PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers: 2007 Norris champs.

TitleTown088
12-10-2007, 04:03 AM
We are the Champions, my friends.....

bearsfan_51
12-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Over/Under 2 days on this thread getting locked?

GO.

scottyboy
12-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Over/Under 2 days on this thread getting locked?

GO.

you're giving it days? I give it 11 hours

Football Fan
12-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I think its fair to have this thread for the nfc north, but I could see it getting ugly with gloating potentially getting out of hand.

bearsfan_51
12-10-2007, 11:13 AM
I think its fair to have this thread for the nfc north, but I could see it getting ugly with gloating potentially getting out of hand.

I think it's redundant considering you've already got the exact same thread in the Packers forum. It's not as if this is breaking news to anyone.

But I'll keep it open...for science if you will.

Football Fan
12-10-2007, 11:19 AM
I think it's redundant considering you've already got the exact same thread in the Packers forum. It's not as if this is breaking news to anyone.

But I'll keep it open...for science if you will.Its just that it directly involves our division. I actually dont think winning the division is a huge acomplishment concidering its only 4 teams, but the rivalry among the 4 is significant and being rewarded with the playoffs. For me or most there has certainly been some surprises in the north this year worth talking about, though most is being said in other threads. Minnesota making its turn around is fairly recent news and the packers potentially having to beat them a 3rd time this year concerns me some.
I suspect this thread will die within a couple days anyway, like you said this is kinda old news that the packers have won the division. Its just official now.

TitleTown088
12-11-2007, 10:13 AM

But I'll keep it open...for science if you will.
UH... HELLLO Mcfly! How am I supposed to brag in the Packers forum? I need the whole Norris to know.