PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Miller

SenorGato
12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Seems like the kind of guy who'll rise come combine time...great height and weight with the ability to play DE/OLB/ILB in a 3-4.

Anyone know anything on this guy besides that?

georgiafan
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
I've watched him play his whole career and I held out hope that he would turn it around this year. He went from starting MLB and key to the defense in pre season. Then splitting time at OLB during the year and has now been moved to DE. He has been playing there the past few games, but I haven't seen much of a impact. He has always had potential (5 * recruit), but just never looked like a LB to me. Unless he blows up at the combine I would be surprised if he is drafted. The main reason he was moved to DE was to help his NFL career.

Marcus Howard a DE/OLB is a lot better prospect in my eyes then Miller.

SenorGato
12-04-2007, 03:22 PM
I've watched him play his whole career and I held out hope that he would turn it around this year. He went from starting MLB and key to the defense in pre season. Then splitting time at OLB during the year and has now been moved to DE. He has been playing there the past few games but I haven't seen much of a impact. He has always had potential (5 * recruit) but just never looked like a LB to me. Unless he blows up at the combine I would be surprised if he is drafted.

Marcus Howard a DE/OLB is a lot better prospect in my eyes then Miller.

Howard needs to put on some weight to be anything more than a situational pass rusher...or he could play the WLB in the 4-3.