PDA

View Full Version : I havent had a chance to watch KC in the last few weeks

bored of education
12-11-2007, 01:10 PM
since I'm in Massachusetts and have no access to watch them.

Can someone sum up the positives of KC and negatives esp in these last few games.

Anything to build on besides the passing D?

bored of education
12-11-2007, 01:12 PM
How is the play from the D Tackles?
The Rookies? Kolby Smith and Dwyane Bowe have done well I know that.

adschofield
12-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Brodie has done well when given the chance to throw the ball...Kolby Smith has run really well...You can really tell that fatigue has set in for the LB's and the DL because they have really struggled the past few weeks. The secondary has really been anemic

Diehard
12-11-2007, 11:11 PM
You can really tell that fatigue has set in for the LB's and the DL because they have really struggled the past few weeks.

I was surprised that the Chiefs weren't able to pressure Cutler more in the last game. Our pass protection has been pretty dubious, particularly on the outside - Lepsis is pretty much done and Pears isn't much. It sounded like (I listen to the games on Sirius) using the tackle and TE to double Jared Allen was very effective... but, as you said, the underlying reason might be fatigue / frustration finally catching up with your front guys.

The OL play by the Chiefs made the Broncos DL look formidable. A number of our young guys got a big confidence boost from that game. IMO, if there is one thing to address on your team, it's the OL... but you pretty much knew that going into the season.