PDA

View Full Version : Where did they go?

WildDude
12-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Andrey Baskin? This kid was supposed to play for Syracuse hes a heck of a talent... he preped to get his grades up and STILL cant get elgible for syracuse? whatsup wit that anyone know where this kid is and whatsup with him

and we can also use this thread to discuss lost players and if anyone knows about them or whatnot...

like Kyle Williams from bollingbrooks arrested for 43 years after beating some girl up cause he was messed up from all those concussions hes been getting... thats just an example

VoteLynnSwan
12-07-2007, 11:53 PM
what happened to Derrick McPhearson? And how about Melvin Alaeze... i know Alaeze was arrested, but i don't know for how long etc...

BUSTKUNTLAWL
12-08-2007, 12:06 AM
what happened to Derrick McPhearson? And how about Melvin Alaeze... i know Alaeze was arrested, but i don't know for how long etc...

Alaeze is in Jail for attempted murder. I think he got 8 years.

McPhearson got kicked off the Illinois football team, but he is still at UofI I believe.. I saw him on campus a few months ago.

Jonny
12-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Baskin couldn't get eligible.

If anyone asks about Jerome Messam, or Dwayne Jones, I believe both are incarcerated.

Berkeley Hutchinson quit school to join the army.

Nate Robinson sucked, and transferred to Akron.

VoteLynnSwan
12-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Alaeze is in Jail for attempted murder. I think he got 8 years.

McPhearson got kicked off the Illinois football team, but he is still at UofI I believe.. I saw him on campus a few months ago.

so was he kicked off the team permanently? or can he come back next year? I'm surprised he hasn't tried to transfer...

fryman
12-08-2007, 02:30 PM

McPearson played for Hampton this year. Good thing they don't care if their players have pending court cases.

WildDude
01-02-2008, 03:07 AM
I have a few players in mind and was wondering what happened to them if anyone knows...
Dishon Platt- could never get elgible for college

Randy Estes- a top 10 prospect his junior year and somehow plummeted his senior year

Jorrie Adams- T A&M player at one time a top Tackle

Nathaniel Robinson- Top DT in the class of 2003 a rutgers commit

Bobby Washington- a miami RB commit and then transfered to NC st. dont know where he is now

Nick Patton- among the top dual threat Qbs of his class couldnt get elgible for KSt. and went to JC and somehow disappeared

Jonny
01-02-2008, 05:53 AM
Scroll up, I already talked about Robinson.

WildDude
01-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Scroll up, I already talked about Robinson.

sorry didnt notice that but yeah i was wondering about all those rutgers players