PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Alba had sex with this mock

NYGibril28
12-04-2007, 08:40 PM
1. Miami Dolphins – Here’s what I do if I’m the Dolphins. I take McFadden. Shop Brown, or even McFadden around the league, but take McFadden. McFadden is easily the best talent in this draft, and if they don’t take him, New England or New York will, which is even worse for Miami. Glenn Dorsey is the only other option at this point, but he doesn’t warrant the value that McFadden does. Even if they keep both McFadden and Brown, that’s a very good problem to have, too many good running backs.

Selection: Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas (Jr.)

2. New England Patriots (from San Francisco) – People want to complain about New England having a high pick this year, but it’s not that great of a position to be in. This draft is loaded with depth, but light at the top. So I predict a trade, and I like New Orleans to trade up in this spot. New Orleans has the offense to make a run late in the playoffs, but there defense needs work.

TRADE: New England trades their 1st round pick (2) to New Orleans for their 1st (10) and 2nd (??) round pick, and 2009 1st rounder.

2. New Orleans Saints (from New England through San Francisco) – New Orleans is a defense away from being a contender again. Glenn Dorsey would give them the dominating interior presence that they lack right now. The last few DTs New Orleans have drafted haven’t worked out to well, but none of them were on the level of Dorsey.

Selection: Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU

3. New York Jets – I think Kellen Clemens is the future here, so any talk of QB can be thrown away. We look to defense, where Eric Mangini seems intent on running the 3-4, despite the lack of quality personnel for the system. Chris Long is a perfect fit for the 3-4. I think Long is the biggest sure thing in this draft, and looks poised to have a great NFL career. If I’m a Jets fan, I can’t argue this pick one bit.

Selection: Chris Long, DE, Virginia

4. Atlanta Falcons – Brian Brohm seems to be the consensus pick here, just because he’s familiar with the system, but I’m not sold he’ll be taken this high. I don’t like any QB this high actually, not Brohm. Atlanta needs help on the offensive line, and that’s why I think Jake Long is the pick here.

Selection: Jake Long, OT, Michigan

5. St. Louis Rams – The Rams are actually hurting themselves the more they win. As of now, the two players who are probably 1-2 on St. Louis’ Big Board are Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long. At 5, I’m not sure who the Rams would look at here. Oakland is a potential trading partner, with Cincinnati sitting at 6, possibly looking at Ellis, also, St. Louis themselves possibly considering Ellis. I think a trade is the most likely scenario here.

TRADE: St. Louis trades their 1st round pick (5) and 3rd round pick (??) to Oakland for their 1st (7) and 2nd round picks.

5. Oakland Raiders (from St. Louis) - Oakland needs a DT. They couldn’t afford to sit at 7 and hope that Cincinnati doesn’t take Ellis. Ellis is likely a day one starter, and eventual replacement for Warren Sapp.

Selection: Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC

6. Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals defense is holding them back. Few can stop that offense when it’s running as well as it can. On defense, they need help all over except CB, where they’ve drafted in the first round the last two years. I think they could use a safety, since Ellis and Dorsey are off the board. Kenny Phillips is a very good prospect, I’d put him on the level of LaRon Landry, who was also taken at six.

Selection: Kenny Phillips, S, Miami (FL) (Jr.)

7. St. Louis Rams (from Oakland) – This is a much better situation here for St. Louis. While they might have been reaching for Clady at 5, taking him at 7 is much more reasonable, albeit still a bit of a reach. He’s got great athleticism for a man his size, and has all the tools to be the replacement for Orlando Pace.

Selection: Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State (Jr.)

8. Kansas City Chiefs – Well, Long and Clady are off the board. Do they reach for Loadholt or Otah, or do they look in another direction. I can’t see them trading down, because I don’t know who would want to move up that much. However, Malcolm Jenkins is available, and it’s no secret how old the Chiefs are at CB with Ty Law and Patrick Surtain. If they can’t get an OT this year, I don’t think Jenkins would be a disappointment.

Selection: Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State (Jr.)

9. Baltimore Ravens – This team won’t be going anywhere with Kyle Boller. Boller looks destined to be the type of guy that won’t lead you to the playoffs, but could play well in spot duty. Matt Ryan has the leadership you look for in a QB, and an NFL arm to go with it.

Selection: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College

10. New England Patriots (from New Orleans) – At 10, value is much better for New England. James Laurinaitis has been talked about for a while now, as a Bill Belicheck type player. While I’m not sure what that means, I agree it’s a good pick for New England, who has an aging LB corps.

Selection: James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State (Jr.)

11. Houston Texans – Ahman Green came to Houston, and surprise, surprise, he got hurt. Ron Dayne is his backup, Houston needs a RB. Jonathan Stewart has a rare combination of speed and power. He’s got good hands out of the backfield. He should be a great fit in Houston.

Selection: Jonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon (Jr.)

12. Denver Broncos – Keith Rivers has been a popular pick lately, but he’s really not what they need at LB. They need a strong side LB, and value isn’t there for that position. Ideally, the Broncos would like to trade down here, but there really isn’t anyone at this spot worthy of trading up for, so they have to reach for a LB or S. Reggie Smith would be my guess. His stock is rising right now because he’s got the skill set to play safety, in a very weak draft class for the position.

Selection: Reggie Smith, DB, Oklahoma

13. Carolina Panthers – The Panthers need a QB, that’s a fact. They have three options, Andre Woodson, Brian Brohm or Derek Anderson. My money is on Anderson. I think the Browns will be asking for a 1st rounder for him, but they are going to have to add in a later round pick to get a deal done.

TRADE: Carolina trades their 1st round pick (13) to the Cleveland Browns for QB Derek Anderson and a 5th round pick.

13. Cleveland Browns (from Carolina) – The Browns need help on defense, and there’s plenty of options here. Vernon Gholston can come in and be the eventual replacement for Willie McGinnest, as he’s a huge upgrade over Antwan Peek.

Selection: Vernon Gholston, LB, Ohio State (Jr.)

14. Chicago Bears – Rex Grossman is back, and he looks like a different QB. I still think he’s the guy next year, and maybe they add a QB in the middle rounds, but not in the first, their offensive line needs to much help. Phil Loadholt is the best available option in my mind, and his athleticism gives him the edge over the other OT’s available.

Selection: Phil Loadholt, OT, Oklahoma (Jr.)

15. Philadelphia Eagles – Too many times I see WR here, but if you look at the past, the Eagles haven’t valued WRs early, even with obvious need. DeSean Jackson is essentially just a faster Reggie Brown. I think they need a LB more than anything, to eventually replace Takeo Spikes. CB is an option also, as there’s little depth behind the starters. Keith Rivers can be that guy.

Selection: Keith Rivers, LB, USC

16. Washington Redskins – They obviously suffered a huge loss, emotionally and from a team standpoint, and that’s very tough for the Redskins. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t win another game this year. However, business must go on, and the Redskins need an impact presence on the defensive line. Calais Campbell has had a down year, but he’s still a tremendous talent.

Selection: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami (FL) (Jr.)

17. Arizona Cardinals – Lately Antrel Rolle has started to progress, but the Cardinals still need help in the secondary. There’s a lot of talent here to choose from. Aqib Talib is one option, but I like Antoine Cason a bit more. The only question around Cason’s game is his 40-time, and if he can get anywhere in the 4.4 range, he’ll warrant this high of a selection.

Selection: Antoine Cason, CB, Arizona

18. Buffalo Bills – I think Trent Edwards could potentially be the answer in
Buffalo, but he needs more weapons around him. Lee Evans is a great WR, but I feel he’d be much better suited as a team’s 2nd option. Enter Malcolm Kelly. He has the size to go over the middle and the speed to get deep.

Selection: Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma (Jr.)

19. Minnesota Vikings – Yes, I’m going to say this. Tavaris Jackson will be the starter next year. He’s been good lately, limiting his mistakes. If he can continue that level of play, he’ll be the starter next year. They can still bring in some talent around him on offense. DeSean Jackson has had a down year, but he’s still a legit prospect.

Selection: DeSean Jackson, WR, California (Jr)

20. Detroit Lions – The Lions offensive line has been the weak spot of this team all year. They could use some help on defense, but offensive line far outweighs that.

Selection: Sam Baker, OT, USC

21. Dallas Cowboys (from Cleveland) – Julius Jones is likely gone this offseason, so will Marion Barber be able to carry the load. He’s always been in a 2-RB system, so bringing in some help can’t be argued. They also have needs at CB, and the O-Line, but they have another 1st round pick to address one of those needs.

Selection: Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois (Jr.)

22. Tennessee Titans – It’s no secret that the Titans need some WRs capable of producing consistently, and they should and likely will address it this pick. I love James Hardy out of Indiana, and if he runs a good 40, he could go higher than this with his size/hands combination.

Selection: James Hardy, WR, Indiana (Jr.)

23. San Diego Chargers – The Chargers finally look like they got it together after a rough start. They still have some areas of weakness. Erin Henderson is a LB who could come in a contribute right away. He’s a good fit for a 3-4 ILB, an area of potential, if not immediate need for San Diego.

Selection: Erin Henderson, LB, Maryland (Jr.)

24. Seattle Seahawks – With the Top 3 RB’s off the board, and guys like Steve Slaton and James Davis being reaches here, the Seahawks have to look elsewhere. One player I like is Texas A&M TE Martellus Bennett. The basketball background will intrigue pro scouts, and he’s been productive in his career.

Selection: Martellus Bennett, TE, Texas A&M (Jr.)

25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – With two QB’s still available here, the Buccaneers have to consider it. The only other option in my mind would be Early Doucet, but the dropoff in WR talent isn’t that large in the 2nd round. Andre Woodson has the biggest star potential out of all of this year’s QBs, and that type of potential would make it hard for Tampa Bay to pass on him.

Selection: Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky

26. New York Giants – The Giants got themselves a solid CB in Aaron Ross, but he can’t do it all himself. Sam Madison is a shell of his former self, and doesn’t have that bright of a future ahead of him. Bringing in a CB as the nickel back for a year, maybe two is one of the Giants bigger needs, considering the lack of value at Safety this year.

Selection: Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas (Jr.)

27. Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jags have a few areas they could address here. Jeff Otah and Chris Williams are intriguing options, and a DE could help as well. In the end, offensive line trumps DE because it’s more of immediate need. Paul Spicer is a serviceable starter across from Reggie Heyward.

Selection: Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh

28. Pittsburgh Steelers – With the questions on the Pittsburgh offensive line in the upcoming years, it’s no question where they are looking with this pick. Chris Williams seems like a perfect fit for this team, and I think he’ll be the replacement for Marvel Smith.

Selection: Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

29. Green Bay Packers – If anyone doubted the Packers need at CB, it was exposed against the Cowboys. They have no depth at CB, and they need help badly. In steps Wisconsin CB Jack Ikegwuonu. Sure to become a fan favorite switching from Wisconsin to Green Bay.

Selection: Jack Ikegwuonu, CB, Wisconsin (Jr.)

30. San Francisco 49ers (from Indianapolis) – The 49ers have a few directions they could go here. I think they need help at WR, as it’s clear Darrell Jackson isn’t a #1 threat. Early Doucet can potentially be that type of receiver.

Selection: Early Doucet, WR, LSU

31. Dallas Cowboys – Well they got a RB, now they look to CB. Mike Jenkins is a good fit for Wade Phillips defensive strategy, as he’s physical at the line of scrimmage.

Selection: Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida

ROUND 2

33. Miami Dolphins – The defensive secondary is the biggest weakness on this defense. A player I like is Terrell Thomas, who is a physical player.

Selection: Terrell Thomas, CB, USC

34. New York Jets – After getting a player like Chris Long, the Jets are a big step closer towards making a run at the postseason. D-Brick and Mangold are two great young pieces on the offensive line, but they could use a replacement for Anthony Clement at RT. Gosder Cherilus fits that bill.

Selection: Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College

35. Atlanta Falcons – Look who’s still here. Brohm has seen his stock drop a bit, but I credit that to the rise of Ryan and Woodson. Falcons get a steal here though, as he’s a first round talent, familiar with Petrino’s system.

Selection: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

36. St. Louis Rams – Ryan Clady in the first, so now they have to look defense, as they need no help at the offensive skill positions. DE is probably their biggest need that holds any value here.

Selection: Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC

37. San Francisco 49ers – After adding a WR in Doucet in the first the 49ers should look defense here. A 3-4 DT would be a perfect addition to this defense, that’s where Dre Moore comes in,

Selection: Dre Moore, DT, Maryland

38. St. Louis Rams (from Oakland) – So far so good for the Rams. A quality OT and DE. I know I just said that they are fine at the skill positions, but age is creeping up on them at WR, so with an extra 2nd round pick, it’s a spot that can afford to be addressed.

Selection: Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State

39. Kansas City Chiefs – After landing Malcolm Jenkins in Round 1, they have to look offensive line here. Tony Hills would have been a good option, but coming off of a leg injury, I’m not sure he’ll warrant this type of selection. I’ve seen Kirt Barton slowly creeping up the board, and after a great senior season, he could eventually end up being selected this high.

Selection: Kirk Barton, OT, Ohio State

40. Baltimore Ravens – They were able to land Matt Ryan in the first, so next I think they should look to add some youth to a defense that is aging in certain areas. They have little quality depth at CB, so I look to Tracy Porter to help here.

Selection: Tracy Porter, CB, Indiana

41. Cincinnati Bengals – They added Kenny Phillips in the first, but weren’t able to land the DT they need on their interior line. Frank Okam is a tough prospect to get a read on. Some days he looks like a stud, other days no one knows if he’s out there. Some team will take him early because of his physical measurables.

Selection: Frank Okam, DT, Texas

42. Atlanta Falcons (from Houston) – The Falcons have had a picture perfect draft so far, bringing in Jake Long and Brian Brohm. When Grady Jackson was cut, that opened up a big hole on the Falcons defense.

Selection: Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M

43. Denver Broncos – They had to reach for Reggie Smith in the first, and he could end up being a great player, but the value might not have been what they were looking for. They get excellent value here, as a great player slips.

Selection: Dan Connor, LB, Penn State

44. Carolina Panthers – It’s a strong possibility that both starting offensive tackles could be gone this offseason, so they need help in that area.

Selection: Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson

45. Chicago Bears – Cedric Benson hasn’t been the RB they hoped he would when they drafted him. Bringing in another young RB could push him to be better, and if not, well, they got another young RB.

Selection: James Davis, RB, Clemson (Jr.)

46. Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles have a couple of good WRs, but neither of them is a good red zone target. L.J. Smith could be gone next year, so that’s one less target.

Selection: Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State

47. Washington Redskins – They got a great player in Calais Campbell in the first round. They have a lot of good pieces at WR, but they don’t have a big receiver.

Selection: Limas Sweed, WR, Texas

48. New England Patriots (from New Orleans) – James Laurinaitis in the first round, so now they have to look to the secondary. Asante Samuel could be gone, so could Eugene Wilson.

Selection: DeJuan Tribble, CB, Boston College

49. Buffalo Bills – Malcolm Kelly was a dream come true in the first round. They should probably look to their secondary here.

Selection: Dwight Lowery, CB, San Jose State

50. Minnesota Vikings – DeSean Jackson was a great pick in the first round, adding a dynamic option to the offense, and the return game. They should probably look safety here, an eventual replacement to Darrenn Sharper.

Selection: Thomas DeCoud, S, California

51. Detroit Lions – They got the offensive lineman they desperately need, now they should work on their defense. Best value here is at LB.

Selection: Jonathan Goff, LB, Vanderbilt

52. Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals need help on defense to get over the hump into the playoffs. Cason’s a good start.

Selection: Xavier Adibi, LB, Virginia Tech

53. Tennessee Titans – This pick could become a lot simpler if Albert Haynesworth leaves via free agency, which I expect he will

Selection: Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina

54. San Diego Chargers – Antonio Cromartie has been great this year, but after him they’ll have no depth once Drayton Florence is gone. Any relation?

Selection: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State

55. Cleveland Browns – Vernon Gholston in Round 1, talk about a dream come true. They need a NT though, and unfortunately, value isn’t there. I suggest they take a flier on a RB.

Selection: Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia (Jr.)

56. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Gaines Adams was taken in the first last year, but they need a starter opposite of him

Selection: Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida (Jr.)

57. New York Giants – They need a playmaking LB. I love Philip Wheeler. I think he should even go higher than this.

Selection: Philip Wheeler, LB, Georgia Tech

58. Jacksonville Jaguars – Passed on a DE in Round 1, so they take one here.

Selection: Chris Ellis, DE, Virginia Tech

59. Seattle Seahawks – They need a replacement for Shaun Alexander eventually, but if they can’t get one in Round 1, I expect they’ll wait another year. O-Line could use some depth.

Selection: Roy Scheuning, G, Oregon State

60. Pittsburgh Steelers – Chris Williams in Round 1, yet they still need depth on the line.

Selection: Eric Young, OL, Tennessee

61. Indianapolis Colts – No first round pick this year, and like always they need some help on defense, although this year not as drastically.

Selection: Ali Highsmith, LB, LSU

62. Green Bay Packers – Got a CB in the first. I think they could add another piece in the secondary.

Selection: Simeon Castille, DB, Alabama

63. Dallas Cowboys – RB, CB, now what. They need some speed on their offense.

Selection: Donnie Avery, WR, Houston

64. New England Patriots – What else does this team need? BPA.

Selection: Quentin Groves, LB, Auburn

Chucky
12-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I would be extremely happy with ANdre Woodsen for the bucs, especially because he will get to sit for a year behind garcia next year

princefielder28
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Getting Jack Ike isn't as good as sex with Jessica Alba but it may be close

D-Unit
12-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Mendenhall in Round 1? OVER-RATED! OVER-RATED!

bearsfan_51
12-04-2007, 08:49 PM
I would much rather have Otah than Loadholt, but the position is good.

NYGibril28
12-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I would much rather have Otah than Loadholt, but the position is good.

Is Otah really that good? I'll be honest, I haven't seen him play that often, UConn and West Virginia game, and I wasn't really watching him against UConn, so I was a little hesitant to put him in my mock, but the consensus seems to be he's a first rounder. Mind giving me a little synopsis of his game?

bored of education
12-04-2007, 08:51 PM
I like Jenkins for KC. Grabbing Gosder/Nicks in the 2nd would be perfect then a guard. Thanks

Bills2083
12-04-2007, 08:54 PM
good pick for Buffalo

RoyHall#1
12-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Cleveland's mock blows. :(

NYGibril28
12-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Cleveland's mock blows. :(

You think Anderson is gonna stay?

Gridiron
12-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Looks good overall. Great Jets pick.

RoyHall#1
12-04-2007, 08:58 PM
You think Anderson is gonna stay?

For 1 more year, yeah.

NYGibril28
12-04-2007, 08:59 PM
For 1 more year, yeah.

at least Cleveland was included in a 1-round mock :D

bearsfan_51
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Is Otah really that good? I'll be honest, I haven't seen him play that often, UConn and West Virginia game, and I wasn't really watching him against UConn, so I was a little hesitant to put him in my mock, but the consensus seems to be he's a first rounder. Mind giving me a little synopsis of his game?
Honestly it has much more to do with my opinion that Loadholt is overrated. They are similar prospects but I think that Otah has better footwork. Loadholt needs another year in college IMO. I could see him getting drafted early as a prospect but we need someone to contribute immediately.

RoyHall#1
12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
at least Cleveland was included in a 1-round mock :D

Oh wow. I didn't even look closely enough to see we were involved, I was just being sarcastic. We won't give up Anderson for less than a 1st and a 3rd, but Gholston.... would be amazing.

Primetime21
12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
As a Falcons and Seahawks follower you did great. Seahawks gets playmaking/replacement for Pollard fo WCO, Falcons get big bodies Petrino wants(Him and Blaylock= Pancakes with syrup).

Ughh Clady might not even declare and really hasnt improved to much from last season so doubt he goes top 10.

Travis 24
12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Brian Brohm out of the first round?..thats laughable. He's a much better pro-prospect than Ryan and Woodson..

NYGibril28
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Brian Brohm out of the first round?..thats laughable. He's a much better pro-prospect than Ryan and Woodson..

That's laughable. I didn't know you're opinion was the right one.

Vikes99ej
12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Great Vikings pick.

BaLLiN
12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
ok giants pick, but Talib doesnt seem like a first rounder to me, at least not right now.

jackalope
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Ikegwuonu is starting to be a very popular pick for the Packers, and I love it. We do definitely need corner depth, and I'm a big fan of Ikegwuonu. He's the type of physical corner GB likes.

BroadwayJoe10
12-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Getting Jack Ike isn't as good as sex with Jessica Alba but it may be close

normally i would agree. BUt than i watched the victorias secret fashion show tonight and realized there isn't a single player worth that haha. (well atleast not in this draft) and I just realized midpost you said jessica alba and not adriana lima haha But if anyone didn't see the show tonight, i suggest catch the reruns.

Turtlepower
12-04-2007, 10:19 PM
ok giants pick, but Talib doesnt seem like a first rounder to me, at least not right now.

I disagree. I think he is the second best corner in the draft behind Malcolm Jenkins.

Yung Flippa
12-04-2007, 11:26 PM
I like the Ravens pick, but I really think that Andre Woodson would be a better one.

Caddy
12-05-2007, 12:25 AM
From a pure value standpoint, picking Woodson at #25 would be amazing and I would certainly not be disappointed if he ended up the pick. However if what we saw from Luke McCown against the Saints is an accurate representation of his skills, I'd be happy to look in another direction.

Average OT LB
12-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I very much like the presentation of the draft as well as the trades, very good read.

The chargers will not take a ILB with the first pick. Ask any charger fan, they're the key we turned it around on defense after the rough start.

Positions of Interest would be S, CB, RT, DT, WR, FB, RB in that order IMO

thebow305
12-05-2007, 12:42 AM
I like the job here you did overall with all the trades and everything. If we can draft D-Mac and trade him for a bunch more picks that would make me happy. If not, I agree he is the BPA and we need playmakers, regardless of position.

Crazy_Chris
12-05-2007, 02:49 AM
I like the Vikings Pick.

diabsoule
12-05-2007, 03:39 AM
I would drive down to New Orleans and ***** slap the **** out Sean Payton if he traded to move up to #2.

We have too many needs on defense to be giving up picks.

Travis 24
12-05-2007, 07:12 AM
That's laughable. I didn't know you're opinion was the right one.

No...Leaving Brohm out of the first round because the Louisville defense sucks is laughable...Its not an opinion, its a fact..

Jakey
12-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Good Steelers pick!!!

...I'd love to see a round 2!

NYGibril28
12-05-2007, 07:34 AM
No...Leaving Brohm out of the first round because the Louisville defense sucks is laughable...Its not an opinion, its a fact..

When did I say Brohm was out of the first round because of Louisville's defense? I left Brohm out of the first round because I think Ryan and Woodson are better prospects, and that some teams who have been looking QB aren't anymore.

Brady Quinn out of the Top 5 is laughable...oh wait

NYGibril28
12-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Good Steelers pick!!!

...I'd love to see a round 2!

Full first day coming soon! Wait, full first, old first day!

Travis 24
12-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Brady Quinn out of the Top 5 is laughable...oh wait

lol..You trying to say I said that?...I didn't have Quinn or Russell as my top QB last year, so you can stop pretending like I said that

NYGibril28
12-05-2007, 08:44 AM
lol..You trying to say I said that?...I didn't have Quinn or Russell as my top QB last year, so you can stop pretending like I said that

I was implying that it's possible. Not many people thought Quinn would fall out of the Top 10.

fenikz
12-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Love the Cason pick for the Cardinals, I think he will become something very special

Scotty D
12-05-2007, 09:56 AM
I support your theory on the QBs dropping. Maybe not that drastic, but I can easily see it happening.

Oaktown1981
12-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I like the Ellis pick but I don't like the trade. Raiders don't have a 3rd round pick this year so that would only leave them with 1 day one pick.

NYGibril28
12-05-2007, 01:38 PM
I like the Ellis pick but I don't like the trade. Raiders don't have a 3rd round pick this year so that would only leave them with 1 day one pick.

They acquired a 3rd rounder from the Rams.

Rams Get: 1st (7), and 2nd rounder
Raiders Get: 1st (5) and 3rd rounder

skinzzfan25
12-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Calais = win :D

NYGibril28
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
I added a Round 2, not so sure about a few picks though, especially towards the latter half of the round.

Turtlepower
12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I added a Round 2, not so sure about a few picks though, especially towards the latter half of the round.

You make Giants fans very happy. =D

LonghornsLegend
12-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Love the Mike Jenkins pick for us, thats a great pick and someone we probably will go after, dont think we take mendenhall 1st and im not in love with that pick...also for our 2nd rd pick I think Bowman can slide that far and I think we take him there if he last

NYGibril28
12-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Love the Mike Jenkins pick for us, thats a great pick and someone we probably will go after, dont think we take mendenhall 1st and im not in love with that pick...also for our 2nd rd pick I think Bowman can slide that far and I think we take him there if he last

Adarius? 'Cause I have him going to Philly in Rd. 2

Jakey
12-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I can think of some better picks for the Steelers in round 2...if the Steelers take a OT in round 1...i think they move Willie Colon to RG, and the Rookie (Chris Williams in this case) starts at RT.

If that is the case we will have depth already at Guard, so another position can be adressed. Other positions i would like to see addressed are...OLB (Haggans will be gone after the season, and thier is no depth behind Harrison and Woodley)...WR, again no depth, and Ward is geting up there in age...CB, not a massive need, but it would be nice to get another playmaker...ILB, Timmons is learning behind Foote, but we could do with an eventual replacement behind Farrior.

Personally i would love to land Beau Bell in round 2...and in a few years time i think Timmons and Bell would be a monster pair of ILB's and throw in James Harrison and Lamarr Woodley, and you've got a formidable core of linebackers.

But again i love the mock! Just not the Steelers round 2 =D

I hope the feedback helps :)

BamaFalcon59
12-06-2007, 11:00 PM
I might take James Davis over Red Bryant but that's about an ideal Falcons draft.

LonghornsLegend
12-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Adarius? 'Cause I have him going to Philly in Rd. 2

yea thats who i meant...If he happens 2 be around I think we take him, WR isnt really a need but getting a guy physically imposing like TO, we would love to take him and groom him

we still probably take Mike Jenkins at one spot, and probably a D lineman or rb with the other 1st

football122
12-08-2007, 01:10 PM
You flubbed it dude. The Dolphins own the Chargers 2nd rounder this year due to the Chris Chambers trade.

Rich Jr
12-08-2007, 01:28 PM
If that would happen for the Saints i'd **** my pants!

Great pick.