PDA

View Full Version : FWF Fantasy Wrestling Federation Results Thread

SuperKevin
11-28-2007, 09:53 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/b/b8/Ecwgordon.jpg
FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon

Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to become witness to a new era in professional wrestling. A new legacy if you will. You are about to witness the birth of the Fantasy Wrestling Federation. And don't you worry folks. This isn't going to be your dad's professional wrestling either. We are going to give you high impact, non-stop action from bell to bell and to kick this off we are going to hold a 10 man tournament to crown the first ever FWF World Championship to begin this Tuesday night at FWF Tuesday Night live from Washington DC, which I am obligated to announce will be shown exclusively on the NFLDC Network. As many of you may already be aware, there are currently 11 superstars under contract which means in order for this tournament to work we're going to need two "play-in" matches if you will. So this Tuesday's event will feature the following matches with the winners having the right to compete in the Tournament for the World Championship Title.

Preliminary Match with the Winner Getting the Chance to Compete in the World Championship Tournament

Chris Stylez vs The Truth

Preliminary Match with the Winner Getting the Chance to Compete in the World Championship Tournament

LE Storm vs GZA

I've been hearing that those two from up North plan on running this company, well I have news for them. I run this company and if they are as good as they think they are they'll have to prove it in the ring. Oh, and I almost forgot. In addition to these two preliminary matches there will be a Champion crowned this Tuesday night. There will be an 11 man Battle Royale for the FWF United States Championship.

FWF United States Championship

11 Man Battle Royale

There you have it folks. One hell of an inaugural show that only the FWF could bring you.

SuperKevin
11-30-2007, 05:18 PM
FWF
Friday Night Fury

Bill Warren: Welcome folks to the first ever FWF Friday Night Fury where we recap the week's events and provide insight to the upcoming FWF Tuesday Night show. I'm Bill Warren and with me as always is "Ace" Anderson.

"Ace" Anderson: That would be pro wrestling legend "Ace" Anderson.

Bill Warren: Excuse me, pro wrestling legend "Ace" Anderson and I will be breaking down the events leading up to this Tuesday's first ever FWF Tuesday Night and believe me folks, it's going to be one hell of a show. FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon has really outdone himself. This Tuesday marks the preliminary "play-in" round of the first ever FWF World Championship Tournament and it's starting off with a bang.

"Ace" Anderson: If by bang, you meant racism then I would agree with you. Rod Gordon has unjustly discriminated against the Canadian wrestlers Chris Stylez and LE Storm. What is his problem? Having them both have to "prove" themselves to even get a shot at the title is blatant discrimination.

Bill Warren: Hold on just a minute there Ace. I don't think Rod meant anything of the sort. He just realized that these two young Canadian wrestlers are coming into the FWF with a huge chip on their shoulder and he's sending out the message that he won't be bullied around. Anyway, our first match of the night is between the brash newcomer, "The Canadian Conqueror" Chris Stylez and The Truth. This looks to be an incredible match between one of the most dynamic wrestlers in the organization and one of the phonomenal physical specimens we have. Chris Stylez may think he's ready to walk in here and take the FWF by the horns but he's going to have a huge roadblock on his quest for gold in the form of The Truth. There aren't many men in the FWF, no in pro wrestling, with the physique of The Truth.

"Ace" Anderson: You might want to clean the drool off your lip, Bill. Did you see the way he addressed the fans when he came out the other day? Angry young man. Someone needs to give that man a hug, I'm sure you'd be willing to do it.

Bill Warren: Will you shut up? Anyway, someone needs to put that cocky Chris Stylez in his place and I'm sure The Truth is willing to do it. At least the other Canadian fighting on Tuesday, LE Storm, had a somewhat thankful attitude towards the FWF Commissioner for being placed in the tournament. That leads us to our second matchup of the night between LE Storm and GZA, wait I've been informed that GZA is now going by the name Frosti Skillz.

"Ace" Anderson": Frosti Skillz? Who names these guys? I think this guy missed out on his true calling as a Sno-Cone vendor.

Bill Warren: That was uncalled for Ace. Little is known about this Frosti Skillz character but he's going to have his work cut out for him against the supreme technician LE Storm. I really like this Storm fellow, I can only hope that he is able to undo all the damage that Chris Stylez is doing for the Canadian people.....

*Bill Warren is interrupted by the sound of Chris Stylez' entrance music as Chris Stylez leads the Canadian Assembly (Jason Divine, Amanda Evans, Lindsey Lyons) out to the ring to a chorus of boos. Divine does his little dance and shakes off his shiny vest as he poses on the second rope. Stylez does his small pose (index and middle finger out and together with the thumb pointing out, over his other hand, ala Chris Daniels) on the outside of the ring. Evans is wearing a low cut top that also exposes her stomach, as well as jeans. Lyons is wearing a short black dress with black net stockings. Stylez takes the mic. *

Chris Stylez: The beginning of Wisdom is found in doubting. By doubting, we come to the question. And by seeking, we may come upon the truth. For too long now, I've doubted. I said upon my arrival here in the FWF that we were seeking those worthy enough to stand by our side. I believed none were worthy. They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Ive taken time to look inside myself, to see what the answers were. I have realized.. We have to sacrifice what we are, for the sake of what we will become. I doubted that we would find anyone worthy to stand by our side. I was wrong. God has pointed me in the direction of two men. Two men who share a lot of our beliefs, two men that hail from Gods Great Nation itself.

*The Canadian National Anthem hits as LE Storm and David LaFleur make their way down to the ring, Canadian Flags in tow, to another loud chorus of boos. Chris Stylez shakes their hand and Jason Divine hugs them in welcome. Stylez begins to talk again.*

Chris Stylez: To achieve possible greatness, you have to sacrifice guaranteed mediocrity. What you see in this ring right now, is the single most talented display of performers ever gathered under one banner in the history of this business. LE Storm, the greatest Technician to ever grace an FWF ring. Ryan LaFleur, 6'9"... 320 lbs... unbridaled destruction. Jason Divine, The best pure athlete in the world today. Chris Stylez, Gods Gift to Wrestling, The...Best...Wrestler..In...The...World. No man, and no... act of god... can stop us from taking over the Fantasy Wrestling Federation. Everyone in that locker room better have eyes in the back of their head, because no one is safe from God's wrath, or Canada's vengeance. And THAT.. is the Gospel, according to Your Canadian Hero.

*New music hits as all four men go to a separate turnbuckle. Storm and LaFleur waving the Canadian flag high in the air, Stylez and Divine doing their signature poses as their valets clap in the ring.*

Bill Warren: OH MY GOD! So much for LE Strom providing a positive role model for Canadians. I can't believe this is happening.

*Arena Lights dim and pyros go off. "The Truth Says" by the Truth blasts onto the arena speakers and The Truth walks out wearing his normal street attire. He stops at the top of the entrance ramp and delivers a cold hard stare to Chris Stylez. Chris Stylez looks visibly intimidated by the stern apperance of The Truth. The Truth then pulls out a mic*

The Truth: I'm going to make this short. Chris Stylez, it's a good thing that you've assembled yourself this little army because this Tuesday night at FWF Tuesday Night, you're going to need all the help you can get. And Chris, that's not a threat, that's THE TRUTH!!!!!

*The Truth drops his mic and then walks backstage. Chris Stylez is now looking around to the other members of the Canadian Assembly for what he should do. He is obviously shaken up by the cold demeanor of The Truth. The six peopel in the ring then make their way out of the ring and leave to go to their dressing room*

"Ace" Anderson: Who does this truth guy think he is?

Bill Warren: I don't know but Chris Stylez obviously wants nothing to do with it. I'd like to take this time to share with you some rumors that have come my way. It appears that FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon plans to follow this weeks groundbreaking FWF Tuesday Night with yet another amazing show where more championship gold will be on the line. Find out this Tuesday Night what Rod Gordon has planned. Moving on, this Tuesday's show we'll all have the opportunity to see the first ever Champion in the FWF get crowned as there will be an 11 man Battle Royale for the FWF United States Championship. This is looking to be one hell of a match as all of the great competitors the FWF has to offer will be in action. Who do you think has the best shot at winning Ace?

"Ace" Anderson: I know Shane Sullivan expressed his disinterest at winning anything but the World Championship but he has to be my favorite. The man is a class act and a winner unlike most of the competitors.

Bill Warren: That's another guy I can't stand. He and Chris Stylez with their arrogant attitudes need to be brought down a peg. As for me, I'm thinking the Eliminator is going to be too much for the rest of the wrestlers to handle. He's got 4 inches and nearly 40 lbs on the next largest competitor. Everyone is going to have their work cut out for them when trying to get him over the top rope. Well with that said, I'm Bill Warren along side "Ace"..

"Ace" Anderson: Ahem....

Bill Warren: I'm sorry. I'm Bill Warren along side pro wrestling legend "Ace" Anderson and we look forward to seeing you all this Tuesday for FWF Tuesday Night live from Washington, DC shown exclusively on the NFLDC Network. Goodnight.

SuperKevin
12-01-2007, 08:29 PM

Due to the recent expansion of the FWF roster, the Friday Night Fury show will now no longer be strictly a recap and preview event. With that being said, this week's Friday Night Fury will feature live wrestling for the first time in history. There is only one way to kick off such a monumental occassion.

Fatal 3 Way Falls Count Anywhere Match
The HeartThrob vs Versatile vs The Dark Angel

Only in the FWF will you see a match like this brought to regularly scheduled television. These three newcomers may have missed out on the opportunity to compete in the World Title Tournament but they will have an opportunity to make a name for themselves on Friday Night Fury. Tune into the first ever Friday Night Fury with wrestling action brought to you live from Baltimore, Maryland and shown exclusively on the NFLDC Network.

SuperKevin
12-04-2007, 09:28 PM
FWF Tuesday Night dated 12/4

*The atmosphere is electric at the MCI Center in Washington, DC for the first ever FWF Tuesday Night. The roar is deafening as the preshow pyro goes off. Bill Warren and "Ace" Anderson are sitting ringside ready to kick the show off.*

Bill Warren: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the first ever FWF Tuesday Night brought to you live from a sold out MCI Center in Washington, DC. The fans came out in full force today to see the beginning of a new era in professional wrestling.

"Ace Anderson: If by new era you mean the beginning of the Canadian dominance in the FWF then I'd agree with you 100 percent.

Bill Warren: Canadian dominance? Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly have yet to fight one minute in an FWF ring. I think they are the only ones believing their own hype at this point. I for one know The Truth isn't buying into it. That looks to be one hell of a match to kick off this tournament for the first ever FWF World Championship.

"Ace" Anderson: Well, LE Storm is up first so you'll have to keep your tongue in your mouth for a little while longer. Get ready to see why Canada is the future of professional wrestling.

*Frosti Skillz entrance music begins to play to a fairly weak crowd reaction. Frosti Skillz then walks out onto the entrance ramp accompanied by Lesean Skillz. The two of them are wearing black pants with light blue stripes running down the side with matching hoodies. Frosti is slowly and confidently walking down the ramp towards the ring while Lesean is bouncing around trying to get the crowd involved. The two men then enter the ring and Lesean helps frosti take off his hoodie. There is still little reaction from the crowd*

Bill Warren: It seems like the fans don't know what to make of this Frosti Skillz character.

"Ace" Anderson: The fans aren't the only ones.

*The Canadian Assembly's music then begins to play to a chorus of boos as LE Storm walks out onto the ramp accompanied by Bryan LeFleur, who is carrying a Canadian Flag. Storm is wearing his trademark red and white Canadian flag tights. The two then make their way down to the ring and enter the ring. LE Storm motions to the ring announcer and requests a microphone. He gets the microphone and then begins to speak*

LE Storm: Now if I can be serious for a moment, please rise and show respect to the greatest nation in the world by joining me in a moment of silence while my beloved Canadian National Anthem plays.

*The Canadian National Anthem begins to play and the boos from the crowd get louder. About a quarter of the way through the anthem, Skillz That Killz rush over and attack the two Canadians with a flurry of punches. The anthem cuts off as the four men are brawling in the center of the ring. Bryan LeFleur counters the punches from Lesean Skillz and grabs him by the throat before throwing him over the ropes and out of the ring.*

"Ace" Anderson: How disrespectful is that to attack a man while he's payin tribute to his homeland. That makes me sick!

*The referee then ushers him out of the ring as the bell rings and this match is underway. LE Storm pushes Frosti Skillz back and collects himself. Frosti charges in attempting a clothes line but LE Storm counters with a spinning armbar takedown. Storm is really wrenching the arm of Skillz. He breaks the hold and pulls Skillz to his feet before hitting him with a series of knees to the midsection. Storm whips Skillz off of the ropes and knocks him to the mat with a spinning heel kick. Storm gets to his feet first and pulls Frosti Skillz to his feet yet again. Storm delivers a few forearm shots to the back of Skillz' neck before sending him back to the mat with a snap suplex. Storm floats over and grabs Skillz in a wristlock before pulling him to his feet. With the wristlock still in place, Storm kicks Frosti in the midsection before breaking the hold. Storm delivers a few knifehand chops to the chest and attempts to whip Skillz into the corner but Frosti counters, sending Storm into the corner. Skillz walks over and delivers a strong kick to the stomach of Storm. Skillz then gets up and mounst the turnbuckle to deliver a series of right hands. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..and an emphatic 10. Skillz hops down leaving Storm dazed in the corner. Skillz grabs Storm by the head and drags him out into the center of the ring. Skillz attempts to get the crowd into the match by raising the roof. He backs off and attempts a superkick to the jaw of a still dazed LE Storm. Out of nowhere, Storm manages to catch the boot of Skillz in mid kick. Storm spins him around and CALGARY CUTTER!!!! Storm covers for the pin. 1......2.....3!*

Winner: LE Storm via pinfall in 4:41

Bill Warren: An impressive debut for the Canadian LE Storm. He was in control for virtually the entire match.

"Ace" Anderson: I told you Bill. The Canadian Assembly is the future of the FWF. There is no stopping these clearly superior athletes.

Bill Warren: Calm down Ace. It's been only one match and while it was impressive, I'm not about to crown these guys as the kings of the FWF.

*LE Storm signals for a microphone. He gets the microphone and stands over Frosti Skillz, who is still down on the canvas.*

LE Storm: If you allow me to be serious for a moment....I just want to say, NEVER, EVER interrupt me in the middle of the Canadian National Anthem. I, and the rest of the Canadian Assembly, will not tolerate such disrespect. Consider yourself warned.

*Storm drops the microphone and he and Bryan LeFleur then leave ringside and head backstage.*

"Ace" Anderson: He has a point. Disrespecting a man is one thing but to disrespect the entire nation of Canada by interrupting the national anthem is inexcusable.

Bill Warren: Sorry to interrupt you Ace but Stacy Smith is backstage with the Canadian Assembly. Let's go backstage.

* The camera cuts to the back where with Stacy Smith as she introduces The Canadian Assembly. LE Storm is fresh off of qualifying for the World Title Tournament. Chris Stylez is about to try and wrestle his way into the same tournament. Jason Divine and Bryan LaFleur are in the back of the group. Divine seems to be trying to get LaFleur to play Rock-Paper-Scissors, but LaFleur doesn't seem interested. Chris Stylez begins to speak. *

Chris Stylez: LE Storm just proved why The Canadian Assembly is the best thing going. He just proved my point that we cannot, and will not be stopped. He just took care of his business. Now its my turn. Tonight Truth, you will see why it was NOT a good idea for you to insult Canada, why it was NOT a good idea for you to get the attention of my Assembly, why it was NOT a good idea for you to get the attention... of me.

You say that I have a big mouth but can't back it up. Let me tell you this; I strive to be Godlike, not only in words, but also in deeds. In the ring I am in a class by myself. NO ONE compares to me. You say that you don't want to be in this match, you say that you hate this as much as I do, but you should consider yourself lucky to wrestle me. I make people famous. People all around the world will know you because you were in the ring with the BEST, you were in the ring with the uncrowned CHAMP. You were in the ring with Chris Stylez. You will become a bonafide superstar just from breathing the same air as me. And I suppose thats the whole idea behind throwing me into an extra match. FWF management, Rod Gordon in particular, wants to milk my talents for all that its worth, even if that means throwing me into the ring with a complete hack like you.

When I'm done making The Truth famous... after im done beating him in the center of the ring... Rod Gordon, you're going to have to put your biggest name, and in case you forgot thats ME, GODS GIFT TO WRESTLING, where i rightfully belong... the main event.

And that is the gospel, according to your Canadian Hero.

* Chris Stylez motions for The Canadian Assembly to follow him to the ring as he walks out of view. The camera then goes back to ringside*

Bill Warren: I hope that The Truth is able to make this punk Chris Stylez eat his words. Who does he think he is?

"Ace" Anderson: I'll tell you who he is. He's the soon to be World Champion of the FWF. Now if you shut up for just a minute you'll get to see why.

*Arena Lights dim and pyros go off. "The Truth Says" by the Truth blasts onto the arena speakers and The Truth walks out to a solid pop. He is wearing his trademark red tights with white question marks. He looks determined as he walks towards ringside. He enters the ring and loosens up as he waits for his opponent.*

Bill Warren: Look at The Truth. There might not be a single wrestler on the FWF roster with a more impressive physique. This is exactly how a pro wrestler should look.

"Ace" Anderson: Enough already. We get it. You like this guy. Now shut up for a moment because a real professional wrestler is about to make his way to the ring.

*Chris Stylez music starts to play and the crowd erupts into a deafening roar of boos and USA chants. Chris Stylez walks out onto the ramp wearing his trademark ring attire with the long hooded robe. He is accompanied by the entire Canadian Assembly. They make their way down to the ring and Chris Stylez enters the ring. He motions for the rest of the Canadian Assembly to stay on the outside. Before he can even get focused, The Truth charges and knocks Stylez against the ropes with a forearm shot. The Truth is clobbering Stylez with a barrage of heavy lefts and rights before the referee seperates them. Chris Stylez takes off his robe and the bell rings signaling the match to begin. Chris Stylez hesitantly circles the ring as The Truth moves in to make a move. Stylez connects with two quick jabs, briefly sending The Truth reeling. Stylez bounces off the ropes and attempts a flying cross body block but The Truth catches him in midair. The Truth squeezes Styles with a bearhug before sending crashing to the mat with a devastating powerslam.*

Bill Warren: Ooh what a vicious powerslam by The Truth. He has quickly started the match with momentum in his favor.

*The Truth gets up and delivers a few hard stomps to the midesection of Chris Stylez before pulling him up to his feet. The Truth then quickly locks Stylez in a brutal side headlock. He is really wrenching the head of Styles before breaking the hold with a strong right to the face. Styles drops down to his knees and The Truth sends him to the mat with a brutal elbow drop to Stylez' back. The Truth gets up to his feet and yells at Chris Stylez to get up. Stylez gets up and The Truth swings a heavy right hand that is countered by Stylez and followed up with a Canadian Uppercut. Stylez then whips The Truth against the ropes. Stylez bends over to attempt a back body drop but the Truth counters with a kick to the midsection before hitting Stylez with a huge DDT. The Truth floats over for a cover. 1...2...Styles gets his shoulder up.*

"Ace" Anderson: What an amazing kickout by the Canadian Conqueror!

Bill Warren: That's about all that's been amazing from Chris Stylez tonight.

*The Truth appears frustrated that Stylez was able to kick out. He gets to his feet and pulls Chris Stylez up to his feet before sending Stylez flying against the ropes. Styles bounces off the ropes and The Truth nails him with The Answer. Jason Divine then hops up onto the apron and distracts the ref while The Truth attempts a pin. Bryan LeFleur then sneaks into the ring while the referee is distracted. The Truth, realizing nobody is counting for the pin, frustratedly gets up but turns directly into LeFleur who nails The Truth with The Edmonton Plunge. LeFleur then rouses a groggy Chris Stylez and motions for him to go for the pin. Bryan LeFleur then leaves the ring and Jason Divine motions for the referee to start counting. The referee turns around and starts his count. 1.....2......3!!!! Chris Stylez gets the win. The bell rings and the entire Canadian Assembly hits the ring and starts stomping The Truth. Chris Stylez rolls out of the ring to grab a chair. He throws not one but two chairs into the ring. The other members of the Canadian Assembly are still working over The Truth as Chris Stylez places a folded up chair in the center of the ring. He then motions for Jason Divine to position The Truth's head onto the chair. Chris Stylez then picks up the other chair and signals to the crowd that it's time for a Con-Chair-To. Stylez slams the chair onto the head of the defeated Truth not once, but twice to make his point. Multiple referees then hit the ring to seperate the Canadian Assembly from the unconsious Truth. Chris Stylez holds his hands up as if to say "What Did I do?" and leaves the ring, but not before he gets one last stomp in. All the members of the Canadian Assembly then leave the ring and make their way backstage as medical technicians attend to The truth in the ring*

Winner: Chris Stylez via pinfall in 7:53

Bill Warren: That was an ugly display of violence by Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly. The Truth had that match locked up after nailing Stylez with The Answer but Stylez managed to sneak away with a victory when his stablemates came to his rescue. What a cheat!

"Ace" Anderson: Cheat? It's not his fault that The Truth didn't have total awareness of his surroundings. He needs to learn to keep his head on a swivel if he wants to survive in the FWF.

Bill Warren: You can't possibly blame The Truth for the violent display of events carried out by the Canadian Assembly. We have good news though folks. It appears The Truth was not seriously injured and should still be able to participate in tonights Battle Royale for the FWF United States Championship. Now if we can have your attention, FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon is expected to make his way down to the ring to say a few words.

*FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon makes his way from backstage and to the ring. He grabs a microphone and starts to speak*

Rod Gordon: How are you all enjoying the first ever FWF Tuesday Night!? I hope it has fulfilled all of your expectations so far. If not, don't worry because I'm sure that tonights Battle Royale will provide non-stop action. I am here to announce that in this very ring next week on FWF Tuesday Night, FWF fans will have the opportunity to see yet another champion get crowned for the first time. That's right folks. Next week on FWF Tuesday Night, the FWF Tag Team Championship will be on the line in a Tag Team Gauntlet Match with the competitors being The Shane Sullivan Experience, Skillz That Killz, The KnightStalkers, Pulse, and The Canadian Assembly. The Canadian Assembly will be represented by Jason Divine and Bryan LeFleur and since the Canadian Assembly thinks so highly of themselves, I'm sure they won't mind knowing that they will be the first team in the ring and will have to beat the other four teams to win. There you have it folks. Another amazing main event matchup that you can only find in the Fantasy Wrestling Federation. See you next week for another amazing show.

*Rod Gordon then leaves the ring and walks backstage to an amazing crowd response*

Bill Warren: Wow. I can't believe it. I know it was rumored that we'd see another amazing title matchup next week but I never imagined something like this. It's going to be one hell of a match. Speaking of great matches, tonights United States Championship Battle Royale is about to get underway.

*Rick Van Dam's music begins to play to a low crowd pop as Rick Van Dam is the first to emerge from backstage. He is wearing his trademark singlet. He makes his way down to ringside and leaps onto the ring apron, before leaping over the ropes and into the ring. He climbs the near turnbuckle and points to himself with both arms. Mike Hunt's music then starts to play and the crowd maintains a low crowd reaction. He is wearing his pink singlet and quickly makes his way down to the ring. He enters the ring and the match is underway. The match begins with both wrestlers meeting in the center of the ring, locking up in a test of strength. Hunt wins and wrenches RVD's arm before giving him a strong kick to the midsection. Hunt then grabs RVD and snap suplexes him to the mat. Both men get up fairly quickly and begin to exchange jabs. Hunt finally catches one of RVD's punces and takes him down to the mat with an armbar takedown. After inflicting a good amount of pressure on RVD's arm, Mike Hunt breaks the hold and gets up. He pulls RVD to his feet and then whips him against the ropes. Hunt runs towards him and attempts a clothesline but RVD ducks under it and finally connects with a flying spinning heel kick.*

*Shane Sullivan's music starts to play and Shane Sullivan starts walking down towards ringside. He is wearing a set of black trunks. He slides into the ring and RVD, who has already gotten up, meets him with a few quick stomps to the back of the head. Mike Hunt gets up now as well and he and RVD pick Sullivan up before taking him back to the mat with a double snap suplex. Hunt then pulls Sullivan up to his feet but Sullivan counters with two hard elbows to the midsection of Hunt. Sullivan quickly runs back and bounces off the rops to catch a reeling Mike Hunt with a flying knee to the head.*

*All of a sudden a loud bang goes off as flames go up on each side of the aisle. The Eliminator slowly makes his way towards ringside. He stemps up onto the ring apron and over the top rope to enter the ring. Shane Sullivan and Rick Van Dam quickly run over to meet him with a flurry of punches. The Eliminator quickly shrugs off the punches and grabs both men by the throats, lifting them into the air. Both men have a terrified look on their faces as the Eliminator chokeslams them over the top rope, eliminating them from the battle royale.*

Rick Van Dam and Shane Sullivan eliminated at 6:24

*While the Eliminator's back is turned, Mike Hunt runs over and connects with a drop kick to the back of the Eliminator's knee. The Eliminator drops to one knee and Mike Hunt knocks him to the mat with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Hunt delivers a few sharp kicks to the midsection of the Eliminator.*

*Shawn "Obsidian" Thornton's music goes off as he runs down to ringside and slides into the ring. He gets up and starts pummeling Mike Hunt with forearm strikes and knees to the midsection before taking him to the mat with a brutal DDT. The Eliminator is now on his feet and is driving his boot into the throat of Mike Hunt, choking him. Obsidian then shoves the Eliminator off of Hunt. The two men engage in a shoving match in the middle of the ring. *

*The Canadian National Anthem then begins to play as LE Storm makes his way down to the ring. He enters the ring and immediately starts to attack the Eliminator with a series of kicks to the midsection. 1..2..The Eliminator manages to catch the third kick and levels Storm with a clothesline. The Eliminator then drops a quick elbow drop onto Storm while he's down. At this time, Obsidian whips Mike Hunt into the ropes and follows him with a brutal clothesline, sending Hunt over the top rope and onto the floor.*

Mike Hunt eliminated at 9:12

*Obsidian then turns around, only to catch a big boot to the face from The Eliminator, knocking him back and over the top rope.*

Shawn "Obsidian" Thornton eliminated at 9:14

*The Truth's music then begins to play as The Truth comes out, obviously still feeling the effects of the vicious attack he suffered at the hands of The Canadian Assembly earlier in the program. He enters the ring and immediately locks up with LE Storm. The Truth wins the test of strength and locks LE Storm in a side headlock only to have it broken up by a hard right hand from The Eliminator. The Eliminator then chokes The Truth in the corner only to be cut down to one knee by a low drop kick from Storm. Storm then climbs the turnbuckle and starts delivering mounted punches to The Truth. 1...2...3...4...5...6..Storm is interruped as The Truth counters, flipping him over the turnbuckle and crashing to the floor outside.*

LE Storm eliminated at 10:30

*Justin Knight's music then begins to play as Knight runs down to ringside and slides into the ring. He gets up and quickly locks up with The Truth before hitting him with the Light's Out. This last blow to the head really took a toll on The Truth who appears to be unconsious. Knight picks him up and easily tosses him over the top rope and onto the floor.*

The Truth eliminated at 11:00

*Frosti Skillz' music begins to play as Frosti Skillz makes his way to the ring. He gets into the ring and immediately charges at Justin Knight who quickly back body drops Skillz over the top rope and out of the ring.*

Frosti Skillz eliminated at 11:15

*The lights go out and strobe lights and lazers start to go off as The Pegasus Kid's music starts to play. The Pegasus Kid then dances his way down the aisle and towards ringside. He leaps up onto the apron and over the top rope. The Eliminator and Justin Knight ignore him and exchange punches on the far side of the ring. Justin Knight counters and kicks The Eliminator in the midsection before dropping him to all fours with a brutal axehandle smash. The Pegasus Kid then runs over and uses The Eliminators back as a springboard to perform a Shining Wizard, knocking Justin Knight back and over the top rope.*

Justin Knight eliminated at 12:18

*Chris Stylez' music starts to play as Chris Stylez is the last participant in the battle royale. He slowly makes his way down to the ring. He clearly is in no hurry to get in the ring with The Eliminator. He sneakily slides into the far corner of the ring. The Eliminator locks up with The Pegasus Kid and strongly whips him towards the ropes. He follows him up with a brutal clothesline sending both men over the top rope, however, The Pegasus Kid manages to hold onto the rope to keep himself from landing on the floor.*

The Eliminator eliminated at 13:04

*Chris Stylez, seeing his opportunity to win, charges at The Pegasus Kid, who is still out on the apron, only to be blindsided by a clothesline from fan who has just made his way into the ring. The fan is an athleticly built male in his late 20's wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. The fan then pulls Stylez off the mat and nails him with a double underhook sitout powerbomb. The fan then looks at The Pegasus Kid and points at the fallen Chris Stylez before leaving the ring. The Pegasus Kid then enters the ring, picks up Chris Styles and easily tosses him over the top rope.*

Chris Stylez eliminated at 13:19

*The Pegasus Kid then authoritatively claps his hands in the center of the ring, signaling for music and lights, before breaking into dance in celebration.*

Winner and New FWF United States Champion is The Pegasus Kid

"Ace" Anderson: What the hell was that!? This dancing moron can't be the winner!? Who the hell was that guy who knocked out Chris Stylez!?

Bill Warren: I have no idea Ace but I'm sure we'll hear about this from Chris Stylez soon. Thanks for tuning into the first ever FWF Tuesday Night, join us again this Friday for Friday Night Fury. I'm Bill Warren, and with me as always is "Ace" Anderson, saying good night.

SuperKevin
12-05-2007, 01:13 AM

Here is the Card for Next Tuesday's FWF Tuesday Night which will be live in Philadelphia, PA

First Round of the FWF Championship Tournament
Rick Van Dam vs Shane Sullivan

LE Storm vs Justin Knight

The Eliminator vs Mike Hunt

Chris Stylez vs Shawn "Obsidian" Thornton

Tag Team Gauntlet for the FWF Tag Team Championship
The Shane Sullivan Experience vs Pulse vs The KnightStalkers vs Skillz That Killz vs The Canadian Assembly

SuperKevin
12-07-2007, 08:29 PM
http://xs122.xs.to/xs122/07493/FWFFNFURY.jpg

*The crowd in Baltimore, Maryland is pumped up for the first edition of FWF Friday Night Fury to feature live wrestling. Bill Warren and "Ace" Anderson are sitting ringside ready to start the show*

Bill Warren: Hello and thank you for joining us tonight for this historic edition of FWF Friday Night Fury. Why is it historic you ask? Tonight marks the first time ever that Friday Night Fury will feature live wrestling. What do you think about that Ace?

"Ace" Anderson: It's a great time to be a pro wrestling fan. Now you'll get the opportunity to see stars like Chris Stylez not once, but twice a week!

Bill Warren: Jesus. The last thing we need is more Chris Stylez. Speaking of Chris Stylez, last Tuesday we witnessed the most violent display of agression the young Fantasy Wrestling Federation has ever seen, when Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly vicously beat The Truth following their preliminary tournament matchup.

"Ace" Anderson: Is it a coincidence that his match and the post match beatdown was the highest rated segment of the show? I don't think so. Chris Stylez is not only a hero to the Canadian people but also the future of this organization.

Bill Warren: If I didn't already know you were from Georgia, I would have sworn you were born in Ottawa. Anyway, Chris Stylez didn't get to enjoy his victory for too long as he was given a taste of his own medicine during the Battle Royale when a mystery man ran from the crowd to cost him the United States Championship.

"Ace" Anderson: Now THAT was an injustice. Who the hell does this guy think he is to trespass and savagely assault Chris Stylez? I hope Rod Gordon plans on getting to the bottom of that.

Bill Warren: Speaking of Rod Gordon, rumors are flying that he has yet to lock on major sponsorship and the FWF could be pulled from the NFLDC Network. If it is true that could be a huge blow for this young organization and its hopes of becoming a major player in the world of professional wrestling. But enough bad news, let me give you all a quick rundown of tonights schedule. Starting off, we'll give you a detailed preview of this Tuesday's action packed show. Then we'll get to the moment everyone has been waiting for, the first ever match in FWF Friday Night Fury history, the Three Way Falls Count Anywhere match between The Heartbreaker, Versatile, and The Dark Angel. Finally, closing out the show, it has been brought to my attention that the FWF's other resident jerk, Shane Sullivan has a once in a lifetime opportunity for a fan here tonight. I can only imagine what he has in store for us.

"Ace" Anderson: Hey, Baltimore could use a little class and Shane Sullivan is the definition of class.

Bill Warren: He's also the definition of an ASS. getting on with the program, this Tuesday night looks to be just as exciting as last Tuesday as we continue with the tournament to crown the first ever FWF World Heavyweight Champion. The first round matchups include Shane Sullivan vs hardcore legend Rick Van Dam, LE Storm vs Justin Knight, The Eliminator vs Mike Hunt, and the loudmouthed Chris Stylez against Shawn "Obsidian" Thornton. Four world class matchups that you can only see from the FWF. And that's not all. For the second week in a row, a champion will be crowned as the main event features a Tag Team Gauntlet match for the FWF Tag Team Championships. We'll see the best tag teams the FWF has to offer compete for the gold. Who's your favorite to win Ace?

"Ace" Anderson: I have to go with the Canadaian Assembly, Bill. It's a proven fact that much like the Kenyans dominate the world of marathon running, Canadians are truly the superior wrestlers in the world.

Bill Warren: I should have seen that coming. I can tell you, the only team I'm rooting against more than the Canadian Assembly is the Shane Sullivan Experience. Shane Sullivan might be the most arrogant, self absorbed man in the FWF today. Did you see the way he treated his brother the other night? it was disgusting. Personally, my favorites going into the match are Pulse. These guys have a long history together and have been dominating tag team wrestling for years. It's looking to be one hell of a show this Tuesday Night so don't miss it. Let's move on to tonight's main attraction.

*The Hearttrob's music starts to play to a fairly disintrested crowd. The HeartThrob then walks out from backstage and makes his way to the ring. He is wearing blue tights with black boots. He climbs into the ring and waits for his opponents. All of a sudden, The Dark Angel's music starts to blast as he walks to center ramp (looking down) with intense rock music blaring where he stops looks up and his hood falls off and his Pyro hits with two streams on both sides shoot up and he walks to the ring. He makes it halfway down the ramp before Versatile runs out from the backstage area, wearing a Baltimore Ravens jersey, and spears him in the aisle. The bell rings and this match is underway. The HeartThrob, seeing that this match isn't going to be starting in the ring, quickly slides out of the ring and joins in the action. He starts exchanging jabs with Versatile in the middle of the aisle. The Dark Angel then gets up and smashes both wrestlers' heads together, knocking them to the floor. The Dark Angel then picks up The HeartThrob and drags him over to the ring before throwing him into the steel steps. Versatile, who has made it to his feet, charges at The Dark Angel from behind to attempt a clothesline but The Dark Angel moves out of the way just in time and drop toe holds versatile face first into the ring apron. The Dark Angel then gets up and walks over to The HeartThrob, who is still hurt from his collision with the steel steps, smashes him with a hard right hand. The Dark Angel then rolls him into the ring before climbing into the ring himself. The HeartThrob gets to his feet and locks up with The Dark Angel. The HeartThrob goes for a vertical suplex but it's blocked by The Dark Angel, who knees the HeartThrob in the midsection before taking him down with The Banishment. The Dark Angel covers for the pin. 1....2....3! *

Winner: The Dark Angel via pinfall in 4:27

Bill Warren: An impressive debut for the giant known simply as The Dark Angel. He looks to be a force here in the FWF.

"Ace" Anderson: He beat up two nobodies. I'd hardly consider that to be a career defining performance. Let's see him try to do that to Chris Stylez or Shane Sullivan before we start thinking this guy is a contender.

Bill Warren: Speaking of Shane Sullivan, lets go to ringside and see what he has planned for us tonight.

*All of a sudden, this music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYY3vRsrWk) starts to play as "First Class" Shane Sullivan walks out from backstage and onto the entrance ramp. He is wearing an expensive grey suit and dark shades. His hair is slicked back and he has a light beard. He is holding a microphone in one hand and has a rubber ball in the other. He walks down to the ring and climbs the steps and enters the ring. He starts to speak*

Shane Sullivan: I know what you all have been thinking. It's about time that I, Shane Sullivan, came out here and made this show interesting. You may wonder why on a historic night like tonight, that the wrestling match making said history wasn't the main event. Let me tell you why. You always end the show with your best and frankly, that's me. I am the main event. I am the center of attention and while I happen to have everyone's attention, I have a once in a lifetime offer for one extremely lucky fan out there tonight. I will pay someone in this audience one thousand dollars if they are able to bounce this little rubber ball, fifty times in a row without stopping. Why? Because I want to prove to everyone that Shane Sullivan isn't a bad guy. You all make me out to be this colossal jerk so I figured I'd give something back to the fans. Let me find tonight's lucky fan....hmmmm....YOU! The little kid in the RVD t-shirt. Come on up here.

*Shane Sullivan points to a little boy, probably around 10 years old, wearing a Rick Van Dam shirt. The boy can't control his excitment as his dad picks him up over the guardrail and the kid runs into the ring. Shane Sullivan hands him the ball*

Shane Sullivan: What's your name?

Young Boy: Mikey.

Shane Sullivan: Ok Marky, here's the deal. If you can bounce that ball fifty times, I'll give you one thousand dollars. That will buy you a ton of baseball cards or whatever it is you kids buy these days. You can start....NOW!

*The boy starts bouncing the ball very slowly so he doesn't mess up. 1....2....3...4. The kid is doing well and looks as if he is going to complete the challenge. 45....46....47...48....all of a sudden, Shane Sullivan kicks the ball deep into the crowd. The boy looks up at him in shock, about to cry*

Shane Sullivan: Did you really think that I was going to let you do it Mitch? You're a nobody, that fat father you came here with is a nobody, and everyone else in this pathetic town is a nobody. People like you don't deserve my handouts. You all make me.....

*All of a sudden, Shane Sullivan is interrupted by the same ball that he just booted into the crowd being thrown back at him. Shane Sullivan is livid*

Shane Sullivan: WHAT THE HELL!? Who has the nerve to interrupt ME, while I am talking?

*Shane Sullivan looks into the crowd and out from the crowd comes Rick Van Dam. He is wearing street clothes. He hops into the ring and picks the ball off the mat before speaking*

Rick Van Dam: I believe this belonged to you. You know, you're right. You claim to be lucky, and you're right. You're lucky I don't drop you right here for what you just did to this kid. Instead, I'll save it for this Tuesday Night when I beat you to move one step closer to the World Championship. You might want to bring that four leaf clover of yours because you're going to need all the luck you can get.

*Rick Van Dam shoves the ball into Shane Sullivan's hands and then leaves the ring before going back into the crowd. Shane Sullivan is upset that someone stole his spotlight and he spikes the ball as hard as he can while the crowd is chanting RVD....RVD to end the show*

SuperKevin
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Here is the lineup for this Friday's Friday Night Fury

Triple Threat Match
The Truth vs Versatilevs Chris "The War Machine" Russell

SuperKevin
12-11-2007, 11:25 PM
FWF Tuesday Night dated 12/11

*The scene begins with a shot of a sold out Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA for tonight's FWF Tuesday Night. The preshow pyro has just finished and the crowd is going nuts. We go to ringside where Bill Warren and "Ace" Anderson are ready to get the show started*

Bill Warren: Hello and welcome to another edition of FWF Tuesday Night live from a sold out Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA. It's amazing how in just a short amount of time, the fan interest in the FWF has skyrocketed to new heights.

"Ace" Anderson: That's because everyone can't get enough of Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly. People all across the country are lining up to see the next evolution of pro wrestling.

Bill Warren: Can you go just two minutes without bringing up that cocky Chris Stylez? The man is a cancer in the FWF. He feels the whole organization revolves around him and everyone needs to get out of his way.

"Ace" Anderson: Well it's true.

Bill Warren: I'm not going to continue arguing with you about this. Not when we have an incredible show like tonights planned. Tonight we move forward in the tournament to crown the first ever FWF World Champion and then close it out with an amazing tag team gauntlet to decide who gets to wear the FWF Tag Team Titles for the first time ever. Commissioner Rod Gordon has really done an amazing job of booking these shows early on.

"Ace" Anderson: That's about the only thing he's done well. The way he unjustly discriminated against Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly was appalling! How can you be taken seriously as a company if you promote blatant predjudice against foreigners like that?

Bill Warren: I should just ignore you from now on, shouldn't I? Anyway, lets go to ringside and get tonights show underway. The first matchup is between "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan and the hardcore legend Rick Van Dam.

*Shane Sullivan's music starts to play and the fans start to boo loudly as "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan walks out from backstage and onto the top of the ramp. He is wearing black trunks and makes his way down to the ring, pointing to himself as he walks. He climbs onto the ring apron and enters the ring and waits for his opponent. Rick Van Dam's music then begins to play and Rick Van Dam can be spotted making his way through the crowd. The hardcore loving fans here in Philadelphia are cheering in approval and wishing him luck. Rick Van Dam leaps over the guard rail and then makes his way into the ring. The bell rings and the match begins. The two wrestlers lock up in the middle of the ring and Shane Sullivan gets the best of RVD and locks him in a side headlock. Rick Van Dam breaks the hold by pushing Sullivan forward before bouncing back off the ropes and connecting with a brutalflying leg lariat. Both men get up but Rick Van Dam gets to his feet first and sends Shane Sullivan to the mat with a drop kick. RVD then quickly mounts Sullivan while he's down and delivers several brutal punches to the head before the referee breaks them up. RVD gets up and pulls Shane Sullivan to his feet before irish whipping him into the ropes. Rick Van Dam attempts a dropkick but Shane Sullivan holds onto the ropes. Sullivan than quickly runs over to the fallen RVD and drops a hard elbow to the chest. Shane Sullivan gets up and drives his boot into Rick Van Dam's throat, choking him before the referee breaks it up. The Class Act then pulls RVD to his feet and delivers three hard knees to the midsection before dropping Rick Van Dam with a DDT. Sullivan then attempts a springboard moonsault but Van Dam is able to lift his knees at the last second. Shane Sullivan is holding his ribs in pain as Rick Van Dam gets up and pulls Sullivan to his feet before whipping him into the corner. Rick Van Dam then charges and leaps in for a corner splash, but Shane Sullivan moves out of the way. Van Dam collides with the turnbuckle hard, starts reeling backwards, and then Shane Sullivan grabs him from behind and connects with The Touch of Class. Sullivan then goes for the pin. 1....2.....3! "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan is the winner.*

Winner: Shane Sullivan via pinfall in 6:31

"Ace" Anderson: That ought to shut these hardcore loving fans up. Shane Sullivan shows them all a thing or two about class.

Bill Warren: Class? Did you see Sullivan blatantly chock Rob Van Dam with his boot? Hardly a classy performance in my opinion.

"Ace" Anderson: Well that's why your opinion doesn't count. Shane Sullivan is the, no pun intended, class of the FWF. He is my hands down favorite to win this tournament.

Bill Warren: I thought you considered Chris Stylez to be the favorite? Anyway, speaking of Stylez, his Canadian cohort LE Storm is scheduled to face Justin Knight for our next bout.

*Justin Knight's theme starts to play and the crowd starts to cheer as Justin Knight walks out from backstage. He is wearing black and white fitted shorts. He walks down towards ringside, loosening up his neck in the process. He climbs into the ring and waits for his opponent. The Canadian National Anthem then begins to play and the crowd erupts into nearly deafening boos. LE Storm then walks out, accompanied by Bryan LeFleur. Both men are wearing Canadian flag tights and LeFleur is carrying a Canadian flag. The two men walk down towards the ring and LE Storm climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. The bell rings and the match gets underway. The two men exchange punches in the center of the ring before Justin Knight counters a right jab from Storm, taking him to the mat with an armbar takedown. Knight breaks the hold and gets to his feet. He pulls LE Storm to his feet and twists his arm before driving him back to the mat with a brutal clothesline. Justin Knight again targets the right shoulder of Storm with a brutal stomp. Knight attempts to pull Storm to his feet but Storm counters with a shoulder thrust to the midsection. LE then grabs Justin Knight and whips him into the ropes before connecting with a spinning heel kick. Storm then locks Knight in a rear headlock. The referee tells him to break it but Storm doesn't comply. Finally, the referee manages to get Storm to break the hold. LE Storm gets to his feet and pulls Justin Knight up off the mat. Storm locks up with Knight and attempts a vertical suplex, but Knight counters and hits Storm with a brainbuster. Justin Knight covers for a quick pin. 1...2...LE Storm kicks out. Bryan LeFleur then gets up onto the apron and gets the attention of the referee. While the referee isn't looking, Justin Knight attempts to pull Storm to his feet but Storm hits him with a brutal low blow. Bryan LeFleur drops off the apron and the referee focuses back on the match. LE Storm then pulls Knight up to his feet. Storm attempts a superkick but Knight manages to sidestep it at the last second and the kick connects directly with the referee, knocking him out. Seeing that the referee is down, Bryan LeFleur enters the ring and he and Storm back Justin Knight into the corner, ready to double team him. All of a sudden, the same man who attacked Chris Stylez the previous week hops over the barricade, wielding a chair. The man slides into the ring and coldcocks Bryan LeFleur with the chair. The mystery fan then jabs the chair into the stomach of LE Storm before smashing it down accross his back. The man then tosses the chair out of the ring and rouses the referee. Justin Knight, capitalizing on the attack, covers for the pin. 1....2....3!*

Winner: Justin Knight via pinfall in 7:03

*The two Canadians then roll out of the ring andhe mystery fan gets into the ring with a microphone. He speaks for the first time.*

Sam Jones: Well, I guess all you fans out there are wondering who I am, and why I've been destroying these stupid Canadians, it's because I'm sick and tired of all of their anti-American sentiment. I have been watching some of their hate speech, and it burns me deep inside to see the Canadian Garbage bash our country. YET, they work for an American promotion. Drive American cars, and eat American fast food. I didn't serve 4 years in the Army during this war, to come back to this fine country and hear it get blasted by some punk living off of this country. But, back to why I'm holding a mic. I'm here to introduce myself. My name is 2LT Samuel Jones. But my friends like to call me "Scar," *rips off shirt, exposing the scar gained in the war* And I hate ungrateful people like the Canadian Assembly. And I joined the FWF, to make their lives hell. And Chris Stylez! You are the biggest annoyance of all. AND IF YOU WANT ME! YOU GOT ME! Next Tuesday! IN A CAGE!!!! Accept it, if you are man enough.

*Chris Stylez's music then starts to play and the crowd begins to boo. Stylez walks out onto the ramp with the remaining members of the Canadian Assembly. Styles has a mic and starts to speak*

Chris Stylez: Ok, first off, what gives you the right to come out here and challenge God's Gift to Wrestling and the best wrestler the FWF has to offer. In Canada we have a little thing called paying your dues. You can't just jump to the top without earning it besides, I don't have time for you with me winning the FWF Championship tournament and all. So you won't be getting that match next week but I have a better idea. If you want a piece of me that badly, you'll have to earn it. And since you so rudely assaulted my fellow Canadian Lance Storm, I think it's only fair that you take him on match next week on FWF Tuesday Night. If, and that's a BIG if, you manage to come out on top, then we'll talk about this little cage match.

*Chris Stylez and the rest of the Canadian Assembly then leave the ringside area*

Bill Warren: Wow. So we finally figure out who this mystery man who attacked Chris Stylez was. Chris Stylez and the rest of the Canadian Assembly better watch their backs because Sam "Scar" Jones looks like he mans business.

"Ace" Anderson: I don't care if he's a war hero, the guy still doesn't have the right to do whatever the hell he wants. Chris Stylez is right, whatever happened to paying your dues?

Bill Warren: What dues has Chris Stylez paid? This guy proclaimed him to be the best thing the FWF has ever seen before he ever stepped foot in a FWF ring. I hope he's able to focus because his match against Shawn
Thornton is next.

*Chris Stylez music starts to play and the crowd boos loudly as Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly make their way from backstage to ringside. Chris Stylez makes sure to tell the members of the Canadian Assembly to stay at ringside to keep unwanted guests out of the ring. Stylez enters the ring and waits for his opponent. Shawn Thornton's music starts to play and the crowd gives a moderate pop as Thornton emerges from backstage and walks down to the ring. He enters the ring and the bell rings, starting this matchup. Thornton closes in on Stylez and Stylez connects with a solid boot to the stomach. he attempts a second kick but it is caught by Thornton who then levels Chris Stylez with a clothesline. Shawn Thornton then drops his fist into the forehead of the fallen Chris Stylez. Thornton gets to his feet and pulls Stylez to his feet before sending Stylez into the ropes with an irish whip. Chris Stylez bounces off the ropes only to get met with a running knee to the midsection. Thornton pulls Stylez to his feet and kicks him hard in the stomach. Thrornton then runs backwards to bounce off the ropes only to get tripped up by Jason Divine. Thornton then gets up and starts yelling at Jason Divine. While he is not paying attention, Chris Stylez comes in and rolls Thornton up with a schoolboy for the pin. 1...2...3! Chris Stylez then quickly slides out of the ring to celebrate with the Canadian Assembly. Shawn Thornton is angry that he allowed himself to be distracted so easily.*

Winner: Chris Stylez via pinfall in 2:34

"Ace" Anderson: That's how a master technician handles his business in the ring. Chris Stylez barely even broke a sweat.

Bill Warren: Handles his business? All he did was capitalize on the fact that Divine interferred and distracted Shawn Thornton. Hardly an impressive win for Chris Stylez.

"Ace" Anderson: A win is a win and you know that Bill. Besides, Thornton shouldn't have allowed himself to be so preoccupied with Devine.

Bill Warren: Someone has to do something about the Canadian Assembly being at ringside or else Chris Stylez will always have the upper hand. Anyway, our final tournament matchup of the night is up next between the powerhouse that is The Eliminator and Philadelphia's own Mike Hunt.

*Pyro starts to shoot up from either side of the aisle as The Eliminator's music starts to play. The Eliminator then walks out and makes his way to the ring. He steps up onto the apron and climbs over the ropes and into the ring. Phialadelphia's own Mike Hunt's music then starts to play and the crowd erupts into a huge roar of approval. Mike Hunt walks down to the ring and enters the ring. The bell rings and this match is underway. Mike Hunt starts off by charging at The Eliminator who kicks the charging Hunt in the stomach. The Eliminator then grabs the keeled over Hunt and picks him up high above his head before sending him crashing to the mat with a HUGE powerbomb. Mike Hunt appears to be out cold. The Eliminator covers for the pin. 1....2....3!*

Winner: The Eliminator via pinfall in 0:20

Bill Warren: I hope nobody blinked because they might have missed the fastest match in the short history of the FWF. I can't believe how quickly The Eliminator dominated Mike Hunt.

"Ace" Anderson: So much for Mike Hunt getting the fans here in Philadelphia to rally behind him.

Bill Warren: It's now time to move on to our main event for the night.
The FWF Tag Team Titles are on the line tonight in an amazing tag team gauntlet match.

*Shane Sullivan's music is the first to play as the crowd starts to boo loudly. The Shane Sullivan Experience then make their way down to ringside and enter the ring and wait for their opponents. Skillz That Killz' music then starts to play and Skillz That Killz emerge from the backstage area and make their way down to the ring. The two men then enter the ring. The bell rings and Shane Sullivan and Frosti Skillz are the first two in the ring. Frosti Skillz starts off by charging at Sullivan and attempting a clothesline but Sullivan ducks under it. Frosti Skillz bounces off the ropes and Shane Sullivan catches him in the chin with a superkick. Frosti Skillz is out cold. Shane Sullivan covers for the pin. 1....2....3!*

Skillz That Killz eliminated in 0:15

Bill Warren: Wow, as if the last match wasn't short enough we just saw another record breaking moment.

*The KnightStalkers are the next to enter the tag team gauntlet as they make their way down to the ring. Justin Knight is the first to take action as the bell rings and this match is underway. Justin Knight slowly walks towards Shane Sullivan, who quickly runs over and tags his brother Steve Sullivan into the match. Shane then yells at Steve to get in there and fight. Steve Sullivan enters the ring and locks up with Justin Knight. Knight manages to come out on top and and wrenches Steve Sullivan in a side headlock before taking him down to the mat with a bulldog. While on the mat, Justin Knight quickly locks a camel clutch onto Steve Sullivan. Knight breaks the hold and pulls Steve Sullivan to his feet. Knight tags in Chino Asenino who enters the ring by hitting Steve Sullivan with a brutal springboard clothesline. Asenino quickly gets to his feet before dropping a guillotine leg drop accross the neck of Sullivan. Chino pulls Steve Sullivan to his feet and delivers a hard roundhouse kick to the stomach before taking him back to the mat with a scissor kick to the back of the head. Chino Asenino then tags Justin Knight back in. Steve Sullivan tries to crawl over to make a tag but Shane Sullivan isn't paying attention. Justin Knight runs over and drops a running elbow to the back of Steve Sullivan before he can make the tag. Justin Knight then drags Steve Sullivan over to his corner and pulls him to his feet. Justin Knight then picks Steve Sullivan up from behind and BURNING HAMMER! Justin Knight covers for the pin. 1...2...3!*

The Shane Sullivan Experience eliminated in 6:53

*The Canadian Assembly, represented by Jason Divine and Bryan LeFleur, is the next team to enter the gauntlet. Jason Divine starts the match as the bell rings. Jason Divine and Justin Knight lock up in the center of the ring before Knight overpowers Divine and scoop slams him to the mat, followed by a quick leg drop. Knight floats over and hammers off five or six hard mounted punches to the head of Jason Divine. Knight gets up and pulls Divine to his feet before whipping him into his corner. Knight walks over and delivers several shoulder thrusts into the ribs of Jason Divine. Divine slumps into the corner as Justin Knight tags in Chino Asesino. Knight picks Divine up onto his shoulders as Chino climbs the turnbuckle and executes a devastating top rope bulldog on Jason Divine. Asesino covers quickly. 1.......2.....3!*

The Canadian Assembly eliminated at 9:23

*The last team to enter the gauntlet is Pulse as Shawn Thornton and Trevor Lewis run down to the ring to get this started. Shawn Thornton starts the match as the bell rings to get this underway. Chino starts things off with several sharp kicks to the legs of Shawn Thornton. Thornton finally catches one but Chino Asesino then connects with an enziguri kick. Chino pulls Thornton to his feet but Shawn Thornton quickly punches Chino in the midsection. Thornton whips Asesino into the ropes and bends over to attempt a back body drop but Asesino counters with a sunset flip. 1...2...Shawn Thornton all of a suddenly rolls the other way and counters with a pin attempt of his own. 1.....2....3!!!!*

Winner and new FWF Tag Team Champions: Pulse via pinfall in 10:14

SuperKevin
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM

Here is the card for next Tuesday's FWF Tuesday Night show presented live from New York City.

Hardcore Rules Match
Rick Van Dam vs Mike Hunt

Sam "Scar" Jones vs LE Storm

Semi-finals for the FWF World Championship Tournament
Justin Knight vs The Eliminator

Semi-finals for the FWF World Championship Tournament
Shane Sullivan vs Chris Stylez

FWF United States Championship Match
The Pegasus Kid vs The Dark Angel

SuperKevin
12-14-2007, 02:14 PM
FWF Friday Night Fury Results 12/14

The Truth defeats Versatile and The War Machine

More detailed writeup to come at a later time due to travel plans

SuperKevin
12-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Finally the FWF Tuesday Night results. Sorry for the delay

*The scene begins with a shot of a sold out crowd at Madison Square Garden for FWF Tuesday Night live from New York City. The crowd is going nuts after the pre-show pyro goes off. Bill Warren and "Ace" Anderson are at ringside waiting to get the show started.*

Bill Warren: Hello and welcome to another sold out edition of FWF Tuesday Night live from New York City. We apologize for the brief hiatus but it appears corporate funding of FWF had run out and the NFLDC was forced to drop us from their lineup. Luckily, the FWF was saved by an anonymous new sponsor who promises to make the FWF bigger and better than ever. And to start the new sponsorship off right we have one hell of a show planned for you all tonight. We have the FWF's first ever hardcore rules match, a United States championship matchup, the semi-finals of the World Championship tournament, and the debut of one Sam "Scar" Jones. Action packed as always.

"Ace" Anderson: I'm looking forward to seeing LE Storm show this punk "Scar" Jones the meaning of the word respect. Who does this guy think he is to barge in here and try to dictate who he gets to fight?

Bill Warren: Be careful what you say about Sam Jones there Ace. The man is afterall, a war veteran and deserves our respect.

"Ace" Anderson: I'm not going to show him any respect until he starts to show a little respect around here. It is a two way street you know.

Bill Warren: Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to sit here next to you Ace. Anyway, moving on, tonight's first matchup is another FWF first. It happens to be the first match in FWF history to be under hardcore rules.

"Ace" Anderson: I for one am looking forward to seeing these two guys beat the piss out of each other. In fact, I'm hoping I'll be able to catch a tooth or two here at ringside.

*Mike Hunt's music starts to play to a weak reception as he walks down the ramp and towards the ring. He is carrying a hockey stick over his shoulder and he climbs into the ring. Then, Rick Van Dam's music begins to play and Rick Van Dam starts making his way down through the crowd to ringside. He leaps over the guardrail and slides into the ring. The bell rings and this match is underway. Mike Hunt swings the hockey stick at Rick Van Dam but Van Dam catches it and pulls Hunt in, only to level him with a clothesline. Rick Van Dam then jabs the hockey stick into Mike Hunt's midsection a few times before tossing it aside. Van Dam then pulls Mike Hunt to his feet and throws him out of the ring. As Mike Hunt gets up to his feet on the outside, Rick Van Dam runs back against the ropes and hits Hunt with an insane suicide dive through the ropes. Both men are down on the ground on the outside of the ring.*

Bill Warren: OH MY GOD! Did you just see that suicide dive by Rick Van Dam!? The slightest miscalculation in that maneuver and he would have crashed face first onto the floor.

*Rick Van Dam is the first to get up and he pulls Mike Hunt to his feet. Van Dam drags Hunt over to the steel steps and attempts to smash his head into the steps, but Hunt counters and smashes Van Dam's face into the steel steps. Mike Hunt then whips Rick Van Dam into the guardrail before kicking him in the midsection twice. Hunt then grabs Rick Van Dam and attempts to vertical suplex him to the mat but Rick Van Dam counters and hits Mike Hunt with an inverted DDT. While Hunt is on the ground, Rick Van Dam climbs onto the ring apron and performs a perfect springboard moonsault onto Mike Hunt. Van Dam goes for the cover. 1....2...Mike Hunt manages to get his shoulder up at the last possible moment. Rick Van Dam then goes to the crowd to get a metal folding chair. He waits for Mike Hunt to get to his feet before throwing the chair at him. Mike Hunt catches it and then Rick Van Dam runs up the steel steps and connects with a Van Daminator. Mike Hunt is now busted open and unconsious. Rick Van Dam goes for the cover. 1.....2.....3!!!!*

Winner: Rick Van Dam via pinfall in 6:38

Bill Warren: That was a great way to debut the hardcore rules match on FWF Tuesday Night. Rick Van Dam really put on a show for the fans here tonight.

"Ace" Anderson: At least Mike Hunt managed to last longer than 25 seconds this time.

Bill Warren: In his defense, last week he had to go up against one of the top competitors in the FWF in The Eliminator. There aren't many people on the FWF roster that would have fared much better. Well it's time to go to ringside for the FWF debut of Sam "Scar" Jones, who is a man on a mission as of late.

"Ace" Anderson: I hope LE Storm teaches this guy a lesson. I can't say it enough. This guy has to be shown the meaning of the word respect and there is nobody better to teach him than LE Storm.

*The Canadian National Anthem begins to play as LE Storm and Bryan LeFleur come out and make their way to ringside. Bryan LeFleur is carrying the Canadian flag. The two of them get to ringside and climb into the ring. LE Storm gets a microphone from the ring announcer and starts to speak*

LE Storm: If I may be serious for a moment, please rise and pay respect for the great nation of Canada while we pay tribute to its glorious national anthem.

*The Canadian National Anthem starts to play as LE Storm and Bryan LeFleur stand at attention for it. The fans are booing loudly. All of a sudden, the anthem is interrupted by Sam "Scar" Jones' entrance music. LE Strom is irate as Sam "Scar" Jones makes his way from backstage to ringside. He slides into the ring and Bryan LeFleur gets out of the ring. The bell rings and the match begins. The two men lock up in the center of the ring with Scar whipping LE Storm into the ropes before sening him crashing to the mat with a spinebuster. Jones then floats over and locks LE Storm in a brutal side headlock before breaking the hold with a punch to the face. Scar then gets up and stomps on the back of Storm. Scar pulls LE Strom to his feet and then knees him in the midsection before hooking both arms and hitting LE Storm with the Scar Tissue. Jones then grabs LE Storms legs and locks in the Scar'd For Life submission hold. LE Storm tries to fight it but eventually taps giving Sam "Scar" Jones the win.*

Winner: Sam "Scar" Jones via submission in 2:31

Bill Warren: Wow that was an impressive debut for Sam "Scar" Jones. I think he just sent a message out to Chris Stylez. I hope he was watching.

"Ace" Anderson: Like he has the time to waste watching this match when he has a huge match against Shane Sullivan coming up. Chris Stylez is a professional and is always 100% focused on his upcoming opponent.

Bill Warren: He better be focused on this match because Shane Sullivan is no easy opponent. Speaking of which, this match is about to get underway, but first, let's take a look at the journey these two competitors have had to get to this point.

*A video starts to play over the jumbotron chronicaling the brief journey Shane Sullivan and Chris Stylez have made en route to tonight's matchup. It shows Shane Sullivan's first round win over Rick Van Dam via the Touch of Class. It then shows FWF Commisioner's rant about Chris Stylez having to prove himself by figthing the Truth in a play-in match. It then graphically shows Chris Stylez hitting The Truth with multiple con-chair-tos.*

Bill Warren: I still get chills seeing that violent image. Thankfully he wasn't seriously injured.

*Shane Sullivan's music starts to play as Shane Sullivan and his brother Steve make their way from backstage and towards the ring. The fans are booing loudly at the arrogant nature of Sullivan as he refuses to acknowledge them at ringside. The two men climb up onto the apron and Steve Sullivan seperates the ropes for Shane to enter the ring. Chris Stylez' music then starts to play and the boos get even louder as Chris Stylez and the Canadian Assembly walk out towards the ring. Chris Stylez climbs into the ring and Steve Sullivan leaves the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway. The two men lock up before Chris Stylez breaks free and hits Sullivan with a Canadian Uppercut. He then grabs Shane and whips him into the ropes only to send him to the mat with a spinning back elbow. He locks Shane Sullivan up with a rear chinlock before breaking the hold with a clubbing shot to the chest. Both men get up and Chris Stylez is the first to act with a boot to Shane Sullivan's midsection. Stylez then snapmares Sullivan to the mat before fiercly kicking him in the spine. Chris Styles then quickle leaps over the seated Shane Sullivan, bounces off the ropes and connects with a drop kick to the face. Chris Stylez gets up and whips Shane Sullivan into the corner. Stylez then walks over and picks Sullivan up onto the second turnbuckle before sending him to the mat with God's Greatest Nation. Chris Stylez gos for the pin. 1...2...Sullivan manages to lift his shoulder at the last possible moment. Chris Stylez argues with the referee briefly about what he thought was a slow count. He then gets up and runs backwards to bounce off the ropes only to get tripped by Steve Sullivan. Stylez gets up and starts jawing off with Steve Sullivan, who is now on the apron. While Chris Stylez is distracted, Shane Sullivan gets up spins Chris Stylez around, kicks him in the stomach and sends him headfirst to the mat with a DDT. Shane Sullivan then gets up and starts yelling at his brother, Steve, about how he doesn't need his help. While he wasn't paying attention, Chris Stylez quickly rolls him up from behind for a pin attempt. 1....2....kickout by Shane Sullivan*

Bill Warren: This match has been intense. Another kickout by Shane Sullivan.

*Both men get up around the same time and Chris Stylez swings a massive haymaker but Shane Sullivan ducks under it and grabs Chris Stylez from behind. He then proceeds to german suplex him once, twice, three times, and finally a fourth time for his trademark Four of a Kind. Shane Sullivan goes for a cover. 1...2...Chris Stylez kicks out. Shane Sullivan then gets up and attempts a springboard moonsault but Chris Stylez gets his knees up to block it at the last moment. Shane Sullivan is writhing in pain as Chris Stylez gets to his feet. All of a sudden, The Truth's new NWO music starts to play and Chris Stylez panics. He orders the Canadian Assembly to block the entrance ramp to prevent outside interference. Nobody comes out from backstage and Chris Stylez then focuses his attention back on Shane Sullivan, who is starting to get up. Chris Stylez attempts a superkick but Sullivan moves out of the way and the kick connects with the referee, knocking him out. Shane Sullivan then grabs Chris Stylez and attempts to vertical suplex him, but Stylez spins out of it from behind and drops Shane Sullivan with the Last Rites. The referee is still down so Chris Stylez can't go for a pin. Instead he slides out of the ring and grabs a chair to throw into the ring. He grabs another one and slides into the ring. Chris Stylez slides one of the chairs under Shane Sullivan's head to set him up for a con-chair-to. Chris Stylez then lifts the other chair over his head, ready to slam it down on Sullivan's head when all of a sudden, The Truth runs out from the crowd, enters the ring, and spears Chris Stylez. The Truth then grabs the chair that was under Shane Sullivan's head and slams it over Chris Stylez' head as he made his way to his feet. Chris Stylez is reeling as Shane Sullivan gets to his knee and hits Chris Stylez with a low blow. He then gets to his feet and sends Chris Stylez crashing to the mat face first with the Touch of Class. The referee is now awake and Shane Sullivan covers for the pin. 1....2.....3!!*

Winner: Shane Sullivan via pinfall in 13:04

"Ace" Anderson: WHAT!? Chris Stylez was robbed. Who does the Truth think he is to cost Chris Stylez this match!?

Bill Warren: That has to be the greatest match in the young history of the FWF. It'll be hard for Justin Knight and The Eliminator to top that, but they'll try in just a moment.

*Justin Knight's music starts to play and the crowd starts to cheer as Justin Knight makes his way to ringside. Justin Knight slides into the ring and waits for his opponent. Then, pyro starts to shoot out from the aisleway as The Eliminator makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. He steps onto the apron and over the ropes, entering the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway. The Eliminator charges forward and attempts a clothesline but Knight ducks under it and when The Eliminator bounces off the ropes and makes his way back, Justin Knight hits him with a brutal drop kick to the knee. The Eliminator is down on one knee and Justin Knight grabs him by the head and hits him with a jawbreaker. Knight pulls The Eliminator to his feet and whips him into the corner. Justin Knight runs and attempts a high impact splash in the corner but The Eliminator catches him in mid air. The Eliminator carries Justin Knight out to the middle of the ring before throwing him to the mat with a release German suplex. The Eliminator then pulls Justin Knight to his feet but Knight counters and strikes him in the chest with a hard knee before grabbing The Eliminator by the back of the head and falling backwards for a Lights Out. Justin Knight goes for the pin. 1....2....3!*

Winner: Justin Knight via pinfall in 3:41

Bill Warren: What a headsup move by Justin Knight to pick up the win! I can't believe we finally have the championship match in place for the first ever FWF World Championship. At the PPV it will be Justin Knight vs Shane Sullivan for the gold. You can't ask for a better main event!

"Ace" Anderson: Shane Sullivan is going to make short work of this Knight fellow and I can't think of a better world champion. The FWF needs a little class.

Bill Warren: Not even 30 minutes ago you were proclaiming Chris Stylez to be the greatest champion the FWF has ever known and now you're jumping ship?

"Ace" Anderson: What!? Lies! I never once endorsed that low life Canadian thug Chris Stylez.

Bill Warren: I can't believe you Ace. You've been kissing the ground Chris Stylez walks on for weeks now but whatever. It's now time for our main event. The Pegasus Kid will be making his first ever FWF United States Championship defense against The Dark Angel. The Pegasus Kid might want to be careful because he is at an extreme size disadvantage in this match.

*The Dark Angel's music starts to play as The Dark Angel ominously walks down the ramp towards the ring. He climbs into the ring and waits for the champion. Then, all of a sudden, the lights go out and lazers start shooting around the arena as The Pegasus Kid walks out from backstage. The crowd cheers as he dances his way down the aisle and towards the ring. He hops up onto the apron and over the ropes, making his way into the ring. He dances around a bit more and the lights come back on. The bell rings and the match is underway, however, before either wrestler can make a move, The Eliminator runs down the ramp, carrying a steel pole of some sort and slides into the ring. He gets up and strikes The Pegasus Kid in the face with the pole, knocking him out. The bell rings quickly resulting in a disqualification.*

Winner: The Pegasus Kid via DQ in 0:10

*The Dark Angel then advances on The Eliminator before he too catches a face full of steel. The Dark Angel, rolls out of the ring to safety as The Eliminator picks The Pegasus Kid up and powerbombs him to the mat. He then picks the limp Pegasus Kid up by the throat and holds him out for all to see before savagely slamming him to the mat. The Eliminator then leaves the ring while medics tend to The Pegasus Kid.*

Bill Warren: I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED! This could be the most gruesome attack the FWF has ever seen. The Eliminator must still be angry about the defeat at the hands of The Pegasus Kid in the Battle Royale for the United States Championship. I can't wait to hear what FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon has to say about this.

SuperKevin
12-27-2007, 09:39 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've had an amazing first month of action in the Fantasy Wrestling Federation and we're hoping that our inagural Pay Per View, appropriately named New Beginnings, will continue to provide our fans with non-stop entertainment. Loyal fans have watched for weeks as the tournament to crown the first ever FWF World Champion raged on before finally culminating in possibly the biggest match the young FWF has ever seen. So without further delay, here is the card for New Beginnings which will take place on January 6th.

FWF World Championship Match
Shane Sullivan vs. Justin Knight

Cage Match
Sam "Scar" Jones vs Chris Stylez

FWF United States Championship Match
The Eliminator vs The Pegasus Kid(c)

FWF Tag Team Championship Match
The Canadian Assembly represented by Jason Divine and Bryan LeFleur vs Pulse(c)

No Disqulification Match
LE Storm vs The Truth

And then that's not all folks. It has recently come to my attention that there are several members of the FWF roster that aren't exactly living up to the standard of excellence we demand here in the Fantasy Wrestling Federation. Because of this I feel the need to thin the ranks of any dead weight with the following match

Winner keeps His Job while the losers all get Fired
The HeartThrob vs Versatile vs The Dark Angel vs Mike Hunt vs Rick Van Dam

SuperKevin
01-06-2008, 09:36 PM
The scene begins with a shot of a sold out crowd in Boston, Massachussetts for the FWF's first ever Pay Per View event, New Beginnings. The crowd is going nuts as the pre-show pyro has just finished up. We then go ringside to the familiar faces of the FWF's ringside play by play crew, Bill Warren and "Ace" Anderson, who are ready to start tonight's huge event.*

Bill Warren: Well, Ace, it's finally here. The moment everyone has been waiting for. The first ever Pay Per View event in the young history of the Fantasy Wrestling Federation. Yes folks, it is time for New Beginnings!

"Ace" Anderson: This really is the moment everyone has been waiting for Bill. This is when "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan shows the entire world why he truely is, the class of the FWF.

Bill Warren: I still find it amazing how quickly you jumped ship on Chris Stylez. I think you were the only person, other than himself of course, who buys into his hype.

"Ace" Anderson: What!? I never, ever believed in that hoser Chris Stylez. He is nothing but a loudmouthed, no talent bum who needs to take his ass back north. Especially if he ever thought he had a chance at the FWF World Championship. Shane Sullivan is going to be the first, and more than likely, only champion in the history of the FWF. The guy is just that good.

Bill Warren: You know what, there is no point in even trying to argue with you Ace so I won't even try anymore. We have way too much action planned for this evening. Not only will we determine the first ever FWF World Champion, we will also finally see Sam "Scar' Jones get his hands on Chris Stylez, 1 on 1 inside of a steel cage! The Tag Team and United States Championships are also on the line tonight. And to start all of this off we have a No Disqualification match between The Truth and LE Storm, as well as big time 5 man match where the losers all get fired. Six amazing matches in one night and it all takes place here at New Beginnings!

"Ace" Anderson: Geez, calm down a bit Bill. We wouldn't want you to have a heart attack.

Bill Warren: I'm sorry Ace but I can't help it. This is the biggest night in FWF history to date. Let's go to the ring to kick things off with our first match of the night. Mike Hunt, The Dark Angel, Versatile, The HeartThrob, and Rick Van Dam are all fighting for their jobs in a massive free for all.

"Ace" Anderson: Will anybody really care if these guys get fired though? I mean Mike Hunt was the loser in the shortest match in FWF history and the Dark Angel got cracked in the face with a steel pole the last time we saw him. I mean I commend FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon for giving these guys a chance to go out on top but I don't think anyone really cares. In fact, I expect the lines in the bathrooms and at the concession stands to be at their longest during this match.

*While Bill and Ace were talking, each of the five participants in the You're Fired match made their way to the ring. The bell rings and this match is underway. The match begins with Versatile and The HeartThrob, obviously still upset at their early loss to The Dark Angel, immediately going to work on the Dark Angel with a series ok kicks to the midsection followed by a two man snap suplex. Mike Hunt and Rick Van Dam are locked up in the corner with Rick Van Dam whipping Hunt into the opposite corner before crashing in with a high impact corner splash. The HeartThrob then grabs Rick Van Dam from behind and locks him in an abdominal stretch. Versatile, obviously working with The HeartThrob, then kicks Van Dam in the stomach causing The HeartThrob to break the hold. Versatile then goes for a hard right hand but Van Dam ducks and it connects directly with the face of The HeartThrob. The HeartThrob appears to be angry over the accidental shot and engages in a shoving match with Versatile near the ropes. All of a sudden, The Dark Angel comes running overand violently clotheslines the two men with enough force to send all three men over the top rope. While the other three are on the outside, Mike Hunt grabs Rick van Dam and attempts to vertical suplex him but Rick Van Dam counters and nails Hunt with a brutal brainbuster. The three guys on the outside are all starting to get to their feet as Rick Van Dam runs and performs a crazy springboard plancha to the outside onto all three wrestlers.*

Bill Warren: OH MY GOD! Did you see that Ace? Rick Van Dam just went airborn and took out all three men on the outside. He's like a one man wrecking crew tonight.

*Rick Van Dam is the first to get to his feet on the outside and he climbs onto the ring apron. Mike Hunt, who is now up to his feet as well walks over and attempts to lock up with Van Dam from inside the ring, but Van Dam drives his shoulder into the midsection of Hunt before performing a textbook sunset flip on Mike Hunt over the ropes, resulting in a pin attempt. 1.....2.....3!!!! Rick Van Dam is your winner.

Winner: Rick Van Dam via pinfall in 7:24

*Rick Van Dam is celebrating his win and the keeping of his job in the ring when all of a sudden, a masked man runs out from the backstage area and into the ring. He is wearing a red and yellow mask with matching tights. Rick Van Dam is completely oblivious to the fact that this newcomer has hit the ring. While his back is turned, Rick van Dam is sent stumbling into the ropes after being hit in the back with a dropkick. Rick Van Dam is draped over the middle rope, and out of nowhere the newcomer hits Rick Van Dam in the face with a Tiger Feint kick. Rick Van Dam has been busted wide open and lying in the middle of the ring. The newcomer then climbs the top rope and lands an insane shooting star press onto the badly beaten Rick van Dam. The newcomer then gets up and taunts the motionless, bloodied Rick Van Dam before leaving the ring. Everyone is in a state of shock as paramedics rush down to attend to Rick Van Dam before leading him backstage on a stretcher.*

Bill Warren: What the heck was that all about? Who was that guy and what kind of issue does he have with Rick Van Dam?

"Ace' Anderson: I don't know but what is wrong with security around here lately? First that nutjob Scar runs in out of the crowd to attack Chris Stylez, and now this. FWF Commissioner Rod Gordon has to do something about this.

*All of a sudden, FWF Commisioner Rod Gordon walks out from backstage and makes his way to the ring, towards the announcers table.*

Bill Warren: Well Ace, it looks like you might have your chance to talk to him face to face about it.

*Rod Gordon sits down at the table next to "Ace" Anderson and puts on a headseat.*

Rod Gordon: Hello Bill. Hello Ace. Seeing how this is our first ever Pay Per View event in FWF history, what kind of a commissioner would I be if I didn't come down here and join you guys for a front row seat?

Bill Warren: Well we're glad to have you join us Mr. Gordon. If you don't mind me asking, do you happen to know anything behind what we just winessed in the ring a few moments ago?

Rod Gordon: I'm glad you asked me that Bill because yes, I do in fact know something about that. As you all are well aware, the FWF recently fell under some financial hardship in the recent weeks due to lack of corporate sponsors. There were rumors that the FWF was going to be pulled off of television altogether which probably would have killed the young organization. You all might also be aware that it was announce at the last FWF Tuesday Night show that the FWF had been saved by a new sponsorship group that requests to be anonymous. Well, to get to what you all just recently witnessed in the ring, the new sponsorship group, in an attempt to raise excitement among viewers, they have asked me to start a brand new light heavyweight division known as The High Impact Division. The High Impact Division will feature some of the most insane high flying wrestling you have ever seen and to make sure of that, the sponsorship group has brought in their own competitor to help start things up. That man is known as Kid Flash and he is the man you just recently saw in action. Kid Flash has a long history of daredevil wrestling that the sponsorship group feels will be good for business. So it is my pleasure to announce that starting next week, each show will feature non stop excitement and entertainment that only the High impact Division can bring you.

Bill Warren: I can't wait. I don't know who this new sponsorship group is but it seems they have a lot of ideas on how to improve this company. Anyway, moving on, our next match this evening is a No Disqualification match between The Truth and The Canadian Assembly's own LE Storm.

"Ace" Anderson: Is anyone else completely confused by what The Truth and this "nWo" is up to? I mean it's only one man. I seriously doubt he'll make the impact he intends on making.

*The Canadian Assembly's music starts to play as LE Storm walks out to the ring alone. The crowd is booing loudly. LE Storm is carrying a microphone in one hand and his trademark Canadian flag in the other. He enters the ring and starts to speak*

LE Storm: If I may be serious for just a moment. Everyone please stand and pay your respect to the greatest nation in the world, Canada, while the Canadian National Anthem is played.

*LE Storm lowers his head to prepare to pay his respect to canada but rather than the Canadian National Anthem, The Truth's music starts to play as the Truth walks out. LE Storm is livid. The Truth gets halfway to the ring befire LE Storm quickly exits the ring and meets him halfway up the ramp with a brutal shot to the head with the Canadian flag. The bell rings and this match is underway. LE Storm rolls up the flag and wraps it around the Truth's neck, choking him and dragging him to the ring. The get to ringside and LE Storm then breaks the chokehold by sending the Truth to the floor with a hard right hand to the face. LE Storm pulls The Truth to his feet and rolls him into the ring before entering the ring himself. LE Storm pulls The Truth up to his feet again but The Truth quickly counters with a knee to the midsection. The Truth the grabs LE Storm by the head and takes him to the mat with a running facebreaker. The Truth then floats over and quickly mounts LE Storm before delivering several hard punches to the face. The Truth then gets up and pulls LE Storm halfway to his feet before slamming his face directly into his knee. The Truth then rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slids back into the ring and sets in the middle of the ring. The Truth then picks LE Storm up and piledrivers him head first onto the steel chair. LE Storm appears to be out cold. The Truth apparently is not satisfied yet and starts savagely stomping on the unconsious LE Storm. The Truth then takes the chair and rests it on top of LE Storm's face before performing a double foot stomp directly onto the chair. LE Storm is bleeding all over the place now. The Truth then goes for the pin. 1......2......3!*

Winner: The Truth via pinfall in 5:42

*The Truth then requests a microphone and starts to speak*

The Truth: Chris Stylez, I hope you're watching because you aren't the only one who can do some damage with a steel chair. I haven't forgotten what you did to me a few weeks back. Just know that everything your little flunky LE Storm just got, you're about to get ten times worse.

*The Truth then drops the microphone and leaves the ringside area as paramedics come out to attend to LE Storm and take him backstage.*

Bill Warren: There must be something in the air tonight because that is two stright matches that have resulted in extreme acts of violence requiring paramedics to rush to ringside. Hopefully our next matchup between The Canadian Assembly, represented by Jason Devine and Bryan LeFleur and the FWF Tag Team Champions Pulse stays a little more civil.

Rod Gordon: The sponsorship group feels we have not placed nearly enough emphasis on the tag team titles and tag team wrestling in general so look for major changes to be made after the PPV.

Bill Warrem: This sponsorship group seems to have an opinion on everything don't they? Anyway, lets go to the ring for the first of three title matches we're going to see tonight.

*The Canadian Assembly's music starts to play as Jason Devine and Bryan LeFleur walk out to a chorus of boos. Bryan LeFleur confidently walks down to ringside while Jason Devine is talking back to the booing fans. The two men enter the ring and wait for their opponents. Then, Pulse's music starts to play and the crowd starts cheering. Pulse then walks out and down towards the ramp. The enter the ring and the bell rings. Shawn Thornton and Bryan LeFleur are the first two in the ring. The two men lock up in the center of the ring before LeFleur wins the matchup by shoving Thornton to the mat. Thornton quickly gets back to his feet and obviously unintimidated, immediately locks back up with LeFleur. Thornton drive kis knee into the guy of Bryan LeFleur and then takes him down with a drop toe hold into an ankle lock submission hold. LeFleur easily manages to forces his way out of the hold however. The two wrestlers get up and Thornton is first to act, whipping LeFleur into the ropes and driving him to the mat with a spinning back elbow. Shawn Thornton then pulls Bryan LeFleur to his feet and drags him over to his corner, where he tags in Trevor Lewis. Shawn Thornton then drops LeFleur to all fours with a hard double axe handle before Trevor Lewis hits him with a springboard guillotine leg drop. Trevor Lewis then pulls LeFleur up to his feet and whips him into the corner. Lewis climbs up and starts delivering several mounted punches before LeFleur tosses him to the mat. Lewis quickly gets to his feet and runs toward LeFleur, leaping for a flying cross body block, but LeFleur catches him in mid air and slams him down with a brutal powerslam. Bryan LeFleur then walks over and tags in Jason Divine. Lewis is crawling towards his corner trying to tag Shawn Thornton in but Devine runs over and dropkicks Thornton off the ring apron before the tag is made. Divine then gets up and stomps Lewis in the back of the head. Divine picks up Trevor Lewis and carries him over to the corner, setting him up in a tree of woe. With Lewis just hanging there, Jason Devine climbs up the turnbuckle and drives his foot into the groin of Trevor Lewis while barking at the disapproving fans. Jason Divine then hops off the turnbuckle and connects with a low angle drop kick to the face of the still suspended Trevor Lewis. Jason Divine gets up and pulls Lewis out of the tree of woe and tosses him down onto the mat. Divine is cockily strutting in the middle of the ring and getting the crowd heated. Meanwhile, Trevor Lewis has managed to crawl over and tag Shawn Thornton in. Jason Devine turns around, only to catch a brutal spear dubbed "the Siphon" from Thornton. Thornton gets up and drags Devine over towards his corner. He picks Jason Devine up and scoop slams him to the mat before climbing up to the second turnbuckle and crashing down on Jason Divine with a knee drop. Shawn Thornton pulls Jason Devine up to his feet before sending him crashing back down to the mat with an Obsidian Slam. Thornton goes for the cover. 1..2...Bryan LeFleur runs in attempting to break up the pinfall but Lewis drops him with a dropkick to the knee....3! Pulse is your winner and still FWF Tag Team Champions.*

Winner and still FWF Tag Team Champions: Pulse via pinfall in 8:52

Bill Warren: Well if the new sponsorship group wants to place more of an emphasis on tag team wrestling, at least they have themselves a strong team of champions in Pulse. That was quite an impressive win.

"Ace" Anderson: I really thought the Canadian Assembly had that match won. I have to admit I'm looking forward to a rematch.

Bill Warren: I think that's the first time I've ever actually heard you make a relevant comment. Anyway, we've made it through one half of New Beginnings and we still have plenty of action coming up. We have a big FWF United States Title defense, a huge cage matche between bitter rivals, and the crowning of our first ever FWF World Champion. Let's go to ringside for the first of our final big three matchups.

*The Eliminator's music starts to play and The Eliminator walks out as pyro goes off on each side of the ramp. He walks down towards the ring before entering the ring and waiting for his opponent. Then, all of a sudden, the lights go out and lazers start flying accross the arena as the Pegasus Kid dances his way out from backstage and towards the ring. The crowd is loving it. He makes his way to the ring and enters the ring, still dancing for the crowd. The lights come back on and the bell rings, starting this match. The Pegasus Kid starts things off by delivering a few hard kicks to the leg of The Eliminator. However, the Eliminator catches the third kick attempt but The Pegasus Kid manages to counter it into an enziguri kick. The Eliminator is knocked down to one knee and The Pegaus Kid hooks The Eliminators head and comes crashing down with an overhead jawbreaker. The Pegaus Kid gets up first and runs back against the ropes to build enough momentum to catch The Eliminator with a Shining Wizard while he is getting up. The Pegasus Kid then locks The Eliminator into a camel clutch submission hold. The Eliminator fights it and manages to grab the rope for the rope break. The Pegasus Kid gets up and pulls The Eliminator to his feet before whipping him into the corner. The Pegasus Kid climbs up the the second turnbuckle and sends the Eliminator crashing to the mat with a Tornado DDT. The Pegasus Kid then quickly mounts The Eliminator for several hard mounted punches to the face before The Eliminator throws him off. The Pegasus Kid then gets up and waits for The Eiminator to make his way to his feet before hitting him with a running jawbreak accross the knees. The Eliminator is pretty groggy right now. The Pegasus Kid, realizing he has the clear upper hand in this match so far, loudly claps his hands twice, triggering for the lights to go out and lazers to shoot around the arena, before breaking into dance. The crowd is going nuts. All of a sudden though, The Eliminator takes The Pegasus Kid down mid dance with a brutal clothesline. The lights come back on and The Eliminator pulls The Pegasus Kid to his feet before putting him in the powerbomb position. The Eliminator picks The Pegasus Kid up over his head and ELIMINATION! The Eliminator turns the powerbomb into a hangman DDT for his trademark move. The Eliminator then confidently covers The pegasus Kid for a pin attempt. 1......2.....3!!!!! The match is over*

Winner and new FWF United States Champion: The Eliminator via pinfall in 7:28

Bill Warren: What an amazing match. The Pegasus Kid was in the drivers seat from the opening bell butin the end, pride and showmanship got the best of him as The Eliminator managed to come back and win the match to become the new FWF United States Champion.

"Ace" Anderson: That will teach that dancing idiot a lesson about finishing matches before you start celebrating.

Bill Warren: Maybe so Ace but I don't think we've seen the end of this bitter rivalry here in the FWF. I expect the Pegasus Kid to get another shot at the title so he can redeem himself. Well, we're down to the last two matches of the evening and they are big ones folks. Before we start our next match, why don't we briefly look over the history between our next competitors, Chris Stylez and Sam "Scar' Jones.

*A video starts to play over the jumbo tron showing the history of the feud between Chris Stylez and Sam "Scar' Jones. It starts off by showing Scar running in from out of the crowd and hitting Chis Stylez with the Scar Tissue to cost Chris Stylez the FWF United States Championship. It then shows Scar once again making himself a factor in a match, this time assaulting LE Storm and Bryan LeFleur with a chair. We then hear Scar's challenge to Chris Stylez for this very cage match and Chis Stylez response stating Scar would have to prove himself in the ring against LE Storm. We then see Scar cause LE Storm to tap out with the Scar'd For Life submission hold the following week at FWF Tuesday Night.*

Bill Warren: And now it's time for the moment it's all been leading up to. This is guarenteed to be one of the greatest matches in the young history of the Fantasy Wrestling Federation.

Rod Gordon: I'm sure it will be but I hate to say I have to go backstage and get the FWF World Championship belt ready for the next match. I'll see you all again when it's time to crown the new champion.

* The cage begins lowering as the crowd grows antsy. Chris Stylez music hits to a chorus of boos as he makes his way to the ring alone, noticeably absent is the Canadian Assembly. He is wearing his usual hooded robe to the ring. He sizes up the cage from the outside before walking up the stairs and stepping foot inside of the structure. His music stops and fans rise to their feet in anticipation for Sam "Scar" Jones. They errupt when his music hits, and the ovation doesnt stop until he has made his way down to the ring and has climbed each corner of the old school big blue cage to pose for the audience. They face off in the center of the ring with the buzzing crowd chanting for Scar. The ref finally signals for the bell and the two lock up. Scar takes Stylez down with a firemans carry and works over the arm of the self-proclaimed champ. Stylez works his way back up to his feet and is sent against the ropes by Scar .The two meet shoulder to shoulder in the center of the ring. Neither budge. Stylez comes at him again with his shoulder and Scar once again doesn't budge. Scar runs against the ropes this time and does the same maneuver, sending Stylez flying across the ring. Stylez paces around for a moment before the two lock up again. Stylez takes with a back wrist lock, and kicks at Scar's legs sending the war veteran down to his knees. Stylez lands a stiff kick to the back, and a chop to the chest. Again, he lands a stiff kick to the back. He goes against the ropes to gain momentum for a huge kick when Scar stands up, catches him, and sends him to the canvas with a massive spinebuster. He makes the cover. 1.. 2.. no, kickout by Stylez. Scar lifts Stylez from the ground and sends massive clubbing blows to the back. Its all scar right now. A scoop slam by Scar sends Stylez doan again. He drops an elbow, then hits Stylez with a legdrop. He is picking him up when Stylez rakes the eyes. The momentum shifts as Stylez hits a few well placed forearm shivers to the face of Jones. He picks him up, and drops scar on his knee with a Pendulum backbreaker. He starts to make his way up and out of the cage. Scar catches him and grabs ahold of his foot. He pulls Stylez down and goes for a clothsline, but it is ducked and Scar is taken to the ground with a headlock takeover. Twice the ref counts to two as Scar's shoulders wre on the mat, twice Scar was able to lift one shoulder up. Scar works his way back up to his feet to the approval of the crowd, and drops Stylez with a back suplex. Stylez goes for another eye rake, but misses and is spun all the way around, taking a kick to the midsection and being dropped by a DDT. Scar works the back with a variety of moves. He even locks in a Camel Clutch! Jones picks Stylez up and locks him in the Tree of Woe position in the corner, and lands an assortment of kicks to the body and head of Stylez. He then takes Stylez stablemates own move, and plants his foot right in the crotch of stylez as he sings the American National anthem, instead of The Canadian Version Jason Divine so oftenly sings. The whole crowd sings along to this. He hits a second rope elbow drop to the chest of Stylez. Jones is in complete control. He lands a few stomps before picking him up and latching on a headlock. He takes a running start and bulldogs Stylez to the canvas. He covers Stylez for 1.. 2.. 2 Count Only! Scar tries to send Stylez against the ropes, but it is reversed and scar is sent running at them. Stylez ducks for a back body drop, but Scar lands another clubbing blow to the back before setting him up for his Scar Tissue Finishing Maneuver! He nails it! A violent looking double underhook powerbomb connects and Scar has the victory in his grasp. He begins climbing the cage looking to escape with a dominating win. He gets to the top and Stylez is still motionless. He is standing atop the cage as he looks down, to the outside, where a victory lays waiting. He looks at Chris Stylez and smiles before turning his back on the ring, apparently dropping down for the win. But instead, he takes another look back and takes a deep breath as he attempts a GIANT MOONSAULT off of the top of the cage! Stylez moves out of the way! Both men are down, but Stylez makes it to his feet first. He goes over to quickly make the pin attempt! ONE... TWO... THR- NO! Scar kicks out! The momentum has totally shifted though. Stylez picks Scar up from behind and sets if on the top rope in the corner. He climbs up and hits a gigantic second rope Belly to Back Suplex that he calls God's Great Nation. He goes for another pinfall. 1.. 2.. Kickout by Scar. He lifts Scars nearly motionless body up and lands a few Canadian Uppercuts. Scar takes a wild swing at Stylez but he ducks. He nails The Canadian Triumvirate on Scar, a trio of rolling German Suplexes. Again Stylez goes for a pinfall, and again Scar somehow finds a way to kickout.*

Bill Warren: Scar had the match in hand, and could have easily taken the victory, but attempted a moonsault from the top of the cage that ended up missing. Since then, the match has completely shifted in favor of Stylez. But my god, Sam Jones will not quit. He is being hit left and right with everything in Stylez' arsenal, and he will not die!

*Stylez has Scar in a powerbomb like setup, and yells that this movie is for Canada. He hits a double underhook backbreaker that folds Sam Jones in half. He goes for the pin. 1.. 2.. Again! Sam Jones kicks out. Frustration is showing in Chris Stylez face. Scar chants fill the arena as he tries to pick himself back up, but gets a boot to his face for his troubles. Stylez sends Jones up against the cage and Jones is busted open. Stylez sets him up for another Canadian uppercut when Jones starts fighting back, somehow, Jones is fighting back. He hits multiple rights and lefts to teh stomach of Stylez, but when he goes for the big blow, he misses and Stylez drops him with a diving inverted DDT to once again stop the momentum of Jones. Chris Stylez signals that this is the end. He has Scar in a suplex setup, and hooks the leg. He nails Scar with his variation of the Perfect-plex, Gods Last Gift! 1... 2... NO!! Again, Scar kicks out, this time from Stylez signature maneuver. Stylez is livid. He has no idea what to do to keep Scar down. He drops a few elbows on the leg, working on Scar's knee. He sets the leg up on the bottom rope and sends all of his body weight crashing down on it. Then out of no where he locks in his rolling half crab that he calls The Canadian Maple Leaf. Scar is in a ton of pain. Stylez has him in the middle of the ring, there is no where to go for Scar. Miraculously though, Scar doesn't tap. He withstands the hold for over two minutes before finally making his way to the ropes. Stylez is kicking the ropes, pushing the referee, anything he can do to try and relieve the frustration of not being able to beat Sam Jones. No matter what he does, Jones keeps coming back. Stylez walks gingerly over to the motionless body of Scar and his surprised by a rollup! 1.. 2.. NO! He almost pinned Stylez! Stylez goes back to work on Scars back, and knee. He hits a sidewalk slam on Scar before pinning him. Another two count. Stylez finally begins climbing the cage after taunting at the crowd. He is halfway up the cage when it becomes evident that he wasted far too much time taunting. Scar pops up and jumps up on the corner turnbuckle, all while at the same time grabbing him in a suplex like position and sending him down to the mat from the top rope! Both men stay on the ground for a while. They get to their feet at the same time and trade punches. Jones is bleeding badly from Stylez bashing his head against the steel cage. Scar takes control and sets him up for another Scar Tissue! Its Countered by Stylez! STYLEZ HITS GODS LAST GIFT FOR A SECOND TIME! 1!... 2!... NO!!! AGAIN, SCAR KICKS OUT!!!*

Bill Warren: Another amazing kickout by Scar Jones. This kid will not give up!

*Stylez pounds on the mat over and over again. He looks like a three year old that didn't get his way. Finally, he signals at the back. Out from beyond the curtain comes a man that we have never seen before. He is wearing a Montreal Canadiens jersey. He has a steel chair and what looks to be something else in his hands. Stylez points to the highest part of the cage. The man hurls the chair over the top of the cage into the ring. He then takes whatever else he had in his hands, and gave it to Stylez. Stylez grabs Scar's hand as it becomes evident what the Mystery man handed him. A Pair of handcuffs. Styles straps the bloodied and beaten up Sam Jones to the cage as the Mystery man hands yet another pair of handcuffs to Stylez thru the large gaps in between the old school blue cage. He has Scar set up in a crucifix-like position. Stylez picks up the chair and screams that he acts only under Gods will. He then crushes Scar's skull in between the Steel Cage and the Steel Chair. Scar is out cold and bleeding severely. Finally, Chris Stylez climbs up, adding insult to injury, using Scar's bloodied head for leverage, and out of the cage, winning the match. *

Winner: Chris Stylez via Cage Escape in 41:07

Bill Warren: OH MY GOD! What violence! This cage was supposed to keep Chris Stylez from recieving outside interference from the Canadian Assembly but apparently not even a cage can keep Stylez from cheating. Who is that guy? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though when Chris Stylez manages to brag about this "victory".

"Ace" Anderson: I can't help but notice that again, due to lack of ringside security, an unknown man is able to provide outside interference in an FWF match. Once again Rod, when are you going to do something about it?

Bill Warren: Well Mr. Gordon isn't down here to answer you right now so you're just going to have to get over it Ace. Anyway, the main event is finally here. In just a moment, we will know who the first ever FWF World Champion is going to be. Will it be the working class hero, Justin Knight? Or the arrogant elitist "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan? I for one can't wait for this match.

*Shane Sullivan's music starts to play and the crowd boos wildly as Shane Sullivan walks out from backstage, accompanied by his brother Steve Sullivan. Shane Sullivan is arrogantly walking down towards ringside and when he gets to the ring he bossily orders Steve Sullivan to seperate the ropes for him so he can effortlessly enter the ring. Once inside the ring, Shane Sullivan demands a microphone. he gets one and starts to talk*

Shane Sullivan: Steve, I want you and everyone in this arena to take note and watch carefully because you are all about to witness history. You are about to be blessed with the opportunity to see me, Shane Sullivan, The Class of the FWF, rightfully become the first FWF World Champion in the history of the FWF. Yes, Steve, once again it will be me, your younger brother Shane, that brings respect and glory to the Sullivan name while you continue to ride along on my coat tails. But don't worry Steve, when I win this championship, if you are lucky, I may allow you to touch the belt once or twice so you may polish it for me. You know what, enough talking, let's bring this boorish oaf Justin Knight down here so I can get this over with.

*Shane Sullivan flips the microphone to Steve and orders him out of the ring. Then Justin Knight's music starts to play and the crowd starts to cheer as Justin Knight walks out from backstage and makes his way toward the ring. Knight slaps hands with the fans at ringside before making his way into the ring. The bell rings and this match is underway. Justin Knight reaches his hand out towards Shane Sullivan, offering to shake hands as a sign of good sportsmanship. Shane Sullivan looks at Justin Knight with a perplexed look before reaching out to shake hands. However, Sullivan doesn't shake hands but rather pulls Knight in for a clothesline. Shane Sullivan starts furiously stomping at the midsection of the downed Justin Knight. Sullivan then stops and arrogantly gestures towards the fans, getting them to boo loudly.*

Bill Warren: What a horrible display of poor sportsmanship by Shane Sullivan.

"Ace" Anderson: Sportsmanship? The World Championship is on the line. There is no time for sportsmanship.

* Shane Sullivan then pulls Justin Knight up to his feet before clubbing him back to the ground with a hard overhand forearm chop. Shane Sullivan locks Justin Knight in a rear chin lock, barking at the fans while he does it. Justin Knight manages to work his way over to the ropes for the rope break and Sullivan reluctanly breaks the hold after urging from the referee. Shane Sullivan then gets up and pulls Knight to his feet before whipping him into the corner. Shane Sullivan charges in but Knight manages to spin out of the way and catch him with a back elbow. Sullivan reels backwards and Knight performs an atomic drop on Sullivan before taking him to the mat with a facebuster. Knight, now with the upper hand, pulls Sullivan to his feet and smashes his face into the top turnbuckle twice before performing a drop toe hold driving Shane Sullivan's face into the bottom turnbuckle. Shane Sullivan is holding his face in agony as Knight using the ropes for leverage, drives his knee into the ribs of Shane Sullivan. The referee forces Justin Knight to back off. Shane Sullivan pulls himself to his feet using the ropes and catches the advancing Justin Knight off guard with an eye rake. The referee warns Sullivan about the eye rake and Sullivan ignores him, grabbing the stunned Knight and taking him to the mat with a DDT. Sullivan then drags Knight over to the ropes and chokes him using the bottom rope. The referee is warning Shane Sullivan that he's going ti disqulify him if he doesn't break the hold and Sullivan finally breaks it at the last possible second. Shane Sullivan backs off and once again arrogantly works the crowd into an uproar as Justin Knight tries to catch his breath.*

Bill Warren: Shane Sullivan is the epitome of a dirty fighter. This guy is doing just about every trick in the book right now.

*Justin Knight pulls himself and levels a charging Shane Sullivan with a clothesline. Shane Sullivan rolls out of the ring and stalls to regain his composure. Steve Sullivan walks over and offers Shane Sullivan some words of encouragement but Shane pushes him away. The two brother are arguing on the outside when all of a sudden, Justin Knight connects with a baseball slide, knocking Shane Sullivan to the floor. Justin Knight rolls out of the ring and barks at Steve Sullivan to get out of the way as he picks Shane up and whips him back first into the steel steps. Knight then grabs Sullivan and rolls him back into the ring. Justin Knight enters the ring and pulls Shane Sullivan to his feet only to be hit with a low blow from Sullivan. The referee is giving Shane Sullivan his final warning as Sullivan pleads his case. Shane Sullivan walks over to Knight and pulls him up but Knight gives Shane Sullivan a taste of his own medicine with a low blow of his own. Sullivan goes down and is yelling at the referee to disqualify knight but the referee ignores his pleas instead issues a very light warning to a smiling Justin Knight.*

[b]"Ace" Anderson: What the hell was that!? That was a blatant low blow by Justin Knight and the referee let him off the hook.

Bill Warren: It's not like Shane Sullivan didn't have it coming Ace. Sullivan has been fighting dirty all match long and Justin Knight finally gave him what he deserved.

*Knight pulls Shane Sullivan to his feet and then smashes him face first into his knees for the Light's Out. Shane Sullivan is busted open. Justin Knight pulls the bloodied Sullivan to his feet and whips him towards the corner but Sullivan reverses it and sends Knight crashing into the referee, knocking him down and out. Knight tries to rouse the referee when Shane Sullivan comes up behind him and German suplexes Justin Knight once, twice, three times, and finally a fourth time. Four of a Kind! Shane Sullivan pulls the dazed Justin Knight to his feet. Sullivan turns around and taunts the crowd, working them into a frenzy. At this time, Steve Sullivan is up onto the ring apron with a chair, ready to smash it over the dazed Justin Knight's head, when Knight ducks out of the way causing Steve Sullivan to accidentally hit his brother Shane with the chair, knocking him out cold. Knight then mule kicks Steve Sullivan off of the apron. Knight picks Shane Sullivan up and sends him crashing to the mat with a fireman's carry DDT dubbed the Good Knight. Shane Sullivan is still out cold as Justin Knight locks on the Fade to Black. The referee is now finally coming to and sees that Shane Sullivan is out cold. he motions for the bell. The match is over and Justin knight is your first ever FWF World Champion*

Winner and new FWF World Champion: Justin Knight via submission in 18:24

"Ace" Anderson: I can't believe it! Shane Sullivan was robbed! How can this oaf Justin knight be the face of the FWF?

Bill Warren: That was probably a match for the history books there folks. Justin Knight has worked hard to achieve what he has achieved tonight. Justin Knight is your new FWF World Champion!

*Justin Knight drops to his knees and raises his fists in the air in triumph as the crowd starts chanting his name. FWF Commisioner Rod Gordon comes out from backstage, carrying the FWF World Championship belt in his hands. Rod Gordon enters the ring and grabs a microphone.*

Rod Gordon: I am proud to say that New Beginnings has finally drawn to a close and truly has set the benchmark for pay per views to come here in the FWF. Everyone here in this arena as well as those watching at home have all witnessed a piece of wrestling history. The FWF finally has it's World Champion and I am pleased to announce that the first ever FWF World Champion is none other than.......Shane Sullivan!!!

*Shane Sullivan has since come to and managed to make his way up to his feet. Rod Gordon gives Sullivan the belt and Justin Knight is livid. He demands a microphone and starts to speak.*

Justin Knight: What the hell!? I won that match Rod! I put Shane Sullivan to sleep right here in the middle of this very ring. You saw it, I saw it, the referee saw it, hell everyone in this areana saw it. I am the World Champion and you know it.

Rod Gordon: Yes but what I also saw was that you, Justin Knight, recieved outside interference in the match when Steve Sullivan hit Shane Sullivan in the head with the steel chair. Therefore, you have been disqualified and Shane Sullivan is the FWF World Champion.

Justin Knight: Outside interference? You have to be kidding me! I didn't ask for that schmuck to hit his brother over the head with the chair. heck, it's obvious he was aiming for me but I happened to move out of the way at the last second. You can't possibly disqualify me over that.

Rod Gordon: Well you see mr. Knight, the new sponsorship group has agreed that they feel having Shane Sullivan as the FWF World Champion and face of the organization is good for business, so frankly, my hands are tied. You recieved outside help. You broke the rules. You lost the match. There's nothing I can do about this.

Justin Knight: Ok, I am sick and tired of hearing about this so called "new sponsorship group". I don't care that they wish to remain anonymous, I demand to know who these guys are so I can give them a piece of my mind.

*Before Rod Gordon can answer, Shane Sullivan, still bloodied from the match, grabs the microphone from his hands and starts to talk*

Shane Sullivan: You want to know who the new sponsorship group is? I'll tell you who the new sponsorship group is. You're looking at him! I, Shane Sullivan, am the new sponsorship group. You see, a few weeks ago, the FWF was falling on some hard times financially. The organization was about to fold when they couldn't lock on any corporate sponsors and myself, being the incredibly saavy business man that I am, saw this opportunity to make the investment of a lifetime. You see, I single handedly saved this company from the brink of shutting down and now I am doing it again by making myself the first ever FWF World Champion. You see, The FWF is as popular as ever right now. Ratings are through the roof and profits are reaching all time highs and you know why, Justin? I'll tell you why. it's because these people can't help but tune in each and every week, and pay dollar after dollar to see me, "The Class Act" Shane Sullivan in action. So seeing how my financial situation is dependent on the FWF, there is no other choice than to make me, Shane Sullivan, the face of the organization. It's what's good for business. So if you don't mind, I am going to have to ask you to leave now so I may make some more shocking business announcements.

Justin Knight: I'm not going anywhere you son of a........

*All of a sudden, Steve Sullivan, Kid Flash, and an unknown man hit the ring and assault Justin Knight. They are saveagly beating him in the middle of the ring when the other members of the Knightstalkers, Chino Asesino and "The War Machine" Chris Russell, run out to help Justin Knight. Shane Sullivan holds his hand up and starts to speak*

Shane Sullivan: If you two take one more step closer then the both of you are fired from the FWF. You see, I'm not here to start this big brawl here in the middle of the ring. heck, tonight is a monumental occasion, a turning point in wrestling history and I would hate for it to be tarnished by all of this violence. Guys, get Mr. Knight out of the ring so his friends can help him get his wits together.

* The unknown man, who has to be nearly seven feet tall and well over 300 lbs grabs the beaten Justin Knight and tosses him over the top rope and crashing down onto the concrete floor. The Knightstalkers help him to his feet and all leave the ringside area. Shane Sullivan then starts to talk again*

Shane Sullivan: I'm sure many of you are wondering who these men in the ring with me are so allow myself to introduce everyone. I believe everyone here knows my brother Steve Sullivan. Steve, I have to say that if it weren't for you I would not have been able to win this title. Come here Steve, give me a hug so I can thank you for everything you've done.

*Steve Sullivan walks in to give his brother Shane a hug but Shane cold cocks him with the championship belt. Kid Flash and the other man in the ring start stomping Steve Sullivan in the center of the ring. The unknown man holds Steve Sullivan in a full nelson as Shane Sullivan talks to him*

Shane Sullivan: Did you really think that I was proud of you? You hit me in the freaking face with a goddamn steel chair! I have never ever needed you for anything in my entire life and I certainly didn't need you to help me win this match. Steve, you're dead weight to me and I have to cut you loose. Trust me Steve, it's good for business.

*The unknown man then picks Steve Sullivan high up into the air, still locking him in the full nelson before sending him crashing hard facefirst to the mat for a falling full nelson facebuster. Steve Sullivan is out cold and they roll him out of the ring.*

Shane Sullivan: Well, now that it's abundantly clear that I am going to need a new tag team partner, allow me to introduce this man here to my right. This monster of a man is Mike Steele and he is my new personal bodyguard. I figure, now that I am World Champion and calling the shots, there's going to be a lot of you out looking for me. Well, if you want to talk to me, you're going to have to talk to Mike first and frankly, he's not a man of many words. And this little fellow to my right, is Kid Flash and wel,l you've already had the pleasure of seeing what he can do earlier. As a matter of fact, let me use this time to talk to you all a bit about the new High Impact Division. Being the skilled businessman that I am, I realize that more action means more viewers. And more viewers means more profits. So I decided that it's time for the FWF to cash in on the high risk, aerial wrestling that many of you love to watch and in doing so, I brought in a man that I know can be the face of the High Impact Division. Kid Flash here is the most insane and skilled aerial technichian the wrestling world has ever known. And it is for that reason that I have decided, for the good of the company, to make him, Kid Flash, the first ever FWF High Impact Champion.

*Shane Sullivan orders Rod Gordon to go to ringside to grab the FWF High Impact Championship belt that was being kept under the ring. Rod Gordon then presents the belt to Kid Flash.*

Shane Sullivan: You see, I know what is good for business and what is best for this company. That is why I, Shane Sullivan, have assembled this awesome collection of talent to join me in The Sullivan Group to help lead the FWF into pro wrestling history. If anyone has a problem with it, well, all I can tell you is that IT'S GOOD FOR BUSINESS!

* Shane Sullivan drops the microphone and the 4 men in the ring all leave the ringside area and go backstage*

"Ace" Anderson: You have to love Shane Sullivan. The man has singlehandedly saved the FWF not once but twice. I for one am incredibly greatful for everything he has done and look forward to a legendary reign as FWF World Champion.

Bill Warren: You make me sick Ace. This man is a monster. I can't believe FWF Commisioner Rod Gordon is allowing all of this to happen. I thought Mr. Gordon was a man of integrity but obviously I was wrong. Stay tuned folks over the next few weeks for more shocking developments in the FWF.

SuperKevin
01-08-2008, 01:52 AM

Here is the card for this Tuesday's FWF Tuesday Night show

Exclusive Championship Presentation Ceremony

Non Title matchup
Pulse vs Darren Burridge and Enygma

LE Storm vs Steve Sullivan

High Impact Division matchup
Rick Van Dam vs The Great Dragon

6 man Tag team match
The Sullivan Group(Shane Sullivan, Kid Flash, and Mike Steele) vs The Knightstalkers(Justin Knight, Chino Asesino, and Chris Russell)