briz222x
12-02-2007, 08:11 PM
1 New England Patriots (f/MIA thr/SF) - Darren McFadden RB Arkansas
2 Miami Dolphins (f/NE) - Jake Long OT Michigan
3 NY Jets - Chris Long DE Virginia
4 St. Louis Rams - Glenn Dorsey DT LSU
5 Atlanta Falcons - Brian Brohm QB Louisville
6 Cincinnati Bengals - Sedrick Ellis DT USC
7 Oakland Raiders - Calais Campbell DE Miami Fl.
8 Kansas City Cheifs - Ryan Clady OT Boise St
9 Baltimore Ravens - Matt Ryan QB Boston College
10 New Orleans Saints - Malcolm Jenkins CB Ohio St
11 Houston Texans - Rashard Mendenhall RB Illinois
12 Denver Broncos - James Laurinaitis LB Ohio St.
13 Washington Redskins - Vernon Gholston DE Ohio St.
14 Chicago Bears - Andre Woodson QB Kentucky
15 Carolina Panthers - Kenny Phillips S Miami
16 Philadelphia Eagles - DeSean Jackson WR California
17 Arizona Cardinals - Quentin Groves DE Auburn
18 Buffalo Bills - Adarius Bowman WR Oklahoma St.
19 Minnesota Vikings - Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma
20 Detroit Lions - Gosder Cherilus OT Boston College
21 Dallas Cowboys (f/CLE) - Aqib Talib CB Kansas
22 Tennessee Titans - Antoine Cason CB Arizona
23 San Diego Chargers - Dan Conner LB Penn St
24 Seattle Seahawks - Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon
25 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Keith Rivers LB USC
26 NY Giants - Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech
27 Jacksonville Jaguars - Derrick Harvey DE Florida
28 Pittsburgh Steelers - Michael Oher OT Mississippi
29 Green Bay Packers - Ray Rice RB Rutgers
30 San Francisco 49ers (f/IND) - Colt Brennan QB Hawaii
31 Dallas Cowboys - Sam Baker OT USC

Chucky
12-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Ray Rice? dont think hes gonna declare

Also Keith Rivers is a bad pick for the bucs, they dont need a LB,

Sam Baker woudld be a better pick

DWilliams2IndyColts
12-02-2007, 08:20 PM
How did Sam Baker drop that low?

nemesis3394
12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
for the vikes i would say get some help for the oline or pick a safety not another rookie wideout...got enough of those

GB12
12-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Ray Rice, yuck.

PACKmanN
12-02-2007, 08:33 PM
terrible packers pick. He would be a huge reach and a bust...I would rather take Hart instead of this guy.

BaLLiN
12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
brandon flowers is a good pick IMO

scottyboy
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Ray Rice, yuck.

how dare you say that!!!!

and why would it be bad? do you honestly trust Grant/Jackson/Morency/Wynn would be the name is was lookin for
trust me, Grant is an excellent #2 back, but i doubt he'll be a full time starter.

wiscbadgerfootball
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Ray Rice? no

BaLLiN
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM

and why would it be bad? do you honestly trust Grant/Jackson/Morency/the florida kid who's name escapes me?

trust me, Grant is an excellent #2 back, but i doubt he'll be a full time starter.

Yea that florida kid would be DeShawn Wynn, and even though he may not be incredible, he did help win a national title. EDIT: but he is injury prone so isnt really reliable

scottyboy
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Yea that florida kid would be DeShawn Wynn, and even though he may not be good, he did help win a national title.

ahh Wynn, that's it. Had a brain fart.

But I'm wondering honestly why packer fans would be against Raymell

BaLLiN
12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Because they'd like to believe that they got their man (and an incredible steal from the giants) in Grant, when they really can't decide that off a few good games.

wiscbadgerfootball
well it's a reach and not our biggest need

GB12

and why would it be bad? do you honestly trust Grant/Jackson/Morency/Wynn would be the name is was lookin for
He's lead the league in rushing since he became the #1 back in week 8...

BaLLiN
well it's a reach and not our biggest need

And that is true too.

Chucky
12-02-2007, 08:45 PM
ahh Wynn, that's it. Had a brain fart.

But I'm wondering honestly why packer fans would be against Raymell

Because he has taken such a beaten the past few years at rutgers, wont ever become a stud RB, which first round RB's should be expected to be

scottyboy
12-02-2007, 08:46 PM
He's lead the league in rushing since he became the #1 back in week 8...

that's been 5 weeks. He's a good player, no doubt. But watching him through high school, i knew he'd be a good back in the NFL, but not a full time starter. I think you'll see that soon.

plus, I dont think he's started too early in the season right?( i think)

His body isnt as tired as guys who were starting earlier.

Travis 24
They probably think Ray Rice is an undersized, weak 5'8" 205 lb RB who runs exactly like every other RB that size...

I think he will declare..but probably go high in round 2 to a team that already has a solid starter. He would be a truly remarkable compliment back for a little while..much like a Jones-Drew.

BaLLiN
Because he has taken such a beaten the past few years at rutgers, wont ever become a stud RB, which first round RB's should be expected to be

you can't say that because gore came to SF and had both knees injured and needed surgery, and he has become a premiere back.

BaLLiN
12-02-2007, 08:47 PM
At least for a couple seasons

Travis 24
12-02-2007, 08:47 PM

...He's never, ever suffered an injury thats even kept him out of part of a game. He's extremely durable. And how do you know?...The guy runs like he's 230 lbs..which can't be said for most 230 lb backs.

Chucky
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
...He's never, ever suffered an injury thats even kept him out of part of a game. He's extremely durable. And how do you know?...The guy runs like he's 230 lbs..which can't be said for most 230 lb backs.

Exactly he runs likes hes 230 lbs even though he isnt, he is taking too much of a beating in college, a human body can only take a certain amount of hits.

BaLLiN
12-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Frank Gore took alot of hits, went through alot of surgery, how come Ray Rice, who hasn't had surgery, can't be good at the next level?

princefielder28
12-02-2007, 09:18 PM
RB for GB in rd 1????

PACKmanN
12-02-2007, 09:20 PM

and Rice is? Rice body couldn't handle the number 1 running back role in the NFL.... Also we took Jackson last year to be the faster/quicker back. Also if you watch our games you would know CB is a major need compared to running back.

Vikes99ej
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Terrible Vikings pick. We have Sidney Rice. Give us Cherilius or Oher.

Yung Flippa
12-02-2007, 10:40 PM
I sort of like the Ravens pick, but they would seriously consider taking Malcom Jenkins or Andre Woodson

Yung Flippa
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
GOOD Texans pick also

NYGibril28
12-02-2007, 10:57 PM
no one is going to mention the ridiculousness of New Englad trading up to #1?? That won't happen, and I don't think you can find anyone stupid enough to argue it will.

Turtlepower
12-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I think Brandon Flowers is a bit overrated and would prefer Sam Baker. I think we need a solid o-line to help Eli really become the QB that most of us Giants fans believe he can be. It is apparent that when our o-line plays good, so does Eli and every other NFL QB. So Sam Baker over Flowers.

johbur
12-03-2007, 01:40 AM
I'm not into your trade. Do the Dolphins really want to play against Darren McFadden twice a year? Trading in your Division very difficult to do, much less giving a team that's already better than you more offensive firepower to go with what they have. NE also likely to lose Asante Samuel, which means they need a CB if that happens. Maybe they pay him and can go RB. I still don't see a trade with Miami, particularly if they can just sit at #2 and see if Miami passes or doesn't trade with someone else.

I'm not sold on Groves being any better than Pace, but he that would be a typical Cardinals pick. Hopefully they'll continue to show the progress they've made in recent years in that regard.

Ray Rice in the first round after they selected Brandon Jackson R2 last year, plus they traded for Ryan Grant and Vernon Morency and drafted Wynn. If Grant hadn't turned out what he's turned out, I'd agree with you that they might select an RB. He's shown enough to merit going into TC being thought of as the #1 RB. He's earned the trust of the HC, the GM and of Favre, so why would they want to toss another first rounder out on a player that's going to ride the pine? Unless you think that the terrible Harrell pick of last year is more the norm than the great Hawk pick of two years ago or the very solid pick of Aaron Rodgers three years ago. Ray Rice is no Joseph Addai, to boot.

The Packers needing a CB in the nickel and to eventually replace Al or Wood just compounds GB taking a CB, or maybe a S.

fenikz
12-03-2007, 02:10 AM
I would only draft Groves if he runs his supposed 4.4, with out that he has fallen to the 2nd round due to his performance this year, give us Harvey over him as of right now