59. New York Jets: Brian Leonard, FB/HB Rutgers
60. New England: Brandon Siler, ILB UF
61. Baltimore: Tony Hunt, RB PSU
62. San Diego: Tanard Jackson, DB Syracuse
63. Chicago: Earl Everett, OLB UF
64. Tampa Bay: Ryan McBean, DT Oklahoma State

America
02-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Good Texans and Raven's mocks. I'm not so sure about Amobi to ATL. Bowe needs to be in R1. Really good overall. Kalil to DEN is questionable but I like it.

princefielder28
02-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Solid job with Green Bay :D

ftbl88
02-19-2007, 05:50 PM
I would love the first round pick for the Eagles, but I doubt it Willis would fall to us. If he was there, I think we would pick him though. If he was gone, Griffin would be the pick and the Eagles fans would still be happy. No way we draft a WR in the first day, even if Stallworth leaves in FA, which I doubt. A DE would be a good pick if Willis does fall, then a S in round two.

AZ9er
02-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Decent for KC as long as we get Mebane or Kareer Brown in the third.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 06:37 PM
More replies...

piuttosto
02-19-2007, 06:40 PM
I love the second rounder, don't know if he'd drop that far but hell I'd take it. The first rounder is questionable. I like Nelson, but for one I don't think he'd fall that far. And we also need a LB.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I love the second rounder, don't know if he'd drop that far but hell I'd take it. The first rounder is questionable. I like Nelson, but for one I don't think he'd fall that far. And we also need a LB.
Oh, he definitely fell.

I know ya'll need a LB, but IMO Nelson is too good to pass on there IMO.

T-RICH49
02-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Decent for KC as long as we get Mebane or Kareer Brown in the third.

I love it.Davis is an upgrade over Mitchell and we can still get a good DT in RD 3

miamichamp_305
02-19-2007, 06:56 PM
A for the Phins.

Branch is a great pick in the 1st round, him or Adams if any of them fall to us would be really nice. Blalock in the 2nd is also very good, since Ugoh and Staley were both taken (which would piss me off if it really happened) it filled the need at LG. Good Phins mock.

Shiver
02-19-2007, 06:57 PM
I get the Louisville connections, but I would hate this Falcons' draft. Offensive Line and Free Safety are the team's biggest holes.

PalmerToCJ
02-19-2007, 06:59 PM
I like the Revis pick a lot but we go BPA and I'd rather see Nelson in the 1st then McCauley in the 2nd.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 07:03 PM
I get the Louisville connections, but I would hate this Falcons' draft. Offensive Line and Free Safety are the team's biggest holes.
It's not about the Louisville connections. I went BPA in round 1 and in round 2 went with the guy who could be the H-Back of our offense. It just ended up that way.

I see us going OL in FA anyway.

RaiderNation
02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
okay overall. i think we wouldnt draft a WR in the second. if we draft a WR in first couple rounds it would be CJ. so CJ or AD

asmitty45
02-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Great Lions mock

Im_a_Romosexual
02-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Ross is a good pick, but pitcock? he's a horrendous pick rather have an offensive lineman

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Ross is a good pick, but pitcock? he's a horrendous pick rather have an offensive lineman
What OL would be worth the pick? Yanda, Ramirez, Harris, Free...all would be reaches in my eyes with Yanda being the closest.

Doctorsacb
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Solid Phins mock. No complaints. Branch is the guy I want in round 1 if Quinn is off the board and Blalock is one of my top round 2 targets along with Sidney Rice, Tank Tyler and Joe Staley.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 07:39 PM
I would love the first round pick for the Eagles, but I doubt it Willis would fall to us. If he was there, I think we would pick him though. If he was gone, Griffin would be the pick and the Eagles fans would still be happy. No way we draft a WR in the first day, even if Stallworth leaves in FA, which I doubt. A DE would be a good pick if Willis does fall, then a S in round two.
How would John Wendling be in the 2nd? I think he would be a better fit than Rouse? Michael Bush is also available but I don't think you would want a power RB so early (I made some changes).

TNewFan41
02-19-2007, 07:53 PM
pitcock wouldn't fit in our system as a DT he's not even 300 lbs. and we have way to many DE's in the first place.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
pitcock wouldn't fit in our system as a DT he's not even 300 lbs. and we have way to many DE's in the first place.
Who would it be then? Yanda likely has the highest value out of the remaining OL, but it's still a reach IMO.

Rayford Mcdaniel
02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Typical Mock for the Packers. But thats a good thing. :D

josh07039
02-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Good jets draft.

El$anDollah
02-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Great Jets Draft.

regoob2
02-19-2007, 08:32 PM
2 solid 49er picks

Caddy
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM
First two Buc picks are good but the third is poor[/u]

21ST
02-19-2007, 08:48 PM
bad pick give us alan branch

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 08:49 PM
First two Buc picks are good but the third is poor[/u]
What would you do? I thought DT was a need and McBean seems like a good fit. Would MeBane be a better fit?

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
bad pick give us alan branch

I keep hearing how ya'll were last in sacks and turnovers last year. I would think Adams would help that?

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Great Jets Draft.
Good, cuz I'm a GM for them in a mock offseason :D

kevin148
02-19-2007, 09:18 PM
What exactly is the thinking in giving the VIkings Ted Ginn Jr ?
We already have a WR with good speed, has trouble running routes all the while having questionable hands.

We spent 1 1st round 7th overall pick at WR and it hasn't worked out.
Please convince me why we'd take another ? (especially after our H.C. has come out and stated he doesn't believe in taking WR's early)

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
What exactly is the thinking in giving the VIkings Ted Ginn Jr ?
We already have a WR with good speed, has trouble running routes all the while having questionable hands.

We spent 1 1st round 7th overall pick at WR and it hasn't worked out.
Please convince me why we'd take another ? (especially after our H.C. has come out and stated he doesn't believe in taking WR's early)
I know that pick would be hated, and I would hate it too. IMO...

-They won't go DE 3/4 years
-Don't see them going with Quinn
-Bethel Johnson is a FA so good KR value
-Was in more of a pass oriented offense compared to South Carolina's run and then throw a screen to Williamson
-Someone will fall in love with the speed

Now, even with that, I can't say I would like the pick as a Vikings fan. But that was my logic.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Oh, and how is the 2nd rounder?

Shiver
02-19-2007, 09:39 PM
It's not about the Louisville connections. I went BPA in round 1 and in round 2 went with the guy who could be the H-Back of our offense. It just ended up that way.

We shall see what happens in free agency. However, if we sign OL in free agency, that means we let Patrick Kerney go. Which takes Defensive End as a top priority in that case. Either way, I think it comes down to OL vs DL, depending on how things unfold. I like the Okoye pick, mostly because Babineaux screwed up big time, and that kind of behavior won't be tolerated. He could also play either DT spot. The pick I don't like is Michael Bush. First of all, I don't think he is a good value there, his stock is very low, while falling. If H-Back, RB, was the desired position, Brian Leonard would be the much better pick. He has a much higher value, as a prospect, now.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 09:47 PM

We shall see what happens in free agency. However, if we sign OL in free agency, that means we let Patrick Kerney go. Which takes Defensive End as a top priority in that case. Either way, I think it comes down to OL vs DL, depending on how things unfold. I like the Okoye pick, mostly because Babineaux screwed up big time, and that kind of behavior won't be tolerated. He could also play either DT spot. The pick I don't like is Michael Bush. First of all, I don't think he is a good value there, his stock is very low, while falling. If H-Back, RB, was the desired position, Brian Leonard would be the much better pick. He has a much higher value, as a prospect, now.
First of all I changed the picks and they are now Levi Brown and Eric Weddle. I think I like that more; because although I'm not excited with Brown's value there, he is the only solution I can see at LT with the weak market. The guard market is much stronger and I see us adressing that via FA. My guy at 10 is Landry, but that makes round 2 difficult with the DE value uncertain (in my updated mock off critisizm only Woodley is taken after us, all others before), and the tackle and guard value likely to be low (as in this mock with Staley, Ugoh, Grubbs, Blaylock all goingbefore our pick). And also, I want a stud if we grab a DT, not just another guy, so I don't want a DT in round 2 either. So in the end I just don't like safety round 1 unless we do a lot in FA, which looks unlikely.

I think Bush's value will rise to mid round 2, but that's just me. If he falls below us, he could fall pretty far due to team need, as he does in my new mock (falls out of round 2). Also, I doubt the (roughly) 230 pound Leonard could line up at TE. He could do HB and FB, but TE not so much.

I like Babineaux a lot as a player, and hopefully things get straightened out.

Shiver
02-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Levi Brown may not even make it to our pick. The Dolphins' current fall-back plan at Left Tackle is LJ Shelton! Houston could use a LT, so could Arizona.

lsantaoe
02-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Levi Brown may not even make it to our pick. The Dolphins' current fall-back plan at Left Tackle is LJ Shelton! Houston could use a LT, so could Arizona.
I definitely can't see Arizona reaching that much, although it is concievable that Miami or (to a lesser extent) Houston could. The need is there, but not the talent. He is talented, but not top 10 IMO.

LB51
02-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Incredible giants draft, either McCauley or Everette in second

lsantaoe
02-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Incredible giants draft, either McCauley or Everette in second
You got Everett now, changed some things (not in this mock) due to criticism on certain picks.