PDA

View Full Version : **** Paris Lennon!!!!

Jagonsucker
12-09-2007, 03:30 PM
wow what a douchebag. Single handedly loss us the game. KILL YOURSELF PARIS

Brodeur
12-09-2007, 03:55 PM
I thought he sucked all year long but today he outdid himself. Now if he can just go jump off the nearest bridge, all will be redeemed.

Prowler
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
maybe he thought he could have made that field goal

JF4
12-09-2007, 04:55 PM
That was a very sad play.

detroitsports
12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
It's on Hanson more than him, that was a chip shot

TacticaLion
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
It's on Hanson more than him, that was a chip shot

Nah... Hanson has made more than enough kicks in his career (2 others in the game) to make up for one missed kick. Sure, it wasn't a hard kick, but it didn't break us.

Paris Lenon kicking a game-ending fumble back to the Cowboys... that hurt us. Witten knowing the weakness of the Cover 2 defense... that hurt us. The refs deciding not to call some very obvious calls... that hurt us. Hanson helped us more than he hurt us.

Xiomera
12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Top Three Culprits for today's loss:

1) Lenon
2) The refs (so clearly on the side of Dallas all day long)
3) Hanson

etk
12-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I kept flipping back to the Lions game. I paid special attention to Lenon because Lions fans always complain how they need a new MLB in the mock threads. He's horrible, I can't believe I never noticed.

Vikes99ej
12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
What exactly did Paris Lenon do?

etk
12-09-2007, 09:13 PM

Bad in coverage, missed tackles, failed to recover a fumble (that's putting it nicely) that would've ended the game.

TacticaLion
12-09-2007, 09:35 PM

The Lions' forced a fumble with about 90 seconds left that would've put the game away. Instead of falling on it and ending the game, he thought he'd try to pick it up and run with it. He missed it and kicked it into the arms of a fallen Cowboy and preserved their game winning drive.

I kept flipping back to the Lions game. I paid special attention to Lenon because Lions fans always complain how they need a new MLB in the mock threads. He's horrible, I can't believe I never noticed.

HA! A believer! Now you understand our want for a MLB!

Notredameleo
12-10-2007, 05:41 PM
He is a complete jack-a$$. Why the hell would he decide to try to pick it up. Thats just selfish. He cost us the game, along with the zebras.

Brodeur
12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
He makes me miss The Hitman, who despite being average, was a hell of a lot better a couple of years ago than Lenon's sorry ass.

P-L
12-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Lenon's mistake was inexcusable, but so was the whole defense on the final drive. I think the Cowboys, with no timeouts, got out of bounds on EVERY single play (except maybe one). If any of our players tackled Witten or Barber on any of those plays, we would've won the game.

WMD
12-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Lenon's mistake was inexcusable, but so was the whole defense on the final drive. I think the Cowboys, with no timeouts, got out of bounds on EVERY single play (except maybe one). If any of our players tackled Witten or Barber on any of those plays, we would've won the game.

Outside of a few players.. our defense can't tackle at all. They just seem to dive in with their shoulder.. Lazy bastards.

TacticaLion
12-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Lenon's mistake was inexcusable, but so was the whole defense on the final drive. I think the Cowboys, with no timeouts, got out of bounds on EVERY single play (except maybe one). If any of our players tackled Witten or Barber on any of those plays, we would've won the game.The Dallas offense is very good, though, and we just don't have the talent to match up. I think we were "Bending but not Breaking" and, you're right... that hurt. But... kicking the lose ball... what?

Outside of a few players.. our defense can't tackle at all. They just seem to dive in with their shoulder.. Lazy bastards.That's what happens when you draft for speed... it's a shame.

I want Bullocks back. Remember that hit on 85 in the preseason? God...