Turtlepower
11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
which would you most like to see?

mizzou-wvu
osu-wvu

Can I answer none of the above?

soybean
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
wvu vs. oregon with a healthy dixon and stewart...wow.

NYGibril28
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Virginia Tech vs. Ohio State

MikeIsGood
11-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Realistically, I assume? Ohio State vs. Anyone. I don't care who, but as a B10 fan I want the Buckeyes in the MNC game.

Shane P. Hallam
11-29-2007, 02:42 PM
Going to OSU, obviously OSU/WVU, that being said, Mizzou/WVU would be the better game.

Sniper
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I want Missouri and WVU and have Missouri blast WVU.....I want OSU in the title game for B10 purposes, but it's a lose-lose for me. If they win, it's ****, the Buckeyes just won. If they lose, BLAH BLAH ZOMGZZZZZZZZZZ BIG 10 SUCKZZZZZZZZZZZ

scottyboy
11-29-2007, 02:53 PM
Rutgers against LSU, Ohio State, or USC. show them who's boss!!!

realisticly? not sure.

it sucks, WVA has a strong chance of being in the title, and being an RU fan, do i root against them because i despise them? or root for them to help the big east and b/c i respect them?

Shane P. Hallam
11-29-2007, 02:58 PM
I ALWAYS root for Big 10 teams in Bowl Games, even that state up north...

11-29-2007, 03:25 PM
mizzou-wvu, two star QBs battling it out for the national championship...just doesnt get any better than that. plus it would be a much more exciting and high scoring game than osu-wvu.

kwilk103
11-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Realistically, I assume? Ohio State vs. Anyone. I don't care who, but as a B10 fan I want the Buckeyes in the MNC game.

yea, i forgot to put that

as a wvu fan, osu cuz i think we have a better chance of winning that game

but mizzou would be an exciting game to watch with the offenses

NYGibril28
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
keep looking past Pitt...

neko4
11-29-2007, 03:51 PM
I have a few
LSU/Florida
Hawaii/Oklahoma
LSU/Georgia
Mizzou/Hawaii

kwilk103
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
keep looking past Pitt...

wannstedts their coach, no worries

no way pitt wins; if you think pitt comes into a hostile enviornment with a true freshman qb, who is a sitting duck in the pocket, youre crazy

NYGibril28
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
wannstedts their coach, no worries

no way pitt wins; if you think pitt comes into a hostile enviornment with a true freshman qb, who is a sitting duck in the pocket, youre crazy

if you think it's impossible for Pitt to win, you're crazy. Yes, it is VERY likely that West Virginia wins this game, but there are a lot of factors that could cause WVU to lose. Over-confidence the main reason. This being a rivalry game, Pitt could very well put up a battle. I don't think Pitt will win, but you just have a habit of not giving teams a shot against you. It makes you look like an idiot if they lose.

kwilk103
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
if you think it's impossible for Pitt to win, you're crazy. Yes, it is VERY likely that West Virginia wins this game, but there are a lot of factors that could cause WVU to lose. Over-confidence the main reason. This being a rivalry game, Pitt could very well put up a battle. I don't think Pitt will win, but you just have a habit of not giving teams a shot against you. It makes you look like an idiot if they lose.

like uconn? and overconfidence will not be a problem; all the articles this week are about how a lot of wvu's key contributors were spurned by pitt, and they always play with a chip on their shoulder

even if its close near the end, wannstedt will screw up

NYGibril28
11-29-2007, 04:07 PM
like uconn? and overconfidence will not be a problem; all the articles this week are about how a lot of wvu's key contributors were spurned by pitt, and they always play with a chip on their shoulder

even if its close near the end, wannstedt will screw up

UConn did put up a battle in the first half, but WVU just proved to be too much for them. You made it seem like UConn had no chance, but they played well enough in the first half to win that game. However, with WVU's talent, if they play to their potential, there's very few teams who can beat them. I'm just saying stop acting like they are invincible.

Wyndham
11-30-2007, 05:21 AM
Georgia vs. USC.

Sniper
11-30-2007, 09:29 AM
I ALWAYS root for Big 10 teams in Bowl Games, even that state up north...

Yeah but you wouldn't root for UM in the NC title game, would you?

portermvp84
11-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Missouri vs WVA would be a good matchup instead of the same ole same ole.

Shane P. Hallam
11-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah but you wouldn't root for UM in the NC title game, would you?

That is tough, but I think I would (depending on who the were facing,) just for the Big 10 pride, though I would hate hearing about it from all their fans...

diabsoule
11-30-2007, 12:42 PM
To be honest, I don't care. Probably Georgia vs. Ohio State.

jbeans187
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Im a homer bc i got to Mizzou and Pat White is my favorite player, but wouldnt Mizzou vs WVU be a fun game? I understand they are probabally not the top two teams but this is how the bcs works.

Michigan
11-30-2007, 02:11 PM
OSU vs. Georgia

eazyb81
11-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Mizzou/WVU is my choice, both teams feature a sick amount of talent at the skill positions.

White, Slaton, and Devine vs. Daniel, Maclin, Coffman, and Rucker? Yowza.

bearsfan_51
11-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Being originally from the Ohio Valley I would love to see an OSU-WVU championship game.

Missouri would be fine too though, it's always interesting to see teams in the championship game for the first time.

keylime_5
11-30-2007, 05:19 PM
You know, there still is a chance Pitt upsets WVU if White gets hurt. It is very unlikely I know, but in this season you can't count any eggs until they've hatched, especially when it comes to a team ranked #2.

But to answer the question, WVU/OSU for obvious reasons. That would put possibly the best offense in the country against the best defense in the country, an intriguing border war matchup in NOLA.

P-L
11-30-2007, 05:56 PM
LSU-OSU would be the best match up in my opinion, but that is unrealistic.

I'd like to see OSU vs WVU, but I think it will be Missouri vs WVU.

Billingsley26
11-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I really cannot see OSU in the Championship game, nor do think it is fair. I would honestly hate to see OSU play either Mizzou or WVU because personally I dont think that they have the offense to keep up with those teams. OSU couldn't stop Juice Williams when tey came out in the spread, and that is exactly how Mizzou and WVU come out. I personally think we would see a similar reslut like last years NC if OSU went there.

To me, I think that WVU and Mizzou would be a great NC. As bad as networks would hate to have it (FOX) I think that it would be one of the best games of all time. Two great offenses that are so explosive and can score almost any time they touch the ball.

I odnt think there is anyway VA Tech can get in the NC, especially if LSU beats TEN. I would almost write off VA Tech. As much as I hate LSU, I think they are deserving. With the schedule they play, and the outcome of their season, plus an SEC Championship under their belts, they should get much more of a shot than OSU. Georgia does not deserve to be in the NC unless the top 8 all lose. I think USC and Oklahoma should get in before OSU gets in as well. OSU just isnt in the class of the others in the top 8. I think that is they played a game against the top 8, they would win one of those at best.

SuperKevin
11-30-2007, 07:45 PM
I'd like to see Missouri and West Virginia to see which spread offense is better. The pass happy spread or the run happy spread.

RyanLeaf#1
11-30-2007, 07:49 PM
I'd like to see Missouri and West Virginia to see which spread offense is better. The pass happy spread or the run happy spread.

I think if this was the game Missouri would win very convincingly.

Billingsley26
11-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I think if this was the game Missouri would win very convincingly.

To compete with WVU you need to match them with the same speed and athleticism. And I dont think that Missouri has that. I think we would see a score everytime someone touched the ball. Look at how USF beat WVU this year? Missouri does not have the defense that USF has.

kwilk103
11-30-2007, 08:22 PM
To compete with WVU you need to match them with the same speed and athleticism. And I dont think that Missouri has that. I think we would see a score everytime someone touched the ball. Look at how USF beat WVU this year? Missouri does not have the defense that USF has.

as bad as wvu played, we still had over 400 yds of offense despite 6 to's

and according to les miles lsu is still undefeated

P-L
11-30-2007, 08:37 PM
He's just saying that so voters will put LSU in if both Missouri and West Virginia lose.

Billingsley26
11-30-2007, 08:40 PM
as bad as wvu played, we still had over 400 yds of offense despite 6 to's

I understand, but they still matched up much better than Mizzou does. In fact, im not sure that anyone else in the nation matches up better defensively than USF does against WVU.

He's just saying that so voters will put LSU in if both Missouri and West Virginia lose.

And that would be just fine with me.

kwilk103
11-30-2007, 08:46 PM

sarcasm doesnt come across very well on the internet

Wyndham
12-02-2007, 10:52 AM
I only have one thing to say: LOL at the overconfident fan of the mediocre, perennial choker program who talked so much jack you'd have thought he was a hybrid USC-OU fan.

Reminds me of the KU fans on the Chiefs forum I visit a couple weeks back.

There's a reason no one ever believes in trash like WVU.

dabears10
12-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I only have one thing to say: LOL at the overconfident fan of the mediocre, perennial choker program who talked so much jack you'd have thought he was a hybrid USC-OU fan.

Reminds me of the KU fans on the Chiefs forum I visit a couple weeks back.

There's a reason no one ever believes in trash like WVU.

Constructive, yet elegant. This post really shows your intelligence and tact. Sir I am glad you have posted this extravagant post so all of us lucky people may read it and be enlightened on whom to cheer for, thank you.

Farva
12-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Honestly, I'd really like to see Delaware-Richmond.

etk
12-02-2007, 12:34 PM
OSU-UGA. The two most deserving teams IMO.