25. NYJ- Michael Bush (RB, Lvl)
26. Phi- Aaron Rouse (S, VT)
27. NO- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
28. NE- Stewart Bradley (LB, Neb)
29. Bal- Tony Hunt (RB, PSU)
30. SD- Buster Davis (LB, FSU)
31. Chi- John Wendling (S, WY)
32. TB- Anothony Gonzales (WR, OSU)

If you want an explanation for a pick, ask. If you have a criticism, be civil and intelligent. Thanks for any feedback.
Re-worked a few things. Also, If you'd rather a different pick for your team, dont just give names, give logic.

AZ9er
02-18-2007, 10:24 PM
nice kc picks

PalmerToCJ
02-18-2007, 10:27 PM
With the Bengals franchising Justin Smith we won't go DE day one. In that scenario round 1 (without trading back) it would be Griffin or Houston.

If it was Griffin in the 1st I'd be fine with Ross pending his combine results...

lsantaoe
02-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Could definitely live with the Falcons picks, but couldn't see us passing on Grubbs in round 2. LG is a huge weakness.

asmitty45
02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Cant complain, but make sure the Lions get a DE/OG in the next two rounds

JT Jag
02-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Great Jaguars first-rounder, good enough Jaguars second rounder.

I'd take Craig Davis there, though.

Bohleive
02-18-2007, 10:32 PM
With the Bengals franchising Justin Smith we won't go DE day one. In that scenario round 1 (without trading back) it would be Griffin or Houston.

If it was Griffin in the 1st I'd be fine with Ross pending his combine results...
You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore.

cardsfanmd
02-18-2007, 10:37 PM
You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore

If we were going to take a DE in the first Round i would much rather have Charles Johnson then Aiamiri would not upgrade what we already have he is slower then a OL Charles Johnson will be a lot better than Aiamiri[/quote]

America
02-18-2007, 10:39 PM
21. Den- Zach Miller (TE, AZS)
22. Dal- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
23. Sea- Josh Beekman (OG, BC)

Give Miller to SEA. They need a legit TE. Beekman to Dallas, they really need a young guard to replace Rivera. Give Jackson to DEN. He can play safety there or be the starting CB if Paymah or Foxworth stays at FS. DEN has Sheffler, who has a great rapport with Cutler.

Revis is probably too high. Even Leon Hall might be too high. Give SF Carriker. Okoye isn't a good fit in PIT although I've heard they'll gradually switch to the 4-3. CIN taking Abiamiri is a bit of a reach and not entirely necessary. Maybe Jarvis Moss over Moses for BAL, but either is good. I'd go David Harris or a CB before Kalil for PIT. They seem to like Okobi, but its still good. David Irons probably is a reach. Buster Davis doesn't fit a 3-4. Not so sure about Wendling to Chicago.

RaiderNation
02-18-2007, 10:43 PM
yes u do know football... well atleast for the raiders

SDSupaChargers
02-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Good chargers picks. A WR would also be an option in the second, or in the first for that matter.

Bohleive
02-18-2007, 10:47 PM
You need alot of help on D. Aiamiri would help your pass D and run D, and go nicely with Smith. Marvin would love to have two guys starting at DE, playing at a high level the way he did in Bmore

If we were going to take a DE in the first Round i would much rather have Charles Johnson then Aiamiri would not upgrade what we already have he is slower then a OL Charles Johnson will be a lot better than Aiamiri[/quote]
Actually, Abiamiri is very athletic. I have him that high based on combine projection.

AZ9er
02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
How would Okoye do in Pitts defense? IS it gonna be remodeled?

Bohleive
02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
21. Den- Zach Miller (TE, AZS)
22. Dal- Tanard Jackson (CB, Syr)
23. Sea- Josh Beekman (OG, BC)

Give Miller to SEA. They need a legit TE. Beekman to Dallas, they really need a young guard to replace Rivera. Give Jackson to DEN. He can play safety there or be the starting CB if Paymah or Foxworth stays at FS. DEN has Sheffler, who has a great rapport with Cutler.

Revis is probably too high. Even Leon Hall might be too high. Give SF Carriker. Okoye isn't a good fit in PIT although I've heard they'll gradually switch to the 4-3. CIN taking Abiamiri is a bit of a reach and not entirely necessary. Maybe Jarvis Moss over Moses for BAL, but either is good. I'd go David Harris or a CB before Kalil for PIT. They seem to like Okobi, but its still good. David Irons probably is a reach. Buster Davis doesn't fit a 3-4. Not so sure about Wendling to Chicago.
I don't think Seattle is done with Stevens and Dal went OL in the first round. As for my giving Denver a TE, I may be wrong; I'll be honest I've never heard of Scheffler. Mike Nolan likes to build his D starting with a great secondary, that's how he did it in Bmore. CB is a much bigger need for them I think, and IMO the value is there with Hall. I think Okoye is a perfect fit in Pit. They need passrush and he can give that, and he is good enough to play 3-4 DE as they transition. Lastly, I think Buster Davis could be succesful in the right 3-4, and I think SD's is just that because they do such a good job up front of protecting their LB's.

Pit Bull #53
02-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Love Bowe, but I think it makes much more sense to grab a DE in round 1, because of the high chance that there will be a run on them and no top ones would be available in round 2. I'd like to see Charles Johnson in the first...if we don't get out of the first two rounds with a DE and go into next season with Travis LaBoy as a starter, we are in trouble.

After that, we could nab a WR in the 2nd, like Craig Davis. I also think this makes sense because WR is a very bust prone position, and the above scenario would allow us to address our biggest need in round 1, and have less of a financial investment put into the WR position incase of a flop.

BlindSite
02-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Panthers would take Nelson over Willis and wouldn't hesitate on either Olsen/Miller or Davis over meachem.

Cwood8899
02-19-2007, 12:47 AM
B grade browns draft

Caddy
02-19-2007, 02:40 AM
Decent Buc draft

Turtlepower
02-19-2007, 03:00 AM
If Levi Brown falls to the Giants give them to him in the first. As much as I would love to see Leonard with the Giants, I would prefer we update places of immediate importance by getting Tanard Jackson from Syracuse in the second.

KCJ58
02-19-2007, 03:38 AM
A- Rams draft

bigmac076
02-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Great Cowboys draft.

02-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Boh must not know that Justin Blalock fills no need for the Cardinals.

Matthew Jones
02-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Great Patriots draft!

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Funny. With an OL situation as bad as theirs they'd do well to take the best OL available. He's a good value there and they can try him at tackle first, if it doesn't work, then move someone else.

02-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Funny. With an OL situation as bad as theirs they'd do well to take the best OL available. He's a good value there and they can try him at tackle first, if it doesn't work, then move someone else.

We already have the guards and RT of the future. We just need a LT and center. Josh Wilson would be good there.

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 10:06 AM

We already have the guards and RT of the future. We just need a LT and center. Josh Wilson would be good there.
I find that hard to believe. I mean if those guys showed any promise at all that situation wouldn't be as bad as it is. Not only that, but I would consider OL such a need for the Cards that they should take the best Olineman available if it ever presents good value, regardless of the position. Just get some bodies in there and then work it out. Guards can be moved to center and so on. RT's could be maybe made in to LT's. Just my take. Trust me, I went through it for a long while with the Ravens, so I'm not making this up from a position of total ignorance.

02-19-2007, 10:13 AM
That's the thing though, they have shown promise. The O-Line played well at the end of the season, and that's why they started winning games.

KJ4140
02-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Patrick Willis >>>> Lawrence Timmons

Then Aaron Ross or Robert Meachem in the second.

T-RICH49
02-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Love KC's 2nd round pick but prefer Jarrett over Ginn

LB51
02-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Give the giants levi Brown in the first and Aaron Ross in the second

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Give the giants levi Brown in the first and Aaron Ross in the second
No.

Some changes have been made.

Shiver
02-19-2007, 03:20 PM
In round two, give Atlanta Ben Grubbs.

Pit Bull #53
02-19-2007, 03:23 PM
If it went down like that on draft day, I might cry tears of joy

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 03:25 PM
In round two, give Atlanta Ben Grubbs.
Damnit, I just changed it. I'll wait for more comments and see.

sweetness34
02-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Uh, if that happened for the Bears, I think I'd cream my pants. :D

silky_johnson
02-19-2007, 05:07 PM
15. Pit- Omobi Okoye (DT, Lvl)

This pick says you believe the Steelers will go 4-3 next season. Not sure about that but I'll go with it for your draft sakes. The Steelers do have a very good back-up in Chris Hoke but in the 4-3 you need a good DT rotation.

15. Pit- Ryan Kalil (C, USC)

Personally I think Kalil is limited physically and will end up being a third round pick. That's just my opinion though. If you believe he's worth a second round pick I can see your point. It does fill a hole and need with Hartings retiring.

With you having us going to the 4-3 with you Okoye pick you better find the Steelers a 4-3 DE in the third. Smith and Keisel are 3-4 DE's all the way. And at best you only want one of them starting in the 4-3. I'm personally a big Tim Crowder fan. But Dan Buziun or Iklaika Alama-Francis wouldn't be bad choices either.

ftbl88
02-19-2007, 06:11 PM
The Eagles would probably pick either Meriweather or one of your early 2nd round DEs in this situation. Siler is not a good pick for the Eagles. If Meriweather was the pick, I would probably go DE or Leonard with this pick if he is still available. If you would go DE in the first for the Eagles, safety would probably be the pick but hopefully not Aaron Rouse, he is basically like the guy we benched half-way through the year but taller and younger.

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 08:13 PM

This pick says you believe the Steelers will go 4-3 next season. Not sure about that but I'll go with it for your draft sakes. The Steelers do have a very good back-up in Chris Hoke but in the 4-3 you need a good DT rotation.

This is what I've said on the Okoye pick, and trust me it will become a popular one:

I think Okoye is a perfect fit in Pit. They need passrush and he can give that, and he is good enough to play 3-4 DE as they transition.

I don't think you'll be running a 4-3 next year. Think of Okoye this way, in your 3-4 he's the kind of DE Trevor Pryce was for the Ravens, as you transition to the Tampa 2 he'll be your Sapp. I think he's a great fit for the steelers as I've said.

Bohleive
02-19-2007, 08:17 PM
The Eagles would probably pick either Meriweather or one of your early 2nd round DEs in this situation. Siler is not a good pick for the Eagles. If Meriweather was the pick, I would probably go DE or Leonard with this pick if he is still available. If you would go DE in the first for the Eagles, safety would probably be the pick but hopefully not Aaron Rouse, he is basically like the guy we benched half-way through the year but taller and younger.
I consider LB the Eagles biggest need, and it's not even close. You need work on stopping the run and that'll come with improved LB play. I doubt you take another DL with all the FA money and 1st rd picks you've already spent on that area over the past few years. As for safety, I just don't think the value is there for you guys. You might say that with Siler, but I really think he's a riser and some people would support me in that.

regoob2
02-19-2007, 08:34 PM
i think you give the niners a D line man in the fist then WR in R2

ftbl88
02-20-2007, 03:15 PM
I guarantee you any Eagles fan would not want Brandon Siler in the first round. Eagles fans will back me up that DE or S will be our first pick. I would have written that we trade down, but that is so difficult to predict and trades at this point are stupid anyway. It is so hard to get a trading partner and there has to be so much stuff to go right, it doesn't make sense to predict it. As for LB being our biggest need, NO WAY! The Eagles may only have two Safeties come FA. One is Dawkins, the other is Considine. We need a starter to take over for Considine and eventually Dawkins will retire, so S ia a big need, probably the biggest. We also have two DEs over thirty, a bust in McDougle, and one who is likely gone in FA. We need someone to take over for Kearse and Howard. In the meantime, the Eagles use a rotation for their D-line, so a DE would make an impact right away. The ONLY LB we would draft in the first is Patrick Willis, but I doubt he makes it to us anyway.

SDSupaChargers
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
I love the bolts getting Ginn. I really like Buster Davis in the second too. Maybe Wendling would be a better pick though cause he fills a bigger need. Just an idea, both are good picks.

draftguru151
02-20-2007, 05:11 PM

This is what I've said on the Okoye pick, and trust me it will become a popular one:

I think Okoye is a perfect fit in Pit. They need passrush and he can give that, and he is good enough to play 3-4 DE as they transition.

I don't think you'll be running a 4-3 next year. Think of Okoye this way, in your 3-4 he's the kind of DE Trevor Pryce was for the Ravens, as you transition to the Tampa 2 he'll be your Sapp. I think he's a great fit for the steelers as I've said.

Well Sapp completely blew in a 3-4.

jackalope
02-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Great Packers mock.

IrishBrowns
02-20-2007, 08:57 PM
how could Pitcock be a DT in the 3-4.....first off, he is an undersized DT as it is, and as a 3-4 DT, he is extremely undersized

jetsfan3
02-20-2007, 09:54 PM
I enjoy the Jets draft very much. I might rather have Anthony Spencer than Moss, but that's just my personal prospect preference. McCauley might be a bit of a reach, but could be a solid CB. Michael Bush is why the Jets draft is so good, he's a great, great pick there.

Santos-Stanton47
02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
A+ Pats draft

Griffin
Jarrett
Bradley!! gosh! that would be NICEY NICE

piuttosto
02-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Take Poz in the first and Jackson in the 2nd for the Giants.

Bohleive
02-21-2007, 09:03 AM

Bohleive
02-21-2007, 09:05 AM
how could Pitcock be a DT in the 3-4.....first off, he is an undersized DT as it is, and as a 3-4 DT, he is extremely undersized
He's a perfect 3-4 DE.

Bohleive
02-21-2007, 09:10 AM
I guarantee you any Eagles fan would not want Brandon Siler in the first round. Eagles fans will back me up that DE or S will be our first pick. I would have written that we trade down, but that is so difficult to predict and trades at this point are stupid anyway. It is so hard to get a trading partner and there has to be so much stuff to go right, it doesn't make sense to predict it. As for LB being our biggest need, NO WAY! The Eagles may only have two Safeties come FA. One is Dawkins, the other is Considine. We need a starter to take over for Considine and eventually Dawkins will retire, so S ia a big need, probably the biggest. We also have two DEs over thirty, a bust in McDougle, and one who is likely gone in FA. We need someone to take over for Kearse and Howard. In the meantime, the Eagles use a rotation for their D-line, so a DE would make an impact right away. The ONLY LB we would draft in the first is Patrick Willis, but I doubt he makes it to us anyway.
It says right at the top that there are no trades. Trust me, I was dying to have the Ravens trade down, but that's not how it goes. As for your DE's I still don't think it's a need, you've got bodies and you've spent a ton of picks and FA money on DL over the past few years already, while you LB corps suffers. And as for your safeties, I agree it's a big need, maybe your biggest, but I have a hard time believing it's your biggest when you've got an all-pro back there regardless of who's next to him. You can grab a guy in the middle rounds to fill that spot; I filled it in the second. I think Siler helps your D more than a reach at safety and that's the bottom line.

morknolle
02-21-2007, 09:15 AM
For the Texans, I don't like us taking Weddle over Meriweather in the 2nd, if you swapped that pick then it would be a perfect first 2 rounds for us.

draftguru151
02-21-2007, 04:11 PM

I realize that, but you make it seem that he would play in a 3-4, which he isn't a good fit in.

Have the Steelers said they are going to play a 4-3 in the future?

Bohleive
02-22-2007, 09:03 AM

I realize that, but you make it seem that he would play in a 3-4, which he isn't a good fit in.

Have the Steelers said they are going to play a 4-3 in the future?
I'm guessing you say this because of his hieght. I think that he would be very good as a penetrating 3-4 DE, similar to Pryce, who yes is very tall. There are plenty of examples of shorter linemen who succeed in the 3-4, Marques Douglass and Kelly Gregg are two I know from the Ravens. Weaver I believe was about the same height as Okoye too. I do think they will transition to the tampa 2 implementing situationally, then more and more as the players become accustomed and as they get better personel for it, Okoye being one of those personel.

ftbl88
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
As for our DEs, two are over thirty, one is a bust, and another will be gone in FA. That leaves Trent Cole as our one good DE for a few years down the road. DE is our second or third biggest need in terms of position, with Safety being number one and MLB either just above or just below. No OLBs because we have McCoy, Gocong, Gaither, Daniels, and many others. All of those guys have been drafted or picked up in the last two years. Our team is SO young at OLB and we have three of those players as possible starters for our defense, two if it ideal. The Eagles are not going to waste three draft picks (A second, third and fifth) no matter what. Gocong and Gaither have the possibilty to be great LBs for our defense. Plus, our FO has already stated that OLB is not a priority this off-season. Thats one of the reasons it's on my sig.