PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Collins OT Kansas

Hines
12-01-2007, 09:21 AM
sorry if there was a thread about him, but i was wondering if he was coming out this year. where he would rank with the other tackles? would he be a first round pick? if not, where would he fall in the second round?

Ho0k Em'
12-01-2007, 09:42 AM
He'd be lucky to be picked 1st day. I honestly haven't seen anything from him that warrants 1st day consideration.

SuperKevin
12-01-2007, 02:25 PM
He needs to go back for his senior year. With another strong year he could be at least a 2nd round pick in my opinion

adschofield
12-01-2007, 03:19 PM
He'd be lucky to be picked 1st day. I honestly haven't seen anything from him that warrants 1st day consideration.

Umm...You're wrong...

Collins is really athletic, and excels in pass protection, but he needs to stay another year because this is a really deep class...I bet he could go in the 2nd if he came out this year...He's actually a finalist for the Best lineman in the country with Jake Long and Glenn Dorsey

toonsterwu
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I think Collins could go in the 2nd on upside. He'd have a tough time squeezing into the first, but it's not impossible. But I'd put him as a 2nd/3rd mix as of now.

JhawkFitness
12-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I think the bowl game will offer a more telling look into AC's stock. Given that he was playing the last month of the season with a fairly ineffective knee anyone who only got to see him play during that time isn't going to have a high opinion of him.

SuperKevin
12-02-2007, 10:35 PM
We'll find out how good he is when he goes up against Chris Ellis in the bowl game. Ellis dominated another talented OT in Gosder Cherilus earlier in the year. If Collins can keep him neutralized then his stock could go way up