PDA

View Full Version : How is Alan Faneca???

jetsfan0099
12-10-2007, 07:41 PM
How is Faneca playing this year??? Like is he still a all pro level kind of OG or is he really declining, just wondering what some steeler fans thoughts are, because a lot of Jets fans want to sign him, but I think it would be a waste of money to pay a lot for a OG that is over 30. He didnt impress me against us either. He missed a lot of blocks.

Man_Of_Steel
12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
He's actually been playing just as he has been the last few years, Ive seen nothing to believe that he has lost a step...just yet.

mikehop05
12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
He's actually been playing just as he has been the last few years, Ive seen nothing to believe that he has lost a step...just yet.

i saw him get bitched last night a time or two

Mr. Stiller
12-11-2007, 05:16 AM
i saw him get bitched last night a time or two

I think that has to do more with Mahan and Simmons.

Faneca can't make up for their shortcomings and I think he's trying too hard to overcome their deficiencies at time.

I don't think he's the Alan Faneca of age 27 in his prime.. but he's still a top OG.

mikehop05
12-11-2007, 02:28 PM
I think that has to do more with Mahan and Simmons.

Faneca can't make up for their shortcomings and I think he's trying too hard to overcome their deficiencies at time.

I don't think he's the Alan Faneca of age 27 in his prime.. but he's still a top OG.

i remember vividly when ben got sacked by wilfork up the middle, he just pushed faneca out of the way

Mr. Stiller
12-11-2007, 02:36 PM
i remember vividly when ben got sacked by wilfork up the middle, he just pushed faneca out of the way

It was actually Mahan, Faneca fanned out to the left.. Wilfork ate Mahans lunch.