receptions record...

etk
11-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Scott's updated them. He's added Dennis Dixon and others, as well as adjusted his rankings. Heck, he's even starting to add his reviews of the players.

If Kenny Moore isn't in his rankings, then maybe he's just not a great prospect. I mean he's a 5th YR senior who doesn't have a defined position and apparently doesn't have great measurables. He may be a sleeper prospect, but the season isn't over yet, and the information and data probably isn't all complete yet for the unknown guys.

Scott has 48 receivers listed. Moore would be in my top 20. I can't think of any logical reason for him to be omitted unless he has another year of eligibility, or Scott forgot about him.

Moore does have a defined position: he caught 87 balls this year. He can be a possession receiver or a deep threat, and he can also be a backup tailback if need be. I think he's one of the best slot prospects in the draft and would be great on screens and reverses. I can't see how he's an unknown guy, he started half the season for WF at TB last year when they won the ACC. He was chosen to the All-ACC 1st team this year, and his numbers have been great. He's a standout on the field when you watch them play.

Hines
12-01-2007, 09:39 AM
another player i would like to see on the rankings is titus brown from mississippi state

kid looks like a monster

Jakey
12-01-2007, 09:45 AM
I asked Scott about Moore (i love him for the Steelers)...and he said that he thinks he is more an undrafted guy at the moment. I dont really like to disagree with someone with Scotts' credentials...but i think Moore is better than that, and i wouldn't mind drafting him late round 5 to round 6. But i guess thats just my opinion.

etk
12-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I asked Scott about Moore (i love him for the Steelers)...and he said that he thinks he is more an undrafted guy at the moment. I dont really like to disagree with someone with Scotts' credentials...but i think Moore is better than that, and i wouldn't mind drafting him late round 5 to round 6. But i guess thats just my opinion.

That makes no sense. He has Luke Swan and a bunch of no-name FCS guys in his WR rankings but Moore is an undrafted guy. Moore has better production and measurables than at least half of the receivers on his rankings, I don't know what Scott is thinking.

Jakey
12-01-2007, 02:01 PM
^ Ye i agree...prehaps Scott just hasnt seen much of Moore :confused:

Or prehaps he just thinks he doesnt project well at the next level...who knows?

etk
12-01-2007, 02:03 PM
^ Ye i agree...prehaps Scott just hasnt seen much of Moore :confused:

I don't think anyone has, to be honest. The ACC has been undervalued all year and people really don't know much about the prospects they have to offer, outside of guys like Campbell, Phillips, Ryan & Long.

BamaFalcon59
12-01-2007, 04:12 PM
he broke Dez Clarks Wake Forest receptions record...

Old stonehands?

This is from an Atlanta Falcons fan. Heck, maybe he could catch in college.

Smokey Joe
12-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Old stonehands?

This is from an Atlanta Falcons fan. Heck, maybe he could catch in college.
he can catch for the Bears at least...